World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse #17

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Warehouse #17 - Page 3 Empty Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Kurome's hand slowly slid from the boy's shoulder - And Kurome came to stand next to him - The boy was clearly remembering his past, and not just from the words - But the way his body shuddered, his fist worked....

"Of course I have time to listen, Shinku. I asked... did I not? Tell me, and perhaps we can come to an understanding.... And we'll be that much closer, to achieving your Bankai even."

Kurome looked to Shinku, offering him a smile, trying to melt the tension somewhat. What Kurome was saying wasn't a lie entirely. If he had a better understanding of the boys motives, he could easily set the boy on the correct path to follow for his Bankai.

"And together, we will achieve this vengeance... Avenger. Now speak, let your story be heard - Let your emotions run wild."

Kurome moved past the boy, to sit down, cross-legged, in front of him. Slowly pulling out his sword and resting it on his lap. Taking a breath, his eyes met Shinku's, and an interested smile touched his lips.

(HA! Took me awhile, but I got your messages Bud <3 :P)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:18 pm

It was indeed Kurome standing before him but it seemed like his companion's image slowly melt before him, being replaced by the memory of his father with a smile that is always worn on his face. "Yes I still remember, it was a time of laughter, of a feast to celebrate the start of the winter season and the successful filling of our food storage to keep us throughout the months of ice and snow." He can feel Kurome walk past him but he remained facing the same direction he was, now speaking with his back turned to the renegade shinigami.

"It was supposed to be a time of peace as it was in our land during the past years. But who would have thought that when all the men have drenched themselves in wine and the elders and women have tired themselves of cleaning out the remains of the feast, a horrible omen would come after. Amidst the cold season, flames rained from the sky, joined by arrows and spears that pierced every human present in the village one by one. Some of our warriors tried their best to defend the village but their numbers aren't enough to win against a band of merciless bandits that aimed to steal our winter supplies. My father was one of them, staying behind as he command my mother to take me with her and escape through the forest behind our village. From I afar I still witnessed the sight of him taking down two of the bandits but was pierced by arrows that continuously rained from the sky. My mother ran, almost aimlessly with tears flowing from her eyes. My heart pounded in fear by then as my eyes witness countless deaths, some also aimed to escape with us but in the end, only I and my mother were able to reach the forest alive. My mother stopped at a small clearing at the heart of the forest suddenly kneeling down. Tears and sweat mixed in her face, as she pant in fatigue and terror of the tragedy that came our village. It was not long when we heard violent footsteps approach our way. I was hesitant when my mother told me to hide on a tall bush and it was then when unbelievably, she was able to carry me and toss me to the bushes. It hurt my legs, unfortunately spraining my right ankle when I fell. The softness of the bush however, did not cause me much bruise. I was about to get out of the bush when four of the bandits suddenly came and surrounded my mother whose strength was now drained almost to nothing. In fear, I hid myself as I witness the men taking turns in violating my mothers body and piercing a spear through her heart when they were done with her. They left without further checking the surroundings, leaving my mother's lifeless body and me, hiding on the bushes. Certain that they were gone, I approached the body of my mother, burst in tears and swore to be strong and one day, may them pay of everything that they took away from us." Shinku wasn't able to fight off the tears that escaped both his eyes as his fists involuntarily clenched all throughout his story.

"For days, I wandered through the forest, uncertain of where to go and my with my heart still crying for vengeance of the horror that came to my village. I only had my mother's cloak and a ragged clothes to keep me warm from the winter's chill. It was merely a miracle that I was able to get out of the forest alive, as if fate allowed me to keep on living, keeping all my memories of that night and prepare me for revenge."

(Wonderful! I know that you will come back buddy! :D)
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Kurome closed his eyes a moment, taking the the final part of the story. It was common place, these days, he was afraid. A child losing his mother to such extremes. Kurome wished he could comfort the boy, tell him something inspirational... But such had never happened to him. He just had a psycho aunt.... Well, a few of them.

"So even in death, your mother's spirit kept you alive, huh....? Interesting...."

Kurome muttered to himself, criss-crossing his fingers. A woman who not only took being violated, but somehow managed to keep them distracted from her son, and still have the spirit to go on after death - Well, that's how he saw it, anyway.

"Tell me, Shinku. You seek vengeance, and I can understand that.... but against whom, exactly? Mercenaries are hardly worth the effort, and most live very short lives.... Unless there was a single individual behind them, or a name the group goes by.... Revenge could be rather.... difficult."

It wasn't cruel, nor was it putting the boy down. Kurome was merely pointing out a fact, a fact that the two couldn't proceed any further in Shinku's quest without some idea of who the people were.... or who had sent them.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:49 am

Shinku flinched, staying silent for a few moment realizing that his knowledge of his village's assailants hasn't come to a full conclusion yet. "Their banner hold the symbol of a wolf's paw printed on a red cloth. One of them, the one I saw from afar wore a tattered version of Azulana's outer garment, partly covering his bare torso. He wore a mask made up of a wolf's head with the lining of his eyes painted red. That much I can remember for he stood out among the others, but not of the rest nor the men who violated my mother."

Shinku kept his stance for a while but suddenly realizing that he's not facing Kurome, he quickly turned his body to face his companion.

"I don't know if they all make sense to you. When I saw Azulana's outer garment for the first time, I thought that she's somewhat related to the man that's why I accepted her offer to be a shinigami. Although I already doubted that, the fact that she saved me from bandits that roamed Rukongai, but still I tried to gamble for clues but found none inside Seireitei. Before I came to Seireitei, I have searched for years, trying to find a single clue that might lead them to the group but I haven't moved forward a single step in uncovering their identity. To be honest, I have close to nothing when it comes to any fact about them." Shinku spoke nonchalantly as if finding out about the group didn't matter.

A sudden change in his mood however, tell of a different story. "But I know that I will find them. Fate has led me this far, I would definitely not give up." His eyes narrowed and his voice in a stronger tone than before. It was a sudden surge of confidence in spite of the obvious uncertainties of his plan for revenge.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 am

Kurome looked off to the side for a moment. He too had grown up in Serietei... and he too had seen that logo somewhere. He knew something about the whole situation, obviously, but not enough to help the boy. Still, it was better than nothing. Kurome sighed a moment, before looking back to the boy.

"It's not that it's related to the mercenary group. That's just where the clothing style came from, was her particular squad. Long before her time. Although I can't really tell you much about the symbol... I can tell you a litle bit more... Maybe it will be helpful... But the skull the man wore...."

This was going out on a limb for Kurome, but already something called too him. Wolves were not native to Seritei. And the fact the skull had markings akin to painting on it was another red flag for him.

"Do you think... It was of a Vaizard creation... Or a hollow slaying?"

Kurome kept his eyes on the boy, waiting for an answer. It could be either, and Kurome might be able to work it out, but considering Shinku came from Azula's squad, a squad known to hunt in Hueco Mundo... he could probably work something out himself, too.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:45 am

Kurome's words may be with doubt to them but for Shinku, they might work out as small clues. The boy listened as the renegade shinigami gave a particular focus about the symbol and the mask that the man wore. Evidently, his certainty of the connection with Shinku's story is close to little but better than having no clues at all.

Kurome followed the words up with a question as to whether they would be of a Vaizard's work or of a hollow. He knew of a hollow's nature the moment he entered Seireitei but of a Vaizard, he knew nothing of. Shinku pondered as to whatever sense he could come up with Kuromen's inquiry before forming a response of his own.

"Clearly he doesn't resemble a hollow nor any of the men that attacked our village. They're definitely human souls same as any other from Rukongai although their strength aren't anything close to normal souls outside of Seireitei. As of that Vaizard thing, this is the first time I have heard of the word." Shinku rubbed his chin still in deep thought of the matter. "Well not unless you tell me about them, I may not be able to clearly answer your question."
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:03 am

"Well, kid there isn't much to tell."

Kurome lowered his head a moment, as if in thought. It's true the Vaizard thing was a stretch, but it seem to fit together. That's what it had to be. At least, in his mind. But there were only two Vaizard around to his knowledge, well, three if he counted Jet.

" The Vaizard curse was thought gone, until me and .my sister aquired it. Then you acquired it. I suppose there is Erik as well, but it wasn't him. But you should know right off the bat if this man was or not."

Kurome raised his arm and pointed at Jet, half smiling.

"Do you truly feel hollow like now? You shouldn't, because the Vaizard curse grants you odd and strange powers, but unless you were trained in some form, the chances of becoming more hollow than man even then is quite slim. Unless you lose control. So let me rephrase it.... Were his powers.... Odd for a soul?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:06 am

Shinku listened carefully although Kurome's explanation doesn't have much depth in it. He made it clear though that the Vaizard thing he's talking about was the power that he just acquired. Indeed, he felt the reiatsu of a hollow during their time of training but he is right in saying that he shouldn't feel it at the moment.

"If you ask for his power, it would be impossible for me to tell for I just learned the ability to distinguish among different forms of soul through the Sereitei's academy and partly through Azulana. During my times at Rukongai, I only had the ability to distinguish intentions save for the time when I was younger. Although..." The memory of the man rushed through the thought of Shinku like a sudden rushing wind. His manic laughter, it somewhat resemble that of the hollow's laughter. The one he fought with during his training with Kurome. "...there is somewhat a resemblance."

Shinku's eyes rolled upward in a deep thought. The laughter itself cannot simply serve as a connection between them. There is nothing to recall about his power for he has no means of distinguishing them during that time but obviously, the strength they had, at least the whole group itself isn't something to be easily reckoned with.

[OOC: It seemed you forgot that I'm rp'ing as Shinku :D]
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 am

"Either way, it's a shot at something."

Kurome closed his eyes a moment, trying to think of squad members from that era that suddenly vanished like he and Sara had. Considering it was when Shinku was young, it was during Lobo's spiritual war. Benden and Hinamori were in charge of Azuluna's squad at the time.... And the color scheme had come from....

"Joshiro Benden. I thought he was dead..... But maybe..."

Kurome looked too Shinku again, before smiling slowly.

"I think I solved some of the problem, Shinku. We'll need to depart to House Benden, sometime soon. But first.... Did you ever learn about the man Azulana seceded?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:32 am

The conversation has drawn out more of Shinku's interest as Kurome seem to have some clue of the person that made waste of his village. Still it isn't a certain path but having something to aim at would be better than randomly taking aimless chances. He kept his attention focused at his companion, waiting for whatever words he would utter next.

Joshiro Benden, he spoke of a name which Shinku thought he had read before at the captain's place. The name must have simply slipped out of Kurome's tongue or perhaps he purposely let Shinku hear his thoughts. The boy listened more carefully trying to capture whatever words that Kurome started to utter out of his pondering state.

Shinku flinched upon Kurome's smile. He must have come up with something else, a deeper clue perhaps that would be of help for his vengeance. It has indeed been a long time but still, Shinku can't believe that his vengeance has now gotten closer, or that's how he wanted to perceive everything. He is now desperate, even more desperate than ever to exact the vengeance that he long desired.

Finally, Kurome spoke of having solved some of the problem. Most probably, his companion is referring to the vagueness of his plan for retaliation. It was an invitation to visit a certain place called House Benden but he must first answer of his inquiry.

"Well if it's about that Joshiro Benden you spoke of earlier, I only know that his name is written somewhere at the Azulana's office or at least around the place where she stays. Aside from that, I haven't heard much more about him, her whatever that person is." He didn't mean to intimidate Kurome of his straightforward response but simply wanted to quickly move forward to the discussion. It is not the time to impress Kurome with whatever knowledge he actually didn't possess, but rather a time for him to know whatever he has to.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 pm

"Well, before we depart. I better fill you in."

Kurome sighed, figuring Azulana would not educate her pupils on the past of her squad. Bendan and Hinamori were viewed as dead, forgotten. But Kurome easily saw past that. Besides, it was his Father who 'Killed' Hinamori, and his aunt who disposed of Bendan. He needed to be careful, though. While they weren't exactly to blame for this mess in Shinku's life, they were involved. Just not directly.

"Joshiro Bendan... Your squads former captain. Thought to be killed by the Stray Wolf of the Sands, Sarah Shinamori. Was an interesting man. Bred in my former squad, Squad Two, he was the Stealth Op's and Sneak Forces commander - Trained by my former captain, Luc Shihouin. He was a frightening individual, and watched his former captain get killed by my Father. Setoku Shinamori."

Kurome frowned a moment, he already revealed too much about himself. His father, the "God-King" of Hueco Mundo, and his Aunt, the Zero of all Espada. But now, Shinku was a brother.

"I defeated Luc in front of my entire squad... And days before his retirement to allow me captain-ship, my father killed him. It was then Bendan took over your squad, not wanting to serve under me. He took his most dangerous student, Hinamori, with him. Raiko Hinamori.... Leaving me to replace said loss with my former lieutenant and sister, Sara Shinamori, and my comrade... and most likely first true friend.... the current captain of Squad 2, Kisagi-taicho."

While this wasn't relevant, it would be.... in time. But Kurome looked saddened for a moment, before he quickly covered it up.

"Anyway, when they were "killed", Bendan and Hinamori fled the Soul Society, realizing no one could stop Lobo Oscurasa. Retreating back to his family home, the man commands his legion of Mercenaries to periodically bring supplies back to his house - Although for what I cannot say. But do not be so quick to blame him - I doubt he ordered them to literally attack a defenseless village, that isn't his style."

Kurome added in that last part, and while it was a blatant lie, that was indeed his style, Kurome truly did not feel this was his full doing. But in order to go....

"I sent a comrade to Soul Society, Erik Tremblood, recently. Now I think it's time we join him. But, I must ask, can you do this alone? I myself... have an old friend to catch up with, after all...."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:06 am

It was indeed a story worth listening although in the end, Kurome disclaimed the fact that it might be connected to the massacre of Shinku's village. Shinku did not stressed about the matter although his statement of this Bendan not having the style of attacking defenseless villages has a hint of lie in it. Perhaps its not yet time for Shinku to know or it is up for him to discover. What matters most for him is that Kurome seemed to be doing something for his aid.

Whoever that Bendand is however, if he's even of a higher Caliber than Azulana, he might prove to be a really tough opponent pointing to the fact that the Soul King had to deal with this opponent himself. It would be a near impossibility for him to defeat this opponent alone not to mention at this very point of time.

Kurome continued in a option for Shinku whether to have Kurome join in meeting another comrade or should he depart alone. "I think I can handle this. Just give me further instructions." Handling such powerful enemies would definitely need the aid of Kurome but if the renegade shinigami is giving him the option to go without him, entrusting his journey with another person, he trusted that there is a chance for him and this person to succeed.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 pm

(Sorry it's taking so long Jet, but it's coming soon :D Just waiting for two things first. Me and Strays rp and the final Bleach chapter Tomorrow, e.e see how to best proceed.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:03 pm

(All good Set! Will be waiting.)
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Kurome eyed the boy for moments. Thinking in his head about the results of a full scale attack. The boy was strong, yes, but he wasn't fully trained.... Not yet. He couldn't tell him not too attack though - That would be insulting to the boys past.... But he had another idea..

"Well, Bendan has Raiko Hinamori still, and my father nearly destroyed her soul chain.... Nearly. She can no longer achieve Bankai, to my knowledge, and her flash step leaves much to be desired..."

Kurome closed his eyes a moment, he knew she would come.... When Kurome met with Kisagi, the intense spiritual pressure would peek Bendan's curiosity... So of course he'd send her.... And she could prove problematic. Unless....

"Shinku. We will take him down one layer at a time. When I go to soul Society, you will come with me. I will blanket you from sight of the mass of individuals... But there will be one person, Bendans closest confidan, that you will need to divert. Raiko Hinamori - As I said, her Bankai is gone, and her flash step is slow... But her Shikai... it is something even I fear..."

Kurome gazed up at the warehouse ceiling a moment, lost in thought. Could he take her? Perhaps, and it would be a good test of his abilities. Yes, that's what needed to happen first.

"Once she is out of the way, and I finish my conference with Kisagi... We shall both go to Bendan's manor, and find out what just happened. What do you think...?"

(In other wards, after you post, I'll make another sub-section from my fight with Kisagi about Raiko running into you, and you can D-D-D-D-Duel! Lol.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:38 pm

The conversation seemed to have been settled however, instead of giving confirming words to finalize the journey, Kurome simply kept his stare at the boy losing himself in what seems to be a deep thought. Shinku checked himself and behind him confused of whatever Kurome is eyeing to. The renegade shinigami then spoke of another name, Raiko Hinamori.

Shinku is somewhat familiar of a famous clan of the last name Hinamori which he thought of a noble clan in the whole Rukongai. With the shinigami mentioning of the person as an ally of Bendan, Shinku guessed that it would be a battle against one of the Hinamori's. By that, it would then appear that the mission is actually a rebellion against Seireitei.

Kurome stopped his speech again for quite a while, retreating to another deep thought. When he spoke again, he confirmed of Shinku's thought on having to fight the person he gave name of earlier. It did gave Shinku quite some fear having to fight one of the notable nobles in Rukongai but with Kurome's assurance that this one has been weakened or at least had his or perhaps her ability powered down, he may stand a chance against this person.

Kurome was again lost in another thought, perhaps of uncertainty or devising a plan. Shinku wanted to speak but he decided to let Kurome conclude the plan before he would utter his response. Shinku is determined to take whatever challenge Kurome would give him no matter the difficulty nor the fear it brings him. After all, he needs to test the new found ability that the renegade shinigami shared him.

"Very well, when do we start?" Shinku responded as soon as Kurome concluded the whole plan. He stared at Kurome straight in the eye with full determination to be part of the plan.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 am

"We start now. Forgive me, Shinku-kun."

Kurome threw up his hand again, allowing the silent cast sleeping Bakudo to fill the room. The next time Shinku would awake, he'd be laying in a crowd of souls in the Rukon district, the reishi of Kurome and another captain causing panic in the streets.

(I'll post a sub-thread for you and Raiko here soon. It'll be in the seritei, so keep an eye out :D)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Kurome's response was quick, as sudden as the strike of lightning. But what Shinku didn't expect was another flash of light before his eyes. It was the same as the technique he used when Shinku entered into a trance of fighting against a white clone of himself.

Was it yet another trance? Will the white clone be there yet again? The light begins to fade as everything around Shinku began to be enveloped in pitch black darkness. All his senses grew dull and the strength in him suddenly left without a trace.

(will be Kurome :p)
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content