World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?

+5
Kitachi
AoihiDoragon
Tachi
Za_Fuhen_Tora
Takashi
9 posters

Go down

What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"? Empty What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?

Post by Takashi Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Me, personally, I think Tite Kubo should have just finished Bleach on the final chapter when Ichigo lost his powers.

What do you think?

Takashi
Human
Human

http://takashi93.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"? Empty Re: What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?

Post by Za_Fuhen_Tora Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 pm

This new arc is retarded and has been a waste of time for anyone who's been reading it. Sadly though, Bleach was once so epic people will continue reading waiting for it to get back to those days. Bleach was over in December. Tite is now just beating a dead horse.
Za_Fuhen_Tora
Za_Fuhen_Tora
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"? Empty Re: What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?

Post by Tachi Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm

I thought it was going to end, or if maybe have Ichigo just use his hollow abilities to fight and stuff now.
I have mixed feelings about the new arc. I'll just wait a few more chapters to decide if I like it or not
Tachi
Tachi
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Za_Fuhen_Tora Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/94-58301-17/bleach/chapter-424.html

This is where Bleach should have ended.
Over 20 weeks ago.

At least now it's looking like it's about to get active again.
I've always liked Karin. So, I figure about a year of her and the New Avatar will be out!
ZOMG! 2012 is gonna ROOOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!
Za_Fuhen_Tora
Za_Fuhen_Tora
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by AoihiDoragon Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Bleach shouldn't have ended before this arc, they've still yet to finish all the information given...they've yet to reveal Squad Zero and the Soul King...till that happens the show isn't over. Yet that aside this new chapter is useless their just buying time Ichigo will beat all the fullbrings and save everyone (like he always does) with the help of Isshin, Kisuke, and his mystery partner. Then hopefully Ichigo will become the perfect transcendent being like Aizen so desired to become by mastering Fullbring, Hollowfication, and his Zanpaktou.
AoihiDoragon
AoihiDoragon
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Aoihi
Title: M.O.T.H.
Race: Hollow

https://www.facebook.com/kylemomoneymorris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitachi Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 am

I don't think that's whats going to happen, Aoihi. I think that he's just going to become uber strong and eventually fight an opponent who is even stronger than the Soul King (And win, obviously.)....or one day destroy the world simply by existing. I still agree with you on the Zero Squad and Soul King thing, though. There's also the fact that we haven't seen Ukitake's, Unohana's (Though some debate whether or not Minazuki is her bankai or shikai. Until otherwise stated, I'm considering Minazuki to be her shikai.), Kyoraku's, Aizen's, Yamamoto's, or Urahara's bankai yet, let alone Isshin's shikai OR bankai. To just end the story like that would cause a lot of people, myself included, to get really irritated, along with not knowing where the hell Chad's or Inoue's powers came from. We also never did find out what Yoruichi's zanpakutou's name is. (She obviously has one, otherwise, she wouldn't have been Captain of Squad Two at all.)

In my opinion, if Bleach were to ever end, EVER, I would get really depressed.

Oh, any thoughts on who the mystery Soul Reaper is? My original thought was that is was Rukia, but why would Tite Kubo shadow her if it was? We already know who Rukia is. That's why I suddenly got the feeling that is was going to be a signature Tite Kubo plot twist like making Masaki the mystery Soul Reaper. Now, I'm not saying that's my opinion on who it is. I'm just saying it would be just like Tite Kubo to do a plot twist like that.
Kitachi
Kitachi
Human
Human

Location : Left is the right as right is the left. Up is the way as down is not okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:35 am

I like the new arc thus far. More action, more fighting. It can never end until they reveal soul king, squad 0, Ichigo's complete hollofication (since he obviously hasn't completed it yet, after his transformation all the way to hollow for a while), and hopefully his Zanpakuto will show him more moves, since it's lame with ONLY the Getsuga Tensho. Plus, they have to reveal his Isshin's squad, his abilities...and Yoruichi's zanpakuto, Unohana's bankai, give Zaraki a bankai.......

oh, so much stuffs! I hope it nevah ends! Excited
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 am

I wanna see ukitakes and shinsuis bankais along with yamas bakai
And yes itll never end till they reveal the soulking
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 am

Well, it's gonna end after this arc (the one after fullbring, which is over now >.>)
But on topic, Fullbring arc was an interesting one, nice to understand Chad's powers, but apparently Orihime isn't fullbring, since blah blah.
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 am

wha---what? it'll end after this?!?!? HECK NO!!!

*sits in the corner and cries*

and agreed, Lust.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:11 am

Yep, the newest chapter (480 I wanna say) had 'The Final Arc' as the little subtitle
But it's supposed to be a longer one than Fullbring
I've heard conflicting stories, but officially, this is the last. There's some speculation that he's doing a small flashback one about Isshin, and a long one (Aizen-length), but it's probably gonna be conglomeration of those two ideas now
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 am

Eh, the Fullbring arc was nothing but a lifted version of Bount converted to Manga form, imo. I gotta say though, this Final Arc seems like it'll be somewhat more interesting.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down