World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above some random neighborhood ~

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Above some random neighborhood ~ Empty Above some random neighborhood ~

Post by Setoku Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

The sky above the neighborhood suddenly seem to.... shift. Sucking in on itself, before a thin black line appeared along a small portion of the sky. He thought about going to Soul Society, but.... there was no need to cause trouble just yet. The Espada were still in tatters, and the Menos were still disorganized. Nothing he couldn't fix... but he needn't a moment alone. As the sky puckered a moment, it slowly pulled apart, exposing first, bare feet with the bottom of white hakama burned around the ankle.

"I see it hasn't changed much..."

The voice was vaguely familiar if anyone would of been around - Perhaps. Perhaps not. He had been gone for years, only to reawaken in the current mess. The rip in the sky fully pulled apart, and Setoku stepped out, his dull purple eyes giving a quick scan - Every step followed by the sound of thunder in the distance.

"Well... this won't do..."

Suddenly, his reiatsu seemed to literally drop off, becoming little more than a wondering beast among the hollow. It was good to stay off the radar, and if anyone did come for him.... They'd be in for a nice surprise.

"The question remains, though.... Isabella... are you even still alive?"

Again, he was talking to himself as he seemed to walk aimlessly across the sky, gazing down at the peaceful housing area below. He had thought about cratering the entire area - But he wasn't sure of the Shinigami strength just yet - Whether they would even care, so he decided instead to just.... think. After a few moments, he came to a stop, and merely stood in place, gazing off into the distance. Soon, it would be time. Much sooner than he'd like.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Above some random neighborhood ~ Empty Re: Above some random neighborhood ~

Post by Xavier. S Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:50 pm

In the distance, say, about a mile off a Shōryūmon began to open in the middle of the street; the traditional Japanese style sliding doors moved either way as a light was only shown to be inside. However the shadow of someone beginning to emerge from the gate started to become more defined, it was of course a shinigami as most would think it was this if they had some awareness of the death 'gods'.

Stepping out was Xavier, or most called him by his last name, or even just some random nickname they chose to use for him. It all didn't matter as he scratched his head, his zanpakuto in one hand, held by the sheaths ribbon like a suit case as he looked around. He had a book with him, inside of his black kimono, and it seemed to be just a simple book to jot down notes and read up on things while he was out on patrol since he knew he wouldn't be patrolling all day.

As the gate behind him started to close and blend into the back drop of the world he was in Xavier didn't give much mind to the people passing him by and not taking interest to his existence. It was this blind innocence he grew to adore, more so because he wanted the humans to stay like this rather than be thrown into conflicts and wars.

"Hm, nothing seems to off, I do feel a faint signature not to far off from here, but its to weak to be a Gillian much less a hollow..."

Thinking it would be best to check it out anyways he began to walk to Setoku's location, not knowing at all what to expect as he treated this like a normal patrol for someone of his rank; and when you don't do much battle as is as a Senor squad member you tend to not expect the worst but look forward to drinking tea after your little 3 hours of 'work'.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 pm

"She most likely is.... A problem for later..."

As soon as he spoke to himself, he noticed it. A faint ripple in the steady reiatsu stream. It wasn't much... Perhaps a very low ranked captain or... A senior member of sorts, but it was enough to draw his attention.

"When the hell had he even shown up...?"

Again, talking to himself. He really needed to quit that. His reiatsu was tucked in, giving him the feint trace of something below Gillian level.... Yet his looks may cause any knowledged Shinigami to question that fact. A smile slowly pulled across his lips, as he turned on his heel.

"Let us see... What the Shinigami have been recruiting in this time of peace..."

Setoku took another step forward, and another, before he set his stride on course to intercept the Shinigami. The man's reiatsu didn't come off as strong, so perhaps he could.... Play with the Shinigami.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Walking with no real care to his step he zeroed in on what ever was giving off this faint spiritual pressure, what ever it as it was heading towards him at a modest pace. This made him slightly worried that it might be a hollow, maybe it was, and by the amount of pressure it as giving of at its distance he wasn't going to jump in and attack at random.

When the distance began to close in he stopped, letting hat ever it was come to him as even fi he was walking he didn't know who or even what this creature or thing was but it felt like a hollow. It was only until then that he saw it was something fairly different entirely, a hollow yes, but the white hakama and human like figure showed he was on another scale of possible strength.

"Is this what those books said an arrancar was?...white clothing, typically a hole on some part of their bodies, and uses a 'ressurection' in the form of a sword to mirror a zanpakuto..."

Going over the details of what he read in his head Vonzell knew what he might have been in for, and as Setoku would maybe notice he glanced to the left and then the right. He was searching for nay other signatures around him but none were strong enough to even warrant assistance nor any shinigami in this area as it was his area to patrol. Not getting in a combat stance yet he narrowed his focus in on him, yet asked him a question as he addressed the man.

"Hello, I don't believe I've met anyone like you before so I'll start with my name. Xavier Vonzell, its a pleasure..."

Giving a small bow he was confused slightly, he heard arrancars were powerful, but his reiatsu level was small and almost as low as a simple academy students but he was not naive to let his guard down in front of him.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Setoku's smile almost wavered as he caught sight of the Shinigami. He was casually gazing around, as if he was looking for something. Or someone. Help? Would he have to reveal his true power?

His smile slowly worked back as the boy offered him a polite greeting. Even followed by a polite bow. Something new, at least. Although.... Something about his name conjured up old feelings in Setoku.

"Xavier-kun, was it? I could say the same as you, a Shinigami with manners. A rare, but much appreciated thing. Shinamori Setoku, the pleasure is all mine."

Setoku saw no real harm in giving out his name. Who he was should be buried to history by now. Much like other famous and infamous people of his era.

"Last polite Shinigami I met was well over 50 years ago. A Captain-Commander I think they called him."

Setoku offered little more than that. And his arms hung neutral at his sides, really giving the man no clear air of danger or evil. But why he was here, well, Vonzell would have to work that out on his own.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:56 pm

"Xavier-kun, was it? I could say the same as you, a Shinigami with manners. A rare, but much appreciated thing. Shinamori Setoku, the pleasure is all mine."

"Thank you, Setoku-kun...hm..."

Oddly enough when he stated his name he felt an odd sensation emanate from himself, not the man standing in front of him. But he didn't know why, shrugging it off mentally he listened to his gesture and gave a small smile, it as not plotting or anything of that nature, more of a calm expression over his features.

"Ah I see, if you knew the captain commander of that time then your fortunate...My soul might be slightly old but I only know small bits about the previous captain commander..."

Course he could read more on this he never really looked into past events much, more of facts than anything else. Maybe there as something in the past he should look up, but what he found most impressive about this man was that he knew the captain commander of that time when he was just beginning to start the academy and get out of the rokugan district.

"Its however unfortunate to hear not many others would show much manners to others, maybe...its just how time changes people..."

Giving another simply carefree expression he then got to the most important part of this, but he first would have to explain why he was here. It was better to explain ones self before asking a question.

"If you might be pondering why I'm here I'm just a normal patrolling shinigami, nothing special at all...is it alright if I ask the same of you, Setoku-kun?..."

Placing his hands into his sleeves his kimino was longer than the standard ones, he didn't have anything planed but just enjoying the conversation. Course, if a battle were to formulate he wouldn't stand by and just do nothing, he has his own goals to accomplish. Smiling all the while he gave a very friendly atmosphere and expression, as if he was talking to a family friend or one of his fellow shinigami because he knew there was more to him than what he as sensing in both history and strength.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 pm

"Indeed... He was the only Shinigami I truly feared... And respected among all others."

Setoku's eyes flicked to the side for a moment, as the boy explained his purpose in being here. Not out of rudeness, but perhaps the boy felt it too. No matter - Showing again grace and civility, the boy explained himself before asking... Again, Setoku couldn't place it, but something about this boy....

"Nothing so important as yourself, Xavier-kun. I am merely viewing what has become of the world during my fifty year slumber... Since... The Primera took over Hueco Mundo."

Setoku's eyes drifted back to meet Xavier's own, and his smile seem to grow cold for a heartbeat, which he quickly amended. Quickly changing the subject.

"And also to make sure those pesky... Creatures haven't wrecked this fair city."

Again Setoku's eyes drifted away, toward somewhere in the distance. He indeed felt another Shinigami, but she was to far off to be of any help if the boy needed it. Also, he noticed around that general area... She was surrounded by... Well, to put into words.. Nothing. A blankness.

"Xavier-kun, a question if I may.... Don't think this rude of me, but... Aren't you supposed to be the only Patrol of this particular town. I can understand if you can not share, but for the question, you may ask anything of my kind, and I will only be glad to answer."

How would this low reiatsu Arrancar even know as much...? Unknown, but, Setoku had to walk carefully... It was just something about this boy he held an innate weariness for.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm

"The Primera, I see...so my assumptions were correct, though I believe I can piece the rest together now I'll be sure to just enjoy the conversation..."

"Ah I see, the captain commander is a title that requests different things biased on the person its bestowed on...Some use it for fear, thers for loyalty...haha, sorry for that I'm rambling now..."

Laughing slightly he scratched the back of his head with a small smile to his insight on the captain commander position, it was something he hadn't really set his sights on. What he felt was more so important was his mission to help the people of this world, he just felt that the cost of doing so was something that maybe could be evaded.

"The world has changed a fair bit since your time, though...its still here, just different souls wonder it now..."

When he mentioned creatures and looked to one side after noting his colder smile from before he looked into the direction he turned his eyes too. It was then that he felt something, it was actually another shinigami, very far off but most interesting was the fact that around her was an emptiness. Not of hollow origin or things of that nature but something different all together, turning his attention to Setoku's question he shoke his head.

"Its not rude at all, Setoku-kun...after all your my elder, however multiple patrolling shnigami are made to roam around the town...At one time up to around 20 shinigami of elite officer to squad member rank can be walking on patrol in the town...This cycle alternates based on what humans call a 'shift', in which we switch paroling partners at times...The amount of patrols has increased over the years thanks to recent activity, normally they dont send people that can release their zanakuto as it can cause lots of trouble..."

"But, now they are doing it as a precaution, more so for people to have better combat experience so they say and to eliminate problems faster..."

Answering his question in full detail this was something even an enemy would possibly now if they examined the shinigami close enough over time, it was rather simple so sharing would not hurt much. Though now he was wondering what was happening to the shinigami in the distance, he never felt anything like a blankness before from any part of the city as his zanpakuto felt odd.

"Hm?...its flashing again, it must be resting now..."

He thought to himself, not interrupting his speaking, he had yet to figure out his zanpakuto's name, granted his zanpakuto was the opposite of him in
personality and way of acting but the advice it gave made him a lot more mature. His zanpakuto was being more of an influence on him than himself to the blade, f that could make some sense to others around them as even his superiors never knew a zapakuto-spirit as stubborn as his.

"I hope this answers your question, and not to worry...I gave nothing away, anyone with a keen sight and able to tell patterns would know about that information in maybe a day or two...Oh and if it would be no trouble, I would like to ask m own question...you wouldn't happen to know hat the strange feeling that is around the shnigami in the distance is?..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Indeed, to the untrained mind, what Xavier-kun had just told him was droll information, something any Arrancar with half a brain could learn on their own. But in reality, and to Setoku, Xavier had just exposed one of Setoku's fears. The Shinigami had never let down their guard. If anything, they had grown more warily.

"I see.... As to answer your question, young Xavier.... That nothing you feel.... It is a creation of the Shinigami of old. It is cast by the creatures I spoke of. You may know them as.... Bount."

Again, Setoku looked toward the empty spot in the city. It was beautiful, yet terrifying at the same time. And although he was straight forward with the boy on the race, he couldn't do much more for him than not. Setoku's eyes flickered to the sword hanging from the boy like a suitcase, before coming back to meet the boys eyes.

"Interesting how you carry your sword. May I ask.... It's name?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

"Bounts..."

His zanpakuto told him to read about old facts at one point and so he knew about them fairly enough to figure out it was something the shnigami created. The shinigami were responsible for a lot of things that tended to back fire on them greatly, his eyes drifted to that location for a moment, all he could do was hope that who were was over there was enjoying a simple tea party at best.

"Please, be alright...who ever you may be..."

Turning his full attention to Setoku he pointed out something, his own zanpakuto, looking down at it he raised it up and examined it a bit himself.

"Unfortunately, I cannot tell you...not as if a secret but more so because I haven't figured it out yet, others have been able to complete this goal in maybe a year or two...For me, its been 15, yet I haven't been able to do it..."

Looking back to when he first received his zanpakuto it was not normal, he missed the day that students were supposed to get one so he had to wait til tomorrow. When he woke up the next day he had his zanpakuto laying at his bed side, it gave this odd faint glow at times and communicated to him rather than him having to go into its inner world to talk. All this time and he hasn't even come close to learning it, and he's spent more years trying to get his shikai than it takes to get ones bankai.

However, he was not the kind of person that complains about his misfortune, he's gained a lot thanks to this sealed sword and even was able to learn much more than if he was given anything else. So he owed this sword a lot more than anyone and would wait a 100 years longer if it as only to learn its name and nothing more. Placing the sheathed sword back don he added something more.

"If its odd to put, even though I haven't learned its name I can say I'm an extension of it rather than vise versa...Oh, mind if I ask about your, ressurection...if I have the name correct that is?..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:30 pm

"A Shinigami who has yet to learn his swords name... Curious."

Thinking to himself, Setoku merely tilted his head as the boy spoke. 15 years and not so much as a hint. Of course, he had heard tails of similar swords, wielded by the Kenpachi caste of Shinigami, but he had his reservations about this boy being such.

"My swords name....? Well that easy enough I suppose...."

Unlike Shinigami, hollow knew the name of their swords at Arrancar stage birth, it was there hollow essence compacted. And when called upon, they gained forms similar to their hollow selves. Setoku, of course, still bore distinctly human features in release, marking him a Vasto Lorde.

Setoku let his hand fall to his sword, drawing it halfway from it's sheath and giving it a once over. The blade itself was long, no-dachi. While the edges were jagged, gnarled. Giving the sword a rather sinister appearance.

"It is old sword like me. Something lonely about it, though. It's name... Is Vampiro Murcielago."

Setoku offered the boy a smile, allowing the sword to slowly slide back into the sheath.

"A question for you, Xavier-kun. I have heard Shinigami swords will protect their owners.... By teaching their wielders their name in times of extreme danger and duress. Have you come across such a time yet?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Looking over the blade that Setoku began to pull from its sheath, it was menacing and also very long, a few inches longer than his own sword which was a basic katana but with extra length so it could be more balanced for deflecting and striking from a distance his opponents wouldn't be able to guard from in clos range.

"Ah I see, I sounds like a name you would give to a child to give them nightmares, sorry if that is offensive..."

Smiling back to him as he offered a gesture a ping of interest perked from him as he mentioned this, it was true, most shinigami learned the name of their zanpkuto's via danger or life threatening circumstance. However this was something he really didn't force or try out as it has left to many squad mates dyeing trying to foolishly throw themselves into unforgiving battles with hollows.

"Yes, your right about this, however at times it dose not work and can lead to many of those soul reapers deaths...However, all along those who died for this reason did it to hurry along the growth of there zanpakuto as well as themselves..."

Pausing he placed the tip of his sheath onto the ground and placed both of his hands on the butt of his sword, using It like a can in a way as he looked to Setoku with closed eyes before opening them to show a very relaxed expression.

"As for your main question, no...I've never been in extreme danger before, though...at times when I'm at my most calm it talks to me, or I should say 'she' talks to me..."

"Are you maybe interested in testing this theory, Setoku-sama...?"

His smile persisted, he knew what he was asking him yet it was not confronting him like an enemy, much less someone he just met as the zanpakuto resting in his hands was giving off a pulsating glow for some reason. The glow looked warm and inviting, and odd feeling to those not used to it but Xavier had years with his zanpakuto, his personality almost melded with his blade as his posture was strait and his mind kept sharp at all times; especially now.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:11 pm

"Understand, Xavier-kun, I do this not as an enemy nor a friend...."

The Shinigami stood, holding his sword as if a cane, and Setoku could barely contain himself from laughter. Not due to the way he held his sword, but to the familiarity of it all. Again, Setoku tilted his head, and slowly brought up either hand, as a cold seem to envelope the two. He had to hold back, though. Releasing his full power might just kill the boy. Setoku's image seem to flicker a moment, before a voice seem to whisper in Xavier's ear.

"I do this for interest in your Zanpaktou."

The reiatsu feel was now that of a Gillian, perhaps closer to Adjuchas, but either way, It was obvious Setoku had mastery over control of his reiatsu. The flickering image of Setoku smiled, as the flickering stopped, and he begun slowly drawing his sword.

"Come, Xavier-kun, give me another Shinigami to respect."

What was up with the voice in his ear earlier? Hadn't he moved? Well, Setoku was offering no clues.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 pm

"Interest in my zanpakuto..."

Xavier could only understand a bit about this and the feeling of coldness aorund him was unsettling as well, however he kept his composure. His flicking body made something apparent as the whisper came to his ear, breathing softly he raised his sword up into his hands and looked up to Setoku. Also drawing his sword now while taking into notice his rise in spiritual pressure as well as tone in voice.

"So I was correct, he was holding back for the sake of not being noticed...At the very least, I know something more now..."

Drawing the blade full he held the weapon with two hands and got into a kindo stance, the zanpakuto gave off another faint glow and a voice was heard. Not just by Xavier but also Setoku...

"You haven't changed a bit...~"

The voice traveled on the winds as like a melody, a distinct female voice emanating from the sword as it addressed him with a familiar tone. Xavier in turn as surprised, she was responding to him, she talked to Xavier plenty of times before but she was actually toward responding to an opponent, actually smiling to this he gave a honest gaze.

"I think I understand now, if that is your wish...lets begin, Setoku-sama..."

Making the first move he wasn't a typical fighter like most shinigami, and in charging forward he kept his sword in a back hand swing, glancing behind him as nothing was there but as he tried to cut Setoku from the shoulder to across his chest he knew something was wrong but he couldn't tell what however.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 am

The voice was unsettling. And odd. As if a voice he hadn't heard in ages. It was female, clearly. But more than that, it sent a chill down his spine. For a moment, he was actually.... Afraid. He knew the voice came from the boys sword, knew it represented power. But he couldn't place it from memory. That was the unsettling part.

"Pardon me, my dear?"

Setoku's eyes grew wide, and his reiatsu suddenly bolted up. Closer to a lieutenant now. Just how strong was he? So distracted was he, he didn't even seem to notice as the boy closed in.

"Do we know each other, as I expect, mistress? Has my blade... Crossed with you at one time?"

He spoke loud enough for Xavier to hear, as his blade contacted Setoku's shoulder, though the effect may not of been the boys intention. There was a flash of sparks, and the sound of metal hitting metal echoed across the sky. It took a moment, but a scarlet liquid suddenly seeped down Setoku's white shukasho.

"Your blade is well sharpened, as the owner's own mind. To cut through my Hierro...."

A deep purple glow suddenly enveloped between the pair, followed by the sound of rushing air. Setoku was charging a cero! But without a release stance...?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:38 am

"I don't think he remebers hehe~..."

"Not to worry little one, he should....though my form is different we have at many points met one another..."

The first voice seemed to be that of a small child, female as well and sounding very giddy while the second kept the sound of an older woman, their were two voices in his zanpakuto, both of which he knew about fairly well. Seeing the sparks going across his blade as he slashed at him he was amazed that the attack did this, not cutting him much but being stopped as if he hit steel. Drawing his blade back a bit he felt the mans power increase, almost making him feel slightly light headed but quickly corrected the unbalance.

"I appreciate the gesture, to be honest I didn't expect that in the slightest..."

He stated, the blade glowed softly again, saying something else now.

"I've almost forgotten how your blood looks, Setoku..."

Talking in mid battle as Xavier noticed the charging rise of energy, it was a cero but he didn't know exactly how it would work as he never faced an arrancar of any human like hollows. But he knew to at least treat it like one and he knew a way around it, it seemed reckless but he moved into his guard more so, a cero's power came from explosive impact rather than burning energy. Using the butt of his blade he flipped the blade so it was facing down and rose it up, hitting the underside of his wrist that was charging the cero, he was actually going to push up so that his aim would point to the sky instead of himself.

In his attempt to try and redirect the cero he had his on finger out, aimed to Setoku's leg as an off handed way of striking as most wouldn't notice it as Xavier stated.

"Hadō #4. Byakurai..."

A discharge of blue lighting would leave his finger tip, aimed with an explosive impact and possibility to do minor damage based on its spell level it would make a bit of smoke if the attack hit that is.

"My assumptions are correct, though its from no help from you two...and you didn't even tell me you met him before, *sigh* what will I do with you both..."

"Don't blame me, this was irrelevant up in till now, besides I would like to catch up with an old acquaintance if you dont mind..."

"After this is over can e have tea again? pleeeeeese~?"

"Yes of course, we can have as much tea as you like..."

This odd mental conversation was all happening in real time, Xavier's focus was very high to be able to do this, but this came with years of practice as the soul or souls in his zanpakuto responded to what he was thinking.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Again, the sword spoke, and as if the glowing purple energy of the cero was a light in Setoku's head - the answers dawned on him. He distinctly noticed two voices, each female, and the reishi the sword emanated was in complete conflict with the boy.... It had to be...

"The swords of resseruction.... -HIS- Zanpakutou...."

Setoku was confused, though. If the sword was in this boys possesion, that could only mean his one Shinigami idle.... Was no more. Could it be, then? Had that particular Shinigami of legend been usurped? Replaced by a leader more.... Powerful than the Shinigami of Life?

"Boy.... Your sword. If I may."

The boy had attacked, intent to displace the aim of Setoku's cero. As the sword went at his hand, Setoku twisted his own wrist around, catching the sword as if it were a mere play toy. The swing was followed by an impressive use of Hado 4, white lightning. Setoku threw his foot up, kicking the charging Cero high above their heads. The spell only burning up some of his pant legs.

"I know your sword well, boy. It'll be a good fit for you... A worthy reason to allow you to learn it. You will save many lives.... Like..."

A bright light engulfed the sky, leaving to two in a fading purple haze as Setoku pulled the boys' blade directly into his own stomach. Was he ending himself?!

"My only friend was..."

(This is a choice for you. You can either conjure up your swords realm, where all four of us will carry on this discussion, and Setoku will fight your blade directly to force it's name too you, or you can spin the blade, and pull it out before Setoku's reishi invades your Zanpakutou, forcing us to fight it out longer until your life is in enough peril for the sword to reveal itself.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 am

"Huh?...you, know it?..."

The confusion on Xavier's face was almost shocking to him and those that might be watching, this couldn't be possible but piecing things together if his zanpakuto knew him then he maybe would know her. As his attack was blocked he seemed to pause a bit, it did nothing, merely tarnished the brilliant white of his clothing slightly. Xavier had no intention of killing Setoku, though he was his 'enemy' he knew full well he was weaker and would have been killed fairly quickly.

But the most alarming thing was that he was pulling his blade into-himself, in this event he tried to pull back but his strength was not as high as the man forcing this to happen as a blinding flash began to swirl with mixing colors over their vision.

Inner World...

Waking up both Setoku and also Xavier would find themselves inside his zanpakuto's inner world, his zanpakuto actually allowed the man into its world as instead of an elaborate place with odd gravity or even upside-down area's they would be greeted by flowers. It was a large meadow with a forest in the distance, beyond that looked like the world of the living but beautiful in all its splendider.

The white, yellow and faintly shimmering flowers swayed to a breeze that was both calm and oddly controlling in some was, it made you want to fall asleep and simply stay their forever with no care for your life up till this point. The most interesting thing that seemed to be only a few feet away from Setoku was the presence of a woman with yellow hair, long and flowing down to the middle of her chest as she kept a white ribbon in her hair.

Her features made her look in her mid 30's while her attire was a flowing dress, looking very nice on her slim body but something she could easily move in as it held a blue, white, and black coloring to it. She gave a solum gaze up to Setoku, sipping tea from a cup as her curly hair as brushed to the side with her hand.

"Sorry for being so mysterious before, Setoku...how have you been, I hope your rest was enjoyable in your time away..."

Just looking into her eyes Setoku could see the image of a large sword, gold in color and also holy in nature, he would very well recognize this sword as it was something he faced before in life. But this was not the only resident in the world as to the left a little girl, having white hair and kept in a pony tail was picking flowers. She deems fairly calm about him being their and even smiled happily, she wore a simple pink kimono with Lilly decorated on it as she ran back to the woman giving her a yellow flower.

"Is this a nice enough flower?"

"Yes, it is a very nice flower but its not the one I like the most...be a dear and fetch Xavier for me, I know he must be very confused..."

With a nod the little girl ran off to go get the boy, all the while the woman seemed to rise up, standing now as she smiled to Setoku.

"While my little friend go's to get him, do you have any questions for me maybe?...I know you must be feeling slightly confused, I have tea ready...though...I don't think you need tea right now..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Setoku felt the blade bite into his stomach, felt his body cringe. He had only seen this done once, and by two Shinigami - so he wasn't entirely sure if this would work. Suddenly, in the distance, he felt it. The uncontrolled, untamed raw power of the Segunda. But it was to late to intervene now, he felt his world close in on itself, as a haze of colors washed over his eyesight.

"Control yourself.... Seth-San...."

Setoku awoke with a start. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, he could feel the air on his skin rather than hear it. Taste the flowers, rather than smell. His eyes refocused as he took in what was around him. A large, open meadow, and a single, if not breath taking woman before them both. Her voice actually caused a hint of feeling to come to Setoku. But it wasn't her voice, nor her beauty he was most taken with... It was her eyes. In them, he saw vengeance reflected. He saw anguish, death... And in her, he saw the death of Reishi itself.

"So the most beautiful being yet lives.... Where is... He?"

Setoku spoke as Xavier and the small one retreated to parts unknown. It was like sitting down with an ex-lover for him. Tense, awkward, yet with a slight bit of enamor, all at once.

"I never thought I would be meeting you face to face without him around. Sword of Reseruction. Of vengeance. Or whatever you go by these days."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:50 pm

"Why thank you for the complement, you flatter me...though you may go by what ever name you wish, those names relate to feelings that have been dormant for a long time..."

Pausing she didn't beat around the bush, more direct and to the point if anything as taking the time to explain the long drain out parts would be pointless.

"'He' of which you speak has pass on, replaced by an up-start...as he passed however he offered me my freedom as just a weapon of conquest, he gave me apart of his soul...It was this moment when he passed that I sought out to try and live but I couldn't, all in part thanks to the current captain commander...Using a spell he resorted to returning me to my zanpakuto form however in doing so it cased me to be placed into the zanpakuto of someone else..."

Looking off into the distance, "And so you see this world is not my own but it is very enjoyable here...the girl you saw is the original zanpakuto spirit however she innocent and child like, allowing me to stay here with no conflicts...My previous wielder, the shinigami you respected, is gone but not fully...The current captain commander would know of his fate more than myself, when I was given a body I woke up in the care of his personal friends..."

Explaining how and why things turned out like they did She seemed to smile as ell, not feeling resentment but her eyes showed how much she wnated to grief as well as get revenge also.

"These silly spirits, having rules of 'the strongest shall be in charge of the world' doesn't transcend mortal bonds in the least...*sigh* alas I'm fortunate though, I wished to be with him no matter his fate but his selflessness was something I over looked...Oh as for his boy..."

Laughing a little she seemed to fix her hair a bit, looking to Setoku with a fixed gaze with a soft smile. "He is Nothing special, though he has a similar soul to 'him'...His innocence fits his original spirit but he needs proper guidance, I never knew I would be like a mother to another~ haha, I find it fulfilling to be as if a parent to the both of them, it helps to contain my feelings...but its not enough..."

He small laugh showed how interested she was in this change of events but at the same time she was going threw a number of things, most of her powers were sealed and being a resident in another beings zanpakuto was keeping her real power dormant.  Luckily the commander had not seeked her after the spell seemingly destroyed her manifested body, yet not knowing the truth made her feel regretful and slowed down the boys spiritual strength progress so he would learn more and mirror her former partner.

"Do you have any questions for me, Setoku...?"

This as the first time she smiled so much in a while, time seemed to forget she existed as if she was never alive at all, and as for the past she was just a small memory to the old. Setoku was like her in some ways locked away for years, unable to do anything as the world changed around them, people coming into the new age and wishing to control things their way while they were just now waking up to see their worlds changed with no consent.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Setoku listened intently to the tale. It was like him, after all. To care about a mere weapon. But was she truly a weapon any longer? She had physically existed, so technically, his wish came true. She was alive, just imprisoned again. Much like Setoku was when he first crossed her original wielder as an Adjuchas.

"A young upstart you say... I will of course wish to know more of him. Few are aloud to stand in the way of destiny..."

As she contuined, Setoku felt a tug on his heart. It was truly a sad tale - But the specifics of it interested him more. After she finished, Setoku offered the woman his hand, and smiled weakly.

"Mistress. I do have a question for you... I remember sempai fondly in my old age. Where once all we did was cross swords, I can't help but feel for that very reason I am closer to him - even you - because of such. Mistress... Will you help me correct what has been wronged?"

Two truths were layered here. He knew she could see them - She was power, a Zanpakutou, and a Living thing in more than one sense. Her wisdom far outdid Setoku's own. Was Setoku up to something to further his own ends? Perhaps. Was it good for all parties involved? Most likely not.

"But before you answer that, there is one more thing.... What.... Is your true name?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 pm

The woman seemed to pause for a moment, her goals were unclear but it was clear she held adamant feelings towards the captain commander, or current one that is. Maybe she wanted his life, maybe she wished to know why he tried to imprison her, but all things being the way they were she wanted to find these out. Taking his hand and offering a smile she sighed, her eyes showing how conflicted she was but also a park of determination was brewing, something was making her break from her resentful feelings and become what she wanted those feelings to be.

"You really didn't have to ask, my goal is not for the destruction, per-say, but to find the truth about what happened...so for your answer"

She stopped when he pointed out something more, asking for her name as a small laugh bubbled up from her, not out of disrespect but for it being something he knew already.

"I have two names now, the name I was made for and used to be called opan to cu down the unrighteous, Hikari No Yaiba...nd the second, which is who I was called when I lived as a person of the world outside of this one...my true name is..."

The area began to shine brightly now, the off putting glow now encompassing just the tow of them as she leaned in and whispered her name into his ear. She had no reason to tell Xavier at the moment but she did give him something else in return, he reunited her with someone of her own past and was grateful for it. Now he would be one step forward in both his goal and her own goal as the nae seemed to flow well on her tone.

"Suuteshi Ruyuno..."

As she seemed to be dissolving there personal time was starting to be up, the world starting to push out Setoku's invading mental capacity slowly as he was strong so he would not be ejected right away. Moving back from the closeness of her whisper she added,

"I hope I provided enough entertainment for you this evening, if you wish to talk again Ill be here as always...till the day I become a unconfined being, and if our wondering about the boy as well as myself we'll be fine for now...yet, my name will remain silent to him for now, and I may hold my tongue about you...I think it will be fitting for him to learn on his own, like my master before him did for me and you"

Remembering the many nights as well as days he gathered information on Setoku however never showed the hollow, even once, that he knew so much till there last battle. This memory conjured something, beside her stood the figure in which was the previous captain commander, she did say she was given part of his soul but he as only a small image as he smiled to Setoku. He didn't say anything at all, maybe it was just his imagination that he was seeing this as things began to fade into reality or maybe he was really there but unable to do anything.

Xavier, however, was resting this whole time, sitting under a tree as he soon woke up to look into the sky but was greeted by the small girl standing in front of him. Taking out a flower he smiled softly with a friendly expression and handed her the smaller than normal sunflower.

"I believe this is your favorite flower, Mujakina Kohitsuji..."

The girl smiled back to her, taking the flower and smelling it as a small giggle escaped her. The world around the two of them began to fade now as all she said after being given the gift was...

"You got it right, thank you very much!"

Sharing a small moment with her before he began to go back into reality he felt more clear headed now, truly embracing his feelings for his zanpkuto and not choosing to think of her as a weapon but more as something to be a gentle soul to aid other kind souls. With this connection to her and partly Ms. Suuteshi he could fell a small connection to Setoku from her feelings alone, wither he liked it or not he accepted this as well.

Returning to the World of the Living...
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Setoku felt the spirit of the sword take his hand, and nodded gingerly. Destruction was not her aim... Which still suited him just fine. Setoku was about to speak, and then the woman finally told him... her name. Her true name. He stood there, in stunned silence, before he suddenly felt a pulling sensation against his soul. Was it that time... Already?

"More than enough... Suuteshi-chan. As always... the honor was all mine...."

Everything suddenly begin to shroud over, and as if a fading signal on a television, it begun to fade. But not before he caught it.... A sight of his old rival...

"Sempai...."

Setoku lowered his head, and let his eyes fall to half-mass. As he said... in the days of old they were rivals - But there he stood, smiling. He had beaten Setoku on the path immortality - Defeated him every turn. The sword would keep his identity silent from Xavier - A welcome gift. But there was one last thing Setoku spoke, as he faded from the world. His eyes opened wide, and a smile pulled across his lips. The man beat him in every turn, every single one. Except one.... The game that was life.

"Sempai.... I finally won."

And like that the image of the field begun to swirl, a small girl holding a flower to the other, and it was over. An eternal black seem to take hold, before Setoku's eyes finally fluttered open. He looked down, the sword was no longer in his gut. So it worked.... Not only had he gained a partner on the inside, he had learned a few new tricks as well.

"Stay strong... Suu-chan. This boy will awaken you... sooner than you may think. He is strong, far stronger than he lets on."

With that, Setoku turned on his heel, and begun to walk away.

"Xavier-kun. We will meet again; perhaps as friends. Perhaps not. Treat that sword as you would an angel. For not only is it's beauty priceless... But so is the one behind it. And one more thing..."

Setoku stopped, and turned his head to look over his shoulder slowly.

"I... Am the Emperor of Hueco Mundo."

Setoku turned his head away, giving the boy a perfect shot to assassinate what could be a threat to Soul Society. He actually waited, wanting to see this kid's reaction. Was he truly like him?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:08 pm

His eyes began to open up a bit, his vision was hazy as he tried to adjust his vision to the new world he was in. Looking around his zanpakuto was sheathed and laying on his stomach while he seemed to have passed out on the ground, only to get up and hear the sound of the hollow from before. That was right, he was in battle with him just now, but when he turned to look at him he seemed to wish to leave now.

Listening to what he had to say he held his head, he was still recovering from the mental strain of being forced into Suuteshi and Mujakina 's world. But it was then that he paused as he was going to say something, he stated something that came to a pretty big surprise for him but at the same time he felt like he knew it all along. But now he had something else to learn, he had to learn about who he was and what was his true nature and he had to do this alone, his zanpakuto would be at his side threw it all but she was silent as the wind.

Bowing his head to him he said something not many would even mutter or have the gusto to mutter as he knew this as fact and really...he was all about learning facts than making them behind false ideals.

"Thank you, for sparring my life...Your majesty..."

Getting in a traditional knights bow to him he was a on one knee and kept his head low, this was a completely submissive bow to a person of higher power other than the Egyptian bow but he was not his ruler and he had his own pride to not display himself as a mindless worshiper. His tone even equivocated to a servant but kept an air of directness that made him sound like a person rather than someone fairly simple as he soon rose up again to stat something else.

"May we meet again, wither on these terms or in better ones..."

His tone most flowing, as if a combination of Suuteshi's tone with his definitive one, he was starting to see what she was but he didn't fully understand her. It would be a long time before she would allow him to know about her but he was willing to learn and even more so lean about Setoku-sama as much as he could. Turning way from him he didn't even motion to draw his sword attack, simply walking away now as what he said was fact, he was allowed to live, and he cherished that gift.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Setoku closed his eyes, and smiled weakly. Turning his head away he spoke quietly as the boy did.

"Just like him. Never bow to a hollow, boy. Your sword might not approve. Until next time..."

Setoku took another two steps forward, before fading away. He needed to go see what it was his future Primera was doing, exactly.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content