World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3

5 posters

Go down

Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3 Empty Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3

Post by deadpoolstroke3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am

Just have your thoughts posted here, I am interested to know all other opinions, comments and/or violent reactions! lol. I do not want BLEACH to end, but that's life. ROCK and ROLL!

deadpoolstroke3
deadpoolstroke3
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3 Empty Re: Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3

Post by Greed Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:46 am

i really am against ichigo being about every race in the show lol

it just annoys me xD
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3 Empty Re: Thoughts on the last ARC of BLEACH? :3

Post by Lanaught Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:32 pm

I agree with Greed o.o Shinigami, then Hollow then Vizored then Fullbring and now Quincy? O.o Might as well make him a bount and add a flash back as how Aizen did this and that and copied the method x.x
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

well played they used the scratch by a zombie card to show why hes part hollow still dosent change him being almost every race xD
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 pm

i won't agree with that lol the ends here Definitely won't justify the means
on other news i pity the poor writers who now know that hollow is opposite to human and shini is actually opposite to quincy lol poor poor writers with shini/hollow opposites...does it mean we need to change WoB now too? XD
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 pm

I think it makes sense @_@
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 pm

A Mary Sue or Gary Stu (male form) is often either a perfect or almost perfect character. They often appear in fan fictions and are sometimes based on the author themselves.

If the Mary Sue or Gary Stu is based on the author, they normally have qualities that the author wishes they had.
For example, they wish to be more popular or better looking.

When a Mary Sue or Gary Stu is written into a fan fiction, it will often cause canon (original) characters to become OOC (out of character). They often have terrible, grief-filled pasts and 'need' a certain canon character to understand them or they have a past that is the exact same or very similar to a canon character's.

Mary Sues and Gary Stus are mostly found in new writers or written in fan fictions by more exprerienced writers for fun.

They also tend to have either very common or extremely strange and exotic names or, if they are made for fun, will sometimes have the name Mary Sue or Gary Stu.

Nuff said
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down