World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 6 Captain's Office

Go down

Squad 6 Captain's Office Empty Squad 6 Captain's Office

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 am

The squad 6 Captain's office is designed in a traditional japanese noble setting. A room designed in an elegant -I am a loser- setting wallpapered with a Cherry tree background japanese paper. Outside is a beautiful garden containing an expensive Koi pond holding the finest Kois.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 Captain's Office Empty Re: Squad 6 Captain's Office

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

Obviously enough, Azulana is still not in her office. Shinku approached walking past the Koi pond and up a 3 step stair toward the front of the Captain's office.

(I can't write you a letter but perhaps this will make you know that I'm gone for good)

Shinku placed his Shihakushō on the front of the door of the Captain's Office. He pulled a silver necklace out of his sack bag, the same necklace he offered Azulana when they met at the blue stream gate but Azulana refused. He placed the necklace carefully on top of his Shihakushō.

(I don't know if I can see you again but farewell and thank you for welcoming me here)

He quietly walked away into the Squad 6 gate and out of their barracks on to another adventure.

-the path to Kyoto: Blue Stream Gate
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down