World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evos and Armory for Zan/Ress

+5
Lanaught
kingkkkkgggg
Crow
Greed
Dead_pool
9 posters

Go down

Evos and Armory for Zan/Ress Empty Evos and Armory for Zan/Ress

Post by Dead_pool Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

I noticed besides training ress/zan skill there is little to strengthen them. I was thinking of an equip slot for our swords. Idk any ideas that people could put fourth. ex Equip item makes boost go up 1 percent...item makes move cost go down abit
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Evos and Armory for Zan/Ress Empty Re: Evos and Armory for Zan/Ress

Post by Greed Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm

id vote for just the item on ress cost to go down o_o
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:04 am

So your saying you want players with uber hax customs and loads of cash (Zerocool for example) to have even more boosts to their already near unstoppable customs? I would have to vote no to this sorry.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Crow
Title: Deadman
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:09 am

Why say sorry? it's your opinion it's a good point...though...
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 am

I have to say yes I'm sure I'm gonna hate my cost soon
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

I vote no along with crow :/ There is already a re-roll for % for those with money and adding these items will only help the very top players and those who have the money to afford them since im sure they will cost much more than the rank 7 items already for sale.

though i don't think zan/ress should be enhanced o.o they get enough enhancement from bankai/segunda
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman1667 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Perhaps it could be something that you can only buy once but is permanently equipped to your sword? You pay X amount of yen and you get a permanent 2% decrease in the cost of your Zan/Res? If you could only buy it once then it wouldn't be as if everybody had a giant arsenal of Zan modifications at their disposal and it would allow each user to tweak their Zan to their personal tastes and styles. There could be many options such as Decreased cost, increase a boost by a percent or two, increase the power of an attack maybe, decrease attack cost, maybe if you have a low ranking zan you might be able to get another boost with a very low percentage or something. I see a lot of potential with this idea actually and I'd like to see what more people think.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

I think this is a decent; perhaps there could have multiple choices, but you can pick ONLY one of the boosts.
Taking into consideration that these boosts could -potentially- make a difference in combat, the cost shouldn't be menial, maybe 10 - 25mil if we're using yen/souls. However, it should be discouraged to spam change it, if you wish to change it would cost the same as the first time or should go up 5 - 10% each time you change.(playing off Cole's idea)
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:31 am

Hmm great idea Cole but how about being able to remove it and put on something different by paying shards. Lets say along the same lines and the cost for a percent re-roll.

Sorry just noticed Hito's reply but I like where this could lead.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 am

Now this is what I call ideas...I think this could also give zan/ress skill more use then to just lowering your cost on your sword.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman1667 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 am

Maybe these equips could work just like your Zan/res moves. Your skill has to be high enough to get a certain boost and they get a bit better as your skill increases. Each sword could have a set of bonuses that are randomly rolled, just like the boosts for the sword, and there's a separate re-roll option for those equipables. Say there's 15 different types of items/bonuses/decorations/whatevers in total that you could possibly get, and each of those has a percentage that differs when it's re-rolled. But when you re-roll the equipables, you not only change these percentages, but you change which ones you're able to get. So say that you get your zan and you're able to have a 2% reduction in cost, a 1.5% increase in melee damage, or a 3% boost in spirit defence. If you didn't like those then you could choose to re-roll and you could wind up with something like a 4% increase to spirit damage, a 1% increase to melee damage, and a 1% bonus to AoE defense. And as long as your skill is high enough to unlock each of those, you can change which one you have equipped at any given time.
Oh dang, I just keep getting more and more ideas as I write this xD
What if instead of equipping them in your inner world/soul chamber, whatever, it works like a release? When you're in a released state you could take a turn to put one of your bonuses on, and then you could take a turn to take it off. It wouldn't cost any pools to do it I don't think, but you have to be released to do it and spend a turn to equip it. Just a random vomit of ideas I had o= Lemme know what you guys think, add more suggestions, etc. This has a lot of potential guys.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 am

well i was agreeing for only cost reduction xD but i liked your earlier idea better cole being able to equip or buying just one extra thing for your ress
for around 20 mill as chrom said like the idea of chance though so maybe boosts can be rolled when bought between 1-3% though was wondering do these get boosted in segunda/ bankai or not (thinks it shouldnt be)

also was thinking IF more that one boost is able to be added it should be like this
legendary and elite (customs included here) can get up to 1 boost
greater and common can get 2
lesser can get 3

Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by gilgameshi Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Interesting idea... but what if it was instead based on your play style and meant to balance out your defense/offense to allow battles more time, instead of a choice or a fully random roll? Such as if you are aggressive melee it would be something that would increase spirit defense or may increase your offense if you are hit by a spirit attack? or if your balanced have a "metronome" like effect where each turn one of your offenses or defenses are increased? I would like to see something that increases the strategic value of your zan/ress rather than enhance its %. Something that would make you have to actually use your head to take full advantage of it, and something that could have potential drawbacks or trigger requirements. And I know LSM will just want to strangle me for this suggestion.

gilgameshi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Interesting idea, but i vote no. I agree with the post a few posts above, although we are death gods/hollow lords we do NOT need some kind of almighty zues running around.

It is a nice idea though and a cool suggestion =D sorry bout' the let down, although it's just my opinion
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 pm

I'd only agree with this if it costs only shards to purchase, it was a small 1-3% boost, it was only one boost at a time and it was an equip like item in the Inner World menu.

Btw sorry Cole I couldn't go for the turn to release/seal the item idea. I see far to many battleholding fights happen with that idea.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I dont like the idea of only shards because then it might just end up just for ppl than can pay for it

not saying to make it useable to just anyone but for everyone
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 am

Considering the boost you can possibly get I say shard cost is essential for this type of boost. There are plenty of ways to get shards if your willing to put in the work to get them.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content