World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Favorite Anime?

+25
stark234
Toboe
xcoser123
orosan
straywolf174
hitsugaia
Aitenshi
Abbadon
calarakien
kittychan
Konan
discojesus
Setoku
Kawaii
Shukuchi
Noctis_Lucis_Caelum
takeru
vmBrainstorm
Shadow
Miyavi
Drax1
Haruchi
oz_11
Legend
Apocalypse
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is Your Favorite Anime?

Post by Legend Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Thought I add some of my new recent Animes here.

Deadman Wonderland

A massive earthquake ravaged Japan's mainland and destroyed most of Tokyo, sinking three-quarters of it into the ocean. Ten years later, the story shifts to Igarashi Ganta, a seemingly ordinary student attending Nagano Prefecture's middle school. An escapee, a survivor of the great earthquake, Ganta has no memories of the tragedy and has lived a normal life. This all changes when a strange man covered in blood and crimson armour floats through his classroom windows. Grinning madly, the Red Man massacres Ganta's entire class but instead of killing him, embeds a red crystal shard in Ganta's chest. Within days of the massacre, Ganta is declared the sole suspect and, following a quick trial, is sentenced to life imprisonment in Deadman Wonderland, a massive theme park like prison.

Arriving at the prison, Ganta is fitted with a special collar which monitors his location and life signs. Due to the heinous nature of Ganta's 'crime', he has to live out his imprisonment under Deadman Wonderland's 'Death Sentence'. A lethal poison is constantly injected into his bloodstream through the collar, but it can be neutralized by consuming a peculiar candy-like medicine every three days. Additional candy can be earned through hard work or by purchasing it. In order to gather Cast Points, the prison's currency, an inmate has to perform in the facility's lethal games and survive. Fortunately for Ganta, he is aided by a mysterious girl named Shiro, who apparently knows Ganta, and is known by other prisoners as well.

While trying to survive as an inmate on death row, Ganta becomes increasingly obsessed with the 'Red Man' and tries to find him so he could clear his name. In a bizarre twist, Ganta begins to develop the ability to manipulate his own blood, to the point of turning it into a weapon. Unbeknownst to him, Ganta has become one of the prison's 'Deadmen', a segregated group of prisoners possessing the Branch of Sin which makes them capable of controlling their blood. After his ability is discovered, Ganta is forced to participate in brutal gladiatorial death matches, known as Carnival Corpse, whose anonymous spectators pay large amounts of money to watch. In his struggle he manages to befriend some of those he fought off in the arena, and with their help Ganta continues his quest to uncover the identity of the Red Man, why he turned into a Deadman and the dark secrets the prison authorities are hiding.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Illust07-mainWhat Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Illust01-main

Astarotte no Omocha!

In the medieval fantasy world of Álfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvarland (ユグヴァルランド Yuguvarurando?), has just reached the age of 10. For the coming years of a young succubus' life, it is necessary for them to have a male harem. In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called Sauzfryma. The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join, as human males are said to be impossible to find. However, her followers are somehow able to find a human male named Naoya Tohara who, along with his daughter Asuha, is brought to the demon world to be part of Astarotte's harem.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 1
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 AstarotteNoOmochacover

Battle Girls: Time Paradox

Modern-day middle school girl Hideyoshi is mysteriously hurled into a world resembling the warring states period of Japanese history, only this time it's inhabited only by women. This world's Oda Nobunaga is gathering the legendary Crimson Armor so she can rule the world, and for some reason needs Hideyoshi's help to do it.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Battle_Girls
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Horriblesubs-battle-girls-time-paradox-04-720p-mkv-img-1519021-550x300

Dog Days

Sink Izumi is a cheerful and athletic half-Japanese, half-English boy who studies at Kinokawa International School in Japan, and has a normal life everyday until he suddenly got summoned to an alternate world called Flonyard (フロニャルド Furonyarudo?). The people there look no different from humans, except for one thing; they have animal ears and tails. The one who summoned him is Millhiore, the dog-like Princess of the Biscotti Republic (ビスコッティ共和国?), who requested his assistance in their war against the forces of the feline-like Galette Lion Army (ガレット獅子団領 Garetto Shishi Gundan?).

After responding to Millhiore's plea, he receives a sacred weapon, the Palladion (パラディオン Paradion?), and is appointed as a Hero to fight for Biscotti in a war that unlike the ones in Earth, is waged with special rules and no casualities, in a fashion similar to a sports competition with the purpose to raise funds for the Kingdoms involved, where the winner faction claims a larger sum than the losing side. After winning his first battle for Biscotti, Sink learns that when a hero is summoned into Flonyard he becomes unable to return to his homeworld, a fact that Millhiore also was unaware of.

The scientists of Biscotti promise to Sink to find a way for him to return home in 16 days, the remaining time until his meeting with his friend Rebecca Anderson whom he promised to spend the last three days of his Spring Break with. Until then, he decides to keep serving Millhiore as Biscotti's hero.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 DogDays004
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 DogDays003

Steins Gate

Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 SteinsGate11
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 SteinsGate5

Seikon no Qwaser Season 2

Sasha is partnered with Hana as his new Maria. They infiltrate an all-girls academy, forcing Sasha to crossdress, in search of a Qwaser-related artifact called the Magdalena of Thunder. However, they have some competition in search of it.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Qwaserii
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 SeikonnoQwaser-01-Large26

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

It's winter in the big city of Yanagihara, and young people will meet and fall in love. Takashi is a boy who plans to escape to another world, but is held back by thoughts of his younger sister Kobato and girlfriend Asuka. Shusuke is a poor part-timer who has to work with student-author Hiyoko in spite of their initial dislike for each other. The antisocial Hayato makes his living as a handyman until he is visited by a girl name Naru.

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Oretsuba_1-600x375
What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 OretachiNiTsubasaWaNai0

Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Just realised something; I try to stay fairly far from mainstream. Animes such as Naruto, Bleach, One piece; they're at the bottom of my list.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbadon Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

Oh noes, I feel obligated to reply to this. -sigh- And here we go...~

Death Note, Inuyasha (and Final Act), Elfen Lied, Bleach, Gankutsuou (The Count of Monte Cristo), Hetalia (Axis and World Series), Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing (Ultimate - OVA), Gurren Lagann, Black Butler, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Nightwalker, The World God Only Knows, Black Cat, Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakuman, Samurai Champloo, Oh My Goddess!, Love Hina, xxxHolic, La Corda d'Oro, Rurouni Kenshin, Vampire Knight, Ranma 1/2, d.Gray-man, Fushigi Yūgi (original and Genbu Kaiden), Gintama, Loveless, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Negima, Prétear, Rozen Maiden, etc~

It bothers me that I know there's more .-.
Abbadon
Abbadon
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitenshi Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

DNAngel, Death Note, Inuyasha, Naruto, Vampire Knight, and Nana.
Bleach and others are good, but not super awesome.
Aitenshi
Aitenshi
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Aitenshi
Title: Chibi of Death
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugaia Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am

OK here goes mine would be
bleach(of coarse!), naruto, Death Note, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Solty Rei, Eureka 7, Deadman Wonderland etc.
hitsugaia
hitsugaia
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: hitsugaia
Title: Tunel de Topa

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 pm

As you all know by now i love black lagoon. It has that same flow-like-water way of cowboy bebop and that rule-of-cool from samurai champloo. Over all its a fun anime to watch...even if it isn't very realistic.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

one of my old classic fav would be ranma 1/2 xD
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by xcoser123 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 am

Alice in Wonderland
Axis Powers Hetalia
Hunter X
Naruto
Bleach

xcoser123
Human
Human

http://www.xcoser.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toboe Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 pm

mine would be Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga nagareboshi gin.
Toboe
Toboe
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: The_Magi_King
Title: The King of Magi

Back to top Go down

Post by stark234 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 am

I have lots of fave anime but my very faves are

naruto
bleach
yuyu hakusho
Black butler
rorouni kenshin
tenjou tenge
hunter x hunter

stark234
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by zanpakuto Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, and avatar if you consider that an anime Smile
zanpakuto
zanpakuto
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Empty .

Post by kusaka Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Bleach 
souleater 
highschool of the dead devilmay cry 
supernatural 
ironman 
xmen 
naruto
fairytail
bakugan
one piece
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Current definite favorite is Shingeki no Kyojin. I watch an anime per year nowadays. o:
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Ive seen lots of my likes been named, but not Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, Slayers, Afro Samurai, Shaman King or Baccano! Shame on you guys, shame on you! =o
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

I've been meaning to watch Ghost in the Shell. Maybe next year~ D:
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:45 pm

I even got the game of that one -w-
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Been watching A Certain Magical Index/Railgun series and fell in love with the show didn't realize how badass Misaka aka The Shock Princess was :3
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Degstorm Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 pm

DBZ (All Series) Bleach Fairy Tail Naruto(also Naruto Shipudden) yu Yu hakusho Hayate the combat butler henneko Inuyasha FMA
school Days
Degstorm
Degstorm
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Degstorm
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2