World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach

5 posters

Go down

The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach Empty The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach

Post by zyros Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 pm

I have recently come upon some extra time in my weeks to come due to the fact that I am no longer a staff in the game. I have decided to further the development of the game by building a guide for people to follow. I myself have been on both sides and have learned how to train in an effective way. I chose to make this guide because, I have been able to see how the game is built and I understand the mechanics. -Side Note- I will not be releasing data about the game that the average player doesn't know e.g. Forumals for for skills and battles.

In this guide I will cover many key points including:
-Skills within the game
-Specilization
-The Player vs AI battles
-Timed training
-Items in the game
-Player vs Player combat

I only wish to further the development of this game and any questions you may have can be sent to me in game. It will take me at the very minimum one week to build this guide up and up to several weeks to finish it so please everone be patient.

So lets begin.

Skills-
The skills in the game varry in Range and Width, as well as in power abilities and the ratios on those abilities.
On average if a move costs more to use it is probably worth the cost. Moves that are weaker tend to be cheaper, this rule is excluded when it comes to movement skills which I will talk about later on in the guide.

First things first, when players go into the Evolution menu or the Armory menu the see Spirit Skills and Melee Skills. Usually dependent on what you have chosen to focus on those would be the skills you would wish to buy. There is no big difference between Melee and Spirit, it is usually built upon player preference. If you wish to train Spirit Skills than be my guest. When you click on a skills name in the armory it will show you a few things The Skills name, the range, and the type of move it is.

There are a few types of moves in the game and all of which should be used to some advantage, but not all moves are for everyone so choose wisely. The types of moves consist of-
Stationary- It is a single turn cast to hit spell. You don't move you just use the skill it hits its target that is the end of the skill, The exeption to this rule is if the move possesses an ability such as a Spirit Defense Reduction for x amount of turns for Y%.

Movement- Movement skills are a very interesting feature within the game, they allow you to move after you use the skill. Two factors that determine how far you move are Movement Skill, and Speed. Skills that allow you to move cost more because of the new Exhaustion system. This system was put in place to prevent battle holding, The system says, if you move this turn you use stamina, if you move next turn you will use even more stamina. Further more the farther you move the more you pay. So be wise when you use your movement skills. They may serve as an excellent way to set up a skill combo or set off the first hit in a fight.

AoE- AoE stands for Area of Effect, these moves tend to be some sort of elemental skill, When you use a skill that is labled AoE it will do a few things, like the previous two skill types it will damage your opponent if hit as well as apply a symbol on the area affected, This symbol varries on the type of element you used in your attack Fire attacks display a little flame circle, ice is a crystal, and poison is a smoke cloud. This symbol says if your opponent is standing in it they will take x amount of damage each turn, keep in mind that these abilities only last for Y amount of turns. AoE skills also have hp just like the player. If you are far enough away from the AoE and wish to destroy it then you may shoot a skill at it and if you deal enough damage it will remove it from the field. If you use a linear attack that does 1500 damage and they have a double layered AoE (it extends two spaces away from them) and each of those squares has a 500 hp ratio then you would destroy the row and deal 500 damage to your opponent. Now in the instance that you used an AoE and your opponent has moved out of it and you wish to attack again, you may use an attack skill and the AoE in the path of that skill will simply be removed without reducing your damage. After all it is your fire you should be able to control it to some extent. AoE are great skills to have in your pocket and can be used in almost any situation.

Residual-Residual Skills are one of the best, they let you attack as well as continue to deal damage after the opponent is out of your attack radius. I usually refer to Residual Skills as DoT skills (Damage over time) You use this skill and it hits your opponent, two things will happen they will take an initial damage amount as well as a percent based degeneration to their hp each upkeep (players turn) It is an effective way of dealing extra damage without having the risk of getting hit by the opponent.

Barriers/Self Buffs- Alright the last two catagories of skills go hand in hand together because they both benefit the player. There are two types of barriers self protecting and area withstanding. Self portecting barriers would be like the all mighty diamond armor, you cast it on yourself and it reduces the damage you take from your opponents skills. The second barrier the area withstanding barrier is casted onto the field and serves as a wall against enemy attacks. These barriers have extreme amounts of health and really tend to be an unbreakable wall. The one downside to these walls happens to be you can't attack your opponent while behind the wall otherwise you remove the wall from the field. Finally we have self buff spells, All of these spells are percentage based. They give you stat boosts at x% that does not mean that they cannot be improved. They higher you train the move up the higher the percentage goes. This does not mean they are overpowered, simply because the percentage of increase is not so great.

So from what you have just learned you have a pretty good idea what to expect from various skills, make sure to use combinations of skills and please do not just run at your opponent and recast a skill over and over again. That is an in effective way of fighting and often it gets you killed. Remember fight smart not hard. If you can deal more damage then you are taking in then you win.

This concludes the first chapter in this guide.

-Specialization-

When you reach level 16, regardless of which race you are. You will come to a fork in the road. Its actually a little bit more than a fork it is the choice to end all choices. What specialization you will pick, your choices are many, but then at the same time they are few.
At this point you have an idea on what type of skills you wish to train. For those of you that have forgotten your choices are Spirit or Melee.
The types of Specializations go as followed- and remember they apply to each Spirit and Melee

Aggressive- (Melee/Spirit) This specialization allows you to obtain more Strength/Spirit Stats during Timed trainings and PvP fighting. The secondary stat associated with this would be the brother of Strength > Endurance, and the brother of Intelligence > Willpower, and both will also receive a boost to speed. This Specialization is primarily good for those players that enjoy using devastating attacks and wish to annihilate their opponents.

Balanced-(Melee/Spirit) This specialization is the perfect balance between offense and defense. Simply because it gives you an equal amount of Strength and Endurance as well as equal amounts of Intelligence and Willpower. This is a very handy Specialization because it lets you be more effective in defensive techniques just as much as you are at offensive. I would recommend this Specialization for players that are new to Stat based games.

Defensive- (Melee/Spirit) This specialization is harder to use simply because at this point in time there are not many defensive techniques. I believe that in the future this specialization will be more used due to the fact that Defensive moves will always give you an edge over your opponents in battle. The Defensive Specialization gives you primarily Endurance and Willpower followed by the brothers of the two > Strength and Willpower. Keep in mind that Endurance and Willpower will receive more boost than your offensive generals. This specialization will receive speed like all the other specializations.

Now there are Balanced Specializations for the players that wish to use a blend of Melee and Spirit. They work just like The regular Specializations except they give you slightly different stat gains.

Balanced Aggressive- This gives you boosts to Intelligence and Strength followed up by speed. If your pro this is really devastating.

Balanced Balanced- All your generals are equal, Some say this is underpowered or weak, but really when you can master both sides of offense and defense you have so many skills at your command that you can essentially do what ever you like.

Balanced Defense- Same thing as Aggressive except for the Defensive stats, you get Endurance and Willpower followed up by Speed. This specialization is really for the players that have a lot of tactics and is a very difficult one to use.

Note to all players: Be very cautious when you pick your specialization, this is a permanent choice and it will affect the rest of your game play.

End of Chapter Two.
zyros
zyros
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach Empty Re: The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach

Post by dylanhero Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 am

I lost my Strong Aura somehow, can you explain that?

dylanhero
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach Empty Re: The Official Unoffical Guide to World of Bleach

Post by Azula Thu May 16, 2013 3:57 am

You only get it for one week free as a Student/Devouring Beast.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by thelonewolf666 Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:38 am

why does it end at chapter 2

thelonewolf666
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Jynma Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:48 am

Finally found it.
Jynma
Jynma
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down