World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lower rank pvp!

+7
LuluViBritannia
Azula
Aidan150
Lust
Bleach_Fan123
orosan
Dead_pool
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lower rank pvp! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lower rank pvp!

Post by Dead_pool Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

Lower rank pvp!
by Dead_pool on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I think members at Elite rank should be able to attack Lower Ranks of both races

Here is the point I'm emphasizing, rank 6 fighting rank 5...others suggested rank 7 attacking 6, I said sure to that and I can read Sora...rank 6 attack rank 5...elite attacking arrancar...why would we able to attack rank 5 shini and not rank 5 Hollow...not to mention they almost stay out of KC thanks to Godly and legendary aura...again rank 7 attacking rank 6 is optional to me. As you can see I never offered rank 7 attack rank 6, people started offering this so I figured they thought it should be considered in too...but does it really matter, it's just a suggestion, the people I'm trying to help aren't even helping me...why bother...any mod delete this topic thanks!!
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Lower rank pvp! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lower rank pvp!

Post by Aidan150 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Even though you say that the point they are trying to make is rank 7 attacking rank 6 is close to the exact same thing as rank 6 attacking rank 5 it just isnt fair to the lower rank no matter how you try and rationalize it.

Aidan150
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2