World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try

3 posters

Go down

A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Empty A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try

Post by Haruchi Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 pm

This mainly contains the sizes and structure of layouts used in WoB. If you have questions, feel free to hit me with a PM.

Downloadable .PSD with Bloo's parts: http://www.mediafire.com/?2042dyh0qdv8d0a

A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Pieces11

1. Main Background

The main background can be one big image, or a repeatable pattern as used in the layout above. The small column in red shows its size relatively well. Note that if you choose to use a big imagine, different resolutions make its looks differ. An okayish size might be ~1200x800 pixels, perhaps. It depends.

2. Container (text-area/background)

Width 768 pixels, height 1 pixel. The height doesn't have to be only 1 pixels. Now, this is mainly a pattern, or another repeatable image. It's repeated downwards, so make sure it looks alright and that there are no 'seams'.

3. Banner

The banner used in the example is 768x100 pixels. Do note that the banner doesn't have to be rectangular. I personally am not too fond of them.

4. Header (of container)

Width 768 yet again, and height 20 pixels. The header is made so it fits seamlessly to the container and banner.

5. Footer

There also is a footer that isn't in the image above. It can be found from the bottom of the page, and is where credits and such go. It's done similarly to header; made to fit seamlessly to the container.

Protip: Crop the images so that there are NO transparent pixels around them (banner's sides are an exception, depending on the design). Also, save them in .PNG format, but keep a .PSD/.XCF (Photoshop / GIMP) file that contains all of the parts positioned as you wish them to be. The .PSD / .XCF file will most likely be asked if your layout design is accepted.

Remember to keep your layouts Bleach-themed!
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Empty Re: A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try

Post by Haruchi Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Bleh, .PSD link added. Yes, it hsa only the parts of Bloo; no layer settings or anything. Those you'll have to figure out yourselves, for they are layout-specific anyhow.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Empty Re: A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try

Post by orosan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm

i actually gave this a try xD and it sucks xD
heres a preview:
Spoiler:
no banner cuz i suck at those D8 and i felt like if i used an aizen render it would break the copyright law~
PSD file below~
http://www.mediafire.com/?cg24b27z4g7pvjc
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Genryuusai Fri May 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Hey, Im new here, thought I'd drop by and give this a try...

here is my attempt, I used the bloo layout's banner cause Im no good at creating one...
A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Layout10

It say's that I cant post a link beacause Im new, so ill wait Smile

Genryuusai
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Genryuusai Sat May 18, 2013 9:03 am

changed most ov it including the banner...
what about this one Haru ?
A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try Layout10

Genryuusai
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down