World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garden

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Garden Empty The Garden

Post by Mitsu Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am

The Garden was the area right in front of the Dark Mansion. Although to any onlooker from the outside, the Dark Mansion was thoroughly concealed by dense plantation from as far as the eye could see.
You could relate it to a forest! Perhaps the botanist went mad… but it was hard as a labyrinth to navigate and your sense of direction would be thrown away. If you had little experience, you could easily end up dead due to lack of food resources.
Although… and consider yourself lucky and fortunate if you do find the Dark Mansion after this chaos of a Garden.
All hope is not lost within the Garden you can relax in the weird topiary section.
Possibly it was created to entertain guest, there is a clean water fountain for decoration but still as it seems by the obvious plaque/sign labelling the water is drinkable… but a dumbfounding part is not the bluntness of the plaque/sign, the dumfounding part of the plant topiary section are shapes that are beautiful and defined… as if trimmed only recently.

Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

The Garden Empty Re: The Garden

Post by Mitsu Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

Mitsu looked on blanked faced as she examined her situation. “One. A job of a shinigami is to hunt hollows and konso souls. Two. I managed to find a soul and konso it. Three.” She takes a deep breath, then burst into a shout. “I have no idea where I am!”
Mitsu was in the labyrinth of a Garden just beyond the Dark Mansion, this of course, much beyond her own knowledge. A cloud of depression looms above her head, she thinks harder. “Let’s see I climbed that fence as soon as I got too over excited about finding something to konso in this area…” Cloud of depression gets darker. “Then I wandered on, only using my sense running into all sorts of trouble.” Remembers running into small animals and surprise tree branches, she gets slightly agitated at the thought.
“After using konso on the soul who died here due to lack of food resources, I, myself couldn’t find my way back” Remembers trying to find multiple routes leading to dead ends. “Okay perhaps I should climb a tree?” Her tummy growls, her face was in shock now. “I’m going to die inexperienced and underfed!” Military stance. “But no! I’ve got to stay positive, future sweets to be eaten are at stake here!” Pumped up! “Raaaah!” Runs into surprise branch. “Wah!”
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 pm

"Are you lost, little one?"

A voice drifted in from behind one of the many leafy green walls of the garden maze outside of the Dark Mansion. Unbeknownst to the girl, or the Shinigami and Hollow as a whole, Bount were indeed here. Yet as they were, Eshilieth was more than confident to expose herself. For a fight? Of course not. It wasn't quite that time - Not for a few years a least. A young looking girl, perhaps no older than fifteen by human years, came around one of the corners, looking the rather cute little Shinigami in the eyes.

"I'm sorry if my maze has.... startled you. As thanks for ridding it of that strange ghost who haunted it.... Allow me to assist you finding a way out?"

Her voice was childish, but her demeanor very sweet. She took another two steps forward, and pulled on either side of her black dress, and did a curtsey for the young girl. Two questions would no doubt emerge: One.... How could she see the Shinigami? And Two: Why was there no Reishi coming from her? Period? Well the answer to both questions could be simple: One she could have high spirit awareness for a mortal, and two, she was just a normal mortal.

"My name is Shinamori Eshilieth."

The girl said with a smile, before tilting her head to the side.

"Perhaps some food as well?"

(Before anyone asks, no this isn't a fight or anything, just one girl helping out another for the sake of RP :D!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:03 am

"Shinamori Eshilieth..." Mitsu ponders this name for a few seconds, then reality sunk in. "W-Wait! I'm in a maze I thought this was a forest!" She crouched down and thinks about it openly. "Well I guess I did climb that fence back there, so it wasn't that long ago..." She pauses again in her position obviously the processing the information even more. Shocked she jumps to her feat! "W-Wait your telling me this is your place!" Mitsu grins at the girl. "Wow its so huge and its got so many..." She grinds her teeth thinking about the animals she ran into. "animals." She pauses again as an awkward silence comes in.

Mitsu is shocked as she discovered a relevation.

"W-Wait! I forgot to introduce myself!" Mitsu stomach growls. With that sound Mitsu gets embarresed and apologises like a maniac with a frenzy of bows. "I'm so sorry, I'm soo sorry!"

Either Shinamori had just found one of the most carefree Shinigami individuals ever to be created. OR this Shinigami herself, already knew it was pointless to ask questions in this situation.

Unfortunatley.

Mitsu was exhausted, consuming too much of her energy bowing. "I'm so hungry... No energy to move." If there was a flaw in Mitsu plans it would be this.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 am

"Well, I may be able to help you there"

Eshilieth smiled slowly, before turning around, and motioning the clearly starved Shinigami to follow her.

"My brothers and I own the Mansion on the other side of this maze, and inside there is plenty of food and..."

Eshilieth stopped a moment, trying to work out something. She found it quite odd a Shinigami, a trained soldier no less, would seek something so mundane. But then again, Eshilieth had heard plenty of tales of a Lieutenant of the 11th squad who sought such.... And was dangerous. Was this girl the same?

"Candy. Just follow me and I will lead you to it as quickly as your feet can take you. Promise!"

Eshilieth looked over her shoulder, and smiled. She seemed just another average young girl, of American descent, perhaps, in Japan. And clearly, she wanted to help this Shinigami. The only off thing about the girl were her eyes. The deep crimson eyes.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Mitsu vision blurs for a bit she suddenly had a headache, but none the less jumps on her feet faster than any motion detector ever created could detect when the instance Candy was mentioned. She was really close to Eshilieth her face overjoyed and thankful. Mitsu was definitely pushing herself. “Really! You have candy at your place! That’s like one of my life goals.

She stops in full motion. “Scrap that it’s the entire reason I’m alive, know that and remember well Eshilieth!”

She took a military like stance. “I am starting to have a headache and that’s because I don’t have any energy… I think… Maybe not.” Although that was completely contradictory, the Shinigami knew something about this girl. She grins. “Eshilieth! ♫”

Mitsu had a serious tone and look in her eye. Was this going to lead to trouble? Mitsu burst. “You’re the only daughter of an aristocrat who’s fabulously wealthy!”

Yes definitely more than enough trouble.

The next sound was probably the sound of gossipers all over the world facepalming themselves. Mitsu grins at Eshilieth. “You can totally tell me anything, although all I really want is to eat candy… I’m also an active saviour of girls everywhere!” Apparently Mitsu probably thought the background shone when she said this... or at least she thought herself to look cool in that instance.

“Considering that you took the time memorising this labyrinth I’m going to jump to conclusions you don’t hang out with other ladies and because you have so many brothers it’s hard to make friends with especially girls that aren’t after your aristocrat/good-looking/rich/brothers. Again a repeat just an assumption… Although i'm not saying your brothers aren't good looking, they might have qualities on the inside that makes the girls go wild! Although all I’m saying is that I really like the fact you have candy. But that doesn’t really matter… Forgive and forget. Forget and forgive anyway all that stuff.”
She walks in front of Eshilieth then stops and turns around, grinning at Eshilieth, Mitsu shouts in a pumped up mood.

“That’s it, from now on I’ve decided!  You’re my friend because of this twist of sweet fate. If not for the sweets which have guided me all my life I wouldn’t be where I am today!” She holds her pose for a few seconds.
Mitsu’s face pales. “I have no idea where I am going.” She bows forgivingly like a maniac. “I’m sorry! I’m soo sorry!”

Unfortunately again.

“I’m exhausted…. There’s no way I can survive…” For someone who’s supposed to be as mature as an adult repeating the same mistakes is a really bad flaw.

“Please be so kind and lead the way Eshilieth.” Mitsu's tone was dulled and drained.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Errr..."

Eshilieth smiled inwardly. She had studied Shinigami, sought to understand everything about their parent race. Sought to see the military rigidity that stood over them at her time of Birth. But this girl.... She was something new. Different. She had heard tales of a dangerous one, one who acted much this way, but was unforgivable with a blade. She couldn't help but be perplexed now. This girl.... She was a child by the standards of the Old Shinigami - Yet clearly, she was military bred.

"Very well.... Come."

Eshilieth smiled, offering the girl her hand as she headed for one of the first many twist and turns of the garden. The girl had technically hit spot-on, in truth. Eshilieth had no friends, since the passing of her 'true' family - Because she was always around her 'new' family. Her 'brothers' indeed kept her busy, and they were indeed attractive to the standards of mortal and Shinigami females. Perhaps even Arrancar females. Something she would have to look into. But one thing Mitsu would not know. She wasn't the only female. There was four others. Four who were not here, though.

"I'd like to be your friend.... Sounds nice. I've never had a friend before..."

Eshilieth smiled over her shoulder, and again her mind sunk back to the past. Back to one of her only friends of old. The now Zero Espada.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:50 am

The theme song of a very old television show that still runs repeats in this age and is still very popular although a bit ironic started playing from Mitsu's Shihakushō it was her mobile phone. Mitsu was shocked, her faced paled.

"I can explain, this is not an obsession with Don Kanonji or anything along the lines of that!"

Reality had hit real hard against Mitsu.

"Eshilieth… I'm so sorry!"

Mitsu started her frenzy bowing again.

"I totally forgot that I had a mobile phone, and I troubled you heaps as well please forgive me! I should have called for help or something."

Mitsu's phone was still ringing that old ditsy tune. Mitsu was not fazed by the ringing at all. She was rifling through her pockets whilst grinning at Eshilieth.

"I should probably get that… But that can wait for now!"

Mitsu removes what seems like a chappy related product.

"This item is really popular, it isn't much but other than sweets I have nothing to give you."

Mitsu was dead serious.

"Don't tell my superiors!"

Mitsu grinned and returned to normal.

"Otherwise I might actually end up dead. Limited editions do that to some people you know. ♫"

There are two things Eshilieth could do in this situation. Give the chappy related product back with or without force OR Eshilieth could accept it graciously. Either way Mitsu's annoying ringtone was still playing. Mitsu as it seems… happens to be very good at ignoring things.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 am

In her mind, Eshilieth's lips were pulled in a predatory smile, a sardonic, if not more than slightly sadistic smile. Soul Reapers as a single unit were slow, unreliable - Not that Eshilieth thought such of the girl - Despite her constant childish behavior, Eshilieth found it a nice change, an actual real look into these beings who some viewed as gods. They were all human in nature, and people like Eshilieth appreciated that in Mitsu. In reality, Eshilieth viewed her as pure intelligence, a machine capable of cutting down the strongest of Bount. She held no illusions that she was weak, like her brothers would.

"It's beautiful...."

Eshilieth said, her eyes wide with excitement, she was female, after all. And she did find the Shinigami Phone beautiful. And adorable on so many levels! But that wasn't the only reasons she was smiling. She could answer it in front of Mitsu, and risk her explosion, or.... She could back trace it, and use the information to triangulate every Shinigami in the real world.... Eshilieth knew what she had to do. Graciously, she took the phone, and ogled it with a girlish nature no one but Mitsu would of seen from her in years.

"Mitsu-chaaaaaan! I Love it!!!!!"

Eshilieth bolted forward, and wrapped her arms around the Shinigami Girl's shoulders, holding her in a crushing hug. Holding her tightly to her. While her voice, and body movements seemed normal - Her eyes were slightly opened, glaring happily at the phone. Even with it's burnt-out ringtone of that god awful man's show theme. After a moment, she let Mitsu go, and was still ogling the phone as it rang.

"So... I shouldn't answer it, is all? And I can keep this cute thing?!"

There was a distinct awe in her voice.... Only a girl, of course. Only a girl.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

(Um… I said I gave a chappy related product and the phone could wait to be answered. But for the sake of RP I’ll roll with it!)

Mitsu laughed she grinned at Eshilieth, by this time she had already received some sweets which she gratefully ate till sufficient and was now (led by Eshilieth) at the entrance to the Garden… Well technically the exit for Mitsu so she could go home.

“I am thankful that you find that gift of mine very appealing. That’s how I also reacted when I first received it; you see it was only a proto type which is why I called it a limited edition….”

Mitsu had a water droplet on her head and was surrounded in a gloom of depression.

“…But I soon broke it by accident, so it doesn’t work very well for its only specifically designed purpose. It is not a communication device, nor can it find hollows or wholes.”

Mitsu remembers pelting the mobile phone at a fellow Shinigami because whilst her back was turned to receive the phone he ate her sweets, the guy who made it was very mad and insisted on restarting, but Mitsu kept it any way.

“I really didn’t want to throw away something you know… although that’s contradictory because that’s how I broke it in the first place… but that is a whole different story.”

Mitsu's face paled, her face became stern, and there was something different in Mitsu's eyes. Mitsu was already outside the garden, standing just past the open main gates. Mitsu was on the boundary.

"Do you know what that one specifically designed purpose this one phone is supposed to do Eshilieth? Of course it’s a little slow because I broke it and all…”

You could see the sorrow in Mitsu’s pink eyes.

“But tell me one thing Eshilieth. Out of all the times I've spoken to you… all those truthful heart-warming conversations. Not once did I tell you. How do you know my name… Bount?"

Yes, the Shinigami proto type phone’s only purpose was to trace Bounts but because of Mitsu’s early blunder it had a delayed reaction in sensing the very near presence of a Bount so close.

Mitsu Grinned.

“You’re a really nice person Eshilieth. We had a nice conversation, we bonded and we ate sweets. I don’t believe you are a truly bad person and that itself is my sin. Have you been researching the Shinigami in the area, have you been out to kill me from the start, I have no idea and I don’t want to know the answer.”

The breeze lightly tossed Mitsu’s hair; her eyes were unreadable now, covered by her brown curls, the background seemed to fade as the sunset gleamed across the sky of Kyoto darkening Mitsu’s face.

“Goodbye my friend, if we ever meet as opponents, do not hesitate to cut me down, alright? Because that’s what a real friend would do.”

Mitsu smiled. Turning she was about to walk away from her friend Eshilieth.

Would Eshilieth commit the ultimate sin and stab her friend in the back who just revealed the Shinigami had discovered a way to monitor the Bounts OR would Eshilieth let this “Child of Sin” go without another word? Either would be a good option. Mitsu was the type to never forget a friend or… an enemy.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 pm

(oops, my bad. You made a super impressive comeback, though x.x)

"Oh...?"

Eshilieth smiled innocently enough, as the girl went on and on, speaking of the cute phone with all her heart. Eshilieth felt bad, and was about to hand it back to the girl, when one word escaped her lips.

"Bount..."

Well, not to say that was the only thing she said, but the word stuck out like a sore thumb. In a sentence. For whatever sense that made. It was then Eshilieth felt that same droplet of water on her forehead, and a storm of gloom clouds - She brought her arm up to tuck behind her head.

"Well, that's funny. I thought all the Bount would know the name of their enemies. It seems I was caught, now wasn't I?"

Eshilieth's answer started out sweet, and bubbly, but it ended with a certain edge to it - Made all the less threatening by the nervous pose she held. Even though the young Shinigami, for the moment, held a look that most would consider terrifying, but a man may consider "badass", Eshilieth was still holding that nervous pose. But as the girl spoke...

“Goodbye my friend, if we ever meet as opponents, do not hesitate to cut me down, alright? Because that’s what a real friend would do.”

Eshilieth's crimson eyes slowly opened, as if slits to a void of blood. And her arm slowly fell away. The girl turned her back on her! She could easily strike her down, summon Meine Wahre Liebe and fix her mistake. But she didn't. Instead, the girl faded from the grounds, as if a ghost - Only to reappear in front of the girl, cutting off her escape. Was she going to kill her? Attack? Eshilieth's arm slowly pulled up, and dangling from her fingertips was not a charm of any sort, not a weapon of some type.... But the Chappy Phone she had just been given.

"Only if your promise me.... I can bring you some candy when that day comes...."

Eshilieth's eyes were fully open now, a sort of sad look across them. As she had said... She had never had a friend before, nor anyone who treated her as a friend.

"And you take your phone back.... Then... when the day we meet on the battlefield comes... I shall... attempt... to remember our bond."

Eshilieth's other arm slowly came up, fingers twitching. She was about to pat the girls head, but slowly, she pulled her arm back, stopping herself. Merely holding out the Bount seeking device for the girl to take. If they met in battle in the future, could Eshilieth kill one of the few people who were so nice to her? She was doubting even that.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:39 am

Mitsu's face didn't make any sudden changes when the Bount appeared in front of her. Mitsu's emotion was definitley withdrawn and most likely locked away in this situation.

"You know what?"

A sincere and broad smile appeared on Mitsu's face, she tilted her head slightly to the side as she spoke she slowly reached her left arm to collect the chappy phone.

"I don't think personally you can carry a piece of candy all the time, none of those old people candy okay? I know its like an unspoken rule of the women code of conduct to discuss age but still. I prefer not having weird flavoured candy like seaweed or those hard to chew ones. O' and also avoid licorice? Is that how you say it? I don't know, but just don't attempt giving me that. Its completly gross."

An expression of ignorance is bliss appeared on Mitsu's face.

"Just so you know my personal prefences. ♫"

That was the last sentence Mitsu would most likely say to the Bount in that state. As Mitsu brushed past the Bount, with those sorrow filled... childish, sinful and pink gentle eyes that locked onto those possible future blood guilty eyes... that one moment felt as if it was frozen in time.

Then just as the sun was almost cleared from view, just as the sky was almost beautiful. Just as light turned to darkness. The Shinigami... Mitsu Katsuko took her steps into the city of Kyoto and eventually dissapated from sight. The smell of something sweet was left in the air around the bount. Perhaps unbenounced to the Bount but a gift was left behind. It was a greater gift sweeter than any candy.

The gift of friendship.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Eshilieth raised an eyebrow for a second, as the girl spoke. Would she attack? Maybe - Would she reject Eshilieth? That was another possibility, as well. One Eshilieth was more than ready for. The girl suddenly begun her preference, and all Eshilieth could do was smile - The bliss, the ignorance, all of it was merely a game to this Shinigami.

"I'll be sure to remember... Mitsu-chan..."

The girl brushed by Eshilieth, and for the briefest of moments, their eyes seemed to lock. One's filled with pink innocence and childish fun, the others with a bitter, yet hopeful crimson irises. It was in that moment, Eshilieth finally didn't feel alone.

"Until then..."

Again, Eshilieth spoke, but perhaps it was to late? The girl was gone, leaving behind a sweet smell Eshilieth couldn't seem to shake. The sun slowly crept down behind her, and with a light sigh, Eshilieth headed back toward the mansion. But not alone this time.... it was hard to explain.

"You are an interesting person, Mitsu Katsuko...."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Garden Empty A bleeding heart within the Garden.

Post by Mitsu Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:38 am

As Mitsu fell from the Mansion straight into the labyrinth of a Garden again the shinigami couldn't help but reminisce about how she met Eshilieth. Of course that memory would only be noticed outwardly by the smirk on the young shinigami's face. Either way Mitsu had ended up in a fight with an unnamed Bount... Who didn't respect clothing. Mitsu shook her head at the thought of her enemies weapon.

Mitsu hadn't felt like this in ages. When was it she last felt the rush of impending death. How long was it since she danced right against the door of death. How long had it been... she had forgotten even that.

With each step she felt her feet get lighter or maybe that was because of the blood loss.  Rounding the next corner with her zanpakuto in her right hand.

The maze gave way to a clearing.

"Weird topiary???"

A little bemused that she hadn't seen it before and the tense situation before hand didn't help much. There was a fountain of water and several oddly cut shrubs. The shinigami let out a silent laugh.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Yumi tilted her head to the side, casually looking around. The Shinigami had yet to even show herself! Yumi bit her lip lightly, allowing her senses to go into work. It was a difficult thing - for a Bount anyway - to track reiatsu itself. But the bloodlust.... The addiction of the fight... That was easy.

"Ah...."

Yumi opened her eyes, and was gone in the same instant. The female Shinigami was close, clearly, or she would of heard herself. But silence was a double-edged sword.

"Found you!"

Again she spoke, and again, she couldn't hear herself. The Shinigami would feel her hair rustle slightly, as the Bount seemingly shot by her, coming to a stop on the surface of the water in the fountain. Her arms held at her side, allowing the katar's to be fully visible. Though her back was to the Shinigami.

"A fountain of blood would be much more beautiful....."

The bount turned her head slightly, her eyes held at half-mass, and gazed to one of the oddly cut bushes. She could taste something else in the wind.... But she smiled, waggling her fingers mockingly. And still talking. As if it mattered.

"Koi..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

Mitsu needed a way to escape the garden. Certainly the conventional way of walking around and navigating in the maze wasn't going to suffice this time. Of course that was all secondary.

Hair rusting. The shinigami raised her head up to where the female Bount was dramatically placed up on the water fountain. The Bount spoke some words but Mitsu wasn't sure of what she was saying. Sound still muted it appeared the Bount had stopped talking.

Easing her zanpakuto which was being held in her right hand... to a comfortable position. She waved it allowing some words to pass via zanpakuto.

"You don't happen to know the way out of here... do you?"

Mitsu paused looking for some sort of answer. Awkwardness set in and by now her arm injury had stopped bleeding excessively. The excitement or was it pleasure? In the Bounts eyes were clear to Mitsu. A person with killer intent.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Yumi suddenly smiled as words drifted to her. How to get out of here? Was that little Shinigami seriously asking her that? Yumi's left arm suddenly twitched.... An attack?! Her lips moved, and of course no sound came out... But it easy enough to read her lips on this.

"Up."

And just in case the girl couldn't read her lips, her left arm moved, and rose up, where a single finger rose, merely pointing up.

And suddenly the girl flickered from sight, only to reappear on the shinigami's far left, eyes wide in pleasure and excitement for the coming battle. Her left arm pulled back. Clearly her intent was trying to catch the wounded Shinigami off guard, and stab her through with one of her katar's.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Mitsu tried to read into what Yumi was trying to say... Up!? It was only for a split second but the shinigami raised her eyes up from the Bounts position. In that split second Mitsu had let her guard down long enough for the Bount to vanish and reappear on her left side once again.

Time ever seemed to slow as no noise would be heard. The quick movement of the Bount as it had already raised it's left arm for another fatal blow. The rustling of Mitsu's hair, seemed to be first trigger of action from the shinigami directly.

Slightly fazed by this movement Mitsu blinked back an over the top reaction and turned forward to her attacker, swinging her zanpakuto in a horizontal motion. Mitsu only hoped this would be enough to stop the Bount if not now, but perhaps momentarily.

Clashing straight on and without hesitation. Would she cut the Bount? Most likely not. Mitsu gritted her teeth at the thought. When was the last time she released her shikai? It was obvious what this Bount wanted. Blood. Plenty of it. Mitsu's blood on the ground.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Yumi's eyes suddenly grew wide as the Shinigami, in a split second of distraction, refocused, and came around. Yumi had little time to react herself to the sword swinging her way.

Yumi's whole body spun slowly around as her katar and the shinigami's sword came into contact. The massive weight difference between weapons, along with positioning and center-of-mass caused Yumi's body to barrel roll. No sound echoed as the girl spun around, her body surrounded by a stream of blood. Clearly, Mitsu had hit her mark when the tip of the sword cut through Yumi's non-attacking arm.

"Yes.... Yes!"

Yumi's screams of sheer excatsy went unheard as she threw her body back and away from Mitsu, leaving a light hint of a blood trail between them. Yumi licked her lips again, smiling to the Shinigami. Her cheeks flushed red - The hell was wrong with this bount?!

Little time was left to think about it though, as again she shot forward, arm pulled back, and attempted to attack the Shinigami once more. This time head on.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:05 am

Feeling the blade making contact Mitsu eased her gritted teeth, giving off another sigh. Her eyes would narrow against the sight of not her own blood but the enemies. Mitsu had damaged her attacker, a trail of blood on the ground from the wound the shinigami herself had made and also off her own sword as the Bount seemed to howl in pain, but came again with wild predator like eyes. Was this Bount actually enjoying blood loss?

"Well that's just insanity on so many levels."

Although the shinigami had enough time to comment the Bounts head on attack would slightly graze Mitsu's right hip, enough for blood to once again trickle down Mitsu... staining her outfit. Mitsu tried to reflect a second strike hopefully making the Bount waver enough for her to properly aim her sword not at the Bount attacker. But just bellow Mitsu's own feet.

"Merodī o zekkyō (Screaming melody)"

Hair flailing around harmlessly. Mitsu swung downwards with all of the young shinigami's might. This action caused the sound which was heavily concentrated within the hilt of her shikai to hit the ground. Causing the dirt, rock, dust and random debris to fly heavily into the air. This deafening roar of sound would hurt ears for miles around. Mitsu would also have been thrown into the air. Taking this chance to get her bearings of how to get out of the garden, before gravity went to work and the shinigami crashed back down into the dirt with a crunch.

How much damage had Mitsu caused to the Bount attacker? How much self damage had she caused to her own body? A trade off for answering how to get out of the Garden. The dust would settle revealing almost like a huge trench where the attack was released... but what about the Bount attacker. Mitsu was still in her shikai.

"This is not going to end well."
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:02 pm

A sharp stream of breath would emanate through the air, the sounds vibration would disrupt the air molecules themselves, and allow his whispers to reach both the bount's, and the shinigami's ears. The dust did settle, and in between both the trench and where the bount was located, stood him.. Seth.

A shadowy figure, in a large dark cloak that almost completely covered his entire form - making him seem at this moment like a mass of black robing,  he stood there - just allowing it to flail and flow with the breeze.

"Bount?.." The sharp jet of air coming from his lips traveled as it did before, almost piercing the ear drums of anybody in the area. "Bount.." Seth repeated the word multiple times. Over and over again this breath would shoot from the form that was stood between the two, but the two would notice.. As they made eye contact with this being, it would slowly seem to disintegrate, the bount would perhaps understand, but the Shinigami - may not.

Seth was behind Mitsu, and his hand was on her shoulder. Seth's reiatsu was being suppressed.. As this shinigami would more than likely be struggling for air at his presence if it wasn't. The bount.. Seth has yet to gauge the power of the bount.

"Shinigami, you'll find this strange.. And attack me as you may - but in this moment, your life is saved." Seth's other hand slid down to the blade at his waist, and he drew it with as much speed as when he used a sonido to appear behind Mitsu.

"Your blade won't pierce my hierro, Shinigami. Don't try and attack me, we shall fight another day. When you're stronger."

What was Seth doing?.. Seth hadn't been seen for quite some time, and was in fact recovering his lost power since the stasis.. But it was back now, the power of the former Primera was back, Seth shouted out to the bount.

"I like blood loss too, Bount. Cut me.." Seth pulled his blade up, and slid it straight across a strap at his chest, the black cloak fell off of him and revealed shiny black Armour - Seth had this Armour only for appearance, and it hadn't been used in some time, beneath the Armour was the typical uniform of the espada.

"I said cut me." He said once more, as the "2" on his neck was now visible.
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:14 pm

As if the screaming in ear wasn't announcement enough - She could clearly hear the invader. He was right, the Shinigami was saved, but Yumi did not take too kindly to this. Ignoring the pressure on her ears as her body rocketed back into the ground from Mitsu's attack, Yumi coughed. What was that attack the girl had done just now? It felt as if her ears burst with noise.

"Damn you Both... Shinigami... Hollow..."

Her voice went unheard, but as the dust cleared, it wasn't Mitsu she saw standing triumphantly, there was a hollow at her back. But that wasn't all. Yumi... Wasn't alone. Another voice Periced the silence. But it wasn't as rough as the Hollows. It was sweet, innocent. As if Mitsu's Zanpakutou had no hold over such an angelic voice.

"Seth-kun, the former Primera of the now leaderless Espada. I should have figured. With Setoku-sempai so close.."

There was the faintest of gleams, as a girl appeared with her back to Yumi, smiling sweetly to the new comer.

"Shinamori Eshilieth, my dear. An honor, but it is I who will be cutting you, not my dear Yumi-chan."

And at that statement, a silver gleam would spark from Eshilieth's waist, as the small bount female shot forward with her left arm held back, intent to cut Seth's body in half.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Seth grinned, as his body faded once more - he re-appeared with a sharp sonic like 'boom' in front of Mitsu, in one hand he held his sword, and the other.. Seth tore the top half of his armour off like it was nothing.

"I wouldn't have harmed the girl, fool. I just don't want the shinigami to die.. My own reasons, of course. How is dear old Setoku?" He cackled, there was something off.. different about Seth.

"I won't hold back with you.." Seth's eyes shot red and his reiatsu poured over the area like an ocean. He screamed out,

"Cut me!" His arm shot forward to meet the attack that was incoming, halting it where it was, an enormous dust cloud would be smashed into the air form the sheer impact of the two. Seth's blood dripped from his almost severed hand.. And Seth's reiatsu poured into the blood.

"Die.." A mass of swirling energy formed, blue in colour - Seth's blood mixed in with his own reiatsu to form a cero.

"Gran rei.."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Seth moved with a quick speed Eshilieth easily followed. But still, he was fast. Far faster than she had anticipated. Was she afraid of the Arrancar? One of the eldest, and most powerful of the bunch? Hardly. His insanity was a quality Setoku clearly desired. Eshilieth, on the other hand, viewed it as a liability.

"You foolish beast, I've no interest in ones below me. Including you."

She felt her rapier slightly sever the arrancars hand, but it wasn't a scream of pain that followed, just more raving insanity. What the hell was with this guy?

"Gran rei.."

Eshilieth's eyes went wide, as she yanked her sword back, and slid back a few paces. A look of sheer terror in her features.

"My god... Please Seth... No.... Just kidding."

The little bount giggled, raising her left hand, palm exposed, and fingers splayed wide.

"Obviously you've no idea who or what I am."

Again, the girl smiled, standing in place, hand open as if she were playing catch. Awaiting his attack.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:27 am

"Below you? That's cute"

The energy at Seth's fingers swirled wildly out of control, but.. It changed color. What was Seth doing?..

"You really think i'm about to simply let you off easy? You really think, i'm some kind of insane monster i once was? My lord, you're quite dull aren't you dear?"

Seth grinned, with a malicious intent.. His reiatsu rocketed.. Two times, three times it's previous level. It rose, higher and higher - until it was around 10 times higher, an amount that could only mean one thing. His reiatsu suddenly dropped to an all time low from this level as the energy of his hand turned black and enveloped his entire body.

"Seek and eliminate, Furia de la bestia."

In an instant the energy soared outwards, coating the area in an almost wild black shroud - the old famous ressureccion had been released.. And it was ever so noticeable how refined Seth's reiatsu had become, of course these wouldn't recognise the change.

This bount was in for quite the shock, it seemed.

Seth appeared, his hair had turned black, and the area where his eyes were became encased in a red shroud which flowed over his head. A thick, flexible lining of skin had formed between the outer edge of his wrists, down to his hips, and Seth's fingers had formed into claws. Seth held his blade in his left hand, in a reverse grip - and what was noticeable was that this blue energy he had before.. had enveloped the sword.

Seth shot forward at a tremendous pace that created a vast explosion behind him.

"GRAN. REI."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content