World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circuit

2 posters

Go down

The Circuit Empty The Circuit

Post by Mitsu Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am

The Circuit is the beaten running track within Central Park. The Circuit is more then often used as a training route for most athletes. The Circuit was noted for its long winding paths that both go uphill and downhill. Although the area is clear of thick fauna there is enough shrubbery planted alongside to hide the next corner of the path. The Circuit is also known as a torture track for those runners inexperienced to long endurance tests, but for those who enjoy long walks this circuit can still be enjoyed.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

The Circuit Empty Re: The Circuit

Post by Mitsu Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:07 am

Mitsu Katsuko... was an idiot. I'm not saying Mitsu was dumb intellectually, she just felt that way. It was because Mitsu had just wasted her break trying to get her mind off the Bount, Eshilieth. Yes Mitsu was now traumatised from the fact she didn't get to relax at all during her time in the Soul Society... her joints were aching from the personal training she did. By the time Mitsu knew, it was time to go back to Kyoto. Right now of all things Mitsu felt agitated.

"If I ever find this soul to konso..." She perked herself up "I swear I've done this before."

Mitsu was standing on top of the slope of a plain hill in Central Park. The konso she was apparently after was a marathon runner and it was currently doing a circuit around the entirety of Central Park. This circuit run was repeated and lasted for hours until Mitsu found herself wading through the bushes planning a surprise attack on this marathon runner. She caught herself starting to fall due to exhaustion and slapped her face with both palms to attention.

"Right the marathon runner should be coming around this section of the park any second I have a gut feeling!"

The marathon runner didn't come for over what seemed like hours. Actually it was only minutes, but Mitsu didn't have any candy and it was making her lose her concentration. Candy to Mitsu was a reason to keep living. But now she had more than that reason to keep alive. The whole marathon runner was in plain sight; Mitsu took a breather and locked onto the runner with her gentle pink eyes.

"Got you!"

With a burst of energy Mitsu jumped from the bushes and straight in front of the wholes path. The area was clear other than the bushes to the left of Mitsu and the breeze lightly shifted her hair out of place.

"Wuh?!"

Was all the startled marathon runner could say? Expecting Mitsu to do something he put up his guard. Mitsu didn't do anything. Mitsu was tired and the burst of energy used there had sapped her strength.

"I'm so t-tired!"

Collapsing to her knees she signalled at the whole not to move... It was... A bad decision. The whole started to ramble on and on about his life before he died. Like an old man with too much time and not enough listeners. Mitsu couldn't help but feel as if this was some kind of new flashy mental attack. It wasn't. Mitsu struggled back to her feet and groaned in protest.

"Why cruel world! Why!"

A spiritual force unlike anything Mitsu has felt before echoed throughout the whole of Kyoto. It sent a shiver to her spine and told her to be on guard. A hollow? No something even more devastating. Something much more frightening.

The marathon runner had stopped spouting about his days of youth. He too had felt the spiritual force. Just as fast as the spiritual force appeared it vanished. Mitsu gritted her teeth. W-Was that an arrancar? Mitsu could only speculate, her hands quivered as she reached for her zanpakto. The marathon runner was shocked his mouth wide open, he started to speak to Mitsu.

"What are yo-?"

Mitsu slammed the end of the hilt from her zanpakto on to the forehead of the marathon runner bluntly in response. The marathon runner yelped in pain at this action. Perhaps I was a bit too rough? Man what was that? It really threw me... over the edge. She glanced as the marathon runner disappeared to a location unknown to her.

"I don't think whatever it was is gone... but boy does that marathon runner think a lot like me." She sighed. "Indeed, what am I doing?"

Mitsu rubbed her temple; Eshilieth was on her mind and now this. Before Mitsu could delve any deeper into her own thoughts her stomach growled, interrupting her and making her blush. Mitsu remembered that she still hadn't eaten and the weight of exhaustion begun to drag on her.

Could Mitsu just ignore that event or would this be a time for action? Mitsu didn't know at all. Mitsu reached into her pocket and clutched her chappy phone in her hand, holding it up to her chest. I don’t think I could win in either a wit or brawn battle.

Mitsu could only hope someone had the solution.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:00 pm

"Oh my.... Scary stuff, Mitsu-chan."

The voice would no doubt be familiar to her, yet there was no one in direct sight for her to match it too. Only the vague smell of chocolate lanced with cherry blossoms.

"Personally, I would ignore it..... Besides..."

Finally, an image to match the voice too. Eshilieth stood a few feet to the left of Mitsu, still nibbling on a chocolate bar she had started not two minutes ago. Yet it wasn't Mitsu she was looking at, her eyes seemed focused elsewhere.

"I wouldn't want a friend to get hurt tangling with that.... Thing."

Wait.... What? Did Eshilieth know the cause of the reiatsu burst? Most likely. But the better question besides "how do you move so fast?" Might be more along the lines of "what are you doing here?"

"I mean, you can do as you wish... But as a friend... I truly advise you to ignore it for now."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:37 am

Mitsu jolted up in the air, shocked and both frightened by the sudden voice. Mitsu fumbled the Chappy Bount seeking device, and once she had a firm grip Mitsu let out a sigh of relief. Then Mitsu tensed. She knew all too well who this voice belonged to and yet Mitsu couldn't make out where it was coming from. Mitsu's eyes lowered, her expression was definitely not a battle hardened spirit, but it was more sullen... and sad.

"Personally, I would ignore it....."

Mitsu's ears perked at this remark. Ignore "it"? That spiritual pressure? Mitsu raised her eyes dully as Shinamori Eshilieth seemed to suddenly appear on her left side. Mitsu eased her head in a position comfortable to see Eshilieth. Eshilieth... wasn't looking in Mitsu's direction, Eshilieth was focusing somewhere else. Was this something to be afraid of? Mitsu tried to say something in response but hesitation cut her chances. Mitsu listened as Eshilieth continued. Eshilieth was giving her opinion on the situation and Mitsu couldn't help but let the corners of her mouth make a smile when she heard the word "friend". It seemed like Eshilieth wasn't here for a fight yet. After Eshilieth finished giving her "advising", Mitsu finally was able to put words together and speak.

"Dammit that smell is making me even more hungry Eshilieth!"

There was a slight hint of annoyance in Mitsu's voice. Mitsu reached as she continued her own onslaught of words. Using her left hand pushed a part of her hair behind her own left ear. Mitsu was tired. Mitsu was pushing her limits and she bitterly knew it. She couldn't hate Eshilieth and she knew fully that she was right about the situation at hand... and plus she was hungry.

"I'm so exhausted its not even funny anymore, maybe taking up your advice is a good decision..."

The colourful facial expressions residing in Mitsu could no longer be held back. Mitsu couldn't help it, she had to pretend to be a very awful version of Count Dracula.

"I thought you were coming to suck my blood this time."

Mitsu lost the accent, returning back to her normal speech patterns.

"Eshilieth…" Mitsu smirked "…But you should already know what I'm going to do, after all you have firsthand knowledge that I... don't really make good decisions."

Mitsu perked up slightly.

"On the flip side of this conversation, I'm very surprised to hear from you. Might I ask who is stalking me? I know… It's a weird question to ask a friend. But I-..."

Mitsu paused for a brief moment letting her last words echo into silence. Mitsu continued with a straight shooter topic.

"...Wanted to know if you have secret photographs of me!"

Mitsu without a doubt already knew she was being monitored by Bount intelligence. After all they did discover her name and possibly more information about her and the rest of the possible patrolling Shinigami of the area. Because of the sudden appearance of Eshilieth, it would also be logical to presume that someone was following Mitsu. Considering how Mitsu can't track down and konso a whole with ease… someone could easily follow her activities and Mitsu knew this well. There was also the matter of how Eshilieth appeared so fast, of course she hadn't been the one who was directly following Mitsu, if Eshilieth was stalking her personally the malfunctioning Chappy Bount Detector would have enough time to go off by now. Would Eshilieth give Mitsu an explanation of everything that was happening right before their eyes? How was information gathered and received? More importantly why was Mitsu thinking she was relatable to an idol being hunted by photographers?

Either Eshilieth could explain in more detail OR Eshilieth could avoid Mitsu’s always blindingly blunt words.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:45 pm

"You can be cruel, Mitsu-chan.... but..."

Eshilieth was gone - Her movement highly akin to the Bount version of the flash step - except the noise that seemed to follow gave it a distinct hollow-feel. Who the hell was Eshilieth, truly? Why was she tracking Mitsu? Was she actually tracking her? Eshilieth was sure these questions burned in Mitsu's mind - Which led to her sharp words. Eshilieth could understand her frustration, she really could. Mitsu would suddenly feel nimble arms wrap around her chest and stomach - Yet not forcefully, more like a hug. In front of Mitsu's face, held nimbly in Eshilieth's fingers, was a nibbled on Candy Bar for her to nibble on as well.

"In truth... I do have pictures of you, Mitsu-chan. I know almost everything about your day to day routine in the real world. Only I know these things though. Here... take a bite."

Eshilieth's hand leaned in, bringing the candy bar in nibbling distance for Mitsu - If she tried to move her arms to grab said bar, she'd find that the way Eshilieth was holding her, made such movement impossible. Unless Mitsu forcefully pulled away from her.

"Stay with me.... Like this, Mitsu-chan. Just for awhile.... I will explain to you why I am here.... and am trying to warn you. You...."

Suddenly, Mitsu would feel Eshilieth's chin rest softly on her shoulder blade, allowing Eshilieth's lips to be close to her ear, as if Eshilieth was telling her a girly secret.

"Are the only person.... who has treated me like a friend. I'm different from my Bount coven, in more ways then even they know. But you... don't treat me like a queen, or an enemy... And for that... I will explain to you everything to protect you.... me... and our..."

Again, Eshilieth drew quiet, and snuggled her head into the side of Mitsu's neck, as if trying to hide her face from anyone watching. Mitsu would feel Eshilieth's skin warm, as well, clearly, the girl was blushing.

"Friendship."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Mitsu paced her breathing, carefully listening to Eshilieth. Within a mere instant Eshilieth disappeared from sight, this catching Mitsu off guard. Bount movements? ...Hollow!? Mitsu could see what was happening but her body wouldn't respond fast enough.  Dammit my body isn't respond- Mitsu's brown hair wavered as the embrace from Eshilieth took her by surprise, leaving only time for a breath to part from Mitsu's lips. At the sight of the Candy Bar, Mitsu shivered.

Mitsu was hesitant, further judgement would be clouded. Mitsu could sense it; her body was getting to the point of unresponsive...  not because of Eshilieth though. Mitsu had said before didn't she? That she was hungry? That she was tired? Mitsu legs had become weak, being completely entrapped by Eshilieth. Mitsu's lips quivered as Eshilieth toyed with the Candy Bar putting it at nibbling distance.

Everything was screaming at Mitsu to move. Mitsu tilted her head upwards away from the Candy Bar. Tch. Mitsu didn't have the energy to push back. Mitsu admitted to herself that it was tempting to stay there with Eshilieth… Learn what was needed… But then do what? What would Mitsu gain out of this situation? Mitsu knew the outcome wouldn't be good if she stayed... or if she left.

"Friendship."

In response to that word Mitsu leaned her weight onto Eshilieth; Mitsu's own body wouldn't give up any more movement. Mitsu's lips parted as she placed a small corner of the Candy Bar in her mouth Tch. but hesitated and let it go. Mitsu gasped heavily once, just as a drowning person craved air.

"Eshilieth..."

Would Eshilieth go through with her words and give an explanation? It was obvious Mitsu was tired. From what Mitsu was told so far, Eshilieth must be the one who was tracking her, but not close enough to alert the Chappy Bount Detector… No! Mitsu just realised. Did she say queen?! Mitsu's mind started putting pieces together. That hint of hollow from before? Could it be maybe? That Eshilieth was in fact…

"...I want to know I really do... But I think I'm going to drool on your shoulder if you don't let me go."

Eshilieth had to of realised it by now, that there was more to Mitsu than just liking candy. There had to be an underlying principle to Mitsu's irrational behaviour when it came to eating. The answer was actually very black and white. Mitsu suffered from a deficiency. The scientific term is Hypoglycemia. The text book meaning is "low blood sugar". Mitsu had a severe case and if she didn't control her eating she could fall unconscious at any given moment, in the Rukongai suffering with that… is like walking around as a dead man. Especially in the higher districts. It was enough of a reason to become strong enough to be a Shinigami. Enough of a reason to make friends. Although the constant search for nourishment could drive someone to insanity's door. But Mitsu wasn't just a someone and she didn't use doors. Mitsu was a person who'd push her own body limits. "If not for the sweets which have guided me all my life I wouldn't be where I am today!" A faint memory from the day she first met Eshilieth flashed through Mitsu's mind.

"I know you want me to stay and listen... I may be your friend..." Mitsu averted her eyes away from Eshilieth "But I'm most definitely not a toy, I want to do something more than just standing here."

Mitsu knew if Eshilieth let her go she would collapse onto her own knees, her body could only be pushed so far by her own Shinigami power. If Mitsu fell asleep now she wouldn't wake up till the next morning. Mitsu wanted to know who that spiritual pressure belonged to, she wanted to know what was Eshilieth, but more importantly Mitsu wanted to know how she would get out of this situation? Was that all she was good for? Mitsu's gut was wrenching she couldn't take the suspense.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 pm

"Oh...."

Was all Eshilieth spoke at first, a certain underlying hopelessness to her voice, yet clearly she was listening. Perhaps far to well. But slowly, after Mitsu spoke of drooling on her shoulder, she would feel Eshilieth relent, her arms falling away. A certain oddness to how easy it was for her to quote 'escape' if one thought about it. Once the girl finished something about a toy, she would no longer be in Eshilieth's grasp, although a single finger was tucked in Mitsu's kimono collar at the back, so she wouldn't collapse to her knees.

"You're strong Mitsu-chan, far stronger than many Shinigami I have crossed blades with. But sometimes... you push yourself beyond, do you not?"

A simple question, but one Eshilieth did not wait for an answer. She already knew, merely posing the query as if to drag on their time together. But almost immediately, she started talking about her past. Rude, perhaps, but clearly it troubled her, and she needed someone who didn't dote on her to speak with.

"Eons before your time... There was a female Shinigami. Ran'Tao, I think her name was. Before the Research And Development Squad 12, this woman was trying to do something no Shinigami had - Create a capsule for a Shinigami to walk among mortals. Clearly, she failed, as the credit goes to a former captain of Squad 12 who's name was lost to time. But...."

Eshilieth paused, smiling sadly for a moment. She would allow Mitsu to soak in that statement, before she would tell her the rest.

"But.... enough of that. The reiatsu you felt... Was not me, nor anyone else such as a Quincy or random Hollow. It was.... The king of Hueco Mundo himself. The top Espada."

Why was Eshilieth telling Mitsu that? Simple, she knew Mitsu would repeat this to someone, anyone, whether her commander or in passing to a stranger, and it would become a widely known fact. The Espada, thought long dead, were re amassing. And the Shinigami would attack, leaving Soul Society open.... for a Bount occupation.

"That is why I asked you to stay. He's far to powerful.... Perhaps you should warn command, or just suppress your reiatsu as much as possible... Either way.... I beg you to avoid him. Perhaps listen to something about me instead?"

Again, another angle. Eshilieth would tell Mitsu of the Bount, where they were, why they survived, among other things, and again, she would let the information slip somehow - And chaos would ensue. Or perhaps.... she'd leave the Shinigami, and serve at her side.... The possibilities were endless.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 pm

The change in Eshilieth's mood from the girlish personality was fast, almost as fast as the new position Mitsu was in. Standing with the help of Eshilieth, Mitsu was in the perfect position to move... but only if her body would allow it. Mitsu gave eye contact to Eshilieth as the Bount talked about her, Mitsu didn't have time to respond before something terrible happened. Only in Mitsu's thoughts you could see thunderclouds brewing in the background. This is not happening. Eshilieth was using a flash back. Recounting a previous situation. Mitsu was paying attention... but she was just panicking on the inside. Although Mitsu's face wasn't fazed at all in this serious toned situation, that was because she was tired. In reality Mitsu sucked at History... and Maps... and directions. If she continues to talk like this, She'll put me to sleep. Please stop. And just like Eshilieth could hear Mitsu's own thoughts the recount ended. The pause in between the recount and the next conversation, allowed Mitsu to give a sigh of relief. The information soaked in all right. Mitsu heightened her attention span when the topic hit reiatsu. The worst possible information Mitsu had to burden on her shoulders, wasn't Shinamori Eshilieth anymore. But... Espadas? Mitsu didn't keep unfazed any-more, her face slid into disbelief and same went for her tone.

"What?"

Eshilieth went on, perhaps not hearing Mitsu's response. Mitsu tried to move her legs to a better stance as Eshilieth described the situation at hand -to no avail- Eshilieth also declared possible options all linking to avoiding the top Espada. Mitsu knew that Eshilieth meant well in this aspect.

Perhaps listen to something about me instead?

Mitsu sucked in the air heavily, clearing her throat with a muffled cough she gave a sly smile at Eshilieth. A hint of that gossipers energy was clearly present.

"So what's the deal with knowing the Head Espada? You stalk and take pictures of him too... Or what? ♥"

Another straight shooter topic nonetheless. Mitsu could at least maintain her perky attitude in this situation, although clearly Mitsu didn't look that well. All she could do was let a moment pass by her comment as awkwardness set in between the two. Clearly this situation was distressing for Mitsu, there were two sides to this situation. Like that saying don't bite the hand that feeds you. Mitsu had loyalties to both the Shinigami and Eshilieth. There was no way she could cut Eshilieth, either mentally or currently physically... and same went for her fellow Shinigami companions. Mitsu's eyes although gentle... begged a question, what am I doing here?

Mitsu could see that Eshilieth was currently in the position of power, but even so there seemed to be a stubbornness in the Shinigami as to how she would react to any further situation that could occur. What was Eshilieth thinking? Mitsu would be unable to depict. Mitsu wanted Eshilieth to remain a mystery in her eyes... because Mitsu didn't want to stray from the kind image she had built in her head of Eshilieth.  Bitterly Mitsu knew this sweet idea would fall further away the more she stayed with Eshilieth. Like eating the same candy consecutively. No matter how much you enjoy it, the candy will soon become a numb experience. You eventually get sick of it until the point of discarding it. Mitsu's thoughts burst out to the open making a random sentence, having no connection to the tense situation at hand would either make Eshilieth confused or irritated.

"Yesh! A solution is to wear beaded necklace of candy!"

Mitsu's eyes were sparkly, perhaps enchanted by the own conversation Mitsu had in her own head. Somehow just slightly visualising candy gave Mitsu a faint energy boost? Although ironically she was still being held up by Eshilieth.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:34 pm

So endless were the possibilities, that Eshilieth forgot how Mitsu truly worked. She clearly wasn't stupid, nor was she violent - Eshilieth could see that much about her. But there was other problems, as well.

"Pictures.... Of Shi-- I mean... Setoku? I don't know about that."

Eshilieth nibbled her lip, which could easily tell one who gossiped that what she said wasn't true, that she did stalk him. But Eshilieth almost let slip his last name. Shinamori.... A name she begged to forget at times like these. Eventually, Setoku's name would become known, or someone who had fought him before would recognize Eshilieth's name. A problem she entirely hadn't prepared for just yet. Suddenly a random sentence pulled Eshilieth from her thoughts, causing her body to tense for but a moment.

"Wait... Necklace of.... Candy?"

Eshilieth's own eyes seemed to brighten slowly, as the general "girlishness" she had originally came with earlier started creeping back. Her fingers tightened to Mitsu's collar slightly, pulling her back enough steps for their eyes to meet. Her cheeks slightly tinging red, eyes wide, as she seemed to almost glare at Mitsu.

"...They... Have those?"

Again, her voice came out innocent, and her eyes opened wider. A necklace of candy, the possibilities would indeed be endless with one of those!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

It was a struggle to put words into motion. Time seemed jet lagged. Mitsu could feel the seconds go pass, she would look down only to be pulled back to maintain eye-contact with Eshileith. Mitsu couldn't help but make one of those faces...  Those kinds of faces that friends make when they openly say "We believe you." but actually don't believe them at all.

"...They... Have those?"

"Yes! I think they would have them. I think it would be the answer to one of my questions."

Mitsu nodded to her own sentence. If colourful backgrounds existed,  Mitsu's would be decorated in candy necklaces of all sorts.  Only a few seconds left... Mitsu could hear her own heart beat, feel how with each agonising pulse her body ached in protest. Mitsu felt so numb. Taking another heavily gagged sigh, Mitsu continued on without letting a response from Eshilieth pass.

"So you go by a first name basis huh? Is this an intimate relationship or what? Cause you did say king... So it must mean his a guy..."

Mitsu would pry further, eyes gentle.

"Shi Setoku."

Eshilieth would probably be safe from any superstition for now.  But that wouldn't stop Mitsu from pressing forward with her own assumptions. The chappy bount detector sounded that out of date tune from thier first meeting.

"So this head espadas name is Shi is it? Kinda ominous. I think Setoku would make a better first name then a last one though, Eshilieth! Well you must have lots of photographs of Shi! For Eshilieth to make a sentence mistake is not like her... ZZzz..."

Yes I know what your thinking. Mitsu had just fallen asleep mid-sentence.  What would Eshilieth do? She was holding up someone who loved candy, someone who was kind and someone who couldn't betray anyone. Eshilieth could leave the Shinigami, here on the circuit path for some other being to find and do as they see fit. OR Eshilieth could do away with the Shinigami "Protecting" their relationship for time indefinite before things turned sour. True to form Mitsu started to drool undoubtedly dreaming about eating something.

So many questions were left unanswered, but more importantly Mitsu had forgotten to shut off her chappy bount alarm.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 pm

"Mitsu-chan..."

Was about all the left Eshilieth's lips after she lolled on and on, no doubt trying to pry into something. That worked in her favor, as well. But just as quick, the girl seem to literally fall asleep. Slowly, Eshilieth let her hand fall, brushing against her own hip, as if she were going to do something. But she stopped, and merely shook her head. She should of ended the girl, yes, but she wouldn't. Should at least leave her here, but again... With Setoku around, that might not be the best approach. Instead, she spoke. Answering her questions regardless of her sleeping state.

"Setoku is nothing. Besides, men do not appeal to me. Especially one's like.... him. He is a enemy from the past, one that will be dealt with.... in time.... And what is that incessant noise?"

Again, she seem to forget she was talking to herself here. And after a moment, her eyes begun to grow wide. She bit back a curse, forgetting to allow her reiatsu to show it's more hollow side around the girl - If that alarm was linked to soul society.... Shinigami, would die. And their presence, the Bount, would be exposed far to soon.

"Girls.... I swear. Mitsu-chan.... candy?"

Eshilieth smiled inwardly. The girl was probably dying for that, and perhaps that loll her out of her stupor. In time for Eshilieth to do what needed to be done.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:53 am

To be honest Mitsu enjoyed her life. She enjoyed eating candy, enjoyed the company of her superiors and although to her frustration she also enjoyed getting lost mid tasked. There was something nice about being in a pure unconscious state. While your asleep you aren't aware of anything happening around you. You aren't thinking about the things happening around you. Neither Eshilieth or her fellow Shinigami could encroach on this territory. In this state of mind Mitsu was absolute, she didn't have to acknowledge anything and she didn't have to do anything. "Ignorance is bliss" would be the best phrase to describe how Mitsu wanted to live her life. Unfortunately in reality when awake Mitsu Katsuko would be unable to achieve this absolute state. Mitsu body was in shut down and would sleep until the next morning. Regardless of what would happen Mitsu would always reluctantly be Mitsu.

"Girls.... I swear. Mitsu-chan.... candy?"

The sweet voice of Eshilieth would not reach Mitsu. The breeze would pick up shifting Mitsu's hair placing her bangs in front of her eyes again. The sleeping Shinigami had more problems on weighed on her mind to count. The mental battle for anyone would be tough. But Mitsu in this state had no stress and no problems. I guess you could say this was the time Mitsu felt the most happiness.

Perhaps somewhere deep down the information reached, they say the mind records everything that happens, we just fail to remember it. Eshilieth would feel the weight of Mitsu shifting to the left side, if allowed would continue falling that way... Also possibly alluding she preferred sleeping on this side.

Eshilieth needed to make a decision on where she stood with this Shinigami, from the start Mitsu made it clear that it would be an eventuality that they might clash. Would this be the time or would Eshilieth bring the Shinigami somewhere else... maybe as prisoner? A guest? Too many possibilities for this situation had opened itself for Eshilieth. One... Correction. Two things remain certain in this moment in time. Eshilieth needed to turn off that Chappy Bount detector that was playing Don Kanonji's theme song...

...And Mitsu Katsuko was staying with Eshilieth.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

The girl lolled over to the left side, and Eshilieth merely smiled. Quite a few options were open to Eshilieth, in reality. She could easily kill the girl, despite herself, and keep the Bount protected. Or she could hold the girl prisoner, never letting her see the light of day again. Or....

"First, this detector."

Eshilieth leaned forward, and her hands sank into different parts of the girls outfit, until the music became louder as her hands pulled back. A slight smile touching Eshilieth's lips.

"This.... will trouble me no longer. Nor will.... this."

Two things were held in Eshilieth's lilthe hands. The Bount detector, and of course, the normal Shinigami communicator. Both as it were posed a threat to her.

"Forgive me... Mitsu-chan. But you're coming with me, my dear."

Eshilieth closed her hand into a fist, before taking a single step forward, and the two faded from sight. Left behind were the remains of two electronics.... One, components... the other, still eerily playing the ring that detected Bount.

(Guess it's time to move to the Mansion! ~)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content