World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training

4 posters

Go down

Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training Empty Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training

Post by Arctic Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:13 pm

So, to revisit this argument back when move trainings were changed as well as when zan move trainings were introduced, I'd like to suggest a few changes.

1) If a move level reaches a point where it would gain LESS than a full level after training completion, the full level should be rewarded regardless. I've spent the last 4 weeks or so on move training, and on some of my moves, only have 20 levels or so until they are capped. However, spending 30 minutes to an hour on trainings, along with the massive amount of money involved only to get 650 exp on the move seems kinda dumb.

2) Ability to spend 40 or 60 BP on a 30 minute Zan Move Train as opposed to only 20 BP on an hour long train.

3) With rank 8 being released, I would like the option for a set amount of moves (not including Zan/Ress moves) to be able to be pushed past the level 100 cap and become stronger. Zan/Ress moves should receive that same boost as well, either doubling the level count or adding another 50 levels.
Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training Empty Re: Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training

Post by kingkkkkgggg Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:17 pm

For the last 50-100 level should only be gained from spamming like the good old days of spamming moves
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training Empty Re: Zan/Ress/Armory/Evolution Move Training

Post by Ulquiorra4 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm

have to say i like ichigo's idea since ress/zan we can't drop the cost on the swords make them more powerful to match the rise in cost
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Jellal
Title: 4th Captain Commander
Race: Shinigami

http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:24 pm

If it was up to me I would say not ress/zan move trainings. all it does imo, is further promote people to hide inside. if you have to level them through use only, you get more people being active and fighting AI or each other. king's idea is a little less of an extreme then this though =p
Fenrir
Fenrir
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Fenrir
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down