World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnderGround boss

5 posters

Go down

UnderGround boss Empty UnderGround boss

Post by CYRO Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Alright I have been hearing how unfair the new underground is And frankly I am not understanding the reason behind this.
Early on people were agreeing to not attack each other until after the event while it is impossible to control everyone people took it as a race event and broke it with the very members they agree to it with.

This general agreement still stands in many of the hollows eyes while a few higher levels will do what they want. it cant be controlled it cant be stopped not even by us. But for the most part we just want to train with the underground boss we do not want to fight you for it. Try talking with hollows about it you might make a lot more head way then you would think.

The boss is not unfair in any means it is a fair add on due to the fact while we kill you we can not use it! you outnumber us! the fights between players take longer then Five mins! that means no matter what you guys still get more out of it then we do!!!

Also being hearing how shini saying it is unfair and this is the world of hollows. This honestly pisses me off. We have being Nerf vs the boss Flat out Nerf HOLLOWS ONLY!!! SO MUCH UNFAIR FOR SHINNI!!! Shini got a catch up mechanic to make it easier to level up with boss while its true we get it if we were fall behind it would help us but the fact is we don't and work hard to make sure it stays that way.

The problem the Shini have is not everyone is helping on the boss you think i am kidding? I am not I see Captain sitting back in Soul Society while shini lose by less then 5%.

Look at it very carefully as a race be willing to take losses to get stronger as a group.

I do want feed back from shinni but remember if you say something that is incorrect don't expect me to do anything other then shoot down your post. To catch back up to the hollows Shinni must grow stronger that is the bottom of the line.

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

UnderGround boss Empty Re: UnderGround boss

Post by CYRO Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:00 pm

oh sorry I forgot Hollows are trying to get stronger by helping each other and setting up our own tourneys. We want to be on top!!

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinis_Rahl Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 pm

Well, you get your top, and can have it Cyro. And you are complaining about a pipeline we hear all the time. Being able to spam it 10 times or whatever is the issue really, because despite all of your rhetoric or whatever, the active shinni can't go to KC, they can't do the things you assume we can and it is an unfair advantage. You can gripe about all of our supposed "outnumbering" when hollows "outnumber" the shini in the top 10 experience. Like, does that even influence any of your discussion at all?

Last edited by Zinis_Rahl on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos xD)

Zinis_Rahl
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinis_Rahl Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:07 pm

My bad, I didn't mean to lose it here

Last edited by Zinis_Rahl on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zinis_Rahl
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by CYRO Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Alright so they can only Catch so many at one time. that fight is the five mins long. Ruins it for shini and hollow. Your gonna get killed its the fact of the game until you guys get Stronger. And i cant spam 10 of them I can only get three If I am lucky. as for wins you guys can do the same. If it was me personally I would attack Zerocool,saber,brook and lock them down and allow lowers level to train. take turns work something most hollows will not bother you. heck if you made a list you could figure out who wont bother you and even come to an agreement like some hollows did. I personally have Promised to attack any higher level shini so the lower ranks of the hollows can train. I am Sacrificing to make us stronger. If lsm Nerfs that i will keep trying thats all there is to it. I did the same as Shini until shini Lied about what i said.

also your thread I heard was moved to shini only discussion

Last edited by CYRO on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerocool Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Zinis_Rahl wrote:Also, pretty sweet my thread was deleted. I guess there is no "unfairness" in everyone's voice at all
it was moved, by a shinni mod, look in shinni only section

Zerocool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuzou_Suzuya Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

it wasn't deleted, zinis
Juuzou_Suzuya
Juuzou_Suzuya
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Raion
Title: Man who wields the Chains of fate
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Hmmm, I can't exactly see what you mean, but...if I'm correct in my understanding, I don't think it's just a problem with one mechanic in the game. I remember back when both the Shinigami and Hollows had members who we're both active and very deliberate. They knew how to round up the members of their respected races, give orders, and persuade them to follow those orders for the greater good of both sides, the game, and the players.

It seems to me, in my personal opinion, that the Shinigami have lost this, and Hollow, while not as good as the past, have a better game plan. As Cyros said, the big bad wolves don't exactly provide a steady hand in leading their own members, and so the ones who try, are not backed up and this ultimately results in more failures. This is generally a problem with players, and the "strategy" they think is best. It all really depends on us, and no amount of fixing can change that common law.

I believe that in order for things to be SEEN by some as "fair" again, then people have to take the initiative to make it so.

Not everything is up to the admins and mods. They try there best, but they can't do much if players lack effort and complain about everything "wrong" with the very strategy they constantly use and fail with. Both sides have their issues, and both sides need to fix them, but like I said, the shinigami have it worse off because I feel lack of effort is happening.

As I stated, this is all just personal opinion, and applies only to the Shinigami who actually do this, not the ones who actually try.

If you don't like my post, feel free to ignore it or request it to be deleted. I just figured I'd put my two cents in.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinis_Rahl Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:03 pm

*smh* It is frustrating when you are one of the few people who actually try, and they get pwned non-stop. Only to have the other side say things like "You need to organize better". Da hell. I have been for months doing everything I can to organize us better. It's a slow process, training in this game is a slow process.... therefore, I hate the banter that fills mixed with people saying things that they do not even know. Mostly why I avoid it.

As far as the strategy of attacking those players Cyro, it's been tried. Doesn't work really, and the shini players tend to be a little more pvp minded, so more of them care about their records ect. No one runs headlong into a for sure losing fight, and it's hard to convince people that have been putting in THE most time into this game to go out and sacrifice themselves to players that they probably have something of a pvp grudge against. Just so lower levels should go out to level? You mean the ones who remain lower leveled because they don't play as much? Nah. It's not worth it, it would be killing our pride.

One last thing, Cyro you can get mad that some shini have had an upset response, and complained about something which is definitely an advantage for your race but keep in mind that it is a two way street

Zinis_Rahl
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by CYRO Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 pm

That last response was much Different then all the other ones that have been posted up to date.

Yes it does Favor the hollows but not due to anything Lsm has done or hollows but by the shinis own doing. you have the option from the sound of it to fix it yourself but refuse to do it as a race. I do understand the frustration your are going through more then you know I was a Captain for the shinigami at one point.

In my personal opinion I am seeing the shinigami slowly rallying and becoming stronger much stronger then it used to be. You stand a chance a really good one if your Captains Did there job as captains. (all of them not just the select three that I am seeing all the time)

As for getting angry I am valid to say the game Favors the shini in points and numbers. Were the Problem lies is that your members are not willing to sacrifice for the race and since they do not they are handing us the advantage.

I will also point this out again the most active hollows are willing to talk to u about the underground not all but some of them are willing to enjoy a truce.

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerocool Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Zinis_Rahl wrote:*smh* It is frustrating when you are one of the few people who actually try, and they get pwned non-stop. Only to have the other side say things like "You need to organize better". Da hell. I have been for months doing everything I can to organize us better. It's a slow process, training in this game is a slow process.... therefore, I hate the banter that fills mixed with people saying things that they do not even know. Mostly why I avoid it.

As far as the strategy of attacking those players Cyro, it's been tried. Doesn't work really, and the shini players tend to be a little more pvp minded, so more of them care about their records ect. No one runs headlong into a for sure losing fight, and it's hard to convince people that have been putting in THE most time into this game to go out and sacrifice themselves to players that they probably have something of a pvp grudge against. Just so lower levels should go out to level? You mean the ones who remain lower leveled because they don't play as much? Nah. It's not worth it, it would be killing our pride.

One last thing, Cyro you can get mad that some shini have had an upset response, and complained about something which is definitely an advantage for your race but keep in mind that it is a two way street

It takes time, Zinis, it doesn't happen over night. I have seen a major improvement in your race though. Keep working at it & don't give up, not too long ago, hollows were CKing each other and wouldn't help each other out unless they were getting paid.

You have to find a few passionate members and light the fire of pride & comradery, hoping it spreads like wild fire

Zerocool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down