World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opposite race Rank 6-7 PvP Barrier

+19
lilEmily
Boveip
Kazu
straywolf174
Lsmjudoka
Ormag
Deimi
Agito_Ralzer
Manchu
Sveti_Diabhal
God
Jeantall
Zerorin
Zero
WarJack
Aless
V3nomAng3L
Tkamaru
Jackie-boy
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Opposite race Rank 6-7 PvP Barrier - Page 2 Empty Re: Opposite race Rank 6-7 PvP Barrier

Post by mskod1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:45 am

Why not change it completely and instead of working off ranks that attack ranks it is decided on level?

For example lets say as a rank 6 lvl 75 you can attack players maybe 10 levels below you and 10 levels higher, so as a lvl 75 you'd be fighting rank 6 level 65 and above and rank 7's up to 85.
Or as lvl 100 rank 7 I could only then fight lvl 90-110 players.

This does limit how many people you can pvp but it kind of addresses the issue of overpowered combatants to an extent. As a lvl 150 this would be annoying too as it seems your range would be a lot less from 140-150. but as someone mentioned above (sorry cannot recall whose post i read) at rank 8 there already is a massive difference in strength between those with only a few level difference due to large amount of stats needed (experience) between each level point.
mskod1
mskod1
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Milord Hollow
Title: Lord of Kyoto
Race: Quincy

Back to top Go down

Opposite race Rank 6-7 PvP Barrier - Page 2 Empty Re: Opposite race Rank 6-7 PvP Barrier

Post by Zerocool Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:15 pm

The original post has very valid points, and I can agree with them, but I have a problem with the solution.  The barrier is needed to stop slaughter and rage quitting, this is an online game & it's active community plays a huge role in it's success.

I'd like to see the rank 6 & 7 barrier only being lifted in the "attack base" area.  This way, no race has a huge invasion advantage, each could defend properly.

This might also promote more players to come to Koyoto, since there may be prey in those squares, which wold be an awesome side-effect.

As far as Deimi's suggestion for the level lock, I pretty much asked for something like that a long time ago and was denied.  I feel once a player is capped, they should be attackable by the next rank to give them incentive to rank, & it would help stiffle farming of weaker people that can drive them to rage quit.  Then again, the new CK rules that are being implemented will help out in this area.

Zerocool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuzou_Suzuya Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 pm

I agree with zerocool on the attack base part. lets people like fethe and rain be able to be attacked without too many people rage quitting.
Juuzou_Suzuya
Juuzou_Suzuya
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Raion
Title: Man who wields the Chains of fate
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2