World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction's End (The final arc.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Destruction's End (The final arc.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction's End (The final arc.)

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 am

The End Epilouge *~* Fangs of a Demon *~*

There was a flash, as the two sinner's fingers interlaced - Heralding the power to come. Isabella, who would not die from this enouncter, arched her back, and tilted her head to the side only a bit, to catch the suspended Setoku. She.... she still loved him so. And she always would - Their first child, Sara-chan, was still alive; living among the Shinigami. Yet she never had had the heart to tell him. There was another alive, as well. His... Mother, or something. She was among the Hollow, though. Now, as she felt Luke's power enter into her own, she regretted not telling him sooner. Once he woke up, it would be he and Stray who would share a pain beyond anything the Bount could bring. Their whole Family - would come back to haunt them. She felt a tear form in her eye, as Luke's body begun to slowly disentigrate, fading into nothing. Her lips moved, but no words came out - As the Shinigami and Hollow in statsis begun to glow, hearlding their exit to their respective lands.

"Setoku.... I love you. Now... and forever."

Her lips motioned, as her eyes closed, and everything around her exploded in a white haze.

*~* Sqaud One Barracks *~*

"Xavier-sempai!"

A small soldier skittered into the room, sliding across the wood paneling as he forced himself to stop. His face was sheened over with sweat, and his breathing was highly erratic. Xavier cotemplated this with only minor interest - Clearly, he had run all the way here from Squad Four barracks - Where Jen-taicho had no doubt awoken.

"Calm down, my friend. Please, have a seat, fourth seat Yamanda."

Xavier offered a hand out, palm open, toward a chair across the table at which he sat. In front of him, and the empty space, were two bowls of sake at either end, and a jug full of it in the center of the table.

"No, Taicho! We have a problem! Jen-taicho comes bearing ill news!"

Xavier reached down, two fingers slowly tracing along the lip of one of the bowls of sake, before slowly picking it up. He was so calm, and collected, even in these trying times. He had faced Primera-Setoku in the past, and defeated him, along with his lover, Segunda-Michiyo. Perhaps that was why he held the postion so well? Or perhaps because it was with Lyonin's no doubt defeat of him and Zero that peace could finally be restored? He did have a regret though.... Always did he wish to battle the Zero Espada, and give her an honorable death.

"I doubt... With the passing of Primera, Zero, and Segunda, any news could be considered ill."

The heads of the beast, so to speak, had been removed, the Espada would no longer pose a theart - Xavier even had heard in passing that the emperor himself had fallen by Setoku's blade awhile back.... But he wasn't sure if that was actually true or not. Yamanda took a breath, and as Xavier slowly begun to sip on his sake, he spoke.

"They are not dead... Luke, the sinner of ages past, has put many of our Captains and the Espada leaders in statsis.... For the coming Bount."

Xavier suddenly stopped driking, and his eyes grew wide... But Yamada was not done.

"Also, Jen-taicho had said.. 'Kariya Joey sends his love.'"

Slowly, Xavier placed down the bowl of Sake, his eyes wide.

"They... have returned..."

*~* Depths of Menos Forest *~*

She was power.... And slowly she devoured the Vasto Lorde who laid at her feet. She was a Wolf, a red wolf... Who's matted red fur seem to belay the blood of all those she had eaten. The beast stopped eating for a moment, and turned her head. Behind her, a Young Shinigami, Sara, was bowing deeply.

"Mi'lady. It is done. Setoku and Stray are incapcitated."

The Wolf let out something like a laugh, before returning to her meal. As she finished a leg, and she sat on her haunches, and turned to face the young girl.

"Then our plan must go into effect. I will return to the surface, and be hailed as the goddess of all Hollow, much like... My Daughter was. And I will lead them to their doom... Much like my late son did."

The Girl nodded, before turning to leave. This was clearly the begging of something far more impacting then it seemed.

(Epilouge End. This is the close of all three tales. Since the Mods of the RP do not wish to allow Bounts into the RP just yet due to lack of RPers, I have taken the liberty to adding two people, from Setoku and Stray's past, to fill a void so the Roleplayers will have something to test their mettle against until Luke's story may go into effect. More details will come as the RP Progresses. Think of it as a Filler arc, kind of :D! Anyway... Thank everyone who took time out of their day, and lives, to read the tale of the Three top Roleplayers in WoB Forum history - And for those who enjoyed it, again, I thank you. For those who didn't enjoy it... Well, shouldn't of read it, huh? :D! Anyway, I'm sorry how it is all cluttered and the writing suffers with each passing arc - As soon as I have more time, I promise to go over all three stories once more, and re-write/Correct many typos and such that need it. So please, everyone, enjoy the revival of the RP! And if you'd like, read up on Stray's past to get a minor glimpse at the coming 'Bad Guys' of the Revival Act! Until next time!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2