World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

+7
yakushiji
Drax1
discojesus
Legend
Maluni
Setoku
Apocalypse
11 posters

Go down

Favorite Legendary Pokemon? Empty Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Post by Apocalypse Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:18 am

Since I have a lot of friends who like Pokemon.. Including Legend -- I will keep this topic up for them.

Whos your favorite legendary pokemon?

Here are some ideas.

The Legendary Beasts Trio
The Legendary Birds Trio
The Legendary Dragons Trio
Jirachi
Celebi
Mew
Mewtwo
Arceus
Rayquaza
Groundon
Kyogre
Darkrai
Latias
Latios
Lucario
Or.... the legendary.... and best pokemon of all time... KAKUNA!
Favorite Legendary Pokemon? 014kakuna

I honestly would choose Groundon for looking sexy... I think Mewtwo is a beast though =P.... Maybe Entei or Articuno XP

Last edited by Apocalypse on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Apocalypse
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Favorite Legendary Pokemon? Empty Re: Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Post by Setoku Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 am

Yikes... Kakuna... or Mewtwo... mmmm... I'm torn, can't I pick both?!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Maluni Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Wobbuffet lol :P
--

Jirachi or Celebi (:
Maluni
Maluni
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hmmm Hichi you forgot about 50% of the Legendary Pokemon and on second note Lucario is not a legendary. Legendary Pokemon don't evolve unfortunately Lucario has a pre-evolve form. Hmm I'll update your list for ya ^_^ and shame on your for not having Latios and Latias on your list to begin with ^_^

Generation 1: The Bird Trio:
Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres
The three legendary birds, also known as the Winged Mirages, are the resident legendary trio of the Kanto region. Each of them is based on a mythical bird, and each is associated with a season but noone seem to pick autumn lmao guess that season sucks ^_^

Generation 1: Mew Duo
Mew and Mewtwo
The Mew duo, so named because of their similar genetic structure and Mewtwo's origin as an enhanced clone of Mew, are a pair of catlike Pokémon which are believed by many to be among the most rare and powerful Pokémon that exist.

Generation 2: Legendary Beasts
Entai, Raikou, Suicune
Like the legendary birds of the previous generation, a second trio of similar types was introduced in the neighboring Johto region. These legendary beasts, so named because their features are reminiscent of both canine and feline animals, were trapped in the Brass Tower when it was struck by lightning and burned to the ground, resulting in their death. The trio was revived by the power of Ho-Oh, and now roam across the land because of their great power.

Generation 2: Tower duo
Lugia, Ho-Oh
The first version mascots that were also legendary Pokémon, Lugia and Ho-Oh are a pair of legendary birds which formerly resided in Ecruteak City atop tall towers, leading to their designation. However, when the Brass Tower, home of Lugia, was struck by lightning, it burned to the ground, and both flew away, Lugia to make its new home in the Whirl Islands and Ho-Oh to search the world for a pure-hearted Trainer.

Geberation 2: Celebi
Celebi <---- Reminds me of Celery
Although it has no relation to Mew that has been revealed, Celebi was dubbed the "New Mew" when it was introduced in Generation II because of their similar size and stats, as well as the status of being the last in the National Pokédex as of its generation and being unobtainable through normal gameplay. Unlike Mew, however, it was not believed to be the ancestor of all Pokémon, but merely the guardian of forests, traveling through time to make sure of their purity.

Generation 3: Legendary Golems
Regice, Registeel, and Regirock <--- They are weak in my oppinion
This third trio of legendary Pokémon, based on the golems of Hebrew legend, featured minimally in Hoenn-region legend. Based on the three ancient ages of humanity, the ice age, the stone age, and the iron age, the legendary golems took a back seat among the legendary Pokémon introduced in their generation, and are sometimes referred to by fans derisively as the "legendary trash cans". Truly, this legendary trio, as well as its master, Regigigas, feature the most complicated method of in-game availability, with puzzles made of braille in the Hoenn region being the keys to unlocking their mystery.

Generation 3: Eon duo
Latios and Latias
Another of Hoenn's minor legendary Pokémon, Latias and Latios do not feature a distinct legend behind them. Nonetheless, they are incredibly rare, with only one of the two available normally to players, and the other available through an event.

Generation 4: Weather trio
Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza
The trio of super-ancient Pokémon, known for their weather-related abilities as the weather trio, serve as the version mascots of Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald and represent the three major components of the Earth: the hydrosphere, the lithosphere, and the atmosphere. Said to shape the land and sea, respectively, Groudon and Kyogre are among the most powerful legendary Pokémon, while Rayquaza prevents the two from quarreling.

Generation 4: Jirachi
Jirachi
One of the two event legendary Pokémon of Generation III, Jirachi is known to grant wishes written on the tags on its head each time it awakens: once every millennium.

Generation 4: Deoxys
Deoxys
A virus from space which mutated when shot by a laser, Deoxys was the first legendary Pokémon known to change form, taking different forms on in each of the Generation III games - Normal Forme in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, Attack Forme in Pokémon FireRed, Defense Forme in Pokémon LeafGreen, and Speed Forme in Pokémon Emerald, and being able to change them at will in the Generation IV games with special meteorites found in Veilstone City.

Generation 4: Lake guardians
Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie
The lake guardians, Sinnoh's native legendary trio, represent the spirit of all consciousness, with Uxie embodying knowledge, Mesprit embodying emotion, and Azelf embodying willpower. According to legend, having been created by the Original One, the trio have the power to tame the powerful dragons it also created.

Generation 4: Creation trio
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina
The legendary creators of the Pokémon universe, the Creation trio consisting of Dialga of time, Palkia of space, and Giratina of antimatter, are, like the weather trio before them, the mascots of Sinnoh's trio of games, Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Generation 4: Lunar duo
Manaphy and Phione
A sidequest legendary Pokémon and an event legendary Pokémon, respectively, Cresselia and Darkrai represent two phases of the moon with opposite connotations: Darkrai represents the new moon, the cause of the darkest nights and bringer of nightmares, while Cresselia represents the crescent moon, a sign of hope and good dreams.

Generation 4: Heatran
Heatran
Heatran is the embodiment of all volcanic activity, appearing in Stark Mountain in Sinnoh, where it was said to have been born at the same time as Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina created Sinnoh at Spear Pillar and created the Battle Zone. Heatran is the first, and currently only, legendary Pokémon with a variable gender.

Generation 4: Regigigas
Regigigas is the master of the legendary golems, having created them in ancient times.

Generation 4: Shaymin
Shaymin
A legendary Pokémon that has the ability to purify areas instantly and bring plant life in abundance, Shaymin is referred to as the Mew of Generation IV. Unlike previous event legendary Pokémon with its straight-100 base stats, however, Shaymin has the ability to change forms, between Land Forme and Sky Forme

Generation 4: Arceus
The final Pokémon of Generation IV and the most powerful known so far, Arceus is, according to legend, the creator of the Pokémon universe. Born of an egg in the chaos at the beginning, Arceus's powers were awakened immediately, and from itself it made time and space, matter and antimatter, and set Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina to guard them. It created spirit as well, setting Uxie in charge of knowledge, Mesprit in charge of emotion, and Azelf in charge of willpower, before falling into an eternal slumber.

Generation 5: Victini
Victini is found at the beginning of Unova's Pokédex, being #000. Much like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Shaymin before it, each of its base stats are 100. It is the first Generation V event Pokémon revealed and allowed to be obtained. Victini is considered the embodiment of victory. It is said that a Trainer with a Victini will win anything no matter what. Victini is the future star of Victini and the Black Hero.

Generation 5: Musketeer trio
Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion are a trio of Pokémon based on the titular characters of the 1844 French novel The Three Musketeers, and partially on hooved mammals such as deer, oxen, and horses. According to legend, they protect Pokémon from having their habitats destroyed by humans and have been known to have attacked human castles during the Middle Ages. Like the Three Musketeers, they are considered a trio but have a fourth, younger member in the form of Keldeo who the other three rescued and raised after its home was destroyed by fire. All four of them can use their horns like swords, and learn their signature move, Sacred Sword, at level 42

Generation 5: Kami Trio
Voltolos, Tornelos, and Landlos
are a trio of Pokémon based on Japanese deities; Fujin, god of wind, Raijin, god of thunder and lightning, and Inari, a fertility god. Together the three represent the heavens and the nourishing effect the sky has upon the earth.

Generation 5: Genesect
Genesect

Generation 5: Meloetta
Meloetta represents music and dance. Meloetta is similar to the Greek idea of a Muse, a goddess of creativity and inspiration.

Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Jesus.... You know, after the original generation I just gave up. So Mewtwo <3
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Yeah its a lot of legendary Pokemon now lmao
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by discojesus Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Setoku wrote:Jesus.... You know, after the original generation I just gave up. So Mewtwo <3

You called?
discojesus
discojesus
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by discojesus Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm

discojesus wrote:
Setoku wrote:Jesus.... You know, after the original generation I just gave up. So Mewtwo <3

You called?

And no, I did not know you gave up after the original generation pokémon.

My favorite legendary pokémon is Raikou btw. :D
discojesus
discojesus
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

The last, and best true Legendary Pokemon is Mew. I mean, after Yellow, Pokemon went downhill, so it's no longer Pokemon. It's like Yu-gi-oh Sad I say we start a poll on the best 152 original, last of the awesome Pokemon!

Charmeleon, Mewtwo, Dratini and Gyrados FTW! .... And shout out too the best Pokemon of ALL generations..... MAGIKARP! :o
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah.. I really enjoy the first generation Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh.

I heard in Pokemon Black & White there is a pokemon... that looks like an ice cream.

I thought Pokemons were based off of mythical creatures or animals =P

Apocalypse
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drax1 Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm

you forgot arceus maker of all pokemon he my fave
Drax1
Drax1
Human
Human

http://gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 am

I think originally, they were based off Myths and Legends, but now, they are based off everything... Black and White (Or as it's called in Japan, the better named BEST WISHES) I bet there will be a Sodasaur, and his evolved form of Pepsi-Coasaur. And of course, we already had an Ice Cream shaped Pokemon.... or a Dog Turd, depended on how you looked at him.... With the original 151... Ditto :o

And I totally want me a Lamposaur.

Sweet, post number 100, roll out the Awardameleon!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yakushiji Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am

my favorite one would have to be rayquaza gotta respect the dragons ^^
yakushiji
yakushiji
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:04 pm

My favorite.... Giratina and Darkrai o.o

Legend, the Weather Trio,Deoxys and Jirachi are generation 3. Also you placed Manaphy and Phione on Lunar Duo instead of Darkrai and Cresscelia. Also Kyurem is missing.
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

The three legendary beasts/dogs. Uh, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. '~' Silver was my favePokemon game ever. Going to finish playing Soul Silver sometime. D:
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 pm

not sure if serious about Lucario >.>
But the best legendaries of all time are the Musketeers
If you don't know, they're in gen 5
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:28 am

Lugia all the way!
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down