World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret World Players?

2 posters

Go down

Secret World Players? Empty Secret World Players?

Post by Legend Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Starting July 3 I started playing The Secret World upon release the night the servers came up and I find it pretty time consuming pretty much where I spend most of my time now. A few friends and I from other various MMOs now play this game. This game is worth a try if you have a decent machine to run it.

The Secret World is a massively multiplayer online (MMO) world with a unique modern-day setting and unparalleled freedom of character progression.

Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where you can become anything you want to be, without restrictions such as classes or levels. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom’s upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world.

Choose a side. Join one of three secret societies – the Illuminati, the Dragon or the Templars – and battle with or against other players for world domination.

Illuminati
Invisible puppet-masters and corporate manipulators, they crave power and wealth by any means necessary.

Dragon
Unknowable instigators of change, through quiet violence they create tiny ripples that grow into sweeping tsunamis.

Templars
The old guard; suave and sophisticated, but fiercely brutal and uncompromising in their crusade against darkness.

The Secret World has no classes or levels. It gives you complete freedom to be whoever you want to be and play however you want to play.

I started playing as a Templar because I loved their concept but I converted to the Dragon once I found out the SWTOR Kojo guild was moving to TSW and once that happend I joined them as Dragon along with 2 of my RL friends. Our "Cabal" another name for guild is one of the biggest ingame and we pretty much run the Leviathan server PvP wise. If anyone is interested in playing you are free to join Kojo if your Dragon. We do group raids, PvP, dungeon runs and quests runs. We are running 525 strong and increasing daily.

Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Secret World Players? Empty Re: Secret World Players?

Post by lyonin Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 am

I may have to check this out. Smile What is your name so that I can message you when in game?
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Aoshiki "Shouten" Manaka

Character here!

Should have a 3 day trial still going on so its always good to try the game before buying it.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down