World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon)

5 posters

Go down

Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon) Empty Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon)

Post by jetxtreme Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 pm

The Blue Stream Gate is meant to protect Seireitei from the east. From the name itself, it is of a blue heavy gate guarded by Takahashi Kenta. Taller than any average shinigami, Kenta is of proud nature and would very strictly guard the gates from strangers. He carries a huge spear in his right hand and wears a samurai helmet. It is rumored that Kenta's skin is as strong as that of an adamantium metal resisting almost all physical attacks.

Last edited by jetxtreme on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon) Empty Entrance of the Crimson-haired brat

Post by jetxtreme Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:41 am

After days of travel, Shinku arrived at the the heart of Seireitei by the east gate. In front of him is a towering blue gate and standing by it is a giant standing 7'6" in height wearing a Samurai helmet and holding a huge spear with a silver blade.

"What business do you have here boy?", conspicuously inquired the guard.

Shinku stared at the guard being silent for a while trying to remember the name of the lady who helped him.

"What? Are you mute? If you're just gonna stare like that better scram or this spear I have here will send you flying to who knows where", uttered the pissed off giant

"Aaaazura Katasho invited me in", answered the still confused Shinku not sure if he gave away the correct name.

"Well there's no one here who goes by that name. Perhaps you're on a wrong address. Now scram! You are wasting my time!"

Again Shinku blankly stared trying to compose some words to say, "A white coat with the No. 6 kanji on it's back. That's what she was wearing"...("And I hope she's always wearing that")

"Hahaha you mean a haori! And by that you must be speaking of Ukatakko-Taicho. There's no way she would give attention to a pathetic rag like you! Now scram before I shatter you into pieces!"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon) Empty Re: Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon)

Post by Azula Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Suddenly, the enormous gate began to move, slowly lifting. It rose about 7 feet off the ground, revealing a figure on the other side; it was Ukatakko.

"Takahashi-kun, you really ought to read your notices more often." She said, sighing. She pointed to a pile of scrolls behind the guard, most of which were unopened. "I sent had someone send ahead a note saying there would be someone asking entrance, using my name."

She spoke calmly, although seeming slightly annoyed, not seeming at all bothered by the enormous gate she was holding above her head with a single hand. "Although, Shinku-kun, it would help if you had remembered my name."
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Kenta seem to froze as if a winter breeze blew in. "Errr...I was about to read that scroll when this brat over here interferred", said the stuttering Kenta as he bow his head towards the captain, "Please I beg your pardon Ukatakko-taicho"

Ignoring the presence of Kenta, Shinku slowly walked towards Ukatakko, "We meet again lady, unfortunately I'm bad at remembering names but I'd surely remember it this time. So is this the place where I can be stronger?", a bit defiantly inquired by Kenta as if not recognizing any higher authority. "By the way I haven't thanked you enough since the last time", Kenta reached inside his bag and took out what seemed to be a silver necklace with a rounded pendant containing a ruby stone at it's center. "This served as the memory of my....of someone from my past who is already gone. I would like you to have it. It best suits you lady", as he hold the rolled up necklace in his open palm extending his arm toward Ukatakko.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Blue Stream Gate (Shōryūmon) Empty Re

Post by kusaka Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 am

Running fast kusaka finnaly arriving at the gate phanting"Utakato taicho"the captain commander wants to see you. Kusaka looked nothing like a shinigami because of his attire Consisted of a loose-fitting black bodysuit covered by a long white, sleeveless tunic, the garment featured a utility belt covered with pockets and a segmented, bare-metal breastplate. His wrists and knees were also covered by bare-metal guards he wore a lieutenants badge on his waist like a belt,He also had unusual white hair. He looks at the giant and waves hey kenta long time no see huh hope you smashed some skulls"kenta gives a sly grinn which makes kusaka laughs before looking at utakatto then staring at shinku with the edge of his eye's "who's the guy in rags"

Last edited by kusaka on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake)
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:15 am

Eyeing him, intrigued, Ukatakko said, "There's no need..unless you insist, keep it." She wondered at the pendant. What was he about to say? A memory of his....someone...who?

"Yes, you can get stronger here...although you'd best mind those of higher authority; defiance and arrogance could get you into a state of trouble here." She went on.

To Kenta, she said, "Make sure you read them right when the arrive, Kenta-kun."

She raised an eyebrow in confusion as Kusaka said she was wanted by the captain commander. (Btw is she really, and where to post...? I'm assuming another RP mod is controlling the commander.)

Noticing the way he looked at Shinku, she continued by saying sharply, "This is the newest addition to Squad 6. He will be joining duty imediatly, without having even gone to the Academy. I expect you to treat him with the respect a comrade deserves, Kusaka-kun."
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:32 am

A bit disappointed, Shinku returned the necklace in his bag and a little confused about the discussion as he does not have any idea about the academy and squads, he continued, "Ok I'll obey whatever there is to follow in there and I trust you to show me whatever I have to learn. In the meantime, where can I stay here and where can I put my things?", he ignored kusaka same as with Kenta's keeping his focus of conversation with the Captain in front of him.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:01 pm

She nodded in farewell to Kenta, glanced briefly at Kusaka, who had yet to respond, and motioned to Shinku to enter the sereitei.

"This way," she said, still holding the massive gate overhead. "I'll take you to your room in the Squad barracks."
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Shinku carefully followed the captain to the barracks while secretively taking a glimpse on his left and right with sights new to his eye. He kept his blank face, hiding his amazement of his surroundings. It took them a couple of walk till they arrived at an entrance with the number 6 kanji written on it's upper part near it's roof.

"This is a nice place Lady", uttered Shinku in a now more polite manner still hiding his feeling of amazement while the captain slowly opens the gate.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 pm

As soon as he had entered, Ukatakko let the huge gate fall, crashing down with a loud -boom- that shook the ground. She led him to the Squad 6 barracks, and noticed he kept a blank face as he looked around. Hiding your emotions, eh?

She opened the door the barracks and led him through the building, past the dining hall and towards the private quarters meant for members of the squad. "This is a nice place Lady." Shinku said.

"Indeed; many of the barracks are quite nice, some rather more so than others." Namely Squad 11's being not quite so nice. She thought to herself. Always in disarray and there's always something broken.

Walking down a long hall, Ukatakko stopped in front of the 3rd door from the end of the hall, on the left. Opening it, she said, "This will be where you will leave your things, sleep, and spend free time when not training or on duty. I'll leave you a half hour to get your things in order, than I expect you on in the main entrance back there; I'll get someone to show you around, then find you a sparring partner to train you up for the next few days."

Nodding slightly to him, she turned back down the way they'd come, and, using shunpo, vanished to somewhere else in the barracks.

Barracks continued here: https://worldofbleach-forum.rpg-board.net/t2104-squad-6-barracks#21112
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 pm

With a slip from one of the captains, namely not his own captain Vonzell began his way to the large and almost intimidating gate that was ahead of him. Around him seemed to be no one but a few shinigami as his presence there was not noticed at all be many of them, with his zanpakuto in hand he carried the ribbon tied to the bottom and top of the sheath as if it were a suit case.

His mission, as addressed on the paper, was to patrol kyoto city and make sure everything was alright, a simple patrolling mission as customary for someone of his rank. Not to say his rank was high, really being a senor squad member meant you were not so much strong, just in the middle ground of being so.

All in all Xavier was fairly calm about this, actually yawning a bit as he asked the gate keepers to let him in, the large seemingly glowing gate began to open and show a way into the next world. This would be simple and easy, maybe dispatch some hollows if they attacked anyone and also take some time to read a bit more as the shinigami began to pass threw it now.

Heading down the path leading into the world of the living...
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:33 am

In seemingly a few moments later, moments counted in time from the realm of the spirits and hours counted by the world of the lives standards Xavier began to come out of the main gate once more. Yawning a bit as he stepped threw the light gate he looked aorund, scratching his head a bit as he looked slightly tried, mentally that is, but tried his best not to show it as he began to head away form the gate and pass a number of shinigami talking and relaxing with one another.

"I wonder what my squad mates are up to, as well as my captain..." The events that just transpired were something he would keep to himself, he had no reason to tell his superiors of this and really it seemed like something his zanpakuto didn't want either as they seemed to grow quite. "Setoku-sama, he is the king of heuco mundo but instead of giving my life to die at his hands which is basically the rules of the shinigami...I bowed..."

He knew why he bowed but at the same tie he needed to keep his integrity in check, maybe question himself and his personal feelings also. This was the same as when he met that gillain, he didn't attack strait out, it wasn't his zanpakuto's influence but his own will to actually make conversation than do his job. Clearing his mind he began to head to his barracks, maybe some tea would be good, and maybe a conversation with someone would be good as well.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:01 am

Nola was walking along the gate area doing her usual duties for the day, though she was nearly done with the cleaning route she was taking through out the Seireitei area's that where her responsibilities today, and as she swept she thought back to her Shikai training....despite having achieved the rank of senior squad member she still hadn't even managed to unlock her Shikai as of yet, it was a tad disappointing.

As she Swept she had to constantly check her balance as the two massive Zanpakuto's on her back where quite heavy...that was another reason she was always a bit down, for some odd reason she seemed to be the only one that could feel the weight of her Zanpakuto's everyone else seemed to find there own weapon to be weightless, but for her to the swords where as heavy as they looked, and they where nearly twice her size, she sighed a bit as she continued cleaning and finally after a bit more time she finished and gave a little happy sigh "well that's that taken care of...now I get some free time" she said to herself as she headed off.

It was about that time she spotted Xavier wandering through the area and she smiled a bit and headed over to see her friend "Xavier!!" she called a bit as she then blushed from having shouted, she then rushed over...well as rushed as one could be when carrying as much extra weight as she was...and smiled as she bowed to him a bit in greeting "how are you today?" she then looked at him a moment "oh...did you just come back from a mission?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face though she asked a bit shyly as her enthusiasm from seeing him was slowly wearing off and she was starting to withdraw into herself again.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 am

"Hm?...Oh hello, Nola...its been a while, and yes I just came from a small patrol of kyoto city. I'm a bit mentally tired but I'm glad to see you, were you...cleaning?"

Asking her again he gave a small smile and laughing a bit as well, not from her cleaning but from how excited she seemed just to see him again. Watching her carry her large weapons he always felt the urge to carry them for her but as rules stated, zanpakuto should stay with their owners let some of his own spiritual signature meld into the sword and change things about it.

"Do you mind walking with me? if your not busy that is, and mind if I ask you how has your day been?..."

Having a gentle tone that was more relaxed now he offered to accompany his smaller friend, almost at her height when he bowed in return to her.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 am

"oh...yeah..i..I was cleaning...i..its my turn to do the basic cleaning duties for this area..b..but I just finished".

She blushed as he gave a small laugh and she gently poked at the ground with her foot, well for a moment she did anyway but she could feel her balance slipping due to the heavy swords on her back and she nodded a bit to him, of course normally they where not allowed to carry there swords around every where unless in an emergency, but while training it was suggested she did so, so that more of her spirit energy would seep into them and maybe then they would become lighter.

When he asked her to walk with him her cheeks turned a deep red "umm..n..no i..i don't mind walking with you...oh..a..and my..d..day has been pretty boring really...no..not much to talk about to be honest...." she stammered a bit as she looked up at him a bit shyly.

she followed along with him then guessing they where headed to the squad 13 barracks
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 am

Xavier. S wrote:With a slip from one of the captains, namely not his own captain Vonzell began his way to the large and almost intimidating gate that was ahead of him. Around him seemed to be no one but a few shinigami as his presence there was not noticed at all be many of them, with his zanpakuto in hand he carried the ribbon tied to the bottom and top of the sheath as if it were a suit case.

His mission, as addressed on the paper, was to patrol kyoto city and make sure everything was alright, a simple patrolling mission as customary for someone of his rank. Not to say his rank was high, really being a senor squad member meant you were not so much strong, just in the middle ground of being so.

All in all Xavier was fairly calm about this, actually yawning a bit as he asked the gate keepers to let him in, the large seemingly glowing gate began to open and show a way into the next world. This would be simple and easy, maybe dispatch some hollows if they attacked anyone and also take some time to read a bit more as the shinigami began to pass threw it now.

Heading down the path leading into the world of the living...

Shinku went back to the gate that welcomed him in Seireitei. He still doesn't know how he can get to kyoto but perhaps looking around seireitei for the last time and catch some memories would be good while he figures out how he can get out.

There are other shinigami walking pass him, some on his direction but no one seemed to care that he isn't wearing a Shihakushō. Perhaps since it is already evening and a few are not wearing wearing theirs anyway, he continued walking normally as if just strolling around. After a short time of walking, he found himself a bit near the Blue Stream gate. Standing by the gate is a brown haired shinigami speaking with the gate keepers. Shinku's focus was not on the shinigami nor the gate keepers but is looking around seeking for the Gate keeper who is present at the gate when Azulana welcomed Shinku in to sereitei. (Perhaps that Kenta guy know's how I can go to kyoto. Well since he already knows I'm with the old lady, he might speak in a better state to me now).

As his eyes are rolling by the gate, not long enough a mysterious gate opened. The brown haired shinigami entered the gate and vanished at sight. (What the hell is that? Wait perhaps that is a gate to the world of the living.) The moment the shinigami disappeared, the gate slowly diminish. As the gatekeepers walk back to the Blue Stream gate, Shinku ran as fast as he can towards the diminishing gate and entered just in time before it completely vanished.

-into Kyoto : Above some random neighborhood
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down