World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system

3 posters

Go down

Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system  Empty Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system

Post by Ichi Kuros Thu May 14, 2015 3:17 am

I honestly believe that just like how players have ranks that their weapons should have them too. All can start as lessers and the players have to train them to further progress them. I think that would even up the odds between players a bit
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system  Empty Re: Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system

Post by fethesama Thu May 14, 2015 3:24 am

would have to be an extremely difficult and arduous task to not anger the players who purchased their zans. I like the idea of training the zan more than zan skill.

Dorm has mentioned different power levels for shikai. Somehow I believe these 2 thoughts could be smashed together and discussed.

fethesama
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system  Empty Re: Zanpakuto and ressurecion ranking system

Post by Monkey_D_Joker1006 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 am

i like this idea that will reduce the power gap between lesser rank and legendary rank type zan,i support ichi
Monkey_D_Joker1006
Monkey_D_Joker1006
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down