World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada 3 Barracks

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Espada 3 Barracks - Page 2 Empty Re: Espada 3 Barracks

Post by Lust Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:27 am

Zak descended into the dust cloud, his gun in hand. He was back from running some errands now and ready to join his friend in his fight.

"I assume you want to see the doll's physical damage, no?" He smiled, as he raised his gun to shoulder level. A ray of sunlight reflecting off of it.

"Bala de agua!" Zak said as a single water-like in appearance cero left the barrel of his silver gun. Creating a tunnel through the dust cloud.

"We can do this, get up kiiro." Zak said smiling at him.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Setoku felt the impacts, and slowly licked his lips. The boy had his strengths, and weakness, but he was still impressed. As he raised his head, he noted the Adjuchas body starting to glow, and his eyes went wide. He read the movements perfectly and held on. Either way, Setoku had little to no time to think about it, as a dust cloud begun to rise around them - Quickly back-hand springing off the Adjuchas before he got hurt, Setoku turned to look over his shoulder. Another had entered. Setoku licked his lips gingerly, as the next sound he heard was something about 'Bala de Agua'

"Indeed...?"

Setoku finally jumped to the side, as a water looking blast carved a perfect circle into the dust, heading for some sort of exit from the sand. After a few moments, a shadow emerged from the sand, as if a rock skipping across air. The Adjuchas was strong.... But the one with the gun... Could actually pose a problem. Setoku reached down, and tapped the hilt of his sword slowly, clear of the dust.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Kiiro looked at Zak while catching his breath, then looked back to Setoku, and then reincorporated.

-Was that enough?

The Adjuchas asked to the Arrancar, leaving his battle stance, then turning to his friend he added.

-We were just sparring, everything is okay.

After saying that, the Adjucha's eyes returned to normal and he turned to leave the room, standing on that position he asked.

-Now, could we please get into more important matters? Those puppeteers need to be done for.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:55 pm

"That was fine."

Setoku turned his head to look at the new-comer. This one he would keep an eye on - If only to be on his toes.

"Those... 'puppeteers' as you call them.... Are far to ahead for a small group of hollow to take them all on."

Setoku bit his lip a moment, eyes still watching Zak and Avathos, just in case.

"These aren't the same weak little force that hit generations ago, or however long it was. These ones are organized, large, and for once... Powerful."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm

"How powerful?" Asked Zak as he put his gun away. Still curious he looked to kiiro
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:09 am

Kiiro stopped and turned to pay attention as well.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:55 am

Setoku smiled inwardly, mainly to himself. These young Hollow, always eager to want to test their mettle. But this was not their battle, well, not their's alone.

"How powerful.... huh?"

Setoku started off slowly, in reality, even he, the Primera, feared their leader - But that was his secret alone. Setoku rubbed his chin a moment, before carefully answering.

"Joesph Kariya, the leader.... Of the entire coven, I think.... Has absorbed the 'Death' seal found in Hueco Mundo. He has existed in this world since 1465 - Or so, according to legend. The Quincy, and all their might, had failed to stop him in his American Home - But that is not all. If my suspicion is correct, they somehow tricked the Sinner's father - The god of hell - And Joseph himself seemed a match for Luke. Do you know who Luke is?"

He didn't really answer their question, because due to the little knowledge they may have had, he was quite sure he couldn't actually answer their question.

"I will tell you this much. He was a Sinner, perhaps the strongest man I've crossed blades with - Yet Joseph Kariya, may be able to even defeat Lady Zero herself. That is how powerful they are."

He stayed quiet a moment, letting it sink in. These hollows may be to prideful to accept the truth of the matter, or perhaps they would understand. But... They had much to learn, and Setoku, one of the few remaining Espada of old, was eager to teach.... Like Luke-sensei would of wanted.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 am

"Who was Luke? There is not any record here in Hueco Mundo of his presence. Let alone his existence." Zak asked, raising his hands with curiosity and excitement. He needed to learn more, he needed to feed the unsatisfying hunger for knowledge that he had.

"Train me, I seek power to crush everyone. I seek revenge and lady zero, I want to meet her. If I truly resemble her in such ways, I need to know of who's soul I resemble." Zak said in a serious tone.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 am

-Same here

Kiiro followed.

-Standing here studying what can or not do is useless, strtegy is pointless if they suppose a threat even against the likes of you...

The Adjuchas tightened the grasp of his fist and raised it in determination.

-For now, lets gather the strenght to have at least a ten percent chance on brute force, thats all i need!

He grinned in excitement, his dream was becoming true, the strong enemies, the good challenges were yet to come, and he was ready for it.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 pm

"Be quiet." A voice would reign through the 'barracks' of the Tercera. the voice echoed, and to be able to identify where the voice originated, would take great skill indeed. The simple adjuchas had no chance, Seth didn't doubt that, but he knew that Setoku would've known he was coming a mile off - he didn't bother to mask his reiatsu in any particular way, but it was suppressed.

"Being so flamboyant, being so arrogant.. Gets an adjuchas nowhere." Seth smiled, underneath his black cloth that masked his face and neck, he was sat on the floor - now visible to the 3 in the barracks, cross legged.

"Hello, Setoku." Seth's hand flew up to his cloth around his neck and mouth, before it was pulled down to below the chin, so it still kept his neck and number covered.

"Why do you waste time with the rabble? Setoku?" Seth stood, and began to slowly walk over to where the three were conversing.

"You two, don't speak until i'm finished talking." Seth directed his order to the adjuchas in the room with them.
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 pm

"Luke was...."

Suddenly, the air shifted, and Setoku smiled inwardly. Of course he would be here.... why wouldn't he? Oh well, it was a task Setoku was willing to work with. He'd make Seth understand, eventually. Before Setoku could go on with his tale, Seth was there, speaking around the whole room. Setoku merely let his eyes shift to him, before he appeared there.

"Hello, Seth-kun. Doing well, I see?"

Setoku looked back to the Adjuchas, as Seth spoke, and nodded his head. Before turning his back on them all, and heading for the end of the room.

"Hueco Mundo will need other Espada Seth. These two, will make a fine collection to that coven by the time we're done with them. Now... where was I....."

Setoku turned back to them, after all a moment. Unlike the two boys here, Setoku showed no fear of this man, or had second thoughts to back talk him. Well, hopefully they didn't try that, anyway.

"Luke was a sinner. A breed apart from us all. He was stronger than us, stronger than the Shinigami. I was his Student for a fashion... But it is this one here.... Who would know him perhaps a bit better, right, Seth-kun?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:59 pm

"Ah, friend. Yes." Seth smirked slightly, and cracked his neck to either side before shifting his heels on the floor a bit, along with this movement - Seth folded his arms, and leant on his back leg.

"Luke, I'll not comment on him." Seth frowned slightly, before looking between the other two, and then back to Setoku. "I grow tired, and i wish to look upon some of the other meat here in hueco mundo."

Seth smirked, before his form simply seemed to vanish, Setoku - one of the only ones able to comprehend the sonido of Seth, would've seen it. The adjuchas however, wouldn't have stood a chance.

(I got bored waiting xD)
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm

That was another kind of movement, something he never saw before, Kiiro had an idea of how to read an opponent's move by the sand it lifted... but this didnt leave a trace behind, the Adjuchas realized what truly meant the real power.

-Setoku...

He muttered, lifting his sight from the spot where Seth was before.

-When do we start the training?
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Setoku merely let his gaze shift, his eyes following Seth as he moved. It was true, it was faster than any average Hollow or Espada for that matter - But Setoku wasn't even sure what Seth was truly up too. When Kiiro finally spoke, Setoku was pulled from his reverie.

"It begins...."

Setoku finally let his eyes shift back to Kiiro. He would need more than training, he would need to devour, and to conquer, if he wanted to reach Vasto Lorde status.

"After you devour a few hollows. You must add to your power, while considerable, as you seen, it is not quite.... Espada level just yet."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 pm

-How many Hollows then...?

He asked, ready and up for the challenge.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:40 am

Setoku rubbed his chin a moment, debating. How many would it take? His power as an Adjuchas was fine now, but he wanted it sharper. He wanted him stronger.

"....Twenty."

Setoku finally said off hand. For him to become a Vasto Lorde, he wasn't sure. How many he devoured so far would dictate that. He would have to remember to ask him when he got back.

"In twenty four hours. Twenty.... Adjuchas."

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 am

That's impossible! Zak said. "That would mean endless fighting for sure." A hunt of worry in his voice appeared. This was his friend, they'd fought for long, but we both have our limits. If he died, he would kill himself, of that he was sure.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

He nodded and jump into the moon, above the walls and ran with all his might into the silver desert. His mission was given, and he was determined to accomplish it and coming back.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content