World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~* The Book of Kariya *~* - The True Gods of the Bount

Go down

*~* The Book of Kariya *~* - The True Gods of the Bount Empty *~* The Book of Kariya *~* - The True Gods of the Bount

Post by Setoku Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 pm

The Bount - Created by a Shinigami known as Ran Tao for use of the Shinigami Gigai - Her unintentional mistake ended up becoming a very 'God' like movement. When the lab exploded, particles were sent across the world, and Hueco Mundo. The damage she caused went on to become classified, leaving a very few amount of witness's who still yet live to remember the tale. But our story doesn't begin nor end there, it has a deeper meaning. It follows the lived to see the most powerful coven to rise, and fall, among the history of the Bount. What went unknown, even to the first Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, was exactly what it was that Ran Tao had created. Not just another spirit sect, but one that could rival even the powerful beings of Hueco Mundo and the Seritei. With their own gods, myths, and legends. The social structure was there.... All it took, was the will.... of a single man.

"The Shinamori might of been considered gods, my dear, but the Kariya far exceed their time in this realm. Their time, and their power. We do not only end life, dictate wars, decide fates... WE create life. And the Shinamori serve as our greatest creation yet..." ---- Joseph Le`Monte Kariya to Ivy Shinamori - Circa 1934.

1765 - Dawn of America. Mexican Territory (Later to be known as Arizona and California, respectively.)

Chapter One: Birth of the Shinamori

The young Hollow ran, her black hair flaring up behind her as her black dress ripped to a skirt as she tumbled into a forest of cacti. She had been running for years, trying to escape.... But escape what? Though she felt at home here in the desert, she knew it was as close as she would ever get. The King of the Sinners had just taken Hueco Mundo as his own, and she knew as one of the more prominent Vasto Lordes, she would be hunted down, and forced to serve. She had gone to great lengths to hide herself. Removing her mask, gaining an immense boost in power, and reverting to a human child form. She was Nikana Diri, and for once.... She feared something. But she could never pin exactly... what that something was. Slowly her steps slowed, her breath became more stable, and her eyes widened more. She was Nikana Diri... A Youkai (Japanese for Demon) of the Hollow.... Forever.... alone. Was it that...? Was that what she ran from...?

"It is, dear Child."

The Voice caused the girl to spin on her heel, sword drawn.... But from where...? The wicked black energy sword with a hollow bone for a hilt....Where was she hiding it? Joseph shook his head, he didn't have such time for that. What he needed... was this girl in particular. The girl's eyes went from fear, to shock, and into rage. All within a matter of seconds.

"Who are you.... Mortal?! Who dares stand to Nikana Diri?!"

Joseph smiled, and raised a single hand, his left, in a offer of peace, before speaking. This creature was fascinating, and though his mission was to find her for his lord, he had other ideas.

"I assure you, Youkai, I am no Mortal. I am merely a passing traveler, intent to help a young spirit find her way to..... something. Perhaps...."

He stopped, as the girl vanished, and a black energy blade was centimeter's from his neck, and the girls ragged breath in his ear. She moved quick, and the echo from her step didn't even reach his ears until after the blade was there. Yet, a smile drew across his lips, before his tongue lulled out, and licked his top lip gingerly. He had found her...

"Who are you?! Only Sinners and a Select few Hollow know me as Youkai.... The outcast of those fools. All bowing to a single man.... Answer, or----"

Her voice cut, as she felt the end of a tube pressed to the back of her neck. Why hadn't she felt any spiritual pressure coming...? Better still, why didn't this man exhibit reiatsu...? A new voice crossed her hearing, causing her cheeks too tinge red slightly. The voice was silky, smooth.... Dangerous. But desirable to her on every level.

"Freeze, Youkai of the Hollow. We mean you no harm. We are the Bount. This is my brother Joseph... And I am Solvious. Hear us out... If you ple----"

His voice was suddenly cut short, as a small hand pushed out through his back, from his gut. The girl's eyes were smoldering in lust, and her cheeks were tinged deep red. The man before her suddenly vanished, and she felt another tube pressed to her.... But this time, against her left side.

"If you would please hear us out... My dear... I have a way to save you from your despair...."

The girl's eyes grew wide, as tears threatened to flow from them. Yet she made no more moves, didn't turn her head to look in his direction, or pull her arm back to remove Joseph's head. Just who the hell were Bount...? And how did they know so much about her? It was Joseph who spoke next, and Nikana knew.... Her life, her servitude... Would really just begin.

"Youkai.... That is now your name. You will go to Japan, and assemble a family.... A family to spread through all the ranks of the Soul Community... Do you understand...?"

Nikana grit her teeth, and blinked once.... Yet she responded, as if not in control of her own movements. Her own self. Nikana Diri had just ceased to be.... Forever.... And Youkai would rise... to take her place.

"As you wish.... Joseph.... But... why?"

"Call me Joey, my dear.... And do not worry about the why.... The first child to fill your loneliness.... Wont be for some time.... But you will know her when you see her."

At that, the two were gone, leaving the girl standing in place, her hair slowly losing it's black color. Who were those two...? What did they mean...? Why had she taken their orders so easily...? Because she feared them, on every level. Something about them.... They were beyond her, perhaps beyond the Captain Commander of the Seritei himself.... As the black skirt and black hair of the girl begun to fade to white, she finally came to grips with it.... And understood.

"I am Nikana Diri...! No.... Youkai. I am Youkai of the Hollow... And my purpose... is to find one's worthy.... to kill those two men..."

The girl stood, in pure white, contrast to everything a Sinner and a Hollow truly stood for, and a smile drew across her lips. She would follow their orders.... Yes, but she had another idea all together.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

*~* The Book of Kariya *~* - The True Gods of the Bount Empty Re: *~* The Book of Kariya *~* - The True Gods of the Bount

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:31 am

Chapter Two: Blood +

1835 - An island off the Antarctic Coast.

"What is your name...?"

Ivy sat on her knee's at the bottom of the crumbling tower, gazing upwardly at a window near the top. She had always heard she was a Twin, born out of necessity for a family name. Yet as to the name of that family, or the reason she was imprisoned on this snowy island, she could never say. Only an aging old woman and her husband were all to keep her company - And she always felt alone. But earlier, a voice had dragged her toward this ruined tower. A beautiful voice. The voice of another girl around her age.

"I have no.... name..."

The girl spoke, and Ivy frowned lightly. No.... name? How lonely was that? She had a name, though only a first. Perhaps she could do the same for this girl...?

"No.... name? Well, perhaps I could give you a name...!"

Ivy said excitedly, as she jumped to her feet. She lowered her head slightly, thinking. What was a good name for this beautiful sounding girl? Ivy was always partial to the name Elizabeth.... Yet that just wouldn't fit... Perhaps something like it...?

"I know! How about.... Eshilieth...?"

It was a corruption of the word Elizabeth, but it worked! Too Ivy, anyway. A unique name for a Unique Woman! There was silence that followed, and Ivy grew worried her new friend didn't like the name - But as soon as the thought begun to creep into her mind, the walls above shattered outward, sending a mass of debris crashing onto the girl - And a white explosion of light as Ivy's world suddenly grew foggy, and she begun to fall over. As her body hit the ground, the last thing her eyes took in was a long haired angel, landing nimbly at her side - Wearing nothing more than rags and chains around her wrist. Followed by...

"I love it.... Sister. Now sleep... and forget."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down