World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware the buttons!

2 posters

Go down

Beware the buttons! Empty Beware the buttons!

Post by straywolf174 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:46 pm

I am...annoyed by the fact that level 40 and below cannot attack Hollow bretheran despite the option being there. I know this and the below are such small insignifigant suggestions that most likely cannot be taken seriously by the game's majority, but why not put a Spar option instead until reaching said Attackable rank.
In fact, why remove the option for Gillian in the first place?? Is it not how Hollow in Bleach became Adjuchas as stated in between the final battle between Ichigo and Grimmjow? I propose including the option or removing the eye sore all together.

PvP would be nice to collect, as i have noticed low level shinigami aren't on as often. Example?

Spoiler:

Anyway, for me, its an eye sore and taunting me to rank up while capping. Especially with that giant rank up button hovering above my name.
It may be paranoia, but i feel like the system is subliminally mocking the crap out of me XD

Again, i know its something very small, but either remove uneeded options from being clicked, or replace them with the rank appropriate options.
As far as the rank up button...couldn't we just make it smaller, like something under the information bar near the screen's banner? Or similar to that. Or how bout' the filling Bleach Skull sqaure beside it. Once able to rank up, it stops filling, and you can click it??

Ugh...maybe i over think shiz, lol.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Beware the buttons! Empty Re: Beware the buttons!

Post by mskod1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:08 am

I am just going to address the rank up button just because the rest of suggestion I am not fully aware of those issues in lower ranks (been a while since i played down there).

Yes that rank u button is so juicy and mocking being a rank-holder (insert peoples hatred for those who rank hold) it glares at me on a daily basis Absence of mind . But I think for new players it needs to be something easy to see Hence the size and locate being in the profile. If there was a way to keep it easy to find and do for new players then it currently is I would be all for it but I can not think of anything of the top of my head.
mskod1
mskod1
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Milord Hollow
Title: Lord of Kyoto
Race: Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 pm

I think a more noticible link near the info. bar, small but easily seen, would be nice. Smile

That, or show the rank up button in "Evolutions" with an alert, or even a new tab in profile that shows what you need to rank, and a rank button when ready to rank, having it called "Spirit Cycle". Or, you know, something!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum