World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gauging interest level in new RP forum

+8
straywolf174
ShadowWhoWalks
Lacrimosa
Lust
jetxtreme
Maximillion
Hunata
Lsmjudoka
12 posters

Go down

Gauging interest level in new RP forum Empty Gauging interest level in new RP forum

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 pm

Relevant to another thread, but I wanted to focus this one specifically - We're working on making a new forum, and we have to decide what sections to add and what to leave out to keep the forum as trim and easy to use and navigate as possible. To this end I want to garner the level of interest for a WoB forum RP. Assuming that significantly more time and effort was put into it than the RP on this forum, and it was tied to in-game story, maybe loosely tied to your in-game characters (not stats persay but perhaps name, race, rank, maybe none of the above).

Would you use the new RP forum on a regular basis? Please post here so we can see how many people are interested in this.

Thanks-
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gauging interest level in new RP forum Empty Re: Gauging interest level in new RP forum

Post by Hunata Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 pm

I would be interested.
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Inazuma Shiba
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Gauging interest level in new RP forum Empty Re: Gauging interest level in new RP forum

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:38 pm

I would use the hell out of it, with the caveat that I don't log in, wondering why nobody's replied, to find my post wrecked, edited with "your a loser", or deleted.

I've been all about actually creating a community out of this mess for the entire 4 weeks I've been here. Wink
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:58 pm

I would definitely keep on using the rp part of the forum.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:08 am

I would join in as well.

My concern lies in whether or not the mods that have gone rampant and freely and unjustly edited users posts would be allowed to moderate it. If the answer is no, then I'll drive right in.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:47 am

*flops in*
Aye, I'd be interested. If it really kicks up, I'll drop by more than once a week. Not sure if I'll be able to post daily depending on depth of the RP, but I'd be more than willing to even play that random NPCs that gets offed 2.5 posts into a new event ;O
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWhoWalks Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Would be interested in a well made rp

ShadowWhoWalks
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:46 pm

On behalf of Hunata's request, I'll repeat my thoughts from the other thread:

- A new rp forum sounds awesome
- As always, I'd definitely love to be a part of it
- Stats and things should stay in WoB's RPG
- RP Mods, both past and future, should probably be treated with the same respect and courtesy as regular mods SHOULD the new forum even have them
- Rules and boundaries should be set up accordingly if there will be any sort of story and or community being built
- Roleplayers should read those rules and boundaries in order to avoid misinforming one another and trying to hound staff through said misinformation
- etc etc etc (see other thread for more information)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by jwash11 Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

ya, for sure. ill actually come to forums.xD

jwash11
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by CYRO Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:16 am

yeah i would be intrested

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Please keep this thread on topic. We're gauging interest, please take suggestions on guidelines / etc. to the relevant thread. Thank you.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Hitori wrote:Please keep this thread on topic. We're gauging interest, please take suggestions on guidelines / etc. to the relevant thread. Thank you.

Sorry about that. I have made a thread to discuss the future of the WoB Roleplay Community, in terms of Guidelines, etc.

https://worldofbleach-forum.rpg-board.net/t2517-guidelines-for-the-wob-roleplay-community#25011
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Logician Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Lsmjudoka wrote:Relevant to another thread, but I wanted to focus this one specifically - We're working on making a new forum, and we have to decide what sections to add and what to leave out to keep the forum as trim and easy to use and navigate as possible. To this end I want to garner the level of interest for a WoB forum RP. Assuming that significantly more time and effort was put into it than the RP on this forum, and it was tied to in-game story, maybe loosely tied to your in-game characters (not stats persay but perhaps name, race, rank, maybe none of the above).

Would you use the new RP forum on a regular basis? Please post here so we can see how many people are interested in this.

Thanks-

What's the status of this?

Logician
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down