World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach 420

+3
Lsmjudoka
Deadpool
dragonkiller
7 posters

Go down

Bleach 420 Empty Bleach 420

Post by dragonkiller Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm

big letdown that ichigo is gunna lose his shinigami powers i think bleach is almost over if they don't do like ichigo and someone gets a kid that becomes shinigami that starts farming hollows when 10 vasto lordes appear and starts to raid his town and that kind off stuff like digimon is they just do new seasons but all of them are allmost the same thing with new dudes and chicks
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: MrDk
Title: Fiery Awesomesword
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Bleach 420 Empty Re: Bleach 420

Post by Deadpool Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:45 pm

I guess he will lose them and something will happen he will need his powers back and it's going to be a quest of returning his power... I doubt they'll finish it just like that with him losing his powers and that's it ....

Plus he should still have his hollow powers :P

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm guessing the whole "losing your Shinigami powers" deal isn't permanent(look at his dad, or Ishida who lost his Quincy powers).

Plus, as brought up, he has his hollow.

Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonkiller Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 am

so you mean that he will go hollow for 20 years to kill hollows cuase it took isshin about 20 years and his powers had decreased but i think there will come a filler in the anime later about isshins past before the fight when ichigo is using final getsuga tenshou
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by direct Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 am

umm whats happening in bleach these days. Did they beat Aizen yet?
direct
direct
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 am

Getting there. Unless he pulls some hax, he's finished.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 am

The story of Isshin isn't told yet. He may have used his last getsuga he may have never used it (while my guess is he used it and that's the reason he had to go human for a while ) ... we don't know yet.
Also Ichigo did lose his shinigami powers once already... And the way Ishida lost his powers and the state of Rukia in the beginning makes me think noone really loses his powers but kinda weakens them and there are ways to fix that ... We'll wait and see. Smile

Anyone else seeing a strange conncetion between Stark's power to use fragments of his own soul to attack and Ichigo's final getsuga xD

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukira_Fuyushi Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 am

He'll lose his Hollow powers too.

After all TOGETHER they are his power. I think that they cannot exist separately.
Yukira_Fuyushi
Yukira_Fuyushi
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Location : Here, There, Everywhere, In, Out, Up, Down All around, Overhead, Underneath, The universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 am

it shouldn't be like this ... they are both his power because he has both of them not because they are one and the same ...
Sado for example has hollow like powers but does not have shinigami ... so a human can have hollow like powers even without shinigami ones...

maybe the problem was that when the only strong power ichigo has is his inner-hollow he may be beaten and the inner-hollow would take control ..

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:52 am

Together they may be the source of his power, but this technique is based solely in the Shinigami side of his power, and it is only said that he would lose all his Shinigami powers.

By the way, Ichigo didn't lose his powers once before. He lost Rukia's powers.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 am

You do realize that this:

Sado for example has hollow like powers but does not have shinigami ... so a human can have hollow like powers even without shinigami ones...

Basically contradicts this:

maybe the problem was that when the only strong power ichigo has is his inner-hollow he may be beaten and the inner-hollow would take control ..

Right? Plus he's already beaten his hollow. And that wasn't Ichigo + Zangetsu vs the Hollow. They both had use of Zangetsu's power.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 am

I don't see how the statements are in conflict. My english isn't perfect(this may be the case).

And what if he once was stronger than his hollow ? Time is a variable and he could be once again challanged by him ? It's like he once was weaker than Aizen and was crushed but in time he gained strenght and is now beatin the crap out of his hypnotic butt Wink

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm

"when the only strong power ichigo has is his inner-hollow"

"human can have hollow like powers even without shinigami ones..."

Chad has Hollow powers, and no Shinigami powers. Why wouldn't Ichigo be able to do this?

As for the Hollow beating him, Ichigo has a very good track record with battles vs. his Zanpakuto/Hollow. He beat his Zanpakuto, then his Hollow, then his Zanpakuto+Hollow put together. What evidence would suggest that he would lose?
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:59 pm

For once we've seen no entity in Chad that would try and take control over him while Ichigo's hollow is trying also Ichigo nearly turned hollow in that pit of Urahara's while Sado just got some sort of hollow induced powers (not by being one step away from becoming one)
so Ichigo and Chad's powers aren't the same tought their nature is similar they are very different... Ichigo's hollow powers are like another mind in his head... like what comes out when you get drunk or weaken your self control

Ichigo may be stronger than his hollow or he may become depressed or whatever and his hollow will have the stronger mind. Ichigo beat him but seriously every fight he won it was like soooo close you usually see him beaten and then he raises up cuz he's the main char and can not lose... he nearly lost to his hollow and the inner fights are all about strenght of will not actual power so he could snap anytime especially when his shinigami powers are gone and he is weak and can't defen his friends ;( ;( ;(

in the end I don't see the conflict again... Again: Ichigo becoming hollowly-insane-rogue-agent is pure speculation Wink

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by oz_11 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 am

i reckon that after ichigo beats aizen the Royal family guys give him a thanks and he returns to human world to live as a human....i bet thats how it will end
oz_11
oz_11
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Bleach 420 Empty ?

Post by grimjow42 Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:16 pm

i wonder if he will turn hollow after the battle he might because once he lose his zanpakto he only has his inner hollow left :D
grimjow42
grimjow42
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Look at the fight vs. Amagai.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonkiller Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

i think ichigo will win over aizen then when he has lost his shini powers he will have a battle with his hollow powers
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:44 am

That's a bit lame and unnecessary. They already fought it out before, doing the same thing again would be boring and pointless. Plus Ichigo already has the "King" mentality right now, so he'd win. Keep in mind that basically:

Ichigo's strength = 3001
Zangetsu's strength = 3000
IchiHollow's strength = 3000

Ichi > Zangetsu
Ichi > Hollow
Ichi < Zangetsu+Hollow
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am

They have their ups & downs I say... but who listens... it's not like Ichigo is your character and everyone else is just unevolving NPCs ... plus the fight with the inner selves and the zan is all about willpower and state of mind not pure strongness ... there's nothing to keep the hollow from beating Ichigo once in the future x_x or a zanapktou to stop aiding a shinigami because he became unworthy ... It's not like I beat a brick stone ... I can beat it any time it's more like Naruto/Kyubi situation depending of the curcumstances one will be stronger while at different momment the other may take the upper hand

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:35 am

It would be boring and pointless for the sake of the manga, not technically speaking.

Plus Ichigo already has the "King" mentality right now, so he'd win.

To add to this, Ichigo has won all his previous inner battles. Yes, it's a matter of will. And every time he goes into an inner battle with crappy will he comes out with great will. And he's won all his previous inner battles. Reason for that to change? Non-existent.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 am

you keep repeating the same all over again ... Reasons : Plot Twist (I know, I know... they never do this right ? ... ) , I said already that his lack of shinigami powers and him not willing to use his hollow powers to defend his friends may end in him feeling lame and bla - bla - bla and easily overcome by his inner hollow. And it would be boring ? Ichigo turns into a savage beast would be boring ? Half SS tries to hunt him down the other half tries to help him ... There is bread in here Wink

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:22 am

you keep repeating the same all over again
Yes, because up until now you haven't said anything that answered my response.

Ichigo turning into a hollow?
Meh, I suppose that could be turned into something interesting.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down