World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach 423 "Farewell Swords"

+8
Setsuna
dragonkiller
Deadpool
Lsmjudoka
grimjow42
Drax1
oz_11
Yukira_Fuyushi
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bleach 423 "Farewell Swords" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach 423 "Farewell Swords"

Post by Deadpool Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 am

Shira wrote:
Drax1 wrote:Ichi may not have paperwork skills but he's devoted and stronger than Toshi

No one gives a damm how strong you are if you can't manage your paperwork, have responsibilities elsewhere and don't have proper leadership experience.

Tell that to Kenpachi xDxDxD.

And no Ichigo does not care much about soul society to become even a Captain. He wants to protect his friends and most of them are alive and live in Karakura Town, Real World. He cared for SS only so far that some of his friends had problems there... Tought seeing Ichigo using kidou will be intresting. Most likely he'll have uber destructive power and limited control so he'll be blowin' himself pretty badly pretty often xDxDxD

Also don't mix in Naruto in Bleach Universe they are totally different stories by two different authors. And Ichigo and Naruto aren't even that close in their personalities too Wink

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Break Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Lsmjudoka wrote:Drax, that wouldn't work the way you might think. Ichigo's powers are gone. Even his ability to see ghosts is gone... He has no spirit power whatsoever, he's a normal human. Which is a logic fail on Kubo's part, he should still have Hollow powers. Either way, I'm somewhat happy he didn't go out of control and become the next arc.

Definitely happy with Hitsugaya getting stronger Smile
Can't wait to see Ishida have to save Ichigo's butt from some Hollow...

I know necroquote, but i just wanted to mention that this logical fallacy may occur from a mistranslation and may be out of Kubo's hands

in other news: I hope the next arc is ichigo-less, or at least limited-ichigo, he gets so annoying sometimes. and also ichimaru should come back to life somehow...good guys never die in bleach right?
Break
Break
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 am

True... Meh, I guess he was a "bad guy" for so long that Kubo got that idea stuck in his head and killed him.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I still want to see what are other Noble Families and members of Kuchiki family.I refuse to believe there's only Byakuya and Rukia,not counting that filler crap.

Toshiro is too immature to be Captain-Commander.It would take good couple thousand years for him.

I want to see Kenpachi getting Shikai or even Bankai.That would be a blast.

Rest is pretty much what Deadpool mentioned,plot holes that need to be filled.

Funny how Aizen is immortal and if Gotei 13 doesn't get stronger they will eventually get killed by him.
Also,Ichigo does beat the living crap out of Aizen but loses all his power,now that's some drawback.

Anyway,I'm interested in what Tite could come up with.
Marshal
Marshal
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Break Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:32 am

Well if i'm not mistaken they have shown cut backs to byakuya's father before in the manga, but never elaborated much on him
Break
Break
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Break wrote:Well if i'm not mistaken they have shown cut backs to byakuya's father before in the manga, but never elaborated much on him

They've never showed his father.

Serendipity
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Break Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Hmm, i'll go look for it when i have time. Pretty sure it was in the "Turning back the Pendulum" mini-arc, don't think they have shown him in any of the arcs in recent time.
Break
Break
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonkiller Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Break wrote:Hmm, i'll go look for it when i have time. Pretty sure it was in the "Turning back the Pendulum" mini-arc, don't think they have shown him in any of the arcs in recent time.
the only one i know i byakuyas blood line that have been shown exept byakuya is his grandpa
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: MrDk
Title: Fiery Awesomesword
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Nope, Byakuya's father has never been shown in the manga.

The only time he is ever seen, is in: Bleach Databook: Masked
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2yy31vn.jpg

His name was Sōjun Kuchiki, and he was the lieutenant of the 6th division under Ginrei Kuchiki

Serendipity
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Break Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Fair enough, confused his father with his grandfather. Mistakes happen, haven't read "Turning back the pendulum" in years
Break
Break
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by s2mangas2 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:47 am

what is a captain's haori to you: "a pain in the ass", "cheap", "stylish?" epic
should the CC really be worried about a piece of cloth? well, he lost an arm but not his haori.....

can't belive the unwritten rule "nobody dies in bleach" has been broken. this was rather unexpected. if hiyori can survive I thought it should be possible for gin too, kinda sad.

so that's it with ichigo? he shrunk, his hair got back to nomal and he lost his powers - goodbye awesomeness! though it was refreshing to see ichigo in normal clothes for once. also, were his friends waiting for a month in order for ichigo to wake up? where's isshin?
and what about the ending, ichigo losing his ability to even see spirits? don't get me wrong, it was made well, BUT what about a gigai? couldn't rukia simply use a gigai in order to talk to ichigo? that shouldn't be that hard.....("I can still see you" - stalking much, no?)
moreover, now fruits basked or some chocolat from SS with words of gratitude? c'mon, ichigo saved them all, sacrifised his powers but what did he get - nothing? what a greatful bunch of fellas.....

was I the only one thinking something must be wrong to sentence aizen to jail? prison break? and the government 46 even said he's immortal, which means after aizen's free he can wreck havoc again - why not just kill him?

random ramblings: was it only me or did the parts involving ichigo seemed to be unreal? do you really think ichigo has already woken up or is this only inside his dream/nightmare? he'll figure out that this world isn't quite right, it's only inside his mind and he has to gain back his powers (somehow) in order to really wake up. well, that'd be something new for once.

s2mangas2
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by s2mangas2 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 am

Yukira_Fuyushi wrote:An epic chapter that ties up some of the loose threads.
I was happy to know Hitsugaya is getting stronger, (But not for Hinamori. Nooo...I hate her >.<)
It was sad to see Rukia's goodbye, and I'm left wondering how Kubo will start off the next chapter after the break.
I thought I heard IchiHime fans the world over scream "Ichigo can't see Rukia anymore! Their relationship is over! Hurray!" Darn, I was totally wrong about Ichigo being crushed by reiatsu. My ability to predict Bleach is pretty much zero.

I thought it was a decent chapter. However, we don't know anything about the Vizards. And it seems Aizen is far from being down and out - Room 46 is basically sending him to Azkaban, and we know how that usually turns out. I'm guessing a Isshin-based arc is next. We seriously need some more information about that gentleman.

s2mangas2
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2