World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Series Facts

2 posters

Go down

Circle Series Facts Empty Circle Series Facts

Post by Setoku Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:46 am

Well, this is post 100 in here!!! Yay!!! And I’m solo celebrating with some fun facts. This post is small, but here I’ll put in facts about Setoku, Stray, and left out story elements and such. Like did you know, originally, Eshilieth and Rikka (The original Ivy) we’re going to be masquerading as Shinigami? Only to be revealed by Lyonin and Kurome, the fallen captains? I changed it because Naruto had just exposed Tobi as Madara and I felt copying that was in poor taste? Well now you do!!!! Other facts:

Wolfcub is indeed the mortal child of Setoku and Stray! Their first time also resulted in Jennifer story wise! It probably wouldn’t of if they wouldn’t of had sex 4 times that night, but kids will bs kids.

Stray’s current child: Originally he died before birth. There was going to be an arc where Kisagi experimented on Stray and cut out the fetesus to experiment, resulting in the child’s death. Eventually that changed, and he is now the Student of Shinamori Kurome, and since the story is finally wrapping up, Kurome returns as a captain with the boy as his Lieutenant. Though he did not replace Kisagi. He became captain of Squad 11, for a second time. Thus being the second Shinigami in history to be named Kenpachi on two separate occasions.

Kurome was the 11th squad captain during the Romeo and Juliet wars. He went to second squad at the behest of the Shihouin, as Kurome killed the former captain Luc Shihouin. So as a favor to the royal family he took the reigns and was adopted by Syn Shihouin. Keeping second squad In the families control and making Kurome and his sister Sara the first and only adopted Shihouin.

Kisagi stripped the Shihouin of power upon his ascension, and shifted the duties of 12th squad to second. Making the punishment squad transfer to the 10th division. Not the only time in history, but it’s the only time in history the punishment squad stopped following the Shihouin, naming the clan Urizita, originally a low noble clan under Kuchiki, in the 6th Noble Clan. In reality the clan was merely added to replace the scar of corruption left by the Shiba.

10th Squad is led by Erik Tremblood Urizita, head of the Urizita Noble Clan, and former head Jailor under Kurome.

Setoku died at the hands of Luke, king of all sinners. Luke separated his Ressurection spirit from his actual soul upon his death. Creating 2 versions of Setoku.

Stray Wolf (Sara Shinamori) is indeed in love with Setoku. Some say Lyonin was actually the good side of Setoku manifested into a Shinigami from his “Sheer reiatsu”

That is not true. Stray is 5x more powerful then Setoku reiatsu wise. Setoku is indeed the second strongest hollow to ever lead Hueco Mundo (Lobo being the first. 10x Setoku reiatsu wise) and Barragan is the third.

Barragan was part of the original 10 Espada. He chose to stay in Vasto Lorde form, like Nikana and Sky Leroy.

Stray is in love with Setoku. Like utterly obsessed. She didn’t chose this though. Upon the death of Lyonin, and the fact her mind was wiped clean during the birth of her son, somewhere along the line she got confused on her child’s true blood right. She thinks Setoku and her created it.

Stray is not the strongest hollow. Lobo was indeed the most powerful hollow ever born. He was 10x Setoku’s power, and 5x Stray. Making him the strongest, stray the second, and Setoku the third in all history. Whereas Setoku and Stray could beat Aizen if they worked together, they couldn’t beat lobo in a earnest fight. Lobo could also easily dispatch Aizen.

Lobo Oscuras is my favorite character in the RP. Stray is next, then Kurome, then Setoku.

Me and Stray begun the RP in 2010 in the old WoB game private message feature. In the original stories I wrote before the rehaul, the Bount were lead by Rikka Ivy Shinamori, who had conquered the king of hell and made hell the land of the Bount. Luke was in Hueco Mundo over fear of the Demon Princess.

The original Shinamori were: Lyonin Shinamori, Setoku Shinamori, Lobo Shinamori and Sara Shinamori. There was no Youkai, Eshilieth, Ivy or wolfcub.

Me and Stray are probably going to meet in real life. Pictures will be shown of the moment an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Sexiness levels so high they’ll fry the world. 2022 may be the year of destruction fro
The meeting. Be advised.

I wrote the entire story, all side stories, and some of the circle series off the top of my head, every chapter. That’s right. While I started abs finished writing the entire Romeo and Juliet arc by hand, and most of ::END:: the rest was off the top of my head every chapter. Which is why there were so many plot holes to close.

::END:: was originally gonna be written chapter by chapter by 3 different people. Me, Stray and Lyonin. It was gonna chronicle our deaths. In the end it is now being finished by me and Stray, and still is chronicals of our deaths.

Setoku isn’t Bi-Sexual, but had romantic feelings for Lyonin. Why? Because he and Stray are linked. What she likes? He as well. While he hides this, it was no secret he took to Lyonin insanely fast. That was why.

I love anyone who read my series. Old fans, new fans, I honestly love anyone that supported it. Thank you guys. And while I know most of you are gone, still thank you. And Sorayn, I know you still play but I dunno if you still go on here. If you do though… you were literally my greatest motivation to come up with new ideas. Stray pushed me to finish, but you pushed me to continue and add to my tale. Your in my heart and dreams bro <3 I hope your life turned out incredible, and I hope you keep writing bro.

LSM, thanks for giving me head mod back in 2012 and pushing me to open the section. It broke my heart it failed, and all the drama it caused because the infamous troll of WoB had a position of power, but it was a fun ride.

Lust, Konan, Taekuru, Jet…. Thank you guys the most. My son and daughter Konan and Takeru… I miss you guys Sad You we’re my greatest supporters at the start. Jet? You kept me RPing when I didn’t want too, and I pray you, like Sorayn, kept those writing skills and wrote more. You are an amazing writer and person.

And Lust. Lust, lust. Luke-sensei, King of the Sinners. The hell man?! You just vanished and never added to it like me!!! Ya bastard!!! Just kidding, love you too bro. You did so much and allowed me to make your RP character a god. And let me dictate his actions for the story. You were one of the best ones. Never forget that.

And last, but never least and always my personal favorite. The Eternal Bride. The Princess of Hueco Mundo. The only hollow with the raw power to stop Setoku. My Stray Wolf. I have to say nothing. She knows. But still… thank you. For sticking around and putting up with my absences and keeping me coming back to see my darling girl <3 Not only did you help me write the entire thing by writing yourself or giving me ideas, you loved me back :D And that was gift enough. I might be too old to be your sexy man, but unlike Lyonin who parted ways because life likes to make that happen, I’ll always be around for you. Anytime you need me Smile

Also free fact: Stray Wolf was not a hollow. Nor was she a Shinigami, or Quincy. Since day one, she’s been a Bount mixed with a hollow Ressurection.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Circle Series Facts Empty Re: Circle Series Facts

Post by straywolf174 Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:34 am

Alright guess I'll get my list of crap out of the way.
Time for watchmojo's 15 facts of the Circle Series ("before serialization")...

1. As Setoku said, the Circle series technically started within WoB's old Pm system (back when it wasn't a chat feature and had an abysmal wordcount of 250) in 2010 or 2011 area. Roleplay was harder back then due to organization and the community's 50/50 split on whether it even belonged in the game (there wasn't even an RP chat until much later), but all in all, it was effective for what it was at the time.

Lots of the RP was rough and unplanned and done more or less for the fun of it, so there was no hard story or even a familial tale yet. It was mostly just a bunch of making out and punching each other in the face, which- to be fair, - that's still remained the same to this day. So guess our roots really do dig deep don't they?

2. (Un?)like Setoku, I never planned for the family to have as many connections as it did and I didn't expect for the family members to remain long term passed Setoku and Stray as characters. I included some names of old friends and writing partners for fun because I wanted to honor them in some way, but they wound up growing into entire characters of their own right and became completely unrelated to the people they were in reference of.

I'm not sure whether I liked it at the time, but the more I begin to flesh out and retcon older things, the more I think I enjoy the idea of a spiritual dynasty outside of the Sereitei or Las Noches.

3. While neither Setoku nor myself have ever been squeamish about writing uncomfortable topics, the topic of the family and how it survived (both their crimes committed against their fellow man and the ones committed unto themselves) has always been hit or miss with me and will likely remain that way in spite of my better judgment.

On the one hand, if the retcon on Youkai was to be believed (going from weird wolf-thing to just a fragmented soul with multiple races associated via those fragments) it might make slight sense that she'd encourage the relationships that she did (or at the very least turn a blind eye to it) due to a lack of genuine human knowledge or empathy. As for her "children", which is an even more uncomfortable topic, it was my impression that nothing happened until they were well into their late teen years. I continue to go by that impression now save for active traumatizing scenes that serve to move the plot forward.

In short - I'm not a fan of meaningless sensuality and the Circle series was never meant to include it, but due to activity issues, the load of story crafting and worldbuilding was left to Setoku with me communicating with him via PM every couple of months whenever I had internet access. So some things were bound to get muddled (ex. the name Sara initially being used to refer to multiple characters - eventually a small fix was done by putting an "h" at the end of one for reader's discernment.)

4. Players that were put into the story as honorable mentions include but are not limited to; Avathos, Luke/Lust, Lyonin, and Wolfcub. Other characters were created from the ground up (Youkai, Ivy, Eshilieth, Kisagi, Ritsuka, etc.) by Setoku and I...which probably explains why a lot of them are female. What can I say? Seto is pretty gay bruh.

5. Youkai was actually initially spelled Yuki or Youki (another one of those lost-in-translation tidbits between me and Seto during my inactive days), and was based on a friend I had online at the time who thought herself a demonic queen. I wanted to provide that in story form for her, and so she became the head of a demon-like clan and the rest is history in the making.

6. Ivy was actually someone I knew irl, a very sweet girl btw. I wanted to honor her by including her as a side character and she wound up being a family member in the series. I didn't expect her to be a bount but all in all it's very fitting that she's a bount doll for Eshilieth. I was going to use a Japanese name for her originally (I don't recall what it would have been) but decided against it due to the use of english names already being in the story.

7. Eshilieth was a sister-figure at the time, and someone I met on a very old roleplay forum called Origin Wolves. I actually wound up convincing her to join WoB shortly before I left (I know - I'm an ****) but I did enjoy her presence as my friend a lot, and as you might have guessed, I liked including people I cared for in my writing projects in some way. I didn't expect for anyone included to be their own characters (the names are really the only similarity at this point) but in a way I'm glad it wound up that way. It'd be weird if they all had no personality beyond being a reference to something.

8. I actually wasn't involved in most of the original Circle series postings beyond roleplaying with Setoku and okaying some ideas with Stray's character. Setoku likes to share credit because of how often we wrote together, but a lot of the credit when it comes to sheer amount of chapters and lore goes to him.

9. There was a time when I was asked by Lsm to write attack snippets for an old test rpg he was doing. I was lazy and forgetful and eventually wound up not doing it due to other life events, but ironically, it did motivate me to write with Setoku more since I was already writing out attack BS anyway (fun fact - I still have the folder with the things I did finish, 13 of them I think?). Anyway, I guess you could say I was a lame friend - but it got me writing and that's all that matters right? Wouldn't be the first project that was dropped.

10. Stray never really had much of a character beyond being a means to get some rp fights in here and there during WoB's beginning days so her personality as a character has been more or less all over the place up until a few years ago. When I actually began to have the time to look back on old writing I looked back on old roleplay records as well. While some things were removed or changed over time (much of which is still in the making) she still remains the impulsive reckless warlord she's always been, just with a bit less cringe involved.
Okay. Much less cringe involved.

11. I'm in the process of setting up a backup forum for roleplay purposes; as well as recording past roleplays and forming up a genuine universal retcon so to speak; tying everything together in as fluid a way as possible without removing what was done in the past unless it blatantly has no place in the present story at hand. I'd like to think that in spite of it only ever serving as a place for Seto and I to figure out our strengths and weaknesses as writers, this forum has been a nostalgic piece of internet for me, and I'll always be grateful to it and the members of WoB who befriended me over the years.

12. To call what Stray has for Setoku "Love" is a bit daft. They definitely have attachment issues (they're Hollows, what do you expect?) and they find comfort in one another in death as they had in life due to the trials they faced in their youth. There is a deep sense of trust and a platonic affection that can border on romantic due to their unhealthy view of relationships (which was founded by the family they were raised in being unhealthy). If they were to be cleansed (ex. Konso), they might have a much more brother/sister duo type of bond. But let's face it...nothing can cleanse these clowns.

13. I have no idea why this was included; but I'm likely not going to Arizona without being paid, nor without a bodyguard, and definitely not without Cheezits. I also don't like pictures, so the world won't be ending in 2022. Sorry to dissapoint.

14. Less of a Circle series fact and more of a general fun fact; I still communicate with part of the WoB staff team, and I still lurk in WoB and the discord server. So chances are, you've been stalked by me at some point; and that might wind up being used as a story reference. I will not apologize for art, lol. I will however - apologize for the paranoia I possibly caused for anyone who still reads this crap.

15. I don't want to romanticize the Shinamori beyond Stray's romanticization of it. They're a pretty bad group of people who, in some cases, believe they're doing good (and in other cases they just don't care). I think that this is important to note because of how often the clan members carry a god complex. They're **** people. They'll die **** people. They'll probably be resurrected into not-so-great people. That's just how the world is.

Except for Wolfcub.
She's a sweetheart and deserves protection.

Alright I think that's enough clarification from my end.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:05 am

She just muddles it up, so let me lay it down with even more useless facts and a few dropped story arcs I will never do but really, really, REALLY should.

1. Stray’s a liar. I didn’t come up with all this myself. I credit Stray and Lyonin because they came up with it too. The green book was written by Lyonin just as much as me. Stray was not too involved in that first story, nor the second one that directly followed it (an interlude of only like 5 chapters) but since then? All her help!!

2. She is coming to Arizona. Cheezeits were already promised. Pictures will be taken. The world will end in 2022 from sexiness overload. This is a fact, so shut it!!!

3. Sara and Sarah. As Stray said, originally they were both Sara. She was named strictly after Stray. The only reason an H was added to Setoku’s daughter was a typo. But I realized how confusing it would be for anyone but me and Stray to read something like “Sara spoke with Sara, and it was to be Sara knew what Sara had to do” and get what we meant. I had to differentiate.

3. The Original 10. Goes thusly, in this order: Seth - Zagarus - Anasandri - Nikana/Youkai - Sky Leroy - Kazekaza - Kreia - Dante - Barragan and Korin Ailden.

Youkai is much like stray, made of a Ressurection. But unlike Stray she’s not Bount, but Shinigami. So she’s essentially a corrupted Shinigami poisoned by Hollow reishi.

4. Kurome Vs Lyonin - This was supposed to happen instead of the second major circle series chapter. Upon the ending of the war, Vaizards begun spreading again starting with Squad 2. Kurome found Lyonin to be at fault for falling for, and bringing her to SS, thus causing the return of the Masked Sickness. It was this fight that got Kurome removed from the Shinigami and made Lyonin retire.

5. Youkai Vs Joseph Kariya - The first battle of the Shinamori, a battle Youkai won. Which was why the Shinamori started in Japan. That was the first time and only place the Bount had been beaten by her. The reason she manipulated events to the point Setoku left the family was to stop the Bount from taking over Japan after the Boshin War, and thanks to the constant annoyance of the insanely gifted and lucky Humans in Setoku and Michiyo Shinamori, the Bount take over of Japan was halted.

And last and why I posted:

The Truth of just who the Shinamori Clan was to Japan.

It wasn’t favourable. In mainland northern Japan, above Mibu in Aomori Province (Yeah, the towns and provinces I use either existed at one time or still exist) there was a family of children. This family, led by no adult, according to adults anyway, was the result of letting kids try and live on their own. Setoku and Lobo were called “European Demons” “The image of Pale Death” in relation to the fact their were siblings.

Eshilieth and Ivy weren’t well known in their youth in Northen Japan, but in the south? The Maidens of Blood. They were involved in the mass murders in the 1800 of powerful Daimyo being assassinated by geisha and other sex slaves. Though they were very young even by past standards, it has long been suspected the two girls killed 15 political leaders in their attempts to locate Youkai of the Sands.

Setoku and Stray: The Lustful Blood Couple - Very well known and feared in Aomori. While most of the family would be tolerated and even got along with outsiders when they’d meet them, so feared and crazed were Setoku and Stray many said they didn’t love one another, nor the other kids. They were spawned from the dead, and only got sexual and physical satisfaction from killing and devouring human flesh.

And yes, the Shinamori were cannibals. There are several accounts of Setoku and Stray being seen eating and killing people. Lobo, who was well respected and thought leader of the family, had even been seen killing and devouring any who crossed their path.

Shinamori were not just a group of kids trying to get by. They were criminals. Murderers. Cannibals, and considered heretics of the highest caliber. In truth, all of them, even Jen, belong in hell for the cruelty they unleashed on Humanity as a whole.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:38 am

See what I mean?
God complex.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:45 am

Can’t have a God Complex when I am literally…

GOD
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:34 am

Fun fact!!!!

Let’s discuss the only Shinamori to live out a normal life and rise to a high rank and become even more legendary than any Shinamori before or After.

Erikai Shinamori.

Originally, Ivy was gonna have a dark complexion, and Erikai was going to be based on one of my fave of all time old mods, the incomparable and beautiful Erikai.

Originally she was also supposed to be the love child of Setoku and Ivy, explaining her insane spirit pressure. But that was never confirmed or said canon wise. (She very well could be. Who knows) and was supposed to reflect her name sake in attitude and appearance . And while she retained the beauty, her personality erred more on the Ivy brutality and Setoku’s thinking process.

She plays a major role in the story at the end with her Sister, and sadly, while I was we gonna take her over and just RP as her, she’s going to get the same treatment as her sister did.

So, who’s everyone’s fave? I know no one will ever say, or read, but just curious.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content