World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::End::

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

::End:: - Page 2 Empty Re: ::End::

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 pm

"The fight with Lobo changed me... I started thinking weirdly, and seeing his point.... It was soon after that, I went to find her.... the only woman I truly loved... Find her... and fix everything I had done. It was the least a brother could do..." -- Setoku, reflecting to Luke why he abandoned Hueco Mundo a second time.

Chapter 0
: Epilogue of the Forgotten Arc

The fight was over in moments, Luke observed. He and Avathos stood by, watching as Lobo changed form, running toward his brother, teeth pulled back into a snarl. Such hatred, but... It was misplaced. Setoku kicked his wings once, soaring high into the air, Lobo sliding through where he was.... This was her fault - This whole thing... was her fault.

-----------------Home of the Shinamori; The 1800s---------------

Eshilieth pressed into Stray, embracing her close, before pressing her lips to her cheek. Youkai may of detested the whole Stray and Setoku deal, but she would murder Eshilieth for this. But she couldn't help herself - This girl, no, this Woman, Sara, she was power. She was fear, she was everything Eshilieth wanted of Youkai.... but far more stronger... And she was still mortal! This woman was why Ivy was the way she was, a living puppet, with the latent feelings of Eshilieth herself. Which was why Ivy lusted after Setoku, and raped Sara not long ago.... It wasn't so much that Ivy herself wanted too, she needed too. She fed off Eshilieths true feelings to survive... and she was commanded to do so.

"Eshilieth, my dear... What if someone finds out what we are doing...?"

Sara asked, her body still trembling in Eshilieth's arms. Too this, Eshilieth merely smiled, licking her own lips slowly. The beatuy was, Setoku would be dealt with soon, Eshilieth was going to try him next, but she eased Sara's worries the only way she knew how.... Pressing her lips into her own, and slowly, Sara's eyes begun to close, her mind clearing. Slowly, the two fell back onto the animal skins laid out on the floor that served as Sara and Setoku's bed. Unknown that standing too the side of the Door was Lobo, crossing his arms and sighing quietly...

"Mother.... Why....?"

Lobo felt his heart skip a beat, his chest heaving. He wanted to stop this, to wring Eshilieth's neck.... Too beg his mother to stop this, but he could not. His brother was his everything... But their Mother... was frightening. She ordered him to allow this, to act like he never saw anything. She promised to deal with it, one way or another. His eyes slowly opened, it was then he decided... He would kill Mother - She was manipulating them all, his savior, his Sisters.... It had to be him.... no one else could do it....

"Brother.... For you, and Sara..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luke was pulled back to the here and now, as Setoku and Lobo crashed into each other, Setoku's wings closing around Lobo, holding him in place, as he spoke.

"Segunda.... Etapa...."

A curtain of purple energy surrounded the two, and Luke heaved a sigh, before he and Avathos vanished from the scene, appearing seconds later, Luke standing with two fingers pressed to Setoku's forehead, stopping him in place, and Lobo was pulled back and held in place by Avathos.

"You failed, Lobo. Clearly Hueco Mundo is not yours anymore...."

Lobo's eyes grew wide, as he fought against the hold Avathos held him in. No! Hueco Mundo was his! Nikana had to be stopped! Setoku lacked the foresight, the calm and collective demeanor to do it himself! He had become nothing but a warlord now... Just as Luke intended.

"Brother! You have to save her...! Do you understand?!"

Liuke's eyes grew wide, in sync with Setoku's, but Luke couldn't have this - Not now, not ever. Luke turned, and crashed into Lobo.

--Chapter Zero, End--

-----------------------The Real World - Bount Mansion ::Current Era::------------------

Lyonin stood on the roof of the building, Joseph and Solvious directly opposite of him. Unlike him, they were smirking, while Lyonin was breathing heavily. His Bankai sealed, his kimono and former captains haori tore apart at random. Why did this happen? He was trying to get to Hueco Mundo, save Stray from Setoku, and somehow, he ended up before these two Bount. And he couldn't understand it - Once Joseph and his own sword crashed... He could no longer use Bankai. Yet the two had said nothing so far...

"MOVE!!"

Lyonin screamed again, running forward and pulling back his sword, intent to cut through Joseph. He didn't have time to play these freaks games! He swung his sword forward, aiming for the man's neck - And just as quickly, his blade was stopped, by the back of Joseph's arm. And again, the man smiled. Lyonin suddenly let out a roar, and just as quickly, it stopped, as he felt a pressure in his chest. Looking down, he saw a rapier poking out... where his heart should of been....

"Wha---"

A voice, girly and innocent, echoed behind him. But he could hear the evil in it, knew it did not bode well for him... or.... Stray..

"Oh! So this is the Shinigami who Stray once loved... Well, we can't have that, can we..? Sarah... This is the man who your mother once loved...! See?"

Sarah...? Lyonin frowned visibly, his breathing slowing. That was Stray's born name... wasn't it? It was also....

"Ah I see, Auntie Eshilieth. Well, I see her tastes are quite low, especially compared to what she had with You, or Daddy. Oh well.... Goodbye, Former Captain-kun. Do not worry, Stray will be just fine."

And Lyonin felt it, a sword suddenly slide down his chest, bisecting him from the right shoulder, to the left hip. His eyes went from wide to half-mass, as he felt blood trickle down between his lips. The sword that cut him... It was Shinigami... And the reiatsu....

"Setoku... you... finally...."

Lyonin hit the ground, trying to reach past the Shinigami girl, past her, to the woman he saw behind her, and the child at her side. Was this truly it...? Was he going to lose his wife and child once more...? But for good? No... not like this.... He couldn't eve-----

"Enough."

Eshilieth stepped over the man as he reached forward, and stabbed her sword into the man's neck. The plan... was finally underway.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:02 pm

"She was always a thorn in my side.... Yet I loved her, just as much as Stray. It's funny, though. I always had this feeling... That she, not Sara, would be my doom..." -- Setoku, commenting about Eshilieth after his mortal death.

_-Lyonin's Final Stand-_

(That's right.... I killed off Lyonin. I'm sure Stray is gonna have my head, especially considering his death could not go the way I wanted to originally do it, due mainly to the fact Setoku is tied up elsewhere.... Thanks to Stray e.e. But, this is not an actual "Chapter" per ci in the End Saga, it's more of a farewell to, in my mind, the greatest RP'er I ever had the honor of Roleplaying with. He was the Main Character of the Green Book, the main Antagonist of Destruction's End, and played a pivotal role in the Origin Story of Stray.... These... are his final moments.)

You were blinded....

Lyonin could feel the life ebbing from his body, the darkness closing around his heart... But still, he heard her. He smelled her.... Was it.... really over? He was so close... yet so far. His body felt numb - No, there was no chance Stray's reiatsu would pump into his veins again... No way Setoku or her would show up to save him.... And his child....

You could see.

Wait... that wasn't Stray's voice... That was... Setoku's voice. That's right... his Mortal Enemy, his Brother... his... Friend..? Despite their past conflicts... it was Setoku's gruff acceptance of him that allowed something so beautiful to occur. So why...? Why did he feel his reiatsu on the wound across his chest..? It was a Shinigami who struck him down.... A... Child...

You were deafened...

Stray's voice echoed again. That's right.... A child! Setoku had three of them, if he wasn't mistaken. Two of which... became Shinigami. But... didn't they die...? During the Second Seritei Invasion...? What was their names...? The Darkness was not only suffocating him... It was impending his thoughts. One rose to become the Second Squad Captain.... Kurome... Izanaga... Yes! But he had a Lieutenant, as well.... It was... his Sister.... It was no use... His brain was shutting down - Never again would he see anything, anyway...

You could hear.

Setoku's voice..... That's right. He wasn't dead yet! Her name... Izanaga.... Sarah--- Sarah! Named for Setoku's first Mortal love! And Lyonin's un dead love... But... why? He didn't understand - Was she seeking vengeance for her father? No, Setoku did not care about those two... He only showed interest in one... The Quincy. So why..? Better yet.... How? How would dead children be of any use to the Bount? Yes... dead children.... Like his own.... who's name.... He couldn't remember! Slowly, everything grew darker, and Stray's voice echoed loudly in his head...

And you are broken...

Lyonin's hand gripped at nothing. She was right... He was broken. It was over - He had so much left to say, beyond petty words of expressing love - So much more than that - And his child... He would never get to see his child. Hold him... Watch him become a much better man than he, or his estranged uncle could ever be.... Slowly, the darkness starting edging back at these thoughts, and his eye's slowly opened. Tears building up with every shallow breath...

And at last... You are... Whole.

Setoku! That was it! It was---- His thought's stopped, as he forced himself up to his knee's, gazing at the figures of Joseph and Solvious before him. Solvious holding a look of contempt, and Joseph, smiling, as if knowingly. Lyonin's eyes darted right, then left, and he caught it. A little female, with bright purple irises.... And a look, so similar too her fathers... And, oddly enough.... Her namesakes, as well. Her black Shinigami kamishimo blowing in an invisible wind. His lips moved, yet not sound came out.... But... Sarah's eyes went wide...

Goodbye, Daddy.

Lyonin's own eyes suddenly opened wider, as Joseph shoved his blade dead center of Lyonin's chest - Ritsuka...! His son! He heard him! Lyonin let out a scream, as Reishi enveloped his body, causing Sarah to cover her eyes, but only widening the smile on Joseph's face. It was over in seconds.... The flash glowing dimmer - And Sarah, feeling Erikai's hand on her shoulder....

Forgive me, Stray.... Ritsuka... I... will always... love you..

"It's over, Lady Eshilieth..."

Standing behind what was once the corpse of perhaps the greatest Shinigami to ever live, Eshilieth smiled widely, pulling up her dress to kneel down, as the ashes that were once Lyonin Shidaka dispersed into the wind - Causing her to momentarily look just like Youkai....

"You two did well, Solvious, Joseph. Let us begin, shall we? The route to the plan... Killing Mother... and claiming this world as our ow----"

Eshilieth stopped, as a red beam of energy crashed directly in-front of her, where Lyonin's ashes had once rested. This reiatsu... it was....

"Erikai! What do you think you're doing, sweetheart..?"

Eshilieth asked, putting on her sweetest accent. But as she turned to look at the girls, she froze. Standing stock still where she'd last seen her, Sarah had her Zanpakutou rose over her head, tears filling those purple eyes, her mouth covered by Erikai, as she tried to scream out the name of her sword - Had Erikai saved Eshilieth's life...? Excellent, she knew she was right ressurecting her, despite the other Bount's initial fear. But that fear soon became real, once she noted Erikai too, had tears in her eyes.

"Honorable Shidaka Lyonin... Thank you for this... You have.. given my sister her dream.... And my mind, can rest. Momma Stray.... loves us...."

Eshilieth slowly rose back to her feet, her eyes wide. When...? Lyonin never once said a word - No, wait... that was incorrect, he mouthed something to the daughters of Setoku, or Daughter.... She hadn't even realized Erikai was here.

"By the honor of the Quincy.... Eshilieth, the Queen of Blades... We will stop your plan..."

And with that, the two girls were gone - Eshilieth just stared, unable to comprehend what had just happened. Honor of the Quincy...? Whom? That fool Fujita Gorou? Ha, he would not serve a Quincy that obviously has Bount corruption in her reishi - Especially one that died over 100 years ago! It was Joseph who broke the silence, though. And shattered Eshilieth's thoughts.

"Summon Ivy, mistress. Our main crutch in the plan may be gone... But, we will not be stopped by two angst female children. Do you understand?"

Eshilieth's eyes slowly lost focus, before regaining it once more, focused now, on Joseph Kariya. Who was he to order her around? Ivy was her family! She might of lost two of them now, much like Momma Youkai lost Lobo then Setoku, but her family, unlike Momma Youkais... Would never die. Nor be ordered by an outsider!

"Watch your tongue, child of Kariya. Know your place."

Joseph merely raised an eyebrow, before his body faded, and appeared no more than two inches from Eshilieth, his hand shooting out, and closing around her throat, tightly. His crimson eyes burrowing into Eshilieth's own, causing her to flinch, slightly.

"Know your place, Experiment of the Humans. I am the one who saved your "grandmother" and by extension, your "Mother." You ever disobey me again, Eshilieth, Queen of Blades, I will show you just why.... The Kariya name is akin to God's among the Bount."

Eshilieth's eyes went, and for the first time in her life... She was truly... Afraid. Was this how they treated Momma Youkai...? Is this why she was the way she was...? No... it was something else. No matter, she would have her time... Soon. She would take everything Momma Youkai did... And Improve it. She would have all her family back. Lobo, Setoku, Stray, Jen, Ivy... All of them... They would all serve under her this time around, though....

"As you wish.... my lord..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Alright, finally, we've gotten through 65-70% of the story! So you know what that means...? Right...?

....No? Well screw you guys Sad! It means the final QnA! After this, the final section of ::End:: Shall be underway. The deaths of the Shinamori, will it happen?! Will Jen, Ivy, Eshilieth, Setoku, Lobo, and Stray die in this final book?! Will they all live?! Is Lyonin not really dead and gonna pull a classic Naruto-esque move and come back to life?! IS LUKE-SEMPAI OBSESSED WITH NARUTO?! Find out this, and more...! Now! ..... Ok, maybe not all of it... But some interesting stuff, no matter :P

1. Did ::End:: Go the way you originally wanted it...?
No, it did not. End wasn't even supposed to happen, actually. It had a different title, a different premise, and much better writing.

2. Uhh.... how so? Well, simple. See, Lyonin and Stray got together, causing me to have to change the whole premise of all the Origins. The Green Book originally started out to be an Origin of Stray, Setoku and Lobo. No Youki (Youkai) no Eshilieth, Ivy, Jen, et. all, but, once Lyonin and Stray got together, I had to quickly come up with a much better alternative. Too be honest, I particularly like the current story, the whole Romeo and Juliet deal.

3. How much different we talking here...?
Again, nothing major. Instead of Youkai being the danger, is was going to be Lobo and Luke. See, Setoku was supposed to die at the hands of a Hitokiri, and begged Lobo to protect 'Sara.' He agreed, and ended up accidentally killing her. (....Narutoish, eh? But as you all see, that story begun LONG before Obito even had a Manga chapter e.e) The deed drove him insane, and once Setoku regained his mortal memories, he sought to kill Lobo and Luke. Stray was never going to play to big of a role in the stories.

4. So Youkai, Ivy, Eshilieth and all them... Where did they come from?

Youkai, Ivy and Eshilieth were friends of Stray - From some other RP. She mentioned them one day, so I capitalized and asked to use them. Of course, she granted it, and I expanded their origins and gave them a more Bleach related role. As for Jen, that's all Wolfie there - The brilliant writer she is, allowed me to use my crap writing and add her to the family on Stray's behest!

5. So... Setoku, I noticed your chapters seem... kinda... plagiarism-ish....? Yeah, I'm aware. I did rip off a few portions of Bleach for the whole Setoku V Lyonin V Stray, and took bits from Naruto for the Lobo V Setoku.... And a chunk of Setoku's mortal life (IE: Pretty much only the Shinsengumi) was lifted from Rouroni Kenshin.

6. So... what was the worst part of writing these tales? Real Life. Between Stray coming and going, the vanishing of Lyonin and the multiple deaths of the board, I pretty much wanted to give up every story, long before the end.

7. So... your story outdoes your longest one... Is it over?
No, I can't say how many more chapters... But if I had to guess, 10, pretty much. Then it's over.

8. Where did the Old Arrancar come from? Oh, fun. I created some of them - Korin-Ailden, Kazekaza, and Zagarus myself, a long time ago (Like, we talking early 2000s, prolly earliest in '03.) Zagarus was the leader of a Roleplay empire known as "Mardonia" - Kazekaza was his scientist, and Korin-Ailden was his assassin. Sky.Leory, was a RP'er in my empire who succeeded upon Zagarus' death, and attempted to overthrow the new leaders (Some girl named Anasandri) postion, but failed. Nikana (Anasandri's RL little Sister) took over the empire once Anasandri was killed. And Dante was those two's RL big brother. I didn't ask them, but I used them all anyway! Stop me Anasandri! (...She wont. She grew up a long time ago and retired from RP back in.... '06ish, I think. Dante even earlier... And Nikana, well, she's an adult by now, so I'm sure she grew past it too. As for Sky Leroy, pfft. Who cares.)

9. Your pacing is all over the place.... Why? Why indeed. Real Life is a major factor. I have a little demon now (Literally... Makes Stray look like a sweet girl next door) thus less time to focus on writing. But I try, and do what I can to complete the story. This last bit will take the longest, though, cuz I want each chapter to reflect my old writing style... a sort of final farewell.

10. Do you still have support from LSM and the Mods on this board? I myself? Dunno. I talk to LSM every now and again, and hell, even still play WoB now and again (Was on it a couple days ago :D) But beyond that.... I doubt I got his full support. But like I always say "I am the great Setoku-sama. Permission to a god is about as likely as permission from the savior... IE: LSM"

And final Question, just for giggles!

Would you date Stray RL?

HA! Actually, I probably would. She is my type, over the keyboard anyway - I truly do not know what she looks like, or how she actually is... But hell, if her online persona matches her RL one...? Oh yeah, I wouldn't care what she looked like. Or if she was even a he. I'd go for it.

straywolf184: I think I shared a few pics on the forum, but hey, if you want my FB you know how to reach me (sort of...). In any case, He'd probably wind up with Lyo before me guys - I like femininity way too much and while he may try, he can never look as beautiful as Eshilieth. ;D

Lyonin too?

....Oh yes. In a heartbeat. I wouldn't date him per ci.... more along the lines of illegally drug him and fondle him in his sleep. Then tell him about it afterwards, and if he commented he didn't like it, I could just shrug and say "It's done."

How about Michiyo?

......What about Nao-chan? Most likely no, she's actually too young for me RL. Online it's different, it's all writing and guises, but in actuality, she has her life, and I respect that - And seriously, way too young for me.

Isn't Lyonin younger...?

.....That's different. I'd willingly go to jail just to pedophile him if I had too. God I love Lyonin <3

....Dude... Seriously?!

Nah, kidding.... OR MAYBE IM NOT! Yeah, but I am kidding....
NO IM NOT! .... Ahhh, I am :P!  .......But no, seriously, I'm not kidding. I would do things to Lyonin that would put me in jail for the next 1,000 years.... Worth it :o

Eshilieth?

.......She's not even real to me, I kinda created her for this board... So yes. Anyone I created... I would DESTROY.

Stray: Oh hell the ---- no...

LSM?

......Yes. I would show him how Tae-Kwon-Doe is done, finish it off with a little Kenjitsu, and trim that beard of smexy for him.... Oh! You mean sleep with him?  Yes, yes I would.... I would DESTROY him too.

You're gay, aren't you?

No, actually. But some men.... My god, just can't help yourself.

In your case, boys too, apparently.

YOU CANT PROVE THAT! -Hides picture of Lyonin-

And the final section

Luke indeed likes Naruto. He had a board awhile back if some of you remember, about Naruto :D! I was a Seven Swordsman (Of course!) with the Needle Sword. And sadly, Lyonin will not be pulling a Naruto and coming back. He's dead, finite incantum. If he comes back and chooses to ignore my story? That's fine, too. But as to the story, he is dead. And..... Most of the Shinamori are most likely gonna die - But maybe not. It may actually surprise you who I have in mind to keep alive. (And no, it's not Setoku. He's dead - Been saying it awhile now. Not Stray either, I prolly just off her for being a pain :P <3 ya Stray :D) But yeah... Lyonin is sadly dead. It's not the way I wanted it, not even him I wanted dead, but with what I have to work with, it's the best I could do atm. Sorry Lyo-chan Sad

And of course! Pictures! Well, of charries you might wanna know what they look like..... I don't draw myself (C'mon, I would of made my first two stories into Manga... I truly think they are that good. Could be wrong... But c'mon, who wouldn't want Manga forms of Destructions End and The Green Book?) Stray may not agree with my pictures, but by my creation and mind, these are the most similar I can think of:

Youkai:
Spoiler:
Eshilieth and Ivy (Eshilieth left, Ivy right):
Spoiler:
Setoku (Mortal Life):
Spoiler:
Nikana:
Spoiler:

Lobo (Mortal):
Spoiler:
Setoku x Stray: (Mortals, of course e.e):
Spoiler:

And for fun, those two in Death:
Spoiler:

Oh so much fun!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:52 am

::_::The Final Arc::_::

Chapter XV: Symphony of The End

-Coming Soon-
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:51 am

XV is taking me longer than I had hoped, but it is coming! Tomorrow or so, I will post another forgotten chapter too tide anyone still reading over. It will be the alternate death of Lyonin, more I wanted done and a clearer look at the Bount and the Lyonin/Setoku/Stray love affair, and some Quincy tid-bits. Also a clearer look at Eshilieths motives. Most of the chapter is still canon, minus a bit between Lyonin and bount. I'll show where when we get there :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 am

Forgotten Chapter: Lyonin's Folly toward End

"Did you get enough?
Did you hurt yourself?
Did you call it off?
Did you hate yourself..?
Why..... why did you run away...?" ---- Excerpt from Sara's Diary on Setoku's departure... A tear staining the page.

"Why....?"

Lyonin rested his back against a pillar that stood before the gate. He trained enough.... This was it. The final meeting. If he couldn't at least have Stray.... he would protect her from him, keep him away... forever. Even if that meant self sacrifice. But was it true...? What that Sinner had told him? Is that why Setoku did what he did. The words seem to run through his head, non stop as of late... The words of the Sinner Prince....

"The wreckage of what was once, is now gone. He is a Demon of the past... a Demon your mortal self created."

But why...? They fought in the Bakumatsu, he knew that much... But from the way Luke spoke... They had crossed blades before. Lyonin closed his eyes, letting the back of his head rest against the pillar.... But... when...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy darted through the forest, his eyes dead ahead. His father trained him for this... His family destiny carried this into him. He was a Demond Slayer! And these... Parasites were not much better than a Demond. The spirits seem to keep a wide birth around them, their eyes glowed with a color akin to blood... And their life force... It felt... Hollow, empty. Devouring any mortal to fill that hole. And he finally came across one! It didn't seem to notice the boy, though. It was running deep into the woods... As if... afraid of something. But Lyonin felt his presence.... he wasn't far off now. The boy slid across the trail, his hand dropping to his Katana as the man came in sight, dressed as normal mortal. Insulting! The kill would be quick, unexpected.... The way his father taught him! His eyes narrowed, as he lightly flicked the Tsuba of his katana, feeling it unclick from the saya itself - Battoujutsu would be the best way. Five feet.... Four....

"That's close enough...."

Another boy's voice echoed from the Tree's, as a boy, dressed in a light blue Kimono and dirty gray pants seemingly stepped from behind a tree, and blood shot up between the man and the boy. The boy's shoulder's jerked, and Lyonin caught it for a moment, a small wakizashi in his hands.... Had.... Had he assassinated that man..?!

"Nice, Setoku-chan! No wonder Youkai-sama uses us as patrol... I didn't even sense the man!"

A girls voice echoed from behind the boy... But it seemed older, if only slightly. The boy didn't answer, his eyes sliding toward Lyonin, causing Lyonin to come to a complete stop, before rising to his full height. The sword still ready to draw.

"...Who are you... Boy?"

Lyonin growled, slowly drawing his sword. The answer depended on the results.... A girl pushed from the bushes, her arms coming around the boy's neck, as she pressed her lips to his cheek -- And Lyonin's blood ran cold. These were mortals.... Yet... the area was quiet... and the Demonds.... they kept an impressively wide berth.... At least five miles all around. And their auras......

"Nevermind my love... We have company."

The girl raised an eyebrow, before her own eyes followed his to Lyonin. And a smile touched her lips.

"He looks cute... Wielding a sword at us like he's a warrior... Setoku-chan... Allow me..."

The boy - Setoku - Arm suddenly shot up, grabbing the girls arm around his neck, and he pointed his Wakizashi to Lyonin.

"No, Sara.... This boy.... He's different.... He's a... Slayer. His stance... the look in his eyes... This boy has killed several people. A Slayer, nothing more. I will handle this..."

Setoku stepped forward, a smile, touching his lips. And slowly he tilted his head. Lyonin bit his own lip - Trying to feel the emotions, as any swordsman.... But... all he could feel was.. Joy...? Yes, no regret.... no fear... Just pure excitement.

"....And you are a practitioner of Tengen. In order to control such emotion, you must of killed many without concern.... You must be eliminated."

Setoku started giggling, and shot forward - Lyonin's breath catching short, as he - himself - shot forward, their swords slamming into each other. It was but a moment their swords were locked - And a loud clink of metal filled the area. Lyonin felt himself stumble forward, his own eyes wide.... His... His sword.... His eyes searched around, catching sight of Setoku, who stood in place, a small smile on his face... As the broken half of the sword fell directly at his feet. The girl stood in place, her own eyes wide.... As if she herself was afraid as well.... How...?

"Your sword is inferior... How you ended anything with it I will never know. Come, Sara. He is not worth killing."

The boy turned slightly, wrapping a single arm around the girls waist - Her own body seemingly moving by his accord instead of her own - And they were gone. Lyonin slowly pushed himself up... Placing what remained of his sword back into it's saya.... and frowning. He needed to return to the Temple... and replace his sword.... and ask his Father.... Just... who... or what... they were....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyonin's eyes snapped open, as he let out a loud exhale. He had fallen asleep. That dream.... Had that happened...? He couldn't be sure.... It was from a time he shouldn't even remember anyway. And why.... Were the Hollow keeping such a distance from those two, anyway...? Something he would have to think of later. The Gate.... the Gate to Kyoto was ready. It was time to go. First Kyoto.... And then Hueco Mundo.... And back.... Too that place...
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Forgotten Chapter: Act II.

"I will never forgive you....
I will ruin you...
I will be the last thing you...
.....Will ever..... See...." ----- Small excerpt from Eshilieths Journal, regarding her estranged Brother.

Lyonin darted through the Precipice world, his eyes darting side too side, occasionally checking behind him to make sure "it" wasn't hot on his trail. He hated this method of traveling, and could honestly say for the first time he missed having a hell butterfly. But that was in the past now, he needed to think of his future... And his childs. If it was true what Setoku had said, waiting at the highest point of Hueco Mundo - Then time was short. Off in the distance, he could see it... The light signaling the end.

"Almost there, Stray... Ritsuka... Wait for me!"

At those words, his world seem to collapse, as he was pulled back to a time before his death.....

----2 days before the Ikedaya Affair, Kyoto----

The man stood, two swords shoved into his obi. Wearing a faded purple kimono, and a gray hakama - Lyonin stood out. But not in a bad way - He looked like every other person that walked the streets at night. His black hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, and his eyes only half open - It was starting to rain, a common theme here in Kyoto, ever since the start of the Bosshin Wars. Lyonin sighed heavily, before leaning back into a wall - Twenty feet away, a stone staircase leading to a temple was just in his sights.

"So the wolves have arrived, huh...?"

Lyonin said to himself, wondering if any of 'their' kind was among them.Why were the beasts so thick in Japan as of late, anyway? Was it the war? Maybe.... Even the Demonds seemed to be excited around it. But, there was nothing he could do about them all... Even if he wanted too. His eyes fully closed for a few moments, before voices, in the direction of the Stone Steps, peeked his interest.

"Setoku-no-dachi, you say? Really?"

Said an older man, clearly shocked at some news, but it was the younger man who Lyonin was after. He had no aura about him... Just... a dead spot in life. And that could only mean one thing. The young man spoke, as Lyonin slowly drew his sword, peeking over to see two men, dressed in black and greys, umbrella's to shield from the rain, headed up the stairs.

"That's right, Kefka. Tuberculosis. Hard to believe, but most of our greatest warriors have it. Including thirds female. What's her name?"

No one ever answered, as Lyonin's eyes fully opened, and he shot forward through the rain, inching closer every step, time seeming to slow down - The two individuals threw their umbrella's up, and reached to their sides, freezing once they realized they had no weapons, but by then, it was too late. Blood splattered across Lyonin's face and chest as he quickly sweeped his sword left, then right, bisecting the two men where they stood - Turning with the final swing, and shoving his Katana back into it's saya, and walking off, as blood begun to pool up around the dead bodies, and slowly trickle down the stairs.

"Forgive me, Mortal and Immortal. Tenchu."

"Tenchu" The word for heavenly punishment - Lyonin only used it in case witnesses saw his attack - It was a trait of the Patriots, after all, to claim divine retribution for their war. And it would keep the Wolves of Mibu off his back for awhile if the murders came to light. Lyonin turned down an alley way, taking a breath. He could taste the blood in the air, smell the iron of so much blood loss. This war was pointless, and he wasn't interested. Japan was Japan, why try moving it away from that?

"It's a shame, Demond Slayer.... I thought it would be harder to find you."

Lyonin stopped, eyes wide. That voice... It was... female? Yes - But as if trying to disguise itself as male. He slowly turned, seeing a small girl, with a flower held in her palm, and she smiled, before pulling it close to smell, and throwing her arm out, causing the sakura blossom to fall apart and the petals to dance around her. She slowly drew her sword, and smiled wider.

"I am Audrey Mitchell of the Shinsengumi, and this is your end, Shi---"

The girls cheeks suddenly turned bright red, as she begun to cough hysterically, using her sleeve to cover her mouth. Once she pulled the sleeve away, blood was slowly trickling down her chin - She took a step forward, pulling up her sword, before a hand grabbed her shoulder.

"You are far to ill to continue, my dear. Shidaka Lyonin shall die by my hands tonight."

Lyonin quickly drew his Katana, as a No-dachi collided into it, aimed for his chest. This was.....

"Shinamori Setoku, of the No-dachi. An honor."

Lyonin said, as he turned his blade to the left, causing Setoku's own to slide off. The two stared each other down another moment, before Setoku stabbed forward - Lyonin jumped left, narrowly avoiding the stab, and brought his Katana down to catch the No-dachi as it swung in to slam into his rib-cage. Lyonin spun his body around, and jumped back - Looking behind him to see Shinsengumi close off the closest exit, lanterns held up to drench the area in the light. This was bad.....

"Goodbye, Fool."

Setoku's words reached Lyonin, and he turned his head slightly right to see Setoku charging, No-dachi pulled up on his left side, closing in for the Gatatsou, Shinsengumi's one move to end a fight quickly. Lyonin himself charged toward Setoku, and their swords collided. Sparks kicking up between the metal blades, as they slowly stepped past each other. Lyonin turned, watching as Setoku took two steps forward, and knelled down - Starting to cough.

----------------

Lyonin's conscious snapped back into reality, as he felt the cold air of Tokyo hit his skin as he exited the Precipice World. His sandaled feet coming to rest on an extended window arch of a Skyscraper. He looked left, and then right. Everything was clear.... He would open the portal to Hueco Mundo here.

"I'm coming, Stray..."

Lyonin took a deep breath, before drawing his Katana, pulling it high above his head, and feeling the impact of another sword against his own.Lyonin pushed up with his blade, feeling the other blade slide off - He quickly turned his body around, catching as Ivy landed from a flip at the otherside of the window seal. Her sword was held in both hands, and a frown was on her features.

"Shidakai Lyonin... This is your... Last duel."

The girl shot forward, sword pulled back.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Surprise intermission!!!!

So anyway, this was the last Entry into Lyonin's second past story. It was going to be three... But, let's just say I found out I need to rush - Hence the lack of full cleaning and editing of the posts.

I am now working on the FINAL three Chapters of ::End::. The tale of Setoku and Stray ends with these three chapters, thus leaving a lot of what I wanted to do unfulfilled - Maybe I'll do them later, or maybe not.... I will list the things missing that were supposed to be filled in, but never did - For everyone who stuck around, from the insane large first stories, too this mix bag of stories.... Thank you! And for Stray... It's been truly fun keeping this story going with your help. You were my rod here, keeping me tethered here even when I didn't have enough time to perfect everything <3 Thanks for everything, Princess <3

What I wanted to put in, and I couldn't:
--- Lyonin and Kurome's falling out. - If people remember, in my early stories, Lyonin was a captain in the Gotei 13.Suddenly though, that changed. Why? What happened? Well, to make a long story short, after the Romeo and Juliet Wars, Kurome Izanaga was falling victim to his Hollow Affliction, and blamed Lyonin for not killing his father. This culminated in a duel that destroyed an outer district of the Seritai.

---Stray and Setoku's mortal love life.-- That's right, Stray and Setoku were mortal, and were in love (Clearly.) They were each other's firsts, and both were so in love with each other they lived their lives devoted to the family that put them together. While Youkai pushed Setoku away intentionally, she kept Stray close - And sought to create a true war because of love, and thus bring about the Golden Age of the Hollow Empire.....

---Fall of Mardonia.-- Yes, the fall of the Empire Anasandri, Nikana, and Zagarus came from. Not only them, but Kazekaza, Sky Leeroy, Korin Ailden, and Dante came from as well. There was a reason why most of the first ten espada came from that particular empire, and it was because of Nikana' fall as Empress of the empire, triggered by Sky Leeroy and Dante. It was only a chapter long, (Well the basic) and I might still post it at the end, but eh...

---The events leading up too Eshilieth's rise too power--. Yes, the Gila Bend War was supposed to be the final part of the story, but like it got snippets at the start of a few chapters through out the Circle Saga, that might be all it gets in the end. But there is a reason for that, essentially....

---The reason for Ritsuka's appearance.--. All through the circle series it's been hinted and even stated Ritsuka was killed by the current second squad captain - It was a plot hole that developed long after I begun ::End:: and one I was going to fix.... But, it'll prolly be explained in one of the last three chapters... I dunno.

---The fate of the Shinamori Children--. Yes, I wanted too address a unique fate too each of Setoku's children.... But I ran out of breathing room, so instead it'll all be summed up in the final chapter... Sorry people Sad

And finally, the fate of Isabella/Michiyo. - Sadly, I never got a hold of Michiyo to work this out, but her final fate remains unknown, unless she says otherwards before the story ends (Or even after... Whateves) but yeah....

And oh yeah - Jen's introduction too the Mortal Shinamori -- This is what I wanted to do most of all, show how Jen was found by Stray and Setoku, and hint at the fact she was essentially Stray and Setoku's "Daughter." And what role she played in the overall scheme of things (It was important Sad ) But... oh well....

Coming soon - The final Chapters.... the ::End::
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:50 am

::End:: - The Kings Fall (1/3)

"Setoku... Promise me..."

Kyoto City - 22:00 AM - Year 3,499 - December 31st.

The sky was clear, a crimson full moon starting it's descent behind the mountains in the distance. It was a familiar sight to the culmination of warriors from the Bakumatsu who would all collide here. The darkness, the silence, the cool air. It would leave the stirrings of war in any fighters mouth. The sky seem to go on forever, before a single hand seem to shatter a small section of it. The hand was pale, with red liquid caking around the fingertips - And after a moment, the area around the hand begun to shatter, exposing an odd tear in the spectrum above. The single hand suddenly faded, as the tear grew larger, exposing another blackness behind that - Where someone stood, dressed in white - A limp girl held close to his chest. Her hand gripping lightly at his chest, as the one standing stepped from the darkness beyond, into the crimson moonlight.

"Stay with me, Sara. Youkai has been extracted, Eshilieth and Ivy have been defeated... It's over..."

The man who spoke took a few more steps, as the tear behind him suddenly sucked in, and slowly closed. Another step, and he stopped, before kneeling down, his white hair covered in blood, his white shukasho stained with crimson. His breathing heavy.

"My regeneration has stopped... And so has yours. We need to go back to Hueco Mundo... And heal. But we did it...."

Setoku smiled, leaning down, and pressing his lips to Strays own. Her eyes flickered a moment, before closing, and leaning into him. Blood starting to pool, and roll down her cheek as they shared the passionate kiss. This moment would no doubt be perfect, if it wasn't for one thing. Another voice, this one gruff, and arrogant. Red Eyes gleamed from about thirty feet away, as the man spoke.

"Well, isn't this adorable! The King and Queen of the Hollow have finally united. I must say, I'm impressed! Solvious...."

Above the two figures in white, sharing a moment, another appeared, his sword pointed down, as he fell down upon the two, eyes wide, a sardonic smile on his face. After the years of war, the sacrifices of his kind to this man - It was over. Thanks to the experiments failure, she actually brought his end. The sword tip was cenimeters away, causing Solvious' eyes to grow ever wider, before a splash of crimson shot in front of him, and his breath was cut short. The two were gone, only to replaced by a sword extending from his throat.  Solvious hand came up, as his eyes shot side to side, grabbing the blade. What... just happened...? It was Stray who spoke, blood running down from her lips to her chin, her arms clenched around Setoku - Who both stood behind the now dying Solvious.

"Leave, your Queen has been defeated."

Stray slowly smiled after she spoke, licking the blood from her bottom lip, and closing her eyes. The fear of losing her child was finally gone, the loss of Lyonin, while devastating, had been avenged, And the anger that always boiled deep down, was removed. For the first time, she could finally think clearly. She suddenly felt her body jerk, as Setoku threw her away from him, and spun around on his heel, catching Joseph's blade against his own, Turning his head slightly, allowing his eyes to meet her own, he smirked.

"I love you, Stray. Now leave."

Stray;s eyes went wide for a moment - Leave? She couldn't! She could finally see clearly, fight with no more fear of loss - This is what she had been living for! She wouldn't leave Setoku to have all the fun. Not now... Not ever. Her eyes looked away from Setoku's own - And she bit her lip. Setoku's head turned back, and the way he spoke...

"Joseph Kariya.... Wasn't that your twin brother...? You really need to think things out before you attack me. Or die."

Setoku's right arm came up, catching a blade against his forearm - Causing sparks as the blade dragged against his skin - His left foot also tucked up, and caught a third blade under the knee, again, causing sparks to show up.

"You three cannot defeat me" - Setoku looked at each person, Joseph, and two unknown female assailants. Clearly they were all Bount. Each had no reiatsu Setoku could taste - But something was off.  Bount all had bright Red Eyes, but these women.... their eyes were a dull purple, and their skin paler than his own... As if... they were dead. It was Joseph who spoke, and the confidence in his voice was unsettling to Setoku.

"Your confidence will be your down fall - King Setoku. You haven't even defeated our "Queen" yet you proclaim such victory that you are undefeated? How narrow you think----"

"The dead who avoid hell all bow to me. Now go to sleep."

Blood shot out from Joseph's right arm, as his sword arm was severed at the shoulder - And the two females with him slid in half, as blood exploded from their stomachs - Behind Joseph, Setoku flicked his blade, sending off a bit of blood. His eyes following above him a moment, before he smiled.

"What made you think I never defeated your Queen in hell, Joseph?"

Stray smiled slowly, watching the three bodies fall toward the ground. Brutal as ever - Not to mention beyond arrogant. That was her brother though - Always thinking himself a god. But this time she'd allow his sense of trepidation. The victories he had achieved in hell... Even she had to admit she was slightly impressed with the flea. She went to speak, but felt a sharp pain in her spine, as a bright silver rapier pushed into her spine, and slowly slid out of her gut - Causing a splash of blood to take up some sight before her - And a voice that made her cringe.

"Lady Stray.... Youkai... is now mine."

Behind Stray, Eshilieth stood, hunched over, holding her rapier tightly, as it slid through her sister. Her breathing was heavy, and her normally blonde hair was bright white - Her features had faded from the beautiful girl Stray loved, to the Mother Stray once had. What did she mean Youkai was hers? How was she even here?! She herself had driven her sword through her head.... But if she was alive....

"SETOKU!"

But it was too late - Setoku's body was standing against some pressure, as blood exploded from his shoulder blade - But he hadn't fallen. Behind him, Ivy was puling her sword back, intent to finish him off. Setoku's body suddenly begun to flicker, as he made his escape from being open to an attack. After all they had done.... Was this.... the end?

(This chapter was somewhat short and all over the place. The next two will be structured - The reason this chapter is this way is strictly for Stray. Me and her had an RP in Hell, and never finished it off - So technically, this is kind of an epilogue to that e.e; But the final two will be more fleshed out :D)

Last edited by Setoku on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:38 pm

::End:: - The Queens Folly (2/3)

"That you will be with me... Be the father Ritsuka needs, be the man took from me, and never again…. Spill blood before my eyes. I love you, Setoku Shinamori…. I’ve always loved you…"

Moments before their encounter with the Bount

“Sara…!”

Setoku’s breath caught, as Stray reached up, and ripped Setoku’s face to her own, pressing her lips to his. Her eyes slowly closing, as she allowed their tongues to intertwine. But for that brief moment, Setoku’s right hand came up, and shoved deep into Strays stomach, as his left shot out and gripped her neck so firmly blood begun to pool from his nails digging into her throat. Stray ripped her head back, illicitly allowing a blood curdling scream that shook the very foundations of Hell. Beyond the two, Luke covered Isabella’s ears, as his eyes winced. Sara screaming out

“SETOKU YOU ROTTEN CHILD!!! I GIVE YOUR WISH AND YOU DO THIS?! ILL SEE YOU IN—-“

Then it stopped, as Setoku closed his eyes Slowly, and quickly ripped his hand from her gut. A mass of blood rocketing from the hole completely through her, a washing Setoku in crimson. He threw the bloodied hand back, as a green mass of energy was cast into the depths of hell. With a shove, Setoku forced Stray to her back, his eyes filled with tears. He leaned forward, and again pressed his lips to hers, dumping his energy freely into her body - As Luke quickly rushed forward, slamming his hand down ontop of Stray’s skull.

“Setoku!!! Enough! Don’t waste your energy!!! Youkai is removed, but I’ll need to operate now to save her life!”

Setoku would feel Isabella’s soft hands grab his shoulder blades, and he would allow her to pull him back, as he kept his eyes locked on Stray and Luke. Isabella came up on her tiptoes, whispering softly into Setoku’s ear

“Shhh, shhh… it’s alright my love… we promised to save her, you have my word…. Just please… let Master Luke work”

And at the end of that sentence, Isabella felt Setoku’s body slump to her own, as her guiding hands now slowly dropped around his body, and embracing her husband in a soft embrace. Her own eyes watering. Did… did he ever care so much for her? But she bit her tongue, instead saying

“It’s ok, Setoku-sama. Master Luke swore to you, as have I…. Just please…. Please stop…. Crying….”

Current Time

Ivy licked her lips slowly as blood from the slash across Setoku’s back splashed across her face. After all this time…. Eshilieth finally was getting her wish!! Stray and Setoku would either join them… or die. She looked back, catching sight of Eshilieth run stray through, and she smiled. Her eyes slowly moved back toward Setoku, as she flicked the blood off her sickle shapped Katana.,

“Youkai is now ours, brother. Hueco Mundo, and Soul Society, will be ours. You two are so stupid!!! Allowing your hate for one another to force you two apart!! Lyonin Shidaka was the reason you both are going to di—-“

She stopped, as her eyes came to meet Setoku, and his fading… form? Her eyes opened wide, as she screamed out for the man Setoku no doubt assumed he killed…

“SOLVIOUS NOW!!!!”

A gunshot echoed across the ever darkening sky, as Ivy smiled to herself. Did he really think he could avoid Solvious puppet by running? He was indeed a fool. But again, her thoughts stopped, as she whipped around, and 500 yards away, hanging from Setoku’s outstretched arm, his heart being squeezed to nothing in his bloodied palm, hung Solvious. His puppet rifle dropping down to the city below, as the now wingless Setoku spoke, half smiling, but yanking his arm down, to bring the soon to be corpse close to Setoku’s mouth, as he slowly and teasingly licked the Dying Bounts cheek as his life and body begun to fade into spirit particles.

“Though it was her, and not you who killed Lyonin, his death has been avenged. Now… Die.”

Setoku suddenly squeezed down tightly on the heart in his palm, and the boys heart exploded into a mass and pulp of blood. Solvious body slowly fading into spirit particles, as Setoku begun to lick the fresh blood off the top of his hand, and softly bit into what remained of the muscles of the heart.

“So weak… WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMNED WEAK, HUH, IVY?! Isabella would be disgusted!! You let Eshilieths eternal groom die!!! And yours is ne—-“

“HADO NINTEY, KUROHITSUGI!!”

From behind Setoku, Joseph suddenly came up, swinging his sword in a slice for the dead center of his neck, intent to remove this Hollow’s head from his shoulders. Gripped tightly in his left hand, was the blue flintlock rifle Solvious had dropped. Joseph was beyond humanity now, beyond reason. His eyes reflected nothing but a blood crazed psychopath. His twin brother… This man killed his everything. But mid-attack, a scream of a Hado peirced the blood veil that filled his mind - It sounded like… that useless Captain!! Joseph took him out though, and Eshilieth had finished him, using her blade to send his spirit too hell… Too… hell…? As the inky blackness surrounded himself and Setoku, and the massive blades of black and purple energy impaled the two within, Joseph’s final screams were heard as he cursed out - Causing Ivy to smile, and begin to laugh uncontrollably.

“YOU IGNORANT SLUT, ESHILIETH!! IT WASNT TIME TO REVIVE, LET ALONE BRING HIM HE….”

And then nothing. Beyond Ivys cruel, and creepy child like laughter, the only things left were a massive black box, and a man beyond that, his dead purple eyes gazing forward, as a gust of wind blew the hood that once covered his features back. Exposing a face with the unmistakeable signs of rot, and a twisted reiatsu - Similar to his own in life, yet corrupted with a hollow essence.

“Tell me where my pride is… Setoku.”

The man spoke, his voice unmistakable. It was clearly… Shidaka… Lyonin.

In the Dangai, between Kyoto and Hueco Mundo

“I’m sure like Lyonin before him, he is dead, Stray-Chan… why is it every man you love… I so easily kill?”

Eshilieth begun to slowly twist the blade inside Stray, but suddenly stopped, as a voice caused her too look up, and away from the woman’s back in front of her.

“Momma Stray!!! You bitch!!!”

That was… Sarah? Here? She couldn’t see her, though. Her white skin on edge, her breathing going eradicate. It was too soon to fight!!! If she got too distracted, Eshilieth would lose control, and the battle, and Youkai would take over. She couldn’t have that… not yet. Her sword twitched, as Stray’s body went limp. But the body was suddenly yanked off and away the blade, as a foot covered only by a sandal smashed into Eshilieths cheek, and Stray, and Sarah flew from her grasp.

“SARAH… “

Eshilieth let out, as the girl looked over her shoulder and smiled,  before vanishing from sight. Instead, it was Erikai who filled her sights, her purple energy bow pulled up, the green and purple arrow pulled back, and a large smile came over Erikai’s features.

“We should be… right about here, Mistress.”

And with that Erikai’s fingers twitched, releasing the arrows from her bow. The tip of the arrow smashing into Eshilieths face - The girl let out a scream, as her body slammed hard into the sidewall of black that surrounded the Hollow dangai - As soon as her back begun to bounce off the wall, she would see, and feel Sarah’s foot, who was holding Stray over her shoulder and using her weight as added weight, to slam into Eshilieths gut. A loud cracking noise followed, as Sunlight suddenly was all that filled Eshilieths vision, and the sound of several thousand Quincy energy arrows powering her up joined the rushing air she heard as she plummeted the to the desert ground below.

Gila  Bend, Arizona

A young boy with jet black hair breathed heavily, as he pressed his lips against the cross dangling from his wrist. A small glowing bow in the hand attached to the wrist. This was it. With summons of Anti-Thesis Fujita, and former Almighty Shinamori Erikai, all of the Quincies stood at the bottom of a massive plateau, weapons drawn and aimed. It was time to kill the greatest enemy of the Quincy. The Queen of Blades, the Mistress of the Undead, the Vampiric Empress of the Eternal Bount. So strong she killed, then resurrected the beautiful and unstoppable Erikai. He wasn’t alone, though. The entirety of Quinces from around the globe all stood as he, ready to unleash, from across the globe. A bead of sweat slowly begun to form on his forehead, and slowly slide down his face. Suddenly, the sound of glass shattering echoed through the empty desert, as Fujita’s voice cried out “FIRE” —- And in unison, the sun itself was blotched from the sky, millions of glowing blue bolts shot into the air in unison, all aiming for the same girl falling from the Sky.

Tokyo - In the skies above

“Lyo…. Nin..- Taicho…?”

A voiced said - It sounded smothered. The massive black pillar in the sky, suddenly begun to crack, and shatter as if made of glass - And all from a single point, where a white hand stuck out. The voice spoke again, this time more louder.

“I’ve been waiting for this…”

The hand suddenly slid to the side. And pillar shattered completely, vanishing. From behind the bloody, and battered looking Setoku, another body, this one just a body covered in red blood, with a weapon in each hand fell. Joseph. Ivy bit her lower lip, letting out a sigh. The Kariya line was finally ended. Was she excited for this…? Not really. Solvious, despite his arrogance, was Eshilieths husband. And she had indeed respected him. Joseph, for all his faults and arrogance… was her husband, and they deeply loved one another. It went beyond repopulating the species. They had hopes, and dreams. Her left hand came up, gripping her heart. It was Eshilieths will. She had to follow. But she didn’t expect it to hurt… so god damn much. She slowly sunk to her knees, and begun to weep - Setoku had robbed her of another love!!! It was his god damn fault!!! She just as quickly rose up, as Setoku suddenly bolted at Lyonin. She would cut him off mid way, and remove his soul herself. Every second she drew closer - Setoku’s eyes focused on Lyonin. The corpse lowered his head, and spoke scornfully.

“You robbed me of my pride… I shall rob you… of your life.”

The corpse was gone, and Setoku froze in mid air - As if he was stuck. Ivy blinked the tears from her eyes, so she could see better. It was over… that fast? Setoku’s wings were ripped off and still regenerating, his body was barely holding itself together. He blindly charged Lyonin in a rage, only for Lyonin to flash step before him, and impale his guts with his Zanpakutou. The two stared at Each other, and Setoku’s right hand came up.

“So much weaker than I recall… brother…”

And suddenly the sound of rushing air filled Ivy’s ears…. He fired a cero point blank?! Ivy didn’t wait, she too used a flash step of her own, appearing behind Setoku, and without warning, she slashed her sword across his lower spine, and Setoku screamed out - Hos body jolting once, and falling too the ground below. As it did, a gargantuan opened, and he vanished into it.

“You coward…. Setoku…”

Ivy said softly, as she begun to weep. Infront of her now, as the smoke cleared, were all that remained of Lyonin Shidaka. His waist and legs. And after it moment, they begun to vanish back into spirit particles. That confused Ivy… they were brought back from the dead, they couldn’t die from normal attacks, she had thought. But it didn’t matter, she was in mourning… Joseph was taken from her… and the apple of her revenge had gotten away. She cried out for Joseph, screaming at the top of her lungs, as she fell to her stomach in mid air - The only sound was of piercing screaming, before another voice was heard, and Ivy and the screaming just as quickly as it begun… stopped.

“Zeich Deige…. Mein Leibre… My Ivy.”

End 1/3 of the final chapter

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:13 pm

End - Emptiness (3/3)

“So…. Do you love her? Eshilieth that is? Or was it Setoku?”

“Does it matter?”

—— Stray and Kurome discussing the end of it all.

Menos Forest

A portal ripped open above the blood lake, and from it someone enshrouded in white dropped. Blood following their descent. He had killed that perversion of Lyonin… for Stray’s sake. But…. But…

“I failed you…. Sara… forgive me…”

He managed out. His body impacting the beach rock instead of the thick blood sloshing around. His vision was blurred, his breathing erratic. So this was death… huh? Too think… he, the last god king of Hueco Mundo… fell to a spell created by a Bount. The insult!!! His eyes slowly closed, and in his mind, he stood alone in the dark. Not alone, but Sara’s back was turned to him. He had destroyed her, manipulated her…. He reached to touch her… but stopped himself. What would he even say? Nothing.

“You were just trying to do what I did, brother. There is no dishonor in that”

Setoku turned his head. And a spot was lit up — A massive rock protruding from the ground, and atop it sat a child, no older than 8. No… it was Lobo. Setoku looked up at him, much like he looked up to him in life, and death. Here was a man who had finally laid plans… plans that never failed. Not even once. But as if reading his mind, Lobo answered his thoughts.

“Not… all my plans. Brother… it wasn’t you and Sorayn who were supposed to kill me and take over. It was Sara. You weren’t supposed to lead the hollow… she was. But… still. You did well enough. Better than I, no less.”

Setoku shook his head. Lobo always tried to see the good in things, but there was no food here.

“No, Derek. I did horrible. I kept Stray away, I let her husband die, I let her child suff—“

“So? None of them were your responsibility. Only the hollow. The only thing you failed is was leading… but your presence kept Hueco Mundo safe. So that’s all that matters. Take solace in that fact, dear brother.”

And like that, Setoku’s eyes opened. A booted foot took up his site.

“My… a terrible fate has happened… seems the god… has fallen.”

“God? Hardly. He was a hollow, nothing more…. Nothing less.”

Luke… and… Sorayn…? But why…?

A sharp pain was suddenly felt in his chest, as Luke shoved his sword directly into his heart.

“So…. You’ll kill him? I find that…. Disturbing. I didn’t want the reigns of this place through this”

Sorayn said softly, as Luke’s sword entered Setoku’s heart. It was odd though - A black energy travelled up the blade, then vanished. Slowly Luke pulled out the blade. What paid before them was not a hollow, but from Sorayns memory, the mortal Lobo had sought after. Luke spoke carefully, eyeing Sorayn with caution.

“Something like that. He and the Wolf deserve better though. For all their wrong doings, they fixed what I, and Lobo sought to fix. They kept Hueco Mundo safe. Even you, my eternal Primera, my low born son… have to respect that. At these words, Sorayn turned on his heel, raising a single hand as he walked off.

“In reverence to him I shall name Fujiwara the Primera. Now leave my kingdom, sinner, your business in my Empire… is finished.”

Luke smiled, before slipping his sword around and holding it back hand. Of course he knew how to do this, he was knowledgeable not only in Hollow tricks, but Shinigami tricks as well.

“King of Hueco Mundo, the one annoited as Sinners Wrath, the God-King of Loniliness. Oh have worn many mask, child of mibu… but rest easy… Konso.”

And with that Luke pressed the flat of his hilt into Setoku’s forehead. The boy spoke as he disappeared. One word, one name, and Luke lowered his head in sadness. He wasn’t sure he could save that one, too..

“Sara…”

Gila Bend, Arizona

The explosion was loud - Red, purple, and blue beams all crashing at once. The array was… beautiful to say the least. Erikai came to stand next to Fujita, while in the distance Sarah laid Stray slowly on the ground. The girl was confused - Stray was aware, looking, but her eyes wide, and tears slowly flowing down her cheeks. Why…? This was Zero, this was Stray Wolf. What could she possibly have to cry about? Was it Eshilieth? Well she was dead, so no… Stray was whispering something, and Sarah leaned close in, her eyes widening as she heard the news. How did Stray know..?

——-

As the explosion begun to subside, Erikai turned to Fujita, and gave a half nod. It was over… and their alliance was done. The two turned their weapons on one another, before a girls voice caused them both to balk with shock.

“Oh my…. Such a deceiving Trap. No wonder Jin Kariya sought to kill you off, Shame he failed.”

As the explosion subsided, and dirt engulfed the impact zone, a shadowy figure walked from the dust, a sickle like Katana in her grasp. It was a good thing Eshilieth called upon her. This was more than enough to finish her… or so they were no doubt thinking.

“My, so much effort put forth for a small and weak girl… how…. Gutless.”

Ivy started her walk forward, heading directly for the center mass of Quincy - But after a couple steps, she suddenly stopped, and raised her katana high. Many of the Quincy jumped back at this, thinking an attack - Yet nothing came.

“So theatrical, Ivy. I suppose Setoku wrought that upon you, though.”

A voice said, as a small child in pure white walked from the dust as well. Next to him a taller figure in a black robe with the hood pulled up. From the crowd a gasp, as a voice carried to the boy.

“It… it can’t be. Former Emperor of Hueco Mundo… Lobo Oscuras..”

The man next to him came to a stop at this, and knelt down - While Lobo shot by Ivy - Abs after a moment a massive Wolf was easily tearing through the crowd.

::An hour prior, within the confines of hell::

“So… you want Setoku and Lobo to assist in this war, huh? Interesting…”

Luke steepled his fingers and leaned back slightly in his Throne. For her to come here and ask herself was incredible. To be fair, he did want to stop this whole Bount uprising, but he was already aware of the people fighting. In his mind, his former Student and his students big brother would hardly tip the scales. He let his hands fall to the throne, and from nothing pulled up a sword glowing black. It was only his Hollow energy, but she would be none the wiser.

“It just so happens I killed my apprentice mere moments ago. So tell me… what can you offer me?”

The girl licked her lip, and finally rose from her knee. Eshilieth knew the Sinners would be happy to help, they disliked the same people as the Bount. And ontop of that, Eshilieth could give him his greatest gift, easily, with those two at their side.

“I can offer you… Hueco Mundo, my liege.”

“So much respect, mistress. If Setoku understood such he might of lived. Very well, I accept.”

Luke used his other hand to pull up another sword. This one glowed purple. Each of their hollow essence were sealed in these swords. And with a grin, especially at the prospect of Lord Sorayn’s reaction to this girls callous offer, he tossed the blades to the girl.

“Take them and finish your war, Bount. I look forward to the end result.”

Eshilieth smiled brightly, bowing once, and backing out into a Bount gate that appeared. Ah, so they could be used for more than Soul Society travel. As the girl left, from behind the Throne, Sorayn stepped out, Fujiwara following dutifully, a one emblazoned on her neck.

“Ahh… silly girl. I like she offers up my kingdom.”

::Gila Bend, Arizona::

Stray laid on the rocky outcropping she was laid upon, her eyes open, tears streaming freely. Everything Setoku had said… had come to pass. He tried to warn her Eshilieth wanted domination, not family. But she refused to accept it. How could she? Suddenly her breath caught short, as she sat up, and glared at the battlefield. Kneeling next to Ivy, a man whose hood was blown back by the wind, and in the throng of Quincy, a massive Black Wolf tearing bodies apart.

“N… No… she… she didn’t…”

She let out - Unable to stand. Her eyes focused on the man kneeling next next too Ivy, who was rising to his feet, opening his hand allowing a No-Dachi to appear in his grasp. That was…

“Se…. Setoku…. LOOK OUT”

She screamed out, as a massive deep purple Cero blasted through the Quincy. The final war… was finally underway.

:: 3/3 End. There will be a few more chapters, as I couldn’t finish it so fast seeing as I’m reimplemented old plot threads… so prepare to Enjoy, people!!::
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:06 pm

The War Arc - Act I

“Careless…”

Eshilieth’s voice was cold, calculated, and easily heard over the carnage. Stray’s eyes grew wider as destruction cut through the Quincy. Why… why these two? It made zero sense!! She had enough power as was!! Why manipulate the dead?!

“Stop asking questions, Stray, you were never much of a thinker.”

Wha…? How?! Could Eshilieth read her mind now?! No… she needed to calm down… They were family - They knew each other…. So why? Why was she drawing a blank?

“Setoku, do what must be done.”

Stray lost focus at the mention of his name. Dead or not, he had promised her… promised he would never harm her… never leave her. Yet here he was. Fighting for Eshilieth!! She felt her eyes stinging, as tears begun to build up. She wasn’t emotional, yet her she was. She didn’t even react, as Setoku’s appeared in front of her, a single finger rose. At the tip, a deep purple ball of reiatsu forming. Lightning and the rush sound of energy filling her ears. Her eyes caught his own - They were cold, dead…. Yet freely… as if he knew what was going on but couldn’t stop it… tears were falling from his eyes.

“Heh…. It’s like that, huh, flea?”

Stray answered, smiling. She was of no use here, anyway. It was time for her to reunite with her love. And who better than… her eternal lover to reunite them? She smiled, as a flash of purple light filled her vision. Yet a black shadow obscured some of the light, followed by Sarah’s voice.

“MOMMA STRAY!!!!!”

Stray felt a massive impact into her chest, a warm liquid cover her face. What… was she dead? Wait no… the smell of blood, the sounds of battle, they still echoed in her ears. Her vision begun to clear, and before her stood Setoku, merely gazing at her, as if a pet. She lowered her head, intent to see what damage caused blood to cover her face, but before she got there, a blood hand touched her cheek, and a weak… soft voice pierced her hearing.

“Mom…ma…. Thank… y… you… for allowing me… to… pro… protect you…. Pl… please… stop… papa… for… me..”

Huh? That voice…. That was Setoku’s brat?! She quickly looked down, and realized the girl had jumped into the beam, and full on took the attack. Her entire midsection was held to her waist by merely strings of muscle and flesh. The girls eyes were tear stained, blood poured from her mouth…. But she was… she was…. Dead.

“What the hell….”

She muttered, as her hands suddenly gripped what she could if the body, pulling it to her chest.

“Why the hell…”

Setoku suddenly moved. And it was drawn in a heartbeat. His infamous blade of reishi. And without a sense of hesitation, he slashed where the two girls were on the ground, but Stray was already five feet away, gently laying the girl down, and closing her eyes…

“Do you… runts… keep… fo… following me?! And why did you betray me?!”

Her eyes shot to Setoku, before she spun on her heel, and glared down to Eshilieth, before her scream suddenly caused all sound to stop, beyond Stray’s high pitched scream. All eyes instantly on her.

“ESHILIETH!!! Give…. GIVE SETOKU BACK TO ME!!”

::Too be Continued::

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:29 am

::Flashback of the War Arc: Eshilieth’s first love:: <Rated NC-17. This section takes a step into the sickness that was Shinamori, and while not explicitly stated, it deals with rape. Those feint of heart or those not wanting even the cringe it gave me, turn away now>

It was dark… damp. The cave smelled of blood, grime, unwashed filth… many different and disgusting things. Stray lead the girls in a line, the sword she held resting on her shoulder. Behind her, of course, was Jennifer, and then Ivy, and Eshilieth brought up the rear. She gripped a torch tightly and held it high. Lobo was far ahead, sneaking to assassinate the leader of the bandit group. It was a Job given to Youkai and the kids would do it. Though Stray and Ivy were the only fighters among them. But she insisted on going. They needed to learn, and help.

“Calm down, Eshi-Chan… I’m sure lobo took out the guards”

Stray spoke calmly, and walked with confidence. Eshilieth envied that - And she longed for Setoku at her side as well. Then they’d be safe for sure. Those two were unreal. Stray suddenly stopped, and brought her sword to bear, motioning for Ivy to bring up the rear - But it was too late. There was a flash, and a loud thunk, as Stray was sent flying into a wall. Eshilieth screamed out, as a hand came up and grabbed Ivy by the hair, and Yanked her out of the torches light. Jen suddenly clung to Eshilieth, as she heard the sound of Metal and flash.

“Sara-Chan…”

She said softly, holding the light higher, and there laid Sara, eyes wide, tears rolling down her cheek, her lips motioning ‘Seto-kun..’ Eshilieth stifles a gasp, catching a sword in Sara’s gut. She swung her arm to the Side, and caught sight of Ivy, getting jumped on three sides, her own sword pulled up defensively- Her eyes wide. Eshilieth screamed - They…. They were going to die!!! Her thoughts flashed back to times of happiness with the family, and times of fear — When suddenly, the torch was extinguished. Pure darkness surrounded them now, and Jen screamed out. What the hell were they gonna do?!

“Yari yari… couldn’t wait for me…”

Suddenly, light begun to fill the room slowly, as a boy, dragging a No-Dachi through the dirt with one hand, and holding a torch in the other came toward the group. And that’s when Sara was visible to him…

“Oh…. I see…”

Was all Eshilieth heard, before she blushed deeply, and saw Setoku dash toward the group surrounding Ivy and Stray.

“I leave to complete a mission abd you just cannot leave well enough alone. You are strong, fast and an amazing lover…. But you aren’t ready, my love”

Setoku held the light higher, and the sound of metal slashing through dirt reaching Eshilieths ears, as Setoku suddenly dragged the No-Dachi through the dirt, then up to catch the blade heading into Sara’s gut, easily knocking it away.

“Mother sent only Lobo for his assassination skills. The group was meant to live, but in your haste you drew attention to the family…. My Stray Wolf…”

Setoku suddenly casted the Torch toward Ivy, and the Three bandits closing in on her jumped back. Blinded and wary of a surprise attack. Setoku had leaned down, and pressed a hand to Sara’s cheek, leaning down and pressing his lips softly to hers. The girl fought a moment, but slowly fell into it. It was the most passionate kiss Eshilieth had ever seen, and it made her blush deeply. She… she suddenly realized… she was jealous? Yes… she was jealous of what Stray had. It wasn’t fair. If she were in the same predicament- She knew… no one would come to her like this. It wasn’t fair! She felt Jen’s hands grasp her tightly, and in turn she pulled Jen tighter. Setoku was caught up in Stray’s kiss. The fire from the torch was dimming as the flame grew smaller. The group was closing back in on Ivy fast.

“Mein Waher Liebe….”

She whispered softly, over and over. Only Jen hearing her. The gurk didn’t understand the words…. And the young girl begun to panic. Momma Stray and Papa Setoku were kissing instead of protecting her or their sisters!!! Why?! But suddenly the cave lit up a bright purple - And the bodies of the attackers fell to ground. Their necks twisted at odd angles. Their insides now on the outside, and Jen for a moment, had thought she Saw Ivy, riding from the dirt with… wings? And savagely destroying the Bandits!!! But there was no way. No one was that fast. The small girl chalked it up to panic, as she felt her and Eshilieth’s body rise as Lobo swept up the two in his massive arms, and carried the two in his arms as he ran from the cave. Ivy, Setoku and Stray bringing up the rear, and Sister Eshilieth was blushing harder, and without a hint, as they all ran from the cave, Eshilieth had placed a hand on Lobo’s chest, leaned up, and pressed her lips to Lobo. Jen being smothered between the two of them, but letting out an ‘aww’.

::Shinamori Household, 2:30 AM - July 12, the 1800s - (Setoku’s birthday)::

Eshilieth suddenly set up quickly. Her body sheened in sweat. Her breathing heavy. What the hell…? That was four years ago…. why was she dreaming of that? She brought the blanket to her chest, and held it close. Looking to her left, Laying fully nude at her side, and in a much calmer sweat free sleep was her future husband, and unknowing father of her offspring….. Derrick, or as everyone called him, Lobo.

“What… what was that?”

She asked herself, her eyes instead cutting to the other side of the room. Soft moaning crossing her hearing. No… it was moans… but it was begging, pleading… it wasn’t Stray and Setoku…

“Ivy… pull them… Ah… pull them out now… before I’m forced… ahhh ouch… st…”

Wait… what was Stray and Ivy…? Eshilieth suddenly  realized, and felt it on her suddenly damp fingers…   Ivy… Was molesting… She jumped from the bed, casting off the blanket and crashing into the room Setoku and Stray called their own.

“IVY ENOUGH!!!”

The girl froze, and turned to look at Eshilieth, as if a child caught stealing cookies. She lowered her head, and pulled her arm back and slowly rose, walking out of the room like nothing happened. Stray lied in the corner, eyes wide, tears streaming down her face. Eshilieth suddenly dashed forward, her own naked body wrapping around Stray’s, and embraced her deeply. Setoku was out on his solo week Long hunt. Youkai had requested complete silence, Jen was too young, Lobo was passed out, no doubt exhausted from his solo hunt for the week which ended this morning, and the welcome back Eshilieth gave him. And Ivy…. What the hell was going on?! Eshilieth couldn’t explain it… but for some reason, she felt at fault. Tears begun streaming from her own eyes, as she embraced Stray.

“Shh… Shh Sara… I’m here now… everything is fine… I’ll send for Setoku… He’ll handle Ivy’s punish—-“

She was suddenly silenced, as Stray embraced Eshilieth tightly, and whispered through tears…

“Send for him… but don’t tell him… don’t say anything… Ivy… Ivy wasn’t in control… she was sleep walking… yes… sleep walking… This will just be… nothing happened… ok?! Just make him home.”

Eshilieth nodded, and leaned into Stray, stroking her hair and letting her cry into her shoulder. Why did she feel guilty for this…? Why didn’t Stray want anyone about what happened? Why did she plead for Setoku?! None of this was adding up…. But right now, all she could do, was be the elder sister, and be a shoulder to cry on, and she’d do that to the best of her abilities. And held her she did, naked, until the sun broke the mountains and slowly rising to the sky. The questions from Lobo and Jen odd enough, and after the pigeon was sent off to Setoku, Eshilieth suddenly realized… she hasn’t seen nor heard of Ivy since she caught her unspeakably molesting her big sister.

::Same time, in a room below the master bedroom of Youkai::

The girl cried out, but no sound would escape the small room of Seki Stone. Ivy laid on a wooden bed, her legs slightly crossed at the feet, and ties to one end - Her arms crossed, and pulled above her head, and tied to the head of the bed. Youkai was punishing Ivy for her actions - Damage of her vassal would not be tolerated.

“Why did Eshilieth order you to sexually assault Sara? First her and Setoku causing Jennifer, now this? What is it she is after? Tell me, puppet of Bount!!”

Youkai reached down, and twisted a wheel, and Ivy let out a scream of sheer pain. Deafing Youkai for a moment. She was just a puppet, but she was unique. She didn’t seem to understand she was… and by the same token, Eshilieth didn’t seem to see she herself was the master of this puppet. Did the girl even know she was a Bount..?

“Puppet…. Bount… what did…. What did I do… Mother?! IM SORRY”

Ivy let out in a squeel and scream, as Youkai heard the joints in her knees and shoulders pop as they separated. But just as quickly, they popped again, healing. Youkai let some slack in the rope so as it healed it would stay that way a moment. Their instant regeneration was even greater than her own!!!

“Shhh, baby Shhh… just forget it… Mother has to get the Demon out is all… You rapped Stray… so I must rape you in return”

Youkai said as she leaned in close up Ivy’s ear, and the girl felt a cold shudder down her spine. She did… what? She heard the creaking as the rope tightened, and she let out a loud scream as the pops of her joints echoed as if screaming in pain as they separated. The last thing her mind would remember, and the only thing it would never forget, was the feeling of a massive sharp object penetrating…. Into her…
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 pm

::: Side Chapter [1/3] :::

::End:: - Page 2 CesIkon

"I still don't see how this is important." Sara grumbled from her spot by the table, head buried in her arms as Jen happily wrote beside her in clean brush strokes fit for a perfectionist. A single golden iris glanced over with what could be considered either envy or awe, though the only one to catch the girl's admiration would be Setoku himself. Sara glared at him, the visible eye between long strands of hair lowering to survey his work.

His Calligraphy was a bit shakier than Jen's, though still quite beautifully done. He seemed intently focused, and his wrist had yet to fully heal from the last bout of fighting the group had been through. Next to him, Lobo snored softly, the man's back rested against one of the wooden pillars. His set was completed first. Of course it was. Sara sighed and went back to looking down at the table. Her own page, the third of this afternoon's practice, sat blank. The other two were crumbled in inky meses at her side and trying a third time felt more torturous than sword practice ever did. Behind the teens, Youkai sat expectantly.

"If you're not able to display intelligence, merchants won't sell their wares to us." Youkai sighed tiredly.

They'd had this argument at least five times by now, and Sara had shown little improvement over the hours. Clearly, the woman was losing her patience about as much as Sara was losing her mind from boredom alone. When Sara sat up to counter Youkai's words, Youkai continued. "This is common knowledge Sara. Learn it or go hungry next winter."

She didn't miss a beat to prevent the child's outburst, which quieted with a whine. It seemed the older she'd gotten, the less Youkai seemed to care. Youkai's words bit into her. It would never occur to Sara that she wasn't spoiling her anymore. After a third sigh, Eshilieth's eyebrow twitched. She matched Jen's craft, but lacked the perfectionism that smoothed the edges or refined the curves. Ivy's was a near copy of Eshi's, though with longer strokes and almost no pauses. Robotic. It was almost creepy. Sara slammed her hand on the table, ink splashed her pages as Jen scrambled to move hers out of the way. As Eshilieth watched her own work become ruined she merely leaned back with a yawn. "Lesson's over already?"

Setoku held up Lobo's paper as his brother rubbed a sleepy eye. "What? Sara actually fini-...oh."

Ivy chuckled as Eshilieth let out a long, languid stretch. Far too close to Setoku for Sara's liking. Jen rubbed her shoulder softly as Youkai stood and walked towards the group with a menacing stride. To Sara's credit, she didn't flinch when Youkai grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up from the cushion. It was almost as if the girl was used to disappointing her mother at this point.

"I've about had it with your little rebellion act, Sara. Why can't you just do as you're told?"

With a name like Sara, could you blame the kid for wanting it a little easier?

To Youkai's surprise, Sara actually bit back for once.

"This is pointless, why trade when you can steal anyway!?"

The room fell silent a moment, and Youkai's grip tightened as she debated on how hard she could actually hit a human child without killing it. Instead, her hand shook at her side as Sara whinced from the fingers in her hair. Setoku stood up, sensing danger, but uncertain of whose side to really take. Of course he agreed with Sara, they were all vagabonds by every sense of the word and had only recently taken over this plateu out of chance over anything else. Still...he understood where their mother was coming from as well. Youkai seemed more and more intent on integrating the family with the village below, but every time they went down for something other than work, they weren't ever looked at as more than starving animals in need of work. With eyes like that, how could the family ever gain connections with anyone? They needed education...even if all of them despised it.

When Youkai finally did speak, she spoke confidently.

"I will not tolerate delinquency without profit. This goes for all of you..."

Youkai made a pointed gaze at Setoku, before looking over to Lobo with loving eyes.

"Lobo, you deserve a break. Sara will take on the hunt this week."

"What!?" Sara tried to wrench herself free with little avail, accidentally kicking Jen in the process. The yelp from the younger girl made Sara stop in her tracks and listen far better than any threat ever did. "Mother you can't be serious I just got back-"

"And clearly you'd rather be out with the coming snow instead of with your family." Youkai snapped, finally letting go of her. Sara rubbed at her head and looked on to Setoku for help, but he was still trying to form words. They almost always left together, this would be the first time she'd be going alone. On a job that was meant for someone years above her in regards to experience. This wasn't a death sentence, he believed in his love's resolve, but it'd be damn close with how soon winter would fall upon them. Setoku bit his lip with worry and looked over at Youkai to assess the damages. If he was careful, he might be able to convince her to let him join.

"Mother, she's already displayed her dimwittedness." This time Eshilieth was the one that laughed, and Sara grit her teeth in annoyance. Setoku gave a pleading look her way before continuing. "She isn't as strong or as smart as Lobo is - not yet, - allow me to accompany her. She'll learn more that way."

Youkai seemed ready to object, but then paused, narrowing her eyes at the boy.
After a bit of cold and calculated silence...Youkai gave only a nod.

"You're all dismissed. Leave me be."

Note: Much more to be added later. I just wanted to get the base here to have a starting point. Besides, I like exploring the family's dynamics - good and bad, - it's nice to see everyone together.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:29 am

::: The Family Dynamic: The Shinamori become legend::: (2/3)

“Mother I….”

Stray meant to object. She really did. She feared doing another hunting trip - Lobo just got back from the success of one. So why? And Setoku…. She loved him, but no. She could do this herself!!! She wanted to show him, all of them, she was capable and the next head of house. Though she feared the day, she knew it’d come. Youkai would die. But the family wouldn’t, she’d make sure of that! But her objection went unheard, as Youkai excused herself and demanded to be alone. Stray suddenly felt butterflies, as Setoku’s arm wrapped around her stomach, and Jen’s wrapped over his arms.

“Sara… why are you objecting? You know better. Let me—“

“Enough!!! I don’t need you for everything, Setoku! You are my brother, not my caretaker! If I wanna go off on my own I can!”

“I know, it’s just I wanna be al—“

“Enough, flea!!! We. Are. Siblings.”

Stray marched off, leaving Setoku and Wolf to stand in place, confused. The way it was set up, the Shinamori had to inbreed. Eshilieth had married Lobo, Setoku and Stray had created the first Shinamori, though Wolf and Stray were not told of this. Setoku’s eyes slowly slipped down to Wolf, and he smiled. She was nothing but pride for him. But enough of that - Setoku knew what the plan was overall. He and Sara had learned it from reading Youkai’s journal. Wolf and Ivy were next.

“Sweetheart, go check on Lobo and Eshi. See how they are doing, please?”

Setoku asked of Wolf, who only too happily nodded and headed that way. Setoku quickly chased after Stray, and found her in their room preparing for the week long hunt. Her nude form, and his sword laying at her feet. She blushed a moment, before turning away from him.

“What do you want, Setoku? We exchanged blood, all of us. We are just as incest as the next family. I don’t know why she’s trying so hard to become part of the village. I hear what they say… about Eshilieth, Lobo…. You..”

She stopped as she felt Setoku’s arms come around her. She couldn’t argue with him. She let out a soft sigh of resignation, as Setoku’s hands begun to climb up her stomach, his lips softly brushing her neck. He…. He remembered.

“Setoku…. Not now…. We…”

She suddenly sucked in air, as his fingers slid between her legs. At first she fell into it. Wiggling her hips so his fingers followed suite.

“Setoku…. Not…. Ahh… baby not…”

She relented a moment, letting him have his way. She could feel him getting excited, though. She felt him pressing against her rear, it was throbbing, even. But no! She pulled away, as she picked up his sword.

“Stop baby… Jennifer might see us…”

She spoke softly, but bit back her words at his answer.

“No, Sara. I’m coming with you, understand?”

She blushed faintly, as her fingers loosened around his sword. He was so…. So stupid sometimes.

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:08 pm

::: Side Chapter [2.5/3] :::

"I think-" Sara's fingers slipped, causing his sword to clang on the wooden floor below. "I think Mother hates me." A single tear rolled down as Setoku's arms wrapped tighter around her, a solidifying force to ground her in the present. It wasn't uncommon for her to have anxiety when their mother was angry. In spite of her brutish nature, Sara often strived to be what she considered the best possible version of herself. Even if "best" only meant stronger than she was yesterday. "..."

Setoku stayed silent, waiting for her to say more. When she shrugged him off it was apparent there was nothing more to say. They packed in silence for half an hour, collecting everything they'd need for a successful hunt; rope for snaring trespassers, traps that would break an ankle in half, a european netting that could be used over pitfalls if need be. Setoku held it up with a questioning glare - as he always did, given the poor quality of netting. Fortunately, that was the point. Sara plucked it from his grasp after distracting him with a kiss on the cheek, and then proceeded to tie the bag closed. Preventing further scrupulation. When she stood, he was there to block her from leaving their little "den".

"Mother doesn't hate you, Sara..."

Sara glared, having already lost the thought. Instead of countering him she moved to shove passed, but he gripped her shoulder. A silent command to halt. Setoku had no reason to defend Youkai, more often than not he was at her back for those conflicts, but now he was acting like the know-it-all he was and it was seriously drilling into her patience. When Setoku spun her around to face him, it didn't even occur to her that he could have been trying to calm her emotions. All he ever did was rile them up.

"Will you just let me go already!?"

By this time several heads popped out from behind a divider, watching a show almost as common as the one prior. Ivy even had a snack to munch on, whereas Lobo and Eshilieth were sipping their tea. Sara's menacing gaze did little to make them leave, and she was starting to feel like she was losing her touch. She was overreacting, as always, and as always it was Setoku who would have to reel her in. With a bit of an exhausted sigh, Setoku reached out to wave the onlookers away - some listening more eagerly than others, - and then brushed some hair from his love's face gingerly. "I'm going with you, Sara. You can't read."

Sara went to protest, only to narrow her eyes and huff, readjusting the pack on her back with cold defiance. Still, when she stepped out she didn't assault Setoku for following her. Good progress, all in all. Jennifer ran out just as the chill of autumn reached her, and small little arms reached around Sara's waist in a goodbye hug. Something that Youkai likely wouldn't mind, but was utterly unnecessary. It made her look weak to hug the child back instead of after the success...but she ignored those thoughts and kneeled down. Setoku reacted quickly, moving the bag off of one arm as it reached over to hug the little one tightly. Jennifer buried her head in Sara's shoulder, so Sara took the opportunity to whisper to her as the wind blew. "Stay by Lobo. Do not leave his side until I'm back, understand?"

A small, barely noticeable pressure dug into her shoulder then. A nod. Jennifer would be safe while she was gone, and that was all the peace of mind Sara needed to stand up and shoo her back inside. Not before Jen's hair was ruffled by Setoku, that is. As the two began their trek down to the hunting grounds, the two fell into a comfortable silence for awhile. Sara even held his sleeve as they walked, a subconscious but frankly adorable gesture. Setoku couldn't hide his smile, so he let it show in the form of a smirk. She was happy he was here after all. As the wind blew Sara moved to tie her hair up, allowing only a few layered bangs to escape the messy ponytail atop her head. It was around this time, while the tie was still in Sara's mouth, that Setoku decided to break the silence. "Youkai isn't normal."

The only acknowledgement he got was a snort as the two continued their stride. Setoku continued, "I know that you're fascinated by her but you must see that, right?"

Sara closed her eyes, focusing very intently on the trill of a bird. It's song was sweet and light, perfect for both attracting a mate and lighting up her thoughts of things other than her terrible choice in parentage. The flea didn't let it last long. "Sara. Why would she run off into the mountains and take in brats?" Sara gave a chuckle and rolled her shoulders in a half shrug. "Maybe to eat em'?"

Before Setoku could continue, a faint roar of something in the distance caused the tree's to shake. Wind whipped around their forest as if a hurricane were on it's way, but nothing except the horizon was visible as the two looked around. Sara's smile extended to show pointed teeth as Setoku put his back to hers, drawing the sword he'd given her in a reverse as he waited for the next sign of their quarry. After a period of time without any further sounds or sudden movements, Setoku flipped his sword and shoved it back into the sheath on Sara's hip, "Well that was a let down."

"How big? Twelve feet? Fifteen?" Sara asked, continuing their trek.

While setting traps to ward people off of the land was important, ensuring those...things...weren't near it was also apart of the hunt.

Knowing whether or not it was too big to try to fight head-on was an important element.

Setoku gave a ****-eating grin, "Want to find out after trading, Princess?"

The rest of the walk was mildly uneventful, save for the red hand mark that now stuck out on Setoku's pale skin. He seemed to wear it with pride, given his mischievous chortling. Their sandals kicked up mountain dirt as the two made their way down to the village, only stopping every so often to set up a snare or lay down a trap of some kind. If the two were lucky, they'd catch dinner for the night and be back by morning with leftovers. They both had their doubts over how successful any attempt of trade would be. The looks they received from the locals proved that, and Sara couldn't get near anyone without them making a quick excuse to leave or shutting down their services entirely when they saw her. Eventually, Setoku was forced to ask her to "guard" something somewhere and he continued their efforts on his own. Much to Youkai's chagrin, Sara wasn't going to be a salesman no matter how many lessons the child received. She just wasn't the charismatic sort. Setoku, on the other hand...

"What's a charming fellow like you tailing with a rat like that?" One large, sweaty smith bellowed. Setoku could feel the glare in spite of her being shops away. Instead of brushing the man off he laughed with him, though his eyes radiated a different kind of laughter. The type where an S was in front of it. "Oh, well, everyone needs a bodyguard right?" As if. Setoku saved her far more often than she saved him...but it seemed a good enough lie for the smith, who continued to look over his sword. He seemed impressed by he craftsmanship itself, but disappointed by all the nicks and the instability of the blade's hilt. "One good swing and it might fly out entirely..." the smith mumbled to himself, and Setoku looked surprisingly ashamed of that. The family wasn't exactly known for spending money on frivolous things like clothes or oils for blade care. Instead, he had to do his best with what was available. Rabbit fat and marrow only did so much. "I can do the repairs for fifty mon."

"fifty??" Setoku was being ripped off, he knew it. Maybe being overcharged due to his affiliation with the Shinamori, but with all of these villagers mucking about in the streets he couldn't just threaten the guy to do it for free. That'd defeat the entire purpose of coming her. Besides, he had his doubts that Youkai would just let it go. Instead, he looked in his pockets - and then asked Sara to look in hers. When she gave a shrug from across the ally the smith looked back at him, unamused. "Take it or leave it, kid."

Setoku bit the inside of his cheek, grabbed his sword, and stalked off. Stashing it in it's sheath before a Samurai could get offended by the mere thought of a citizen having a sword. Not that there were much Samurai on this side of the country. Most of them were further north, protecting the emperor or declaring something about honor. Nothing a dirty ronin like him would ever be caught doing. Though, as Sara came into view, he wondered if she was more Samurai than Ronin nowadays. The girl wasn't used to the cold, shivering where most Japanese would consider the temperature comfortable. Still, she tried to hide it - standing strong with not so much as a chatter of teeth while he slid up next to her. A small gesture of warmth that she gladly backed into. "Well?"

"We'll get it repaired next time." He comforted her with a single pat on the shoulder, before moving on to the next stall. It was a noodle shop, and luckily for them, the owner happened to be one of their charges last year. Since Setoku and Lobo saved his life from another shop's lousy hit attempt, the old geezer was so grateful that he promised each member of the Shinamori clan a free meal once a day - whenever they felt like making the journey down the mountain, that is. Of course, the guy had to be open, but he was always happy to see the clan. Especially Sara. He was already filling up her usual spicy noodles before the two made their way to the front, and he handed Setoku a matching bowl. "With all the fixins, just like you like eh?"

Setoku's feelings on spicy food was mixed, he wasn't sure how Sara was able to eat so much of it in one serving, but he kindly thanked the old man anyway and took a space on the booth next to the girl. She was already digging in with not so much as a prayer, causing discourse amongst the residence and concern with the old man. "Sorry about my friend," Setoku drew attention away with a masterful crunch of separating chopsticks. "We've been traveling quite a few hours, and we missed breakfast."

It wasn't a lie, so the honesty of Setoku's eyes shone through. Captivating the hearts of young women and the minds of some men. Possibly their husbands. The old man waved him off to say it was no problem, continuing to serve food without worry, and even providing Sara a dango box. "Here, for the journey back up. You two have kids, right?" Setoku swiped the box and held Sara's hand under the table. He knew that this man had never once heard about Jennifer, but turning the gift down would damage their relationship with a free food source - and he wasn't going to let that happen. "We watch over them at times." Setoku answered with a wide grin. "I'm sure they'll appreciate this, thank you so much." All seemed well save for one mumble amongst the tables of the noodle stand. "...what a fool."

Then the others began...

"Fujio shouldn't feed strays like them. They offer nothing for our village."

"They're murderers."

"We're nothing but livestock to them..."

"They're demons."

"I heard they rape their victims..."

"Those two are mere children themselves aren't they...?"

"The one with the white hair seems...off."

"Filthy half-breed foreigners."

"European bitch."

"Shhh, one of them is looking this way..."

A sea of whispers and looks that only persisted as Sara layed her chopsticks not on the bowl of her finished meal, but within the center. To most this was a sign of disrespect and ignorance, but to Setoku, he knew it was her signal that she was going to lose it if they didn't leave soon. Setoku quickly slurped up his remaining noodles - no use fighting on an empty belly, - and then flipped Sara's chopsticks to lay flat as the shopkeep's back was turned. "The meal was great as always Fujio-san. We'll bring something from home for you next time."

"Perhaps it's best if you..." Fujio was kind but old and feeble, he clearly didn't want trouble for his shop, so the two of them parted ways with little fuss. Though the locals enjoyed mocking them as they left the area, one of them even threw food in Setoku's direction - which Sara blocked with her hand and kosode sleeve. Only one drop reached it's destination, splattering against Setoku's cheek and causing him to stop mid-step. For a moment, the entire square quieted down as if something ominous were about to unfold...but before Setoku could show the villagers what a demon really looks like, an actual demonic roar decided to interrupt their spat. It shook the shutters on buildings and invisible claw marks raked the land, causing the formerly unbeknownst villagers to scatter in a panic. People screamed, people tripped and pushed against one another, all while this invisible beast picked them off one by one. With Setoku still standing in the square, a tongue extended to lick at the food that marred his face.

He frowned. Of course it was spicy.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:46 am

A Familial Fate — 2.6/3; The Birth of the Bloody Love of Aomori Province//The Hirosake Hollow Massacre

The blood of a dozen villagers fell upon Setoku as he tried the spicy food. Of course. Only Sara would find a reward in this. He sighed, as the screams of dying and maimed villagers filled his ears. Stalls shattering and igniting around them. Setoku’s right hand came up, and the fingers of the hand curled around her chin, raising her head slightly.

“Sara. Don’t listen to these fools. The sound of their deaths only exist to feed our dreams of happiness. Never again will I suffer you being insulted, or harmed. I will protect you from Youkai… no matter the path we take in life…. I love you, my Stray Wolf…. Now, and forever.”

Setoku leaned forward, and his tongue slipped out, licking some of the villagers blood off her cheek, directly under her eye. And as he did so, the sound of metal slicing through air quickly filled Stray’s ears - Followed by the sound of metal splintering, as his No-dachi shattered on impact upon hitting the invisible demon. A gush of blood spraying down upon them as the beast let out a scream.

“I love you too, flea. But you missed a spot”

Stray responded, as blood begun to shower on them from the mortal wound Setoku gave the invisible demon. But that wasn’t enough. She came up on her tip toes, and her own tongue snaked out, slowly licking the blood of the beast from Setoku’s chin. The few observers still around who didn’t run, or one of the nearly dead wounded, saw a bright flash, as the sun from the setting autumn sun glanced off Stray’s now shiny red blade. Another scream that flattened a few of the half standing stalls still left followed, and the ground begun to shake for a moment as the outline of something massive collided with the empty street.

“But that’s ok… I got it for you, my lover of the bloody mist.”

Her cheeks were bright red. And they gazed at one another, vision unbroken, until the blacksmith, Senjizu - Rage came from behind Setoku.

“YOU SHINAMORI….. ARE MONSTERS!!!! Get out of my village you sick, incestual FU——“

His voice stopped, as Setoku turned his head. Letting his eyes bore into his. Even Stray felt a shiver climb up her spine, as she tightened her grip on Setoku. It was…. That look.

“You insult my wife again, Senjizu-san… I will cut your dick off, and violate your wife, and then daughter with it. Do you understand? Now fix my blade… Before I use my demon powers to summon another one of those here.”

Setoku chucked the hilt of his shattered No-Dachi at the blacksmiths feet, while sliding that same hand under Stray’s legs and forcefully picking her up and cradling her to his chest.

“I will return in the morning, please have my sword done so I can keep protecting this pathetic village.”

And without another word Setoku, carrying an uninjured Stray In his arms begun heading for the woods. She had no words for him. She blushed, avoided eye contact, and bit her lip as he spoke to the blacksmith.

Had…. Had he really allowed those villagers to die for simply… insulting her? And what did he mean he would protect her always? She was flattered, really, but he needed to stop. She could protect herself!!!

“Setoku…. What… did you mean… from Youkai?”

Setoku let out a sigh, as Senjizu scurried inside with the remnents of Setoku’s blade. He’d fix it, and even though he hated that Demon family, he would never allow anyone to carry a blade made by him, and let it be so easily broke. Everyone was out of earshot when Setoku’s answer came.

“Mother… refers to you as a vassal. I heard it once when she was rapping Ivy as punishment…. For rapping…. You.”

Stray felt her breath catch. Rape?! Youkai doing what to… Ivy..? And… wait… how did Setoku know about the Rape?! And what the hell was a vassal…? What did it even mean?!

“Setoku… put me down. Now.”

Setoku stopped, and his eyes came to her own. Stray was irate. Eshilieth or Lobo had to of told him. And Youkai raping Ivy? Please. He was making that part up. Anyone would hear, as Ivy would not be quiet during.

“Stray…. It’s time I explain to you what I’ve discovered about our mother—-“

What? What did he mean? What was he explaining? She never got an answer. The ground shook, as Setoku and Stray’s eyes went wide, and from behind them a voice boomed

“Ahhh!!! The Demon Slaying couple of the Shinamori!”

Setoku’s body suddenly came off the ground, as the sound of rushing wind filled the area. Stray felt herself rocket away from Setoku, as he quickly threw her away from him as the force smashed into his head, and sent him somersaulting all the way into a massive tree 20 yards away. Stray bit back a curse, Aomori province wasn’t the best place to receive a head injury… especially with the winter so close. This small village of Hirosaki was about to become the grave of Setoku, if Stray didn’t end this right.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:48 pm

::: [Chapter 3] :::

There wasn't much time for reaction. Much of the scene was filled with blurred movements and rushed breathing. A taste of iron brought Sara back to attention, eyes glazed over just to miss her brother being thrown by the immovable force above them both. A monster. A target. There was little to be said for these things other than that they were big, slow, and loud. Sara could never hear the jumbled language they spoke as anything other than meaningless dribble. It spoke to her even now, tauntingly. Mockingly. As if she were only human in comparison...well, she was. How Setoku managed to casually cut it was either fluke or apart of her mother's experiments. Much akin to her own hunting talents. The beast took a lumbering step forward, squishing a body below into paste as Sara backed up to assess her surroundings. There was little to be done in a situation like this.

"Time to find better hunting grounds..." Sara mumbled, turning on her heel and running forward. The beast gave chase, much preferring a running target over Setoku's crumpled forms. It was a predator after all...good. Sara used nearby buildings as cover as she found her speed but the beast simply ran through them, demolishing all that was in between her and it as it let out another petrifying roar. Sara's stomach dropped as she felt the pressure of something behind her, but refused to look back as she reached the treeline. It would be easier to see something that knocked down everything with each step, and on top of that, it'd be away from Setoku and closer to Youkai. If only slightly. Sara might not have known much about her mother, but she knew all things feared her. Including these things. All that she needed to do was hold it's attention long enough.

"-ttle one..." The beast murmured, it's figure blurring with dead leaves. Sara strained to hear it...but thought it was speaking to her. Another step backwards. Another lunge forwards. It was almost choreographed with how the leaves fluttered and splayed with each sudden rush. Acrobatics were one of Sara's strong suits, so the beast would need to be quick and silent...and it was very much the opposite. "So tasty..."

Gross.
What did this thing think it was?

"Look, you-...what..." Sara jumped and used the force that broke down two tree's as a backspring into another pile of leaves. It hovered there a moment before pulling back. It was an arm?

"What are you?"

If Sara narrowed her eyes she could make out the form a bit better, but not by much. Most of the time these things were smaller, like ghostly animals. She was so entranced with seeing this formless entity that she hadn't noticed the other arm that reached out, now able to thanks to a makeshift clearing from it's earlier bumbling. Invisible fingers wrapped themselves around her comparatively tiny form, and squeezed. The crack of broken ribs ripped a cry of pain from the teenager as she struggled and failed to get the thing to release it's grip. "Let go already!"

"The soul of a bount untouched by Shinigami blood..." The beast cooed, breathing air hot enough to cause a fog. Sara could smell the rotting flesh between it's teeth, but up this close, making out it's words was easier. If she kept it talking, maybe she could figure out an escape. The runt quickly began to babble as the beast opened it's maw, "Wait- wait wait wait you don't wanna kill me, listen-"

A wet, slimy appendage touched her face and all words left her as the shock of reality set in. This thing was actually going to eat her. Struggling only led to the crack of more bones but she did her best to lean away from the opening maw before her, which looked less like a mouth and more like a pit of sorts. For a moment, Sara believed that things were okay. Setoku was alive, and he'd be able to protect the family without her if need be. Youkai could find a new child to replace her, even. But what of Wolfcub? The idea made Sara sick to her stomach, and as her shoulder popped from the effort to pull it from the Hollow's grip for the upteenth time, some give was finally given thanks to the Hollow's guard being down. Once Sara's fist was free, it slammed right into the thing's face - or whatever might have been close enough to resemble one. It shrieked and dropped her instantly, stumbling back into the forest as Sara gasped for air on the ground.

Alright, that certainly worked better than expected.

A glance to her hand showed her just how hard she actually hit it. Three fingers were missing, and two of the five that remained were too broken to move let alone grasp anything. The hand itself was dripping with blood and, as she brought herself up to observe the invisible monster, she noticed that the facial area was splintered. Fingers were lodged into the plating as if stuck. Did it bite them off, or was she able to punch through some sort of invisible weak spot? Sara was a bit too dizzy from blood loss to determine that. Just as the world began to spin, she could've sworn she heard the low tune of her mother's song.

Then everything went black.

---

When Sara awoke, Setoku was asleep next to her. The woods were quiet, and save for some strange growth patterns the tree's were untouched. Their stuff was next to them as well, and when she raised her hand to review the damages done...it was perfectly healed. Fingers included. The only reminder of the nightmare being phantom pangs in her wrist from where joints detached. Did they just fall asleep instead? No, that couldn't be it. Setoku still had blood on his face, and the ground still had some impressive footprints scattered about. Did Youkai...?

"You managed to break a Hollow's mask with just your fist..." The voice was stern, but Sara couldn't place it's whereabouts at all. It was as if Youkai were speaking to her through some form of telepathy, though that'd be impossible. A lot would've been impossible that Sara now was unsure of. What even was a Hollow anyway? Sara sighed and leaned against the tree that Setoku and her shared. Perhaps a rest is what the two of them need in spite of the chill in the air. The air was silent a moment, and then nauseatingly quiet for the next five moments, until finally the small cry of a trapped rabbit met her ears and she stood, waking Setoku in the process. Who seemed extremely tired. Probably due to his own injuries.

"I have a reward when you come home. Don't keep your family waiting."

The two met each others gaze, both suspicious of the day's events given how unnatural they were. Though for Sara - it'd be a bit more odd. Given that she was hearing their mother's voice in her head, and he wasn't. Still, in a situation like this, sometimes it was best to be grateful for the little things; like being alive, and having a fresh meal. Sara and Setoku made quick work of the rabbit and on their way back they gathered several other prizes. While they would've liked to bring them to the village for trade, they decided to bring it to the smoke house instead. The most they had to return to the village for was Setoku's sword, but that wouldn't be ready for another week or so. Getting dinner ready for the other kids would be priority. Whether he liked the idea or not.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:21 am

Chapter 4: The Truth of Aomori’s Demons?

https://i.imgur.com/cesIkon.png

Setoku suddenly awoke with a startle. He didn’t jump, he didn’t fly to his feet, his eyes just snapped open.

“MOTHER NO—“

His hand shot out, grabbing Stray as she rose to the sound of a rabbit. His body…. Was recovered…. Stray…. Was fine? His eyes fell upon her, wide, filled with fear. For only a moment, before he suddenly caught up. He wasn’t knocked unconscious. But… did Stray see what happened? No… she couldn’t of. And while he didn’t see it all, he saw enough. Mother was here. Mother destroyed the beast…. Mother sought….

“Huh? Oh… oh yeah, of course. Let’s go.”

The fear and realization in his face was gone, replaced with his goofy look and obvious crush on his sister. Rabbit sounded…. Lovely.

———- A few days later.———-

Setoku laid on the bed, his eyes open. Lobo has really thought that was a story. He never answered Stray, or even acknowledged his reaction beyond a dream and nothing more. His eyes cut too the side, taking in the small girl cuddled up to him. Stray was peaceful when she slept.

“An untouched Bount… There’s no way…”

He said to himself after a moment. He felt secure enough. Stray usually slept heavily. Or maybe, this was his way of acknowledging what he was talking about earlier.

“Then where is…. Mistress Nikana in all this? Momma makes no sense in her endeavors. Your in danger, Sara. But I promise… I’ll protect you. Somehow…”

Setoku looked at his hands after he said that. And tightened his fingers into fists a few times. They’d been modified again? How did he know that? He could…. Sense. Sense the family. And around their terriorty? It was as if a void. A void of no life at all. One shining spot… here. Where he felt their warmth as their reaitsu emitted light. (He don’t know it’s called reiatsu) and something else he noticed while training. He had to hold back on Sara. His speed… it terrified him. No human can move that fast! Or… it could be what Lobo told him all along. His Quincy power was awakening. As Lobo’s Bount powers awoken. Yeah… he knew of the terms, but only second hand from Lobo.

“What the hell are Quincy and Bount anyway? What of Eshilieth and Ivy? Were they special too?”

He has always suspected Stray was special like him and Lobo, and last week confirmed it.

“I don’t care anymore… I just want the violence to stop… I need to protect Sara and..”

He stopped himself from saying what he knew but Stray didn’t, and why he suddenly became suspicious of mother. Daughter. His daughter. Would she be special too?

“Jennifer. And Lobo… and Eshilieth and Ivy. I will keep this family safe from her… somehow.”

Setoku let his body relax, and cuddled into Stray. He didn’t need to worry about that now. Just keeping her safe.

——— In another room, same time ——

Youkai paced the room in the dungeon, Lobo and Eshilieth bowing before her. She looked beyond respite. Lobo was actually afraid. For Stray, and his brother.

“How much does he actually know, Lobo. Your his brother, so you’d know.”

Lobo sighed a moment, before looking away. He should know. But honestly? The machinations of his brother were beyond him. However he could answer the question to the best of his knowledge. Clearly Youkai couldn’t read minds like he had thought.

“He knows of Bount and Quincy. I told him about it as he grew, about our family. He read the book like you asked, but all he got from it I couldn’t say.”

He locked eyes with Youkai as he spoke. Once Bount left his lips, he felt Eshilieth shudder a moment. Did she know of them too?

“And what of Stray? Eshilieth, will either pose a danger to us?”

Eshilieth looked at the floor a moment, before slowly looking up. Her eyes cold and indifferent as she answered. Lobo envied her confidence.

“That’s none of your concern, mother. But no, neither pose any danger. Stray is a barbarian and Setoku is a follower of Stray. I doubt his mind could piece together anything to make of it.”

Youkai nodded, before turning away from the two as they rose to their feet.

“Lobo… what do you know about Bount or Quincy?”

Lobo frowned at this. He? He knew a lot. He was even taught puppet ritual before his parents demise. Though ptsd from living with a cannibal little brother kept him from ever summoning it.

“No much. Bount are basically vampires and Quincy are archers with a chip on their shoulder. Even if he knew, he wouldn’t know how to use the power, so it’s fine.”

Youkai nodded in agreement, before smiling. Yes… even these two didn’t feel the improvements she put in Sara’s durability.

———— The next morning ————

Setoku’s eyes snapped open, and he felt his stomach clench. Was Stray in danger?! He quickly rolled out of bed, taking a martial stance as he looked around, before finding Stray gazing in a broken mirror. His shoulders slackened, then immediately tended back up as she asked

“So…. What exactly is a Quincy, Setoku?”
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:41 pm

The Pendulum Stops, for just but a moment. The tale of the Lovers of Aomori begat another tale, one of an assassin who was grown strictly to slay, all in the name of the Stray Wolf. He was born a tool, but died a leader. A once foot note in the history of Mistress Youkai. This is what became of the Ghost.... Of the Shinamori.

"Do you find it unfair, Sara? Or perhaps you just don't understand. I am the Queen of Blades, the Mistress of the Bount. I exert powers far beyond your understanding. Allow me..."

Behind the corpses of her former hollow loves, Setoku and Lobo, Eshilieth cocked her head to the side, gazing as a mother would at a spoiled child caught stealing. Her left hand came up, fingers splayed wide. It took only a moment, before Ivy's blade sliced over her wrist, causing Eshilieth's hand to drop to the ground. As blood squirted from the stump, Eshilieth let out a moan - Not of pain, but one could say sexual. Stray knew better. It wasn't the pain turning her on ... It was her plan coming to fruition. Stray stopped in mid-charge, eyes wide. Just what.... How could things go anymore In her favor? Setoku dead, his eldest child, dead. An entire Quincy army standing beyond her..... They would follow. Stray would follow, too. Despite her eternal love for Lyonin.... He had abandoned her and her child. She knew it wasn't so black and white, but that was the end result. She couldn't be alone... She would Join Setoku, her eternal lover, husband, father of her child. Her chain of thought was broken though, as if reading her thoughts, Eshilieth spoke. Her voice trembling, her legs rubbing together as she stood in place.

"Are you thinking of the past, Stray? Of the man who not only you tasted, but even Momma Youkai tasted? Whose seed bore Jennifer.... ? Did you know he was a Quincy? But more important... We all shared something in common.... Come to me, my Bount Children..."

The image would burn her eyes but a moment, as the Bount symbols of life and death shined beneath her feet, and above her head. She moaned loudly, as sweat begun to sheen her body, as it slowly lifted off the ground.

"Your Queen demands.... Shinamori..."

Stray finally cracked her eyes opened halfway, as from beneath her floating body, the outline of four appeared. Stray froze in place, her nose twitching...

"No.... No that doesn't... It can't..."

As she finished, a man wearing a dirty once white Gi, with the katakana for "Number One" or Lobo on the back, stepped from the bright light. Resting the flat if the Zanbato her hauled around with his right hand as if it was a Katana - Was that.... The Mortal.... Lobo Oscuras? His skin was dyed an olive brown, and his pupils a deep purple. Resurrection?

"What Is it you need, my lover?"

His voice was deep, and carried the aura of a leader. But why him? They were all mortal... Even revived all they served for was a distraction. Lobo bowed too Eshilieth after asking - But she didn't respond. Her eyes lulled back in her head, her breathing heavy. But it was the outlines of three others. They didn't walk as Lobo did, merely stood in place. It took a moment for the light and her eyes to adjust to actually see. Her breath caught ...

"Yari Yari, Eshilieth. What did you Summon me and my eternal lovers for? All I see before me.... Is trash."

The boy spoke, his sandy brown hair covered by a hand, from a woman. Her arms and Yari wrapped around Setoku, one hand on his head, playing with his hair, the other holding her spear up and infront of the boy. Another girl suddenly came between the two, one hand coming up to touch the girl who was wrapped around Setoku.

"Now Setoku, be kind. That is me, apparently."

The girl adjusted Fujiwara's face to look into hers, and she leaned forward, letting her tongue play on the girls soft lips. Setoku leaned his head back to rest on Fujiwara's shoulder, smiling as he watched the two kiss. The Mortal Sara merely blushed from his look, before she leaned passed Fujiwara, and pressed her lips into Setokus. Stray stopped breathing altogether a moment. Her heart feeling as if it skipped a beat. What the hell was this....?! Their mortal bodies, making out with each other before her. Not just her brother, but her big sister.... Too.

"How did..... How did you find out, Eshilieth? You.... Nor Youkai..."

Finally, her body floated to the ground, and she stumbled forward, into the human Lobo. Her breathing labored, her body covered in sweat, yet Stray noted, her hand.... Wasn't growing back.

"Thank you, my true love.... So much... Fir being a wonderful father, and a wonderful man..."

Eshilieth spoke honestly, which again, Stray noted. But that didn't answer her question. How did Eshilieth know of Big Sister Fujiwara? Setoku and Stray's lover in life.

"But if course... Without the Demon Trio... We never would of got this far... Isn't that right... Youkai?"

"Damn Straight.... Lady Eshilieth."

Stray's breath caught again, as she spun on the spot, her sword coming to cleave the boy in two. Setoku, a man of many names, but to Stray, this was a runt, Setoku long before his prime.... But she'd never forget his nickname buried in the past. Her sword clanged against something, as the boy smiled, tapping his Sandled toes against the dirt, before again, he was behind her. Her sword froze in place, caught by Fujiwara's Spear.

"Did you forget, Hollow? Setoku of the Tenken. The master of the No-dachi Youkai's Bane.... And it's twin sister, the Katana..."

Stray's eyes slid up, as a cracked and bloody sword took up her vision, and her own mortal voice filling her ears, as the darkness begun to close in on her, as the blade bit deep into her shoulder and chest

"Youkai's Wrath!"

(MID chapter to be contained. I know the apperance of the Mortal children of Youkai seems convuluted and rushed, but this will be a single chapter to close all plot holes and open up the story of Setoku, Stray and Fujiwara, who had all crossed paths in life, and all worked together to stop the events which took place all those decades ago. And how lust and desire of the three, and the machinations of Lobo and Eshilieth derailed the plan to give the end result. It may seem rushed ((kinda was a last minute thought to close a few plot holes)) and out of place, but once the chapter Is finished, it'll make sense, I promise!!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:39 pm

::: [Chapter 3.5] :::

The walk home was eerily silent. Something that not even Sara wanted to break for fear of summoning another one of those monsters. Luckily, the two were close enough to where the silence wasn't uncomfortable, and they found their way home as naturally as they would any other day. Save for a bit less foliage marking where they were. When Setoku entered it was met with warm smiles and welcomes, though Sara wasn't supposed to return for another few days. The family waited to gauge Youkai-sama's reaction, who seemed stern and unreadable. As she walked forward Lobo began to walk the young one away, and Setoku stepped in front of Sara to block a blow he was certain would come. Instead, he was shoved to the side hard enough to knock even himself down.

Eshilieth's eyes sparked in glee, and watched delightfully as Ivy ran to Setoku.
Worried.

Yet as Eshilieth watched, that glee became horror. Youkai embraced Sara. Fully and openly. Something she'd never truly done to any of them. Especially not in public. The most Ivy and Eshilieth had ever received was abuse, Lobo only got pats on his head or back, and Jennifer...Youkai very often tried to avoid Jennifer's existence. The only one Youkai so much as side-hugged was Setoku. She'd never once left herself open like this. This was her chance!

As Eshilieth's muscles tensed, she froze, golden eyes locking with red ones. Sara was looking right at her. Did she know? No, that couldn't have been it. It was distraction enough to buy Youkai time to end the hug, though, and look over the rest of the remaining siblings with a corrective glare. "Let Setoku's fall to be a lesson."

Then she took the rabbit they caught, and walked off. She was going to skin it for them, and then Jennifer and Ivy would be tasked with cooking it while the others nursed their wounds and caught up on the day's events. Sara had expected to be the one to take care of dinner, so the reprieve was nice. Maybe that was the surprise Youkai wanted to give. As she sat down and touched her face, she realized that a few tears had fallen without her even being aware of them. "What did you do...?"

"What?" Sara looked to Eshilieth in confusion. The two found their rightful places on the tatami and began meditating. It was a good pass-time because it allowed them to speak without being interrupted. Sara glanced around for Setoku and Lobo, but it seems the two already left to speak elsewhere. Guess that made sense. The two had gone through quite the freaky occurrence. "I caught dinner."

What else did she mean?

Eshilieth straightened up and repurposed her question. "Why did Youkai hug you?"
Sara swallowed and shrugged, uncertain of how to respond without sounding insane. Not that the rumor didn't already exist.

Her sister looked at her, waiting for more. When more wasn't given, she narrowed her eyes and stood. "I'm going to help Ivy. Stay here."

Sara smirked, shrugged, and continued to meditate. Actually meditate, now that she wasn't being talked to. Eshilieth couldn't give her orders, not really, but she didn't plan on leaving this spot so she might as well act like she's following them for the sake of easing the tension in the room. A tension that Youkai only added to when she walked in and sat in front of Sara. It seemed she wasn't going to get much done in the way of clearing her mind...but this was normal. A lot of the family relied on her. Including her mother. Whom' she beamed at as soon as the woman began to speak. "You did well. I didn't know you had that level of strength yet..."

There was an unspoken question.
Why didn't she report it?

Sara froze, uncertain, and then shook her head lightly. "You've got it wrong- I also didn't know," Sara paused, picking at the mat for answers. Youkai glared at her fingers as if she wanted to rip them off, but let her have the distraction if it meant getting more information. "I just desperately wanted to live. It was instinctual to fight. So that's what happened."

Youkai chuckled a little, before it became a fit of giggles. Survival led a human to damaging a Hollow's mask? How absurd!

"You must think I'm a fool, child!" Youkai continued to laugh as she gripped Sara's jaw. Looking her over for anything that'd signify she wasn't human outside of the very apparent bloodline she had. This could be used in her favor, but only if she could remain in control. If not...this small thing might wind up being the death of them all. "What reason do you have to survive? You have nothing."

"I have--" Youkai grinned and held tighter, stopping Sara from continuing such drivel and imparting much more useful advice for the orphan to follow. "Nothing." She let go, stood, and looked down at her pupil. One part treasure, the other part threat. "Listen well, Sara. Times are shifting. You're all growing far past expectations, and like animals with territory growing thin, Everyone in this house will be your enemy soon. You can either act like it now, or be slain by them."

Sara stared in shock, mouthing some sort of rebuttal. They were her family. They were competitive, surely, but they were her family. They'd never do such a thing, Youkai raised them better than that. But none of that came out...because some subconscious part of her believed her mother more than them. So she hesitated...nodded...and stayed silent as Youkai walked off.

Eshilieth, who hid within the kitchen and observed with a frown, took it as Sara acknowledging what Youkai said as a call to a blood war. Yet Sara sat there with eyes closed and resolve held firm. They could all choose to be her enemy if they wanted...that didn't mean she'd have to be theirs. There would always be another way. Sara swore by it with white knuckles, a bleeding lip, and silent tears running down her cheeks.

What a **** reward.

To receive advice that'd change your world, and be expected to live as if it were exactly the same.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:01 pm

::: [Chapter 4] :::

Sara was dead.

At least, that's what she assumed. Except her body still breathed, and from above Setoku, she saw that the two slept peacefully. Her vision was blurry as well since adjusting to this newfound form. A ghost in all it's majesty, with a long chain connecting her to her body. In the recent past, this only happened a few times and for just a split second before waking up...but that all started after the fight with that thing out in the woods. Still, she hadn't been trapped like this before. Sara gently landed to the floor and began phasing through walls, seeking some form of answer to get herself back in her body. It was a hell of a lot better than panicking in a corner, like what she actually wanted to do. As much as she hated to admit it, she was still a child, and sometimes that meant that things just got to be way too much. She doubted that'd change in adulthood, but hoped that she'd have more strength to take on burdens such as these.

Sara moved to the kitchen and living area with no success, and decided to avoid Eshilieth and Ivy's room due to some...odd sounds. The cub was asleep and Lobo...wait, where was Lobo? Sara kept looking for her former husband. Maybe this was a nightmare. It had to be given the sudden chill going down her spine. The only other place to check was Youkai's quarters, but when the door had opened, it was entirely empty...save for stairs. Sara gulped, every step toward the unknown passage felt like wading through a drying cement. The poor girl didn't know what she'd find down there, and didn't even know such a place existed. Yet as she approached the entrance, the faint hum of voices reached her ears.

Eshilieth?

Sara began walking down with purpose, letting the flickering lights from below guide her steps as she made out what was said here and there from echos against the stone walls. Parts of their home's foundation, perhaps? Sara shook her head. Now wasn't the time for an architecture lesson.

As she approached the bottom of the steps, the voices hushed. Youkai's smile faded with a split-second look of shock. She saw her. The other two, who's backs were to Sara, seemed to register the shock and look behind them...only to see nothing but shadows.

"...Momma?" Sara looked at Youkai in fear, no longer able to hide her shaking. The woman cleared her throat and continued speaking to her siblings as if she wasn't there, which only caused Sara to panic more. "Mother please help me!"

Youkai glared at her as Eshilieth and Lobo continued to speak. Something about Bount and Quincy. She didn't understand. Didn't want to. Just wanted to be back in her bed, in the warmth of the furs, and away from this nightmare. Eshilieth and Lobo soon stood, and as they walked, they passed through her as if she were nothing but air. Lobo paused for but a moment, looking back to where she'd stood, but shook his head and kept going up the stairs and back to his room for the night. Eshilieth smiled and followed, though whether that smile was for him or because of something else...Sara couldn't actually tell. Youkai's hand was gripping on her chain before she even had the chance to turn around. "Please don't-- I didn't mean-!"

Youkai held a finger to her lips, and Sara froze. A sudden flash of light occured and she floated back up. Passed the stairs, and the foundation, and even passed Setoku's resting spot. Before evaporating into nothing.

Sara gasped for air, awakening in a cold sweat.

She hadn't known it at the time, but Youkai had essentially preformed a reverse Konso on her. So all anyone else would see was a butterfly. Which had passed Eshilieth's head for just a moment before phasing into her room. It was safe to say that Sara, of course, just assumed it was a nightmare. Still, with all of the recent events, she was forced to ask her brother about it in the morning.

"Quincy?" Setoku repeated back to her, sitting up in bed and letting the fur blanket drop to collect around his hips. Exposing his broad shoulders and muscled back. Trained from both chores and actual sparring. Perfect, he would say. Constricting to Sara. "I...don't know. I've never heard of it."

He was lying. He and Sara both knew it.
But she could either trust him and move on, or push the subject.

After last night, it felt more apparent that Sara just wanted to forget everything. It could be seen in the bags under her eyes, which seemed more and more often to match Youkai's. Maybe their simultaneous exhaustion was what was making them grow closer and closer by the day. Setoku wouldn't have much time to think of a suitable distraction, because Jen already pulled open the sliding door to announce that breakfast was ready. The two of them sighed, relieved, and followed her out with rose-tinted masks. They could talk about this another day.

Another lifetime away, even.
But not now.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:33 pm

::: [Chapter 5] :::

Breakfast was pleasant, actually. A relaxation that might have otherwise been replaced with trepidation came flooding over the family as if it were produced by machinery instead of lackadaisy lustre. Jen spent a lot of time talking about recent trade route changes she was able to spy on while Lobo and Eshilieth busied themselves with talks about where the war was going and who they thought might win. Setoku was admittedly quiet throughout that portion of the conversation, seemingly distracted by Jen and Sara's views of whether or not they'd find a better market in the east or the west. Jen challenged that the west was where the more war torn areas were, so there would be little money to gain. Whereas Sara proposed that was where the most supplies and bodyguard work was needed, so it might be worth investing into the underdog.

Youkai was absent, which was probably for the best. After the last few days everyone was feeling as if they were walking on glass around her, and there was an unspoken resentment regarding her bipolar nature overall. Something that some of the children seemed to pick up on and inherit...but that was all the suspicions of Lobo. Who save for his brother, kept remarkably quiet about the events the two had uncovered. Setoku wasn't sure how he'd manage that with someone like Sara, who made it her mission to know pretty much anything that could cause harm to their clan --- and eradicate it with explosive intensity. Suffice it to say he considered himself lucky when she allowed him to drop it in favor of a meal. The girl was more animalistic than even she realized, and he could use that to his advantage until she hopefully just forgot about the entire thing. Protecting her would be a lot harder if she wound up siding with anyone else.

And she would.

There was no way she could remain the way she was forever, smiling and joking with the rest of her siblings as if they all didn't have their own motivations. Even Jen, the youngest of them, had reason to be here beyond safety. Sara herself was the only one who seemed to be completely oblivious to it. Or maybe that was just how she coped. The longer Setoku stared at her, the less he was actually able to see. It made Ivy jealous enough to poke him in the face with her chopsticks. "Stop staring at her rack and pass the rice, Seto-kuuun."
Then the rice bowl flew at Ivy's head. A glaring Sara at the cause of it.

Ivy was about to yell at her for wasting food but Eshilieth countered by tossing the noodles, which landed in Sara's face and earned quite an agitated grin. Lobo, to his benefit, stood up with his food so he could avoid having his meal wasted. Jen all too eagerly got in on the action, tossing sticky buns at pretty much everyone, whereas Seto tossed whatever sauces he could grab. Food was precious, and wasting it would receive a lashing if they were caught...but sometimes it was worth it for these moments. Moments where they could all just be kids.

When all of them were sufficiently covered in food, save for Jen who remained mostly unharmed due to no one wanting to hurt her, Lobo sighed. Put his chopsticks down...and then flipped his bowl and gently covered the girl's head in leftover noodle broth. Causing the girl to giggle and prod at Lobo for ruining her victory.

"Well, I'd say Lobo won that duel," Eshilieth said, licking her wrist as Ivy began picking food from her hair. Setoku licked Sara's face which got him a playful shove. Then Jen shouted, "Not it!" before running off to play with the chickens in the back.

"Not it." Lobo shrugged, ruffling Setoku's messy hair and wiping the residue on his gi before following Jen. Setoku, never one to lose, followed after repeating the same sentiment. As did Ivy, who was all the happier to get closer to Setoku and away from Sara's food-war-path.

That left Sara and Eshlieth, who stared at each other a moment, before Sara waved her hand as if to say she'd handle it. "...oh." Eshlieth blinked in shock for a moment, nodded thankfully, and left to go hang out with the others before training. Though not before kissing the girl on the forehead. "Thank you."

It was a surprising gesture that left Sara a bit confounded. The cleaning was done in silence, mostly, with most of it being wrapped up before Youkai exited her room. The only thing that hadn't been cleaned were the kids themselves, though the only one Youkai was able to see was Sara. Who was prepping Youkai's meal...while also looking like said meal tried to eat her along the way. "Sara!? What happened?" Youkai didn't sound mad so much as astonished. The woman seemed to be almost smitten, she hadn't seen Sara this laid back since she was small enough to ride on her shoulder like a pet bird. Youkai picked some crumbs out of Sara's hair before taking the tray, she still expected an answer, but Sara seemed at a loss for words. Until finally coming up with a pretty fair excuse.

"We were sparring...using unconventional attack methods."

"I see." Youkai acknowledged, taking her tea cup from the counter and doing her best not to let her maternal instincts overtake her need for control. One sip later she said, "Do be sure to get everyone cleaned up when you're done."

Then she left, and Sara was able to finally release the breath she didn't know she'd been holding.
For once, in a long while, it seemed like things were normal again.
Sara wondered how long that'd last.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:45 pm

A Famial Tale: Spector of the Past; Vision of the Future: The Story of the Fall of Erikai, and the birth of Youkai's Bane and Youkai's wrath

"It was a tale that begat this entire Blood War. Youkai was power, and many fail to grasp how deep her plans truly went. Jennifer South-Paw Shinamori was the catalyst of this deeply laid plan. What if her child turned on her? Would it succeed? She needed to know. The reason Stray couldn't remember the birth of her and Setoku's child was simply because Youkai miscasted the Sinner spell. Instead of Six months of memory being removed, it went destroyed two years of memories. Stray was fully aware Jennifer was her child, was fully aware and even settled down with Setoku, marrying in a ceramony in Tokyo. It was a year and a half after the child's birth, Stray and Setoku's escape from the Shinamori family, that these events finally rolled into motion. That's right, Sara Shinamori, my perfect daughter, your happy life I had envisioned for you was achieved, then you and Setoku were robbed of this gift. By that ungrateful Snatch Anasandri, and her whore daughter Nikana.
" ------ Sky Leroy,. True Creator of Stray, explaining the gap in her memory to Setoku and Stray Shortly before his brutal murder.

Chapter 6

July 8, 1960 (96 years to the day her father died, 369 days short of her 97th birthday, 4 days short of her 96th); a small Hamlet village in the middle of the night

"Mistress Erikai, the Queen of Blades fast approaches"

A young girl sat with her dirty blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail- her chin was sharp, while her cheekbones high, but soft. Her eyes the lightest of purple. But the lids remained closed. Her body was encased in a plain green dress. A quincy cross charm dancing lightly off her cleavage as she took a deep breath, allowing purple reishi to wrap around her. She rose slowly from her sitting position, and begun walking forward. Many quincy standing aside and kneeling as she walked by. B, the Bitter One, current Head Priestress of the Vondenreich. Shinamori Ivory Erikai.

"Then my aunt shall suffer the same fate as my Mother and Father, wretched beast."

Her voice was light, as if a small child barely past puberty. In reality, she was nearing 100 years old. And she, and this Woman In Black invading, were the last of a fallen Quincy family of legend. How a Bount managed to share the last name of her blood related parents she did not understand, just yet. But in due time. As her thoughts finished, her body crossed a blue threshold of reishi, and the quiet blue sky was replaced by the ebony shroud of night, and the holes of the massive shroud peirced through. A full, blood red moon hung high in the sky. The pocket dimension was safe in the Balances hands, as she knew, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of.... cold trepidation. She almost missed the tiny black dot against that moon. Again, she took a breath, as her Sandled little feet stepped on the jaw of a half alive bount, who let out a gurgle In response.

"Shut it, beast. I have no time to play savior for hells children."

She spoke it so softly,  it could barely be heard over the sound of his cartilage and bones snapping as the girl stomped her foot down. A booming voice laughing seductively over it all, before speaking. It sounded old... and startlingly enough, as if it were coming from another dimension, as Erikai had come from. It was hard for her to describe. But that coolness... only a Shinamori would be so cold to family, as she was told about them. Apparently,  this old woman had killed her mother Ivory, who she called sister.

"Enough of that laugh. You will answer for killing my mother... and as to why you parrot around my family name"

Erikai stopped as she finished her speech. Her socks soaked with blood from the battlefield. Quincy body's laying scarred or dead. The village in shambles. A single dirt road Erikai followed, filled with blood, body parts, broken quincy and bount charms, shattered puppets, broken puppet weapons. Quigley had done well himself, his soldiers on the other hand didn't seem to fair as well considering the bodies. The Jailer? Hardly. Not a single bount prisoner of the 25 she brought. And only she remained. His entire squad was here. He was taken down by her. She would punish him for surviving. She stopped, as finally, her aunt spoke.

"My... you look so much like him... and my loving Sister as well. Erikai.... Ivory.... Shinamori. The honor is almost mine, mistress of the Quincy. Allow me to properly introduce myself, as I've yet to do so for Mt wonderful neice!"

Erikai suddenly tensed, snapping her elbow out to outstretch her arm, fingers bent slightly at the knuckles, as a thin silver beam shot from her dress sleeves, and the tip of it, shaped like a hole, caught on her bent pointer and middle, where she spun it around, twisting her wrist slight and turning her head to the left and bending it slightly, bringing up her right arm, where the weapon spun in her right hand, over her head. She didn't speak, nor elaborate as she kept walking forward Eshilieth spoke for her instead.

"Ah, a Quincy. Your mother wasn't one, but your father was. What your doing, your father did as well, but with his left hand. And he never spun it around. Selee Schiender. He didn't even know what it was, but he was..."

She stopped talking as the girls left shoulder rolled, and her left elbow snapped out like her right, but her left hand the fingers were splayed wide, the middle finger bent at the knuckle. Another beam shot our, catching on the bent middle finger. There was a dual snap hiss, as both the purple blades ignited, and Erikai vanished from Eshilieth's sight. Before Eshilieth could compute the girl had vanished, the familiar sound of a Quincy flash step filled her ears, followed by the feel of a thousand pounds of steel press to the center of her spine, as Erikai spoke mid-attack.

"I don't care, die."

Erikai felt her toe impact the small of her spine, heard a weird gurgle as Eshilieth took the attack. It wasn't a kill shot, nor was it even debilitating to someone like Eshilieth... so why.... why was she making such a show of it all? After a moment of thought, Erikai spun her selee Schneider around once more, before turning her back on the old lady in black. As this thought crossed her mind, as if she were a goddess, several hundred Quincy in white uniforms begun appearing,  knelt down, bows drawn. All aimed for the crumbled being gurgling on the ground.

"To my understanding, you were quite the looker in your youth, Bount. Somehow you intertwined yourself into the legendary Quincy family, and for that ill be forever fascinated by your candor - Goodbye, Queen of the Blood suckers"

Erikai's swords deactivated as she walked away, and thousands of arrows converged on the woman. Rhe displacement of reishi causing an unnatural wind to whip her clothing and hair about. It was finally over. Her eyes seemed affected, as a dull purple haze filled her vision. She looked back behind her, and froze. All fhe quincy laid strewn about.... headless?

"Ivy-ch---"

Erikai had felt a pressure on her lower spine as she looked back, her eyes slowly coming down,  too meet the eyes not of the old bount in black, but.... her.... mother...? She felt a hand come to rest on her shoulders, as Ivy's sword pushed from her stomach, Eshilieth came to float behind Erikai, wrapping her arms around her neck, and slowly leaning in close to her exposed neck.

"I said allow me to introduce myself, Erikai. My name is Eshilieth Shinamori. I am the sister of Ivy Shinamori, lover of Setoku and Sara Shinamori, and your blood aunt... My dear..."

Eshilieth suddenly bit down on Erikai's neck, and begun sucking the extra Reishi this girl used to stay young. And as Erikai's body slowly begun to wither and age, Eshilieth's own body begun growing tighter and firmer, more plump where she needed it most - A single tear rolled down Erika's cheek, as she locked eyes with her mother - and she felt the last of life escape her lungs.... so this was what it meant..... to die..... as a Shinamori. As her body begun to fade to dust, Eshilieth broke the bite, and watched with interest,  as the former princess of the fallen family whispered the last thing she saw as life escaped her..

"I'm in..... Hell...."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content