World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmmm.....kaaaay......

3 posters

Go down

Mmmm.....kaaaay...... Empty Mmmm.....kaaaay......

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Well, I have been adding the finishing touches to end, as well as the lone wolf of the sands (my longest story and my shortest respectively) and beyond noticing I could condense just as much story in a lot less paragraph, I see an increase in reads yet a decline in anything to the rp section of this board. Either one person is in love with my stories and reads them relegiously (which I highly doubt) or people just lost effort and patience with waiting on the mods (the game mods are to blame for this) and want me to wrap it up, or people just expect me to kick it off. Or m.i.a. Stray. But if you guys just wanna rp, then go for it. You don't need us originals to move forward. And also, if any of you are interested in my child (the board here) please, drop a line here. Being the last one seemingly active saddens me deeply. So please, show me some love, show the lazy game mods some sense, show we want this section, and it's beautifully crafted tales (by you, the wonderful gamers who keep this board and game it is based on running and alive) that you want this role play section and it's stories to be around for as long as this game survives! For the original wob players, to the current and second gen players, and the future players too enjoy. For me, for Stray and Lyonin, Avathos and Luke, Sorayn, and everyone else who wrote or enjoyed a story from the wob roster. Please, my family (Looking at you daughter Ko-chan :P and Takeru-chan too <3) my friends (Lsm my martial arts partner for life <3 Erikai - one of my personal fav original mods <3 and of course Shira and Stray with Jen <3) and everyone else! Let's help this old pet project of ours become a reality once more! Stand and be counted!

(Paid for by the "Setoku for head rp mod" foundation! All gamer mods trying to claim that title clearly lack the hearts of true writers!!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Mmmm.....kaaaay...... Empty Re: Mmmm.....kaaaay......

Post by Hunata Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:43 pm

I want it... I want it bad.
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Inazuma Shiba
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm

You already know why full activity is an impossible expectation at the moment. I'm still here though, and willing as long as you and the rest of these slackers got my back. Whatever you need, ask and i will try to provide. This goes for anyone needing help, guidance, support, or a gun - for the right price, of course.

-secretley Puts in her vote for the flea-
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum