World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle school Building

2 posters

Go down

Middle school Building Empty Middle school Building

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

A semi large building with over 30 classrooms and and 10 faclty offices, it has a flat roof top as well as a court yard over looking a small play ground for some teens and kids to hang out. There are also a few tree's planted near a small garden used for science class while a 8 foot iron bar gate srounding the schools parmimiter, it is normally closed at night as no one stays around the school during that time to do anything.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Middle school Building Empty Re: Middle school Building

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

Xavier, a shinigami that seemed to be relaxing on the roof top of the middle school building, was survaing the area as he sat indian style on the roof. He was simply watching the kids as they went along there way, enjoying the simple view of it all as eh was tasked with looking over this area for the time being, or untill a replacement would take his post but for now he was by himself and only left with his thooughts as well as the sound of gosip and chatter from the many young adults. "*yawn* when will things become slighlty more intresting?...although the quite it very nice, as well as the oppertunity to think, I still would enjoy a bit of danger from time to time" He was content, yet still hoped his job would be a bit more exciting, but not to much.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Clouds formed, covering the suns rays and engulfing the school in darkness. What a perfect scene for a hollow to come barging in and eating the souls of the kids below stray thought to herself as she came out of the bushes of the schools front yard. Of course, nobody saw her, or nobody she noticed anyway. She had a bad time of sensing spiritual pressure, which was probably her fault to begin with for giving it up early durring her evolution into a gillian. Her lethal appearence though, was definitely worth it.

Walking with a careless mood she looked upon the humans as rain started lightly falling onto the ground. Aw, what a nice day. She enjoyed the cold, and the rain made it even colder then normal, since it was already moving into winter. Much better then the seasonless dessert she and other hollows call home - if you could ever call it that!
Staring around she picked out a kid who was reading by a tree and pointing her bladed tail in his dirrection she shot it twaords the young boy. what an unfortunate soul...but a lucky one, to be the meal of the stray wolf! she chuckled as she thought that to herself.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Xaver was well aware of the supernatrual changes in the sky above, as well as the rain that pelted him soon after, not really getting up till he was wet with the water as he looked at himself. "Rain, at this time?..." His expression not changing but he stilled rubed his head with a slowly forming smile on his face, "Well I did kinda ask for this, but not this exac-..." He paused, feeling the spiritual pressure of a gillain near by, the school was lard but he knew the general location of where it was heading to. Rushing there as quick as he could he saw that said Gillan was about to attack an unsupecting human, not having much time to think he used his baser intsincts to go in. Using hissheathed katana he moved directly infront of the boy near inches form him and held it horzontaly to block the bladed tail attack, the power behind it pushed him back slightly, making small ground indents under his feet.

"err...I knew this rain had a small ominus feel to it, never expected to see a gillian.." he thought to hmself, knowing he was in a pretty bad position he glanced back at the boy and back kicked the tree with his heel, startling him so he would run away as he tured his attention to the creature infront of him. "Its a bit rude to attack someone while they study..." he said as he focused, still holding his poistion from her attack as he plained in his head the next course of action. Examining the gillian a bit more it was very diffrent from a normal gillian, having increasingly dangerous looking features on its mask as well as parts of its body seem to have adapted effects, like the tail for instance.

Last edited by Xavier. S on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 pm

[i"Its a bit rude to attack someone while they study..."[/i]

This made stray chortle, a low strained and distorted sound that was, at the very least creepy if not a bit frightning. She drew her tail back from the blade - giving him the chance to regain his stance. She wasn't kind, she just never took shinigami seriously, and judging by the fact she's never lost to one yet, she probably never will. "I agree, but hey - heh heh - you gotta eat some how don't yah?" Was she threatening to eat the shinigami himself? Probably, and she'd probably lie and say she was even if she wasn't. Either way she intended to have a meal one way or the other. "I think it's a bit more rude, for a little doggy like you to interupt my meal. How are you going to pay me back?" She asked, as if starting a conversation with him wasn't odd at all. "I mean, i know it's your job to protect the humans, but you have nobody to say you didn't try to protect the brat now did you? I'd say its very rude..."
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Xavier regined his posture, using his zanpakuto as a cane like hand rest as he placed it infront of him, both hands on the butt of the hilt. Her voice was very menicing, he could already feel himself a bit intmidated by it but pushed it aside, not surpised by her toen or speach but it was rare to find a Gillian that could talk normally...well, at least normal in these days standards. "Correct, after all it is my job to make sure you go hungry..." he gave a small snide comment with a welcoming smile but then added another thing about her comment pretaining to his rudeness. "Hmmm, you do have a point, wants not to say that he didn't want to be eaten...as for what I can do to pay you back I guess there is one thing..." He began to think it over with a moderatly pleased expression.

Glancing to the side as they were moderatly alone, but not much was stoping her from really attacking everything as he stated calmly. "If your hungry, maybe this dog can be your appatizer...of course I dont intend to be your 'captive prey'" he said with a difiniative gaze and level headed tone about him, mentally preparing himself. "Oh and I appologize for my rudeness, for formalitys sake I'm Xavier Vonzell of squad 13. I know you must have a name for a gillian as unique as yourself..." Not mocking her he progressed teh wierd conversation on, it was not that werid to him, infact he was enjoying the company
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Stray listened, occasionly nodding or letting out a sigh, showing she was either listening or she just didn't care. When he was done, she smiled at him - something he wouldn't realize behind her mask. "A dog?" Did she hear him right? Was he offering himself, which she highly doubted, or was he suggesting he find an animal for her to eat? Like an animals soul would ever rival a humans let alone a shinigami!

Then, her ears flicked curiously. A name? She had given herself a name, her real name unknown for eons. A name...thats right her name was - "My name, is stray. Little lamb, and it's nice to know yours but....you wont carry it much longer." Her tail shot out just then, attempting to stab him in the heart. Only to stop suddenly, the tip of the blade just inches away. "Do you know...why a raven is like a cat?" she asked suddenly.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Xavier was not appauled really when the gillian stated her name to him, or by what she maybe called as he never really heard anyone that had the name of 'Stray' before, like a stray animal prowling the streets almost. It would fit though thats for sure, Not having enough time to respond nor react quick enough He was left open to the bladed tail. But she stoped it, just inches away from impaling him, wondering why that was so he looked up at the menicing creature, surprised by her question. "why a raven is like a cat..." Not having any idea on the sybolisim she was giving he still answered. "well, they both can be black and they carry an ill omen at times, but to be honest...I haven't the slightest idea" He said, holding his sheathed sword in both hands now.

Last edited by Xavier. S on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Stray laughed, almost as a child would when playing with a friend - though it probably didn't sound so innocent bubbling out of her gullet. This shinigami was so simple minded! They both can be black? They both carry an omen? How stupid could he get!? She decided to humor him.

"No no, that's not what i mean at all 'X'," she called him X, she didn't care if it was okay with him - but decided it was fitting since xavier was just too uptight. "A raven is like a cat because they both have the instinct to survive under certain conditions. Say a wolf was out in the freezing cold - it would instinctivly dig a burrow and hide in it so the wind wouldn't make it have hypothermia. Or a raven knew winter was on its way, it would instinctivly fly south with its built in compass so it wouldn't freeze to death." She paused and started walking twaord him while pulling her tail back near her and wrapping it around her stomach - lightly so it wouldn't cut her.

"Ya' see X, instinct is in all creatures, humans and animals alike, and just because superstitions make an animal or human seem scary, their really not unlike you." She took in a breath only to continue her crazy speach. "Take hollows and shinigami, both murderers and both trying to protect something. Though what their trying to protect may differ from person to person, their instinct to kill the other race lives fresh in their blood - and when battle comes, their sense of reason is eradicated." She chuckled. "That is why, a raven is like a cat, young one." She then shot her tail up opening a garganta. "Is their anything you'd like to say before i make my way back to my home?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Xavier noted her laugh, sounding more demonic than anything but he already knew he was wrong more than anything at this moment. Listening to her soon explain what she/it ment, unable to tell a 'gender' of course, he was slightly shocked, her insight was amazing. Displaying a clear example of how they are alike and it really ment something to him in a way that only a hollow and shinigami would know, as she approched him he didn't even try to stand sted fast in his position, he was more attentive to what she had to say than anything which was a very new feeling.

Almost feeling a deep thought come over this it was really so simple she pratcically spelled it out for him, "it-...Stay, has a point to all this, even though hollows and shinigami as well as things in nature may look diffrent, most if not all things have similar thing in commmon, and in this case a cat and a raven to a shingami and a hollow..." He revilated from this talk, appearing lost in thought for a moment but before she said she was leaving he looked up at the gillian, his eyes showing something diffrent than before, what was before slight fear and willingness to fight was an over powering look of understanding.

"Theres not much I cant say really, but..." he paused before he bowed slightly to the hollow, something he would have never thought he would have done, even in his dreams. "Thank you...I look forward to meeting you again, Stray" he spoke with a respectful tone but his contecnt look ever present as a smile formed on his face, like he seemed to enjoy this moment very much, even though this was a rare encounter something told him to respect the gillian as well as who hollows were in general. He rested his sheathed sword on his sash as he stood there, watching with a definiative gaze as she looked back at him. How ever small this conversation was to either of them he got way more from it than he would have ever had if they had battled each other.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Stray smiled again, more unseeing then the last, and leaned down into a bow only a wolf could manage. She apreciated his intellect and - if she was correct by the way he was smiling - his respect. Most shinigami would have tried to kill her on the spot, and the fact that Xavier didn't was enough to win her gratitude.

She walked through the garganta, turning back as it closed, and said simple - parting words that would forever be etched into his mind, she was sure of it.

"Dont forget what you've learned here today, i have a feeling you'll need it in the battles to come. Xavier." The garganta swallowed her whole, leaving xavier alone in the school. By this time students were passing him by on their way home, and the sun was already out - shining with a glorious burst, representing xavier's newfound knowlage if anything, and stray's...new friend.

(OOC: I decided we should probably end it here, so if you reply i wont reply back. It's your choice.)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

(understandable, I'm just going to post and go report back at home probibly, thanks.)

Xavier nodded, watching the gillian vanish away into the garganta, as if on que the rain began to stop as well as the cloudy atmosphere desipated, maybe she was the one that cuased it. But really as teh bells rang and the slight began to open up and shine they all he could do is look up as the kids walked past him, unseen and unnoticed of course. "Dont worry...I dont think I will ever forget..." He thought to himself as he began to snap from his train of thought, his potrol was over and he needed to report. But, this encounter was something he was probibly not going to report for now as he began to walk from the school grounds, once again left to his thoughts and the silence in his mind.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content