World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barracks Hallways

2 posters

Go down

Barracks Hallways Empty Barracks Hallways

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:30 am

The squad's hall ways and simply area's of the barracks you can walk and talk in, leading to multiple rooms and other area's but more so just an area to walk in, hence why its called a hall way, silly reader~.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Barracks Hallways Empty Re: Barracks Hallways

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Walking along with his smaller companion he had an attentive look to his eyes, listening to what she was saying as she seemed so shy almost all the time. It was cute to say the least and he couldn't help but pat her head a bit when they finally got to his barracks, standing right outside the main doors.

"I'm glad your doing well, though I do wish hey didn't have you sweeping up such large area's of space all the time..."

Smiling as always he moved his hand away and then pointed out, "Maybe a break would be good for the both of us, I can go make us some tea and maybe crackers to enjoy it with...if you don't mind that is?..." Being polite he offered a bit of lunch, might as well enjoy a break after all it wasn't as if they were needed right now.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

walking with Xavier she was still all red, she knew him but she was just naturally shy and meek, and well..she never really felt like she fit in, of course being the only person who could feel the weight of there Zanpakuto's was something else that made her feel separate.

she let out a little Meep when he patted her head making her blush even brighter as he commented on her work detail "i..it's okay really...i...I have to do..m...my duty just like everyone else in the squad...i..it's on a rotation after all.."

when he mentioned having a break she nodded a bit "well..i..i am done my duties for the day really...well..cleaning duties till it's time for combat training...but s..sure I wouldn't mind having some tea...t..thank you.." she gently poked at the floor with her foot again as she spoke, but once again nearly fell down due to the weight of her weapons
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Every time Nola nearly fell over from the weight of her weapons he seemed to be near her, ready to make sure she didn't fall over, most would never really understand why her weapons were so heavy on her but relay it was the weapons preference. Maybe they were trying to mold her into a more so strong individual that can handle the strain, or maybe it was something else entirely, either way with his invitation accepted he smiled and went along.

Holding the door for her as they went inside it was a simple walk, a few shinigami passing on the way and most of them didn't seem like mean people at all. Really his squad was very nice and had an open feel to it, as he walked he asked her a few questions, just to see how she was doing lately.

"I see your zanpakuto's are as heavy as ever, have you gained any ground on learning about them lately?...I would offer to carry them for you if ou like but I don't think you want to see a spiritual manifestation of me inside your weapons world haha~..."

Kidding, well..half kidding because that could happen if he did stay in contact with them for a long period of time, he went alone the halls. Looking for an open room to use, least he use his own which might be best, even if his room mate was probably there depending on if he was sleeping that is.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Walking down the hall with Xavier she had to step out of the way of people due to the size of her weapons, the large bulky things were quite the hindrance for the small girl, the fact that she could carry the two things was a bit of a good gauge to her strength if she even stopped to think about it.

When Xavier pointed out her Zanpakuto's she blushed "a...actually...i..i think they have been getting heavier...as for learning anything about them...I learned others have problems even carrying them..." she wasn't joking ether, they have been feeling like they have been slowly getting heavier since the day she got them, before she could rest them against the ground when training...now they would actually leave indents and furrows in the ground if she put them to rest on them blade first, and the trainer couldn't lift her weapons, like they got heaver so he couldn't wield them.

As they walked her hand absently went to her sword hilt when he mentioned him in their spirit world...she had never managed to contact her swords...she didn't know why ether...she had them since before she was a reaper...but never once has she been able to talk to them..
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 am

"I see, it sounds like your swords only wish for you to wield them, and in a way, punish you if you tr to get direct assistance...I would suggest using them on our own, maybe find someone that can wield a board sword but don't allow him or her to touch your weapons...not unless you want to carry around much heavier blades than even a captains zanpakuto"

"I can help a bit with training but I'm not that great a teacher, after all its only today that I learned about my own zanpakuto's name..." Stopping he soon went into a room, Nola would notice a picture of her as well as a few of there friends on a stand as it seemed to be Xavier's roomed. Shared with someone else of course but they weren't around, placing his zanpakuto on a side holster he added.

"Make yourself at home, I'll go put the tea on now.." he said with a happy expression as he began to head to the side, turning on the stove and beginning to boil tea while also taking crackers, or cookies to some people, and putting them into a bowl to serve.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 am

Listening to his assumption she nodded...it did seem to make sense to her, but then...why would they be doing that for so long...even before she was a reaper?...that was what didn't make sense to her, she wished she could just ask them but she was still training really. she was kind of bottom of the list for combat training though she was very good with Kido.

When they walked into Xavier's room she blushed seeing the picture of her, and then listened to him mention he had just learned his Zanpakuto's name just that day...well if anything it would be helpful to hear his experience at least wouldn't it? "w..well any help would be nice.." she said as she left her swords on more worried that they would make a hole in the floor then anything else.

Looking around she was honestly surprised he had a picture of her, the place was nice and comfy looking though she could tell he shared the room with a roomie most did after all, hell her room was shared between four people.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 am

Still working on the tea he smiled and kept his eyes on the stove, watching the steam rise as he heard the shy girl seemingly welcome the help which he didn't mind helping. But for now training and what not was not healthy on a constant basis, right now it was time for relaxation as he took the pot and the bowl of chocolate chip cookies over to her, placing them onto the table.

"Well lets start by enjoying a bit of tea and cookies, course nto to much...lest we get fat and end up unable to train much haha~..."

Joking he poured them both a cup and then pointed out also, "Oh and the cookies are chocolate chip, I got them from the world of the living...they are very good, thanks for recommending them to me..." He was still learning things about the world of the living, they made new things almost all the time and it was almost intoxicating to see some new fangled object or treat.

"So, how has your squad mates been? Anything interesting been going on lately, besides sweeping that is." he said with a small laughing smile.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:32 am

She finally took a seat after looking around a bit, though she had to stoop a bit when she sat down due to the weight of her weapons, making her look smaller then usual. The place was so nicely decorated and compared to the cramped conditions she lived in the room felt like it was really large by comparison.

Nola looked up when Xavier started talking again and she smiled a little at the joke he made. She reached for a cookie and then a blush rose on her cheeks when he thanked her for recommending them to him and she nodded shyly as she took a bite out of one "y..your welcome..." she stammered out as she cleared her mouthful.

she took a sip of the tea and smiled a bit "the tea is very nice....t..thank you" she then looked up when he asked about the squad and she thought for a moment "umm...t..they have been doing more...c..combat training then..u..usual probably..b..because of the..i..increase in Hallow activity a...and the need for Combat medics r..rather then basic, 'stay at home' medics...umm..other then that...i..I know a few of the others are planning a little tournament just to see how well the training has paid off... but I'm more then likely not gonna enter"
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:22 pm

"I understand, my squads been taking on that kind of regiment as well lately...and a tournament sounds like a fun idea, a good way to motivate everyone in the squad into working harder while also bettering yourselves for work...Mind if I ask is it a squad wise event or just an in squad event? I wouldn't mind spectating or even joining"

"And don't worry so much, you can do well if you work at it...speaking of working at it the training room should be open, we could work on sword handling for a bit?..."

Sipping some more tea he began to eat a few of the cookies himself, enjoying the small talk they were having and even inviting her to train a bit. Though he didn't know if that was best for her after what she pointed out before about her swords and there constant weight change but it should help none the less.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:40 pm

when she heard his thoughts on it she had to admit it did make some sense, but at the same time she still didn't like the idea "well..it's an open event really..but mostly for squad four..as you can understand ery few other squads found it interesting to enter a tournament against anyone from my squad since we are mostly medics and the like.." Unlike most she understood her place as a medic, it was a place with a lot of responsibility, though oddly one that most Shinigami forgot was important.

When he continued on about training a bit she looked up it was nice to know he had some faith in her though admittedly she really didn't have any in herself, her Zanpakuto where very heavy and quite hard to use for her so combat wasn't something she saw herself ever getting good at. "um...o..okay if you want..I mean if I'm not being a bother.." she said as she took a sip of her tea and looked up at him a bit.

she nibbled on a cookie as she went through most of the training lessons she had had already and most ended the same way...her unable to give a good practice spar and told to redo the training. she wondered if maybe her Zanpakuto's hated training?
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 am

"Non-sense, its no bother at all...and no need to feel shy about it, if you need help at any time I don't mind helping you at all. Oh I've been meaning to ask you when you might have more free time again, I enjoy talking a bit with you and wouldn't mind the occasional 'sit and have lunch together'..."

Politely asking more so for just another time to hang out he was already wondering what he could help train the small girl in, maybe some simple rally's. Maybe even some drills, hmm...but what he found more interesting as the fact that her swords had an odd effect on her, maybe this time instead of doing the obvious they should do the opposite to maybe surprise the not so cooperative weapons.

"Oh that is a problem, okay then, I wont join...more so because it would be less helpful to their training if hey were defeated by someone with more combat experienced than just fighting one another..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:02 am

hearing his question Nola started to blush deep red was he asking if she would like to go out? No that couldn't be it he probably just wanted to hang out with a friend more...yeah.."umm...I..I should have more free time in a few weeks...the rotation is being redone soon so that it's not a total drain and to give others more time to train" she answered "so..I ...I guess I will know in a bit...b..but for now I usually have free time after I am done with me cleaning duties".

As she thought about the training she couldn't help but wonder if her swords would have liked her to be in squad eleven...she really didn't know...but her current combat style was working for her though really it was a style that most couldn't copy, thought it didn't really compensate for the weight of the blades.

She then looked up at his mentioning "oh..n..no it's wouldn't be a problem, a...after all how else will we see if we have gotten good unless we fight someone that can critique our skills right?"
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 am

"True, and alright I'll see you when you get off then...Though I believe I have more patrols tomorrow I can get off at the same time as today in order to met up for a bit and talk, frankly talking to my Zanpakuto can be a bit..."

"Don't you say it!"

"Or else I'll be administering some punishment the next time you visit..."

hearing both the spirits talk to him in his head he sighed and shook his head a bit, not daring to say anything bad lest they make him into fertilizer. "Never mind, so, are you ready for a bit of work?...I don't know if you have much time to relax and I don't want to take up all your time so if your ready I wouldn't mind starting now" He smiled with a warm honest glow about his cheerful expression as he waited for her response.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 am

she heard he had a patrol tomorrow and she honestly felt worried, after all with the increase in activity and some rumors she heard, she was worried he might get into trouble, thought it did make her realize why the needed combat medics.

when he stopped from making his comment she wondered why though, when he asked if she was ready she finished another cookie then nodded a bit "y..yes I am ready" she stammered a bit, as he asked though he seemed serious about wanting to help which was nice to know honestly.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:44 am

With a nod he began to clean up, taking one last cookie before setting up for a training session, meaning taking his zanpakuto and getting his squad badge so he could get into the training hall. After the dishes were away and he seemed fairly happy with how the room looked after there little relaxing lunch he offered her the door as it slid to the side.

"The training hall is only a few doors down from here, it has about as much as your squad barracks has now a days, I believe when it was ruled that your squad would start more combat training we had to donate a bit of equipment...Its nice to hear they were being used"

Smiling to hearing that he walked ahead, turning to the left as he showed one of the guards there his pass, they were all casually talking to one another instead of being at attention. Letting them both in soon enough as the doors slid to the side, walking in he pointed out one last thing.

"Oh and here we fight with wooden swords, if you want to practice a bit with wielding your zanpakuto we'll have to go outside in the back of the hall..."

(continue in training area thread)
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content