World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, Masquerade

+2
Lust
Avathos
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampires, Masquerade - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires, Masquerade

Post by Mitsu Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 am

Kadiri was in the midst of the "night" crowd. Kadiri's attire hadn't changed much from white the white long-sleeved shirt and black pants, it seemed Kadiri only bothered to adjust his tie and slip on an overcoat. He had become accustomed to nodding his head to whoever greeted him. Often entering a dreamlike state when viewing the other guests dance, someone would have to gently nudge Kadiri to do anything else. Kadiri would glance out to the window, wondering how much time had passed before answering trivial questions.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 am

After a while, she got a call and picked up her phone immedietly..
"Yes..?" "No, Im not going there, somewhere else.. Dont worry about me, I wont be home late, I promise" Hung up the phone and puts it back in her pocket.

Stopped walking in her way as she turned around and smiles.
"I think you should go, I'll be fine. I dont belong there anyway. I just came for the scenery above. Hope to see you again, soon." She'd tear the paper from her sketchbook that has a drawing of him and gives it to him.

Disappearing right after giving him the paper, appearing in her secret place that no one ever finds out.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Her phone rang. She answered briefly, before handing him a single sheet of paper. He accepted it curiously and glancing down at it he froze. The sketch was of him, silhouetted against the bright night sky.

"When did you-?" The question was left unanswered as she had mysteriously disappeared into, well, thin air. His head whipped around as he attempted to ascertain if she was still around the park. A few trees and people were all that met his sight.

"Well then, hope to meet you again too." He murmured. He folded the sheet and placed it inside his pocket. 'Back to the party I suppose' he thought glumly. Glancing up at the sky he saw that the cool wind was bringing in clouds. 'Better get my mistress in too'
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Yin
Title: Pure-blood Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:57 pm

The shoulder of Kadiri was grabbed and he was dragged against his will to the middle of the party.

"Of course he sings, he is the best at it!"

Behind him, his fears became true, apparently Rozalinne was bragging about her pupile and put him on this uncomfortable situation, in front of dozens of Toreadors that felt curious about the prodigy she was talking about. She poked his side discretely and whispered.

"Alright, you better do it good, okay kiddo?"

She grinned and wink at him, leaving the boy alone on the stage as the people expected curious about his performance, the only company for the boy there was the microphone.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:53 am

Appearing back in the forest as she walked, she saw a familiar silhouette standing in front of their family's old-living-mansion. She sighed "For the thousandth time, Im not going there.." With that, he pulled her hand and shakes his head a 'no' . "There's no way you're staying home and alone, kiddo. You better go wherever i can watch you." He opened the door, pushed her inside the house and shut the door. "If you're not changing, Im going to lock you in" She groaned, always annoyed by her overprotective-18-year-old-step-brother. It was dark inside. No, not dim as usual. She hated the dark because of what she had experienced. How dangerous and unsafe it was, she had always remember this memory even though her long gone father tried to remove this 'part' of her memory. Somewhat, she went upstairs changing in hurry.

After a while of wearing knee-length black dress, no make up, just plain white boring face of her. She decided to wear a mask that only covers her eyes and tied the mask's rope to the back of her long hair. We finally walked back our way to the hotel.. "My friend is in there.. i didnt want to leave you unsafe, so you have to come" She walked straight inside to the party and to the balcony,looking down a little so that the charming guy with his white shirt and long black pants wont notice her.

Standing near the balcony door, she saw her brother talking to a girl "A date huh.." She looked away and sees a guy standing on the stage, wondering what's he gonna do. People that passed her had smiled and greeted her as she greeted back and smiles as well. Still trying to hide herself un-noticed.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Caelan slumped down next to his mistress, her sleeping form supported by the leather sofa by the wall. She might not look it, but she was just about as heavy as a pile of bricks and carrying her up several flights of stairs was definitely not easy.

Fortunately, he had made it, and without attracting too much attention either. He'd managed to slip into the room practically unnoticed as everyone was focussed on a lone figure on the stage clutching at a microphone. Caelan wondered what he was doing.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:22 pm

She spotted the same guy that she was with earlier again. "I knew it he'd be here.. gosh" She turned away hoping he wont notice her as a kid with a blue eyed on his left and grey to his right. She was thinking a bit weird as well but then she kneeled down hearing what he has to say. "I lost my dad.. its too crowded, I cant see up above. Will you help me?" She feels a little strange and then shrugged a little. "Well.. um actually.." She looks around and then sighs "Where did you see him the last time? I will help you.. but-"

Before continuing she was pulled outside the party room as she struggles running with her high heels. "Where are we going? Are you even sure?"
He nodded "Just follow me" . She knew something will happened or what if her brother doesn't see her in the party.. How crazy he'll go. Somewhat, she follows him all the way. Hoping no one noticed her anywhere.
She didn't missing the performance that the boy had to do on the stage eventhough she really wanted to see it. And Now.
Confused at where she is.. She opened her eyes, feeling dizzy... "What the hell happened.."
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 am

Kadiri ruffled his hair, again he was put in an unpredictable situation. Although considering the matter that he was being forced to sing was going to be an eventuality... Kadiri didn't particularly liked the idea of being an object for spectators to admire... no the thing he liked about this situation was the unpredictability of everything.

Walking at his own pace towards the microphone, his glazed eyes wandered across the room. The amount of "Night Walkers" he felt were incredible, such a crowd.

A hush fawned over the masses, as Kadiri cracked his neck. A bad habit. A social gathering was supposed to be for everyone not just for Kadiri himself. But he also didn't want to disappoint his Sire. Or least anyone misjudge her decisions.

Taking a deep sigh. He spoke.

"I normally sing in the shower. Don't ask how Sire found about this... It's... A very lengthy story."

The bemused mutterings of the crowd would be present.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 am

Getting up from where she was left of, wondering where in world.
She looked around, Of course its dark. "Dang it" She focuses on every movement in the void, and starts walking at slow pace looking for something to touch/ to hold on to.

There was a sreeching sound, coming closer to her. She realized she could hear the microphone from below, someone speaking on stage. "Where the hell is your-" With that, a hand grabbed on her neck pushing her towards the wall, her head banging against it. "You came to the party too? Long time no see, Rose" She gasped, knowing this familiar voice.. Seriously? He went in as a kid? I hate vampire appearances, she thought.. Sensing his movement he leaned closely to her neck.. "DONT EVEN!" She raised her knee and kicked him hard in the gut, and he crashed on the wall with a loud bang.

"How come you lived.." She grabbed a gun from her waist, pointing at him. She knew, she wasnt allowed to use the hunter's gun.. She wasnt prepared to use her ability, she didnt even practice for it.
"Guns are pointless, your father didnt teach you anything? Shame.."
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:46 am

The boy swiftly moved, with a speed hard to follow with her eyes, placing himself behind her as he left a trial of post images.
"People like you are a disgrace, both you and your father, is because of you that Toreadores are not taken seriously..."
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 am

Those words that came out from her own uncle, the brother of her own father, made her heart shattered to pieces... How could he? In all these years she had spent with him since she was a toddler..

"Shut up." She said bluntly, wanting to tear up but pushed him away. The first thing she never believe she would disrespect an older people who had taken care of her.

RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Caelan's thoughts began to drift a little as he watched the figure on the stage, who was a little nervous. It reminded him of the girl he'd met earlier, as she was confident, contrasting the guy onstage. The guy started talking.

As Kadiri spoke, a distant bang echoed though the large hotel, causing several curious glances to be cast up at the ceiling. Then the audience's attention was directed back at Kadiri, as he began to sing. Caelan, however, had just noticed the scent of the girl. "Could the noise have been related to her?" He wondered. His curiosity got the better of him, and he quickly exited the room.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:53 pm

"Toreador is a proud race that should live the passion, yet, some of us get distracted by stupid things that hold no grace on them. The rest of the Kindred laugh at us... but not anymore"

The child looking elder smirked.

"If you're smart, you will tell your family to leave, because great part of our people here thinks the same as i do! And we wont forgive weakness like yours"
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:28 pm

That idiot with words that came out of his filthy mouth. "People like you must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one" She said bluntly and focuses at his eyes having the urge to punch him in the gut.

"Say it, What do you want from me? Whatever it is, you cant have my blood after you had dad's" She regret of mentioning her father to this conversation, but wanting to remind him of who he is, holding back her tears as she heard a thumping/running steps on top of the basement ceiling.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:34 pm

The boy looked to the direction where the steps came from.
"This is not over..."
As he said so, he moved at a incredible speed, leaving the place.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:44 pm

She's left there frozen, her tears fell down to her cheeks,quickly wiping it off and disappears as the steps gets closer.
"That idiot. Why am i even crying"
Appearing back in the rooftop of the hotel, she sits down in the edge of the short pillar, hugging her knees, curling herself into a ball. "Mom, Dad.."
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Caelan strode quickly towards the basement, as that was where he could now hear voices. Suddenly they stopped, as if sensing his approach, and a strong breeze blew past him. He ignored it and opened the basement door...to find nothing. Nobody was in there.

Puzzled he glanced around. Still nothing. He frowned. But this was where he had definitely heard the voices. Well he had wasted his time on this 'investigation' and probably missed the entire performance by the singer to boot. With this thought in mind, he started back to the party and hoped he wouldn't get lost.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:34 pm

-Wait

A deep voice stopped him, as Caelan turned, a dark figure with red eyes appeared.

-So... you..... watch?

The breathing of the demonic aparition could be heard from where he was standing. The aura froze the wind and breathing became more and more difficult as he kept staring.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:23 am

Caelan began to struggle a little for breath as the air's temperature rapidly plummeted.

'No.' he gasped. 'I didn't .... see anything.' He hoped the figure would stop as the cold was too intense for his human lungs. 'Could you..... Please stop?'
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:47 pm

After a while sitting in the rooftop, she realized the wind actually gets colder to her. Something is up, she knew it. Even more, she touched the back of her head and once seeing blood in her hands, giving out a gasp. "Ugh. No, they cant smell my blood. Especially him! He shouldnt!"

Coverin her head with a hoodie and started running down to the toilet hoping he couldnt smell it, still running down the stairs in rush, it kept on bleeding. Her mind going dizzy, not giving up keeps on going.

"He cant, He shouldnt, No one, not him either will.."
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 am

-See.....

The creature continued, and melted in the shadows, dissapearing with the cold that it brought it's presence
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 am

She felt a sudden nearby presence as then she ran down to lobby and crashed onto several people. "Im sorry! Im really sorry, are you okay?" She had bowed and helped them up softly, her sights were getting even more blurry. I needed to go, before he founds out and before anyone smell my blood. This is so annoying.

She ran out of the hotel, not knowing where to go as long as she's far away from it.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 am

Kadiri had finished his solo act, again letting the crowd immerse him. Wandering through endlessly he soon decided that he had spent long enough talking about himself. Almost seeming endlessly he ended up by the refreshment tables to pick up a drink. Soon he came to the window and wiped the glass with the back of his hand. His time was not now, it was his Sire who had given him this. But something to be more aware of other than expectation is nothing.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Caelan fell awkwardly to his hands and knees, gasping for breath. Fortunately, with the disappearance of the red-eyed figure the air had returned to its pleasant coolness.

He stood up slowly and made his way up the nearby stairs. This incident needed to be reported to his mistress.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am

She had stopped nearby the forest, falling into the snow in the ground. She couldnt survive this much longer, she passed out from the coldness and the loss of blood hoping her brother wont hear a word about what happened. Exhaling her last breath, she closed her eyes, her face had gotten paler.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content