World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Cliffs

2 posters

Go down

Desert Cliffs Empty Desert Cliffs

Post by Setoku Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Setoku's form appeared atop one of the many spiraling rocks in the area, the Cliffs of the Desert, as it was called. Around him, a false wind seemed to blow, but it was nothing more than his own reiatsu pumping out. Seth would feel it, come to him. That was his lot in life. Forever the two would be drawn to one another - Forever dominating the Hueco Mundo Waste Lands.

"Seth... come."

The number Setoku affixed to Seth would burn, until Seth stood before him. He liked what Seth said, before he left. Internal Strife in the Espada - It's what those Adjuchas' would need to grow stronger.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Desert Cliffs Empty Re: Desert Cliffs

Post by Sorayn Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Seth's form would appear, stood on a rock away from Setoku. Seth had ideas and aspirations, but with Setoku where he was.. In his way, he wouldn't be able to achieve. Neither of them would.

"Seems you anticipated me. Clever." Seth smiled, and rubbed the two on his neck slightly.

"You know, i hate this Setoku. This number.. It's unworthy of me. You know which number i desire, but here's what i think." Seth smiled, before locking eyes with Setoku from afar.

"The primera.. The espada, generally.. are weapons, you get to the primera and all you are doing is finding the most perfect weapon amongst them. Now, i'm the knife.. The weapon. You're the brain.. Of course you're strong enough to be a weapon, but do you really want that title? A weapon?"

Seth smiled, and it grew into a large grin. "We've destroyed, taken, and cut down all before us. We need to continue, the both of us.. Me as primera.. You as.."

Seth's face dropped stern, suddenly.

"King."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down