World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Range/Movement Boost Suggestion.

+10
Azula
Valkyreil
neji2k
Coleman1667
Lust
Arctic
Haruchi
LuluViBritannia
Legend
Tachi
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Think this is legit?

Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 21 ]
Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 35

Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 Empty Re: Range/Movement Boost Suggestion.

Post by LuluViBritannia Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 am

I voted yes o_o;
But anyways, stop hating on heal >_> Heal wouldn't really seem so crazy if it worked like it's supposed to like 863 HP a turn .-. Well, for someone with max 11% heal.
LuluViBritannia
LuluViBritannia
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lulu
Title: Espada 6
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Range/Movement Boost Suggestion. - Page 2 Empty Re: Range/Movement Boost Suggestion.

Post by Legend Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:19 am

LuluViBritannia wrote:I voted yes o_o;
But anyways, stop hating on heal >_> Heal wouldn't really seem so crazy if it worked like it's supposed to like 863 HP a turn .-. Well, for someone with max 11% heal.

Yeah but still a large amount 1.7k is unreal especially when users are hitting each other for 3k >_> 3 rounds of that an you heal a whole attack and then some.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman1667 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am

Guys, you need to relax. Nobody who's in control has said ANYTHING about removing any boosts. You're jumping to conclusions about things that have JUST been put into place or not even put into place yet. I realize this is a place to voice your opinions but you still need to take a step back and cool down before you type up your ideas.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by neji2k Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 am

straight up hate on heal keep heal how it is maybe make ress/zan with heal cost more pools to stop battle running tho

neji2k
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyreil Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:09 am

Tachi wrote:If there is a stat for range no one has anything to lose and it makes it fair for everyone o-o.

Unless it got changed with the range boost reduction then having high enough speed + HSM increases your range, it's just that noone trains them because people think they are useless
Valkyreil
Valkyreil
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Valkyreil
Title: Squad 13 member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 pm

As for the mention of the 4th boost for customs, I say no to this. That is simply too hax and OP. Plus, it makes those people who cannot rack up the shards to get a custom hate those with even more.

I have heard several people say they dislike games where those with money to spend have all the advantages. Giving custom users a 4th move would be furthering this.

As for removing range/movement boost, I say no to this. Plenty of zans that are not customs have range/movement boost, and besides, said boosts have already been nerfed.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah okay now Custom 4th move, but range stat would allow a x.5 moves o-o and would let people actually use strategy since people cry about now being able to use strategy a lot lately.
Tachi
Tachi
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantryll Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 am

we need to keep range boost
or i will be nothing but a weakling
Dantryll
Dantryll
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 am

If anything needs to be nerfed it's dat hax heal, lower it to 5% or 6% instead of 8% that way people can do damage and have a slightly more fair fight o-q
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantryll Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

heals dont need to be nerfed neither
Dantryll
Dantryll
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 am

They do need to be nerfed i the terms of stacking
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:59 am

Haruchi already said...think on another thread...that there was possible planning for that, Lust.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toboe Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm

my custom will have a movement boost, because if I remember right almost every if not every animal in the dog family is pretty fast!
Toboe
Toboe
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: The_Magi_King
Title: The King of Magi

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 am

footnote: if you nerf heals, than people with berserk with all that hax damage suddenly have a large advantage over those without their heal, especially if they, too, have a heal and/or DR or another resist effect

just my 3.4 cents
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Nerf heals to are you serious?! Ok lets take out Melee boosts,Berserk,and Spirit Boost oh take out all the Resistances too since they are all super hax too. Come on guys just find a way around it like everything else and quit whining about something that can beat your super hax Twin Cero or whatever. Facepalm
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Crow
Title: Deadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 pm

imo opinion errything is fien ~o.o~
another 2.6 cents
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 pm

what is this x.5s? o_O
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2