World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2)

3 posters

Go down

Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2) Empty Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2)

Post by straywolf174 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:46 pm

It was a dark night, as rain pounded mercilessly onto the streets below. Souls wandered around, some lucky enough to have gotton sent to the other world, some turning into hollows. Stray however, found one soul that was untouched. A young boy, about the age of twelve, wandering around - a chain connected to his chest. Just seeing him made stray's mouth water, she hadn't been to kyoto in a long time - so eating a human soul let alone a shinigami's would have been a treat for her. Stalking her prey she let a low growl echo through the ally way, bouncing off the walls making her form look even more menacing. It had a scary effect that made the boy tremble and back away, when she broke into a run there was no hope for him. She jumped upon him, ready to devour him whole, but not before letting out a howl that echoed across the city. "Your time is up...little lamb..."

Last edited by straywolf174 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2) Empty Re: Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2)

Post by lyonin Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Lyonin had been injured for some time, but was finally beginning to feel himself again. He had lost his sword in the fight against the hollow that called himself Setoku, so his defenses were not that great. The only attire that he had was his clothes and his rosary.

Lyonin walked out of the building that he had been resting in. His back still sore from the collision with the building a few nights back. "I have to get my weapon back..." He thought to himself. As he made his way down the street, he heard a growling voice echoing from the ally way. "This again?" Lyonin thought, running toward the ally.

"Your time is up...little lamb..."

The wolf-like creature was ready to strike at any moment. "Hey!" Lyonin yelled, reaching for his sword, but it wasn't there. "Oh no" He thought to himself, "How a I going to fight this beast?" His eyes widened as he looked back at the creature. "You get away from him!" Lyonin refused to give up just because he had no sword.

As he trembled, Lyonin realized the trash cans laying by the side of the building. Quickly thinking, he grabbed a lid and held it as a shield in his left hand, raising his other to act as a weapon.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2) Empty Re: Stray vs lyo (Characters needed: Lyonin - Snuggles2)

Post by straywolf174 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 pm

"Get away from him!"

The voice reached her ears and she turned slightly to see him before letting a cold, cruel laugh bubble out of her throat. He had no weapon except for a trash can lid! Ha! What was that gonna do to the almighty stray wolf of the dessert!!

Pointing her bladed tail towards him, before lashing it out in a flury of slashes across his chest - though light, simple cuts more then anything, but still powerful enough to shred some of his uniform. catching the blood scent she jumped off the poor soul and ran twaords him only to skid to a stop in front of him, drawing her tail back for the seccond attack, but giving him the curtousey to have his own with his - eheh - trash can lid. The soul behind her started running away screaming behind him thank you mister but she paid the idiot no mind. She'd catch him soon enough, after she made a meal of this lowly creature.

Last edited by straywolf174 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:25 am

Lyonin felt multiple piercing strikes across his chest before the wolf like beast stopped her fury and stood in front of him, ready for another barrage of attacks.

"She is fast!" Lyonin thought to himself. "This is gonna be hard, especially without my sword."

His next actions could very well determine his fate, so he had to think life or death. He had a couple of trash cans beside him along with a larger dumpster not too far behind the beast, and Lyonin was quickly figuring out just how he could turn this to his advantage.

"Sho!" Lyonin pointed his hand toward one of the trash cans beside him, and as the word came from his mouth, the trash can ricocheted off of the wall, bouncing in front of him. "Sho!" He called again, sending the can toward the hollow's feet. As the can flew toward her, Lyonin threw the trash can lid like a flying disk above where the can would hit. If the beast would jump over the trash can, she would catch the lid in the face.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Stray flicked her ears at his words. Since she wasn't familiar with shinigami magic, she wasn't sure weather he was just trying to trick her or really using it. Whatever it was that he casted though, as she later found out - was real enough. As the can came barreling twoard her it took her a seccond's hesitation to jump over it. She thought she was fine until she got hit in the jaw by something hard - though she wasn't sure what it was, it didn't do much dammage, thanks to her bone mask, but it did hurt and that was enough to get her both mad, and slightly excited.

Landing a bit clumsily on all fours she started a brisk walk twaord him before speaking in a low rumble. "You are smart, but your not powerful without your blade - no shinigami is - so i dont doubt the fact i've already won. Why don't you lay down and die now, save yourself the trouble. I'll be sure to send some shinigami to fetch your body." lashing out her tail, she aimed for his neck - the blades already coated in little droplets of blood from the previous attack.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Lyonin watched as his plan fell right into place, but the hollow didn't seem too effected by it. As she walked toward him, Lyonin listened to the snide comments that came from her mouth. Before he realized it, her tail was soaring at his throat. Lyonin tried to move, but felt a sharp pain in his shoulder as he did. Her strike had gashed the top of his left shoulder.

Keeping the pain out of his mind, he grabbed hold of the tail and began trying to flip the hollow over his shoulder. He may not have his blade, but he would prove to this beast that he was still strong.

"Keep calm, you are not alone in this battle..." Lyonin's eyes widened. Who was this in his head?
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Suddenly, stray felt light as air, her paws lifted from the ground and as she got thrown over him she actually had a look of suprise on her face - though he wouldn't be able to tell thanks to the mask. Thank the gods!

Stray crashed to the ground and layed there staring at him, seeming to wait for him to make his next move, or perhaps too astonished to move herself. Either way, she was paralyzed, not with fear, but with respect. No shinigami had done that before, no shinigami's even gotton close!

Looking around she noticed the shadows started to come back, trying to aid her. Oh how her mind was so distorted, too bad the shinigami couldn't see them.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Lyonin couldn't blot out the pain anymore. He was losing blood, and could feel himself losing the little energy that he had left.

"You can depend on my strength Lyonin... Just call my name."

The voice rang back through his head. "Who are you?!" Lyonin screamed in him mind. "And what do you mean I can depend on you?" Lyonin twisted around a bit, looking to see just where the voice was coming from.

"You do not recognize me Lyonin?" The voice questioned him. "I am..... Your Zanpakuto."

Lyoniin's eyes widened, he had lost his sword in the battle before, there was no way that he could be hearing it calling to him now.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Stray starred, then smiled, then burst out laughing. The shinigami seemed lost, and this was her chance. Whipping her tail like - well - a whip, she slashed right across his chest before pulling it back and aiming to go straight through his stomach. This shinigami would die now! Right here, and she, the stray wolf - would be his killer!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

(just asking any chance you might want a fellow shimigami to show up? granted she is a medic not a fighter lol)
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 pm

(OOC: Sure, no problem. I dont mind if lyo doesn't mind. Lemme add you to the characters needed and after you can reply Smile )
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 am

(OOC: sorry just gonna wait to hear from Lyonin before I post kinda need the consent of both of you XD)
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Lyonin felt the blood trickle down his stomach. She had hit him directly, and there was nothing that he could do.

"If I die... You die with me." Lyonin spout. He grabbed the extended tail that impaled through his torso and began pulling himself closer, pushing the tail further and further through him until he was close enough to reach the beast's head. "Can't dodge so well with me connected to you, can you?" Lyonin sneered.

As he finished his snide comment, Lyonin began a barrage of punches, aiming at the face and neck of the hollow. "If I can only split the mask." He though to himself.

(OOC: I don't mind, but I may be slightly inactive... Will post when I can.)
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Stray was flung straight to him, being battered sensless like some punching bag, she felt her mask start to crack and growled a low growl of defiance. How dare HE, a lowly shinigami - MOCK HER!

Yanking her tail back with all her strength she tore up the hand that was holding her, then she aimed with it again twoard his neck, as well as clamping her jaws down onto the hand that aimed for his face. He had time to shunpo away, but she doubted he would.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Nola had been doing her rounds when she felt the Spiritual pressure of one of the other shinigami it seemed weak and she headed towards it as fast as she could, the massive swords on her back seemingly weightless at the moment but she didn't seem to notice that, instead she did notice the presence of a hallow as well and she moved even faster, as a medic she had a job to do and she wouldn't allow a fellow shinigami to die as long as she could help it.

landing on the building above the two she seen them and how injured the shinigami was, she then realized who it was and she had to hold in her voice almost calling to him since he was in so much danger, what was he doing engaging a hallow? maybe he had no choice at the time? but he should have at least called for backup, she calmed herself a moment as best she could and closed her eyes lifting her hand a crackling of energy around her as a rope of Reishi forms and she launches it at the hallow hopping to stop it's movement

(no incantation Bakudō # 4. Hainawa)

Last edited by Snuggles2 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in Identification for the Kido used)
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Lyonin felt a tear in his stomach as the hollow ripped her tail from his stomach. His vision was beginning to blur, but he could feel a familiar spiritual pressure near by. "Nola?" He thought to himself as he felt thick fangs sinking into his hand.

Lyonin began to shunpo out of the strike of the tail, but before he could get entirely out of the way, the spear like tail pierced into his shoulder, tearing his flesh open. "AGGHH!" Lyonin let out a painful wail as he came out of his shunpo sliding into a dumpster behind the hollow. As he tried to push himself up, Lyonin could make out a small figure on an adjacent building. It was Nola, and she was casting a low level bind. "I hope that she knows what she is in for."
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

stray isn't the best at sensing spiritual pressure, so being caught by a kido and hung in the air in front of some female shinigami she didn't even know - well, that suprised her...a lot!!

"Let me go! Stupid girl!!" She squirmed and thrashed and nashed her fangs but couldn't get out of the kido, finally she just gave up and growled at the stupid shinigami.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 am

Nola looked over at Lyonin "can you move?" she called to him as she held the kido, she wasn't the best at offensive Kido but her Bakudo where very good and at the moment she was glad for that as it seemed to have saved Lyonin's life she then got her free hand raised and started to chant "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" as she got ready to take advantage of the fact the hallow couldn't move.

(chant for this post cast next post I believe)
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 am

"No!" Lyonin called to Nola. "Leave her." He didn't like the idea of letting a hollow free, but had Nola not shown up, he'd have died and she would have been free anyway. "I can move, but not very well... I need medical assistance as soon as possible." As he spoke, Lyonin coughed up a bit of blood. A crimson pool had began to develop beneath him.

"But... But you can't take me to the Soul Society. It has to be somewhere that they won't find me." As the words came out, he tried to push himself up, but slipped in his own blood. "Please! Hurry."
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Stray stared before laughing again. Did this shinigami just save her life?
Stray merely waited for the female to do as - who she guessed was - her supeirior asked.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Nola fired out her Kido it was kind of to late to cancel it anyway not that it would kill the hallow, it was only another Bakudo she fired a yellow like rope at it wrapping around the hallow and then fired another to bind it to the heavy metal pole in the alley, combined with her previous Bakudo she hoped it would be strong enough to prevent it from going anywhere for while with that done she hopped down to where Lyonin was and looked at him "come on...." she said putting his uninjured arm over her shoulder and she started to flash step away to get him away from the area, she also opened her spirit communicator and reported the hallow and the reason for having to leave the battle considering she was a medic this would be understandable, but she still felt wrong that she had to leave the hallow unattended but hoped another Shinigami would be along quickly to finish it

(Bakudō # 9. Hōrin used with chant)
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 am

Lyonin watched as the hollow was pinned to the pole, then was lifted up, crutching against Nola's shoulder. As they were leaving the allyway, Lyonin looked to Nola. "There is a place here in Kyoto that you should take me..." He began, feeling his conscious beginning to fade, "It's not too far away... Look for a sign... Kitamaru's."

As Lyonin faded into the dark, he whispered the name of a not so well known safe haven for Shinigamis. It was a little shop ran by an older lady, an ex Soul Reaper.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down