World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

+14
gearsinabox
CYRO
straywolf174
Lazria_nakayami
WarJack
Agito_Ralzer
The Vincent Rankin
Zerorin
Jin
Aless
Jackie-boy
Saber
zorothepony
Dead_pool
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hollow boss disc (hollows only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

Post by Jeantall Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 am

I moved to the hollow side because I was I sick of the lack of working together myself. If and when it happened it was just random and often any advantage they would gain they blew away. Example is the squad 7 captain rallying people for the boss winning against the boss and hunting the entire boost.  Second is the total lack of response form other captains or captains that only hold the seat. Currently there are roughly 4-5 captains here for social only. So in fact this entire time you have only been facing 4,5,7,8,9,10 squads and that is it really. And like I said 7 pretty much screws there boost over anyways.  I would also like to point out I am not the strongest by a long shot but every time I fight the boss start to finish? 12-14 percent of the damage done to the boss was me? there was over 20 players over there and 9 other rank 8 players there so how the hell?  On a final note some of the shini are so toxic that they often drive off their strong players. Right now there are 3 r8 hollows who were none other then captains for shini but got so sick of the back stabbing there they left this last two months *Alone*.  They do not need a buff or anything as its not their problem. Their problem is that they have many popular captains who are actually screwing them over and driving away the player base instead of working together. Also about the fact mavi may know about the boss span location? I have been out there with her for over a hour or two before looking for the damn boss.

(on a side note before anyone wastes shards I have moved to fracc 2 and will be trying to take the espada seat. So do not waste your shards!)
Jeantall
Jeantall
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Hollow boss disc (hollows only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

Post by Sveti_Diabhal Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:07 am

Well, guess it's gone and been done now. i tried to keep from having a forum account but i guess some things are better left said than unsaid. I agree in part with Jeantall's comment and i agree with a good many comments that have been on this thread. but, now i have to add my 2 cents for the worth that they are.

There was mention of the boss change in middle of the fight done. at first i thought it was hilarious cause watching the stream we still kept up even with the change. that humor at the events and the biased scale is gone. It is a biased scale reguardless of what anyone says in the fact that the rates between Hollow and Shinigami are not equal no matter how much shini wish to make their points to try to entice a reaction out of some of us. Jean mentioned 3 captains basicly defecting to Hollows, true, and now all 3 have commented on this. Former captains agreeing whole heartedly that the hollows are being unduelly punished. Gilga mentioned that the pops have been staggered towards shini since he started. i've always noticed since i started, that that was the case. and i see now after going to R8 on shini why they always left to go hollow.
Personaly with the differences in the rates on the boss and in god knows where else if i was still a shini after seeing that video...i would be disgusted with myself and ashamed of shini as a whole. When i was Captain of Squad 2 and got it set up and then Sinbad came back that was whatever. When i went back to Squad 1 and became captain there i believe the spark to try to help the shini died. cause 1) too many people i knew that were fun to talk to quit or were inactive by that point 2) it's a very hostile environment your either going to be attacked when you step outside of barracks to set train or you'll be stabed in the back by people slanting your words to their favor. 3.) the teamwork like previously stated is not there, it's all me myself and I generaly for shini, and the rank holding to avoid certain ranks, the crowded map full of people who like nothing better than killing their own rather than working together to do something about it, like i dunno....training, that sounds liek it would be usefull. so instead it seems more like the Shini had the scales in 3 areas tiped to their favor for no good reason.
As far as the strike on boss, i don't believe in that, cause i don't believe in giving them free RP or SP, i say make them fight for it tooth and nail even if they want to hide behind having the stats on the boss adjusted to their favor to counteract the hollows that have all worked for their stats worked for their damage rating and are being straight out robbed and being told "sorry you actualy played for your position but we're going to put your damage less than that of a R5 shini". As far as the shard strike, i agree i wont pay the for shards for a while since theres no point. cause even when you have the 1 week worth of free changes and submit a ticket with 2 days left you get told submit the change when you have shards, seemingly just because there was a race change with my name on it in supports.

And for the Record, yes i am Jincoperson, and if you don't like it, theres a log off button or you can gripe at me in PMs if you'd like, i'll prolly delete it without reading it.

Sveti_Diabhal
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 am

I posted a new thread in response to this one, here is the link:

https://worldofbleach-forum.rpg-board.net/t2298-official-response-to-the-hollow-boss-discussion

As another note: I also saw Jincoperson/Sveti_Diabhal's complaint of being told he needed shards to change a custom move while he still had 4 days left on his free change period. This was an error on my part, I have done the change for free. If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know and I will do the same.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3