World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online

+3
orosan
Arctic
Legend
7 posters

Go down

Sword Art Online Empty Sword Art Online

Post by Legend Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Normally late summer/early fall is when all the good anime come out. Been reading the light novel and manga a bit for this series and so happened to browse new anime on Crunchy Roll to find out there is a anime series for Sword Art Online. This anime looks very promising. Its probably one of the best ones I've seen premier in a while. Lots of actions for the first 2 episodes and a good story.

Sword Art Online

Sword Art Online 740

Plot

In the year 2022, the Virtual reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) Sword Art Online (SAO) is released. With the Nerve Gear, a VR Helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds. But an unexpected event occurs on November 6, 2022 when Akihiko Kayaba, the creator of SAO, prevents the players from logging out. Akihiko issues them a challenge; if they wish to be free and log out of the game, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, should their avatars die in the game, so will their bodies in the real world. As the game's 10,000 players try to accept their new deadly predicament, Kirito, a skilled player who tested the beta version of the game, is determined to reach the 100th floor and be free. Along with Asuna and their friends, Kirito and his allies will face many obstacles and discovers the true purpose of SAO.

Last edited by Legend on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online Empty Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Arctic Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 am

If they die in this virtual reality world, their bodies die as well?

Sword Art Online 23708944
Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 am

i can imagine this happening irl o-o;...
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 am

Arctic wrote:If they die in this virtual reality world, their bodies die as well?

Plot has been used before then too I bet, if the world didn't recycle them we would run out of entertainment.

Last edited by Haruchi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler removed, utterly broke the post. ._.)
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 am

But wait, while in the virtual world, if gone for lotg enough. How would their human bodies sustain themselves? And if their human bodies die, would they die in the virtual world?

However rbis looks like a very interesting anime o.o Might just be more epic than bleach.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 am

They are probably feed in real life like coma patients are since thats is sorta whats going on not being able to do anything IRL due to being trapped in a game. Yeah if the human body died they would die in the world since the game feeds off the body's senses.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stark234 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 am

I guess this is one of the anime that i dont like. I dont know why maybe because of the story.

stark234
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleach_Fan123 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Alright I think this is my fav anime. I would like to be in a game like this. lol There better be a new season tho...
Bleach_Fan123
Bleach_Fan123
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am

It reminds me too much of .Hack series, hence I haven't bothered with it yet. Granted I've watched neither. D:
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah most people are praying for a new season :3 The light novels kept going on a lot further and judging the fans it might actually get the other arcs that the novel had, they already planned for a English version of the first season where Kirito is voiced by Bryce Papenbrook who voiced Okumura, Rin from Ao no Exorcist and Kida, Masaomi from Durarara!!!, Asuna is voiced by Leigh Cherami who voiced Lucy from Fairy Tail and Suguha is voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris who voiced Tainaka, Ritsu from K-On! Fairly good choices in voice actors imo they all first the role of the characters and no annoying high pitched English voices lmao the others ave been announced but don' really remember who they were atm and too lazy to go looking around
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down