World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei

2 posters

Go down

Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei Empty Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei

Post by Setoku Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 am

It was a relative average day - The Gate Guardian was of course away from his post, sitting at a bar not to far from the risen walls of the Seritei itself. No gate, no guard, it seemed. A few children were tagging each other along the road, with people smiling and laughing. The sky was a brilliant blue, with a few stray clouds here and there - And the rumble of basic living was going on as normal. But even on this quaint day - To those initiated to such - Something was about to happen, something that was set in motion among the second squad eons ago. Two men dressed in Shinigami outfits slowly walked by the bar the said guardian was sitting at, jingasa pulled low, yet the giant paid them no mind. It was merely a couple of Shiba Clansmen, the hunters of Soul Society.

"Seems odd Shiba is around again, eh, Ginrei?"

A voice broke from the bar, causing the giant to turn his head to look. Of course, Johan - The errant member of Fourth Squad. Always out here bothering the citizens, but he was Ginrei's superior.

"Of course. Many a Shinigami have fallen from the path of honor since the final Spirit War. After the departure of Lyonin-taicho, many seem to follow his lead. Poor fools. The Shiba clan will find them all, even that idiot Shidaka Lyonin."

"Haha, so serious Ginrei-san. But to my knowledge... It was Setoku who lead them astray."

"Shinamori Setoku? That fool and his clan are dead. I highly doubt he or any of those Shinamori came back with the intention to.... draw....."

Ginrei's eyes suddenly grew wide, as the two Shiba's hands were pressed to the ground, summoning forth an entrance - And what stood at that entrance....

"Ginrei?!"

Johan's eyes went wide, as he reached for the giant, only to witness the massive muscle of man be sent flying back by an unknown wind. Johan stopped dead, and slowly turned his neck, his eyes catching view of the force that had just frightened the Giant so much so. No, it wasn't the army of people coming from the gate that frightened him so much, it was the man who was standing in place, a sideways smile on his lips, and an invisible wind blowing his haori back. Those dull purple eyes boring into the young shinigami's soul. His body begun to shake, as his lips motioned slowly...

"Former Second Squad Captain.... Shinamori Izanaga... Kurome.."

Kurome frowned at the name, and begin walking toward the boy. Shinamori...? He was not a Shinamori. To be associated with that low class family was tantamount to being called a Former Captain. So that boy had spread his secret, huh? And now he held the most dangerous squad at his fingertips. As Kurome walked by the shaking squad member, he slowly brushed by. Not a sound, or even a movement seem to occur - But once he was two yards for the Shinigami, a gushing of blood shot forth from the boys back, and he quickly crimped over.

"What better time to invade.... Now to find Erik, first."

Kurome slowly drew his sword, and in a instant the two Shiba, and a army of ten Shinigami were kneeling at his side, heads held low. He had been preparing for this for years now, with the help of his dear aunts, Ivy and Eshilieth, his errant Father, the 'God' - King of Hueco Mundo, and of course, the unknowing former Captain Shidaka Lyonin - He finally had a small force ready - Enough to take down his target, anyway.

"Erin Shiba, Kaejuro Shiba.... Your services have been well received, but I'm afraid I no longer require them. Please, go on and pretend this never happened. I don't need the Shiba Clan in worse shape than it is now. The rest of you, spread out. Find my Lieutenant, if you please."

A loud course of "Hai" left the small crowd around Kurome,and quickly he was the only one standing there. He took a step forward, and then another. His sword slowly sliding back into place. He didn't particularly enjoy this part of the mission, but it needed to be done to draw attention to himself, alone.

"It's been sometime... Kisagi-kun..... Please, let us discuss the Shinamori Clan, hmmm?"

Kisagi knew he was there, Kurome was already well aware of that. And he knew he could hear him... But the question was.... would it work?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei Empty Re: Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei

Post by Setoku Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:16 am

(Yes, this is the start of a small invasion. And yes, all few of us will be participating. Starting with you, my darling Stray <3 so let's hop to it!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei Empty Re: Gate Four - Entrance to the Seritei

Post by straywolf174 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:09 pm

The day was far from average. It was humid, and it burned Kisagi's palid complexion greatly. It didn't exactly help that his perch was high above the blabbering oafs below him. Running about and taking in what any "normal" individual would call a nice afternoon. No one would've noticed the squad two lurkers of course. Not anyone that didn't matter anyway - those that mattered to the green eyed man had yet to ever actually be pegged. It was a simple mission of blending in for them, and sipping chilled sake for himself. Not that he couldn't do such a task, but…with Hiorin Kisagi's odd looks it made it far harder to do it successfully without some sort of guise.

"Hiorin-Taicho, there has been no external reactions." a femme voice chirped, causing his pink lips to pause at the cup before him, his feline gaze taking in who would most certainly be welcomed as the lieutenant…if she wasn't so intelligent, that is. "Aye, keep the dogs leashes tight. We ain't got time to be muckin about forever."

The woman, whom he noted as "Four Eyes" nodded, before swiftly moving onward to give the command. Third seat Yamaki Koga…an ambiguous devil with a sharp wit. Hiorin prided himself in his third seat, who was far more grounded than the delinquent Asphalt boy. Still, Kisagi knew that to keep the squad in line - one must have all sorts of little pawns.

"I wonder..." Kisagi sipped at the burning liquid, an arm gracefully placing itself on the shutters behind him to keep a steady balance. "Why is it you are so determined…ex-captain-kun?"

As he dared take another sip, the third seat came back - nearly tumbling into himself and spilling his precious sake!

"N-Nani!?" A troubled gaze met his own, chocolate brown overflowing with tears as Kisagi glared angrily at the shemale. "Oi, What is de' meaning of such weakness?!"

"I'm sorry Taicho--gaghh!" As four eyes attempted to explain herself Kisagi grabbed her by the throat, his thumb digging into her jugular with a suprising cruelty that, normally wouldn't be wasted in such petty affairs. "You…will never touch this body, which took EONS to build," Kisagi lifted the girl higher as he stood, her saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth as her eyes started becoming lifeless. "Ever!!"

With a flick of a wrist her body was sent soaring, crashing through a building…no…the building was already being destroyed!?
Kisagi looked onward, his feline pupils scanning with superior vision - only to meet a faint purple. As lifeless as the woman who was now surely crushed by debris. Immediate was his silent call, all ten of his assassins meeting his side within mere moments. He lifted a hand, a word uttered so softly only they may have heard him. The elites took off in a rush, afterward. Though not in the direction of the new enemy…but…along the outskirts.

"Time to have some fun." The captain purred as he used flash step to appear far closer than he was. Right beside kurome in fact!
His electric hair danced in the wind his own speed created as he looked up, amused and…bloodthirsty, to any one well versed in reading facial expressions. "How yah' been…Taicho-kun?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Kurome merely stood in place. He could taste the boy's eccentrics. Feel those odd eyeballs on him - This boy wasn't fit to be a captain, nor a leader of anything. But it was done - For now. Kurome slowly took a breath, and just as quickly, felt a presence next to him. One he hadn't felt since he chose to leave this dump.

"Alive, and curious, Captain of the Stealth Force-kun."

Old titles, no reaction - That was his way, after all. The boy would know that. So why all the blood lust? It wasn't like Kisagi could actually physically beat him... Could he? Honestly, Kurome couldn't say. It had been quite some time since he spoke with his old favorite Squad Mate.... My how the years have passed.

"I had just heard my Father was here... And that my little Kisagi was pushed up to Captain. I'm proud of you, Kisagi. Although the method was... less than distasteful."

Kurome smiled slowly, reaching back to touch the hilt of his sword.... An attack?! Hardly; Just a habit. After a moment, Kurome finally turned, and glanced at the boy.

"And I've come to make a deal. Tell me what you learned of that cursed Shinamori Clan.... Namely, my Aunt Sara, and I will augment your knowledge.... Or..."

A fierce wind blew up around the two, causing Kisagi's hair and haori to flutter, while Kurome's essentially did the same. But it was only that one gust, and clearly Kisagi didn't have to read to much into it.

"Well, you get the jest... Boy."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 am

"Curious, Eh?"

Such a word made the scientist's heart flutter. It was a word that illicited so many wonderful possibilities - ideas of the greatest breed!
Hiorin Kisagi couldn't help but let a playful smile grace his boyish features, the half bent posture straightening to just barely meet his former friend's stature. The wind beckoned him to listen, a sweet caress of gentle promise ruffling his shiny blue layers in coerce torrents. Not an intimidating him in the slightest...until Kurome mentioned what he wished to know.

It was then Kisagi's turn to release a fraction of his spirit energy. A rattling thing similar to gambling dice carved from bones, but far more potent. Potent enough to crack a few splinters into the already broken wood - a mere inch of capability, though the gust was all the same as his visitor's. Short and sharp. "Why in all the seven hells wouldyah want ta' know of that wench?"

Sure the Shinamori's paid an unexpected visit. Kisagi himself had to pat himself on the back for a job well done. Soul reconstruction was…a fairly inconvenient process that posessed an even lower survival rate than the Hollowfication process Sosuke had done years prior. In fact, the former queen was his first success! It was too bad she escaped…but that was unimportant. Kurome wanted what only he posessed, and the eccentric captain knew not of the knowledge offered in return…odd, and completely unfair. "Why on earth would I bargain with a buggard like yerself, cheif? What exactly are you offering…?"

It was in this time that Kisagi counted in his head, an emerald eye keeping track of every subtle movement beyond his feild of vision.
Alignment secured. Though…he would actually prefer to hold off on such a silly detour. Better to gather intel than to blow up an enemy right off the bat, right?

…Kisagi chuckled, seemingly mocking the forner captain. Distasteful indeed.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Kurome slowly closed his eyes, taking in the boy's reaitsu as he pumped it out, a smile touching his lips - Clearly, he forgot just who he stood before. He might of defeated Tremblood, but what stood before him was a man all his scheming could never bring down - Perhaps not even to this day. But Kurome let him finish no less, and just stood with that cocky smile on his lips, his eyes suddenly averting Kisagi altogether, taking in the environment around him. Suddenly, his hand shot up, and the tips of his fingers rolled against Kisagi's cheek. Not an attack, nor a threatening gesture.... Well, not to most people, but if Kurome remembered right.... This boy hated being touched by 'Lessers'.

"There are four Hell's Kisagi-kun. I assure you, I've been to them all. And that 'Wench' is my Aunt. An Aunt who unknowingly corrupted my family - And your prized project.... A self-hollowized Arrancar... Who would of thought? My Aunt Eshilieth and Aunt Ivy would be pissed..."

Kurome licked his lips as he said this, and to any outsiders looking on, it wouldn't look right - A man touching another's cheek, and licking his lips...?! The hell was the Rukon allowing these days?! But Kurome only let a sliver of what he was offering slip - It may of been common knowledge just who the Bount were and what their connection was... But the fact they were alive....

"You understand, right, my little Captain? We are a clan of legend, a clan of gods.... From the Quincy to the Hollow, Sinner to the Shinigami.... We are everywhere..."

In that same speech, the air around the two would begin to grow cold, as the wind picked up, causing small rocks to slowly lift under their feet, as the walls of close buildings begun splintering.

"And I am the direct descendant of the God of the Shinamori.... Well, current God after your interference..."

The cold air suddenly begun to feel as if it swirled inward, before it exploded outward, like Kurome's Reiatsu, causing the sides of close buildings to fold slightly inwards, as the dirt around them spread outward, causing a dust cloud to enclose them from the outside - Yet unlike the wind, it did not disperse... Just seemingly... floated there, in place.

"My Sister would be disgusted by your lack of foresight, Kisagi... Thank the soul king she isn't here, huh?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:25 am

Kisagi's eyes followed the man warily, though anything but confidence was hidden, the almost bipolar aloof taking in everything silently as the gears in his mind cranked to life. Kurome thought himself superior, that arrogant smile proof of such foolishness. Albeit he was right if he thought Kisagi couldn't take him in brutal combat - that was far from his plans, anyway. Besides, he'd hate to call upon his old man for strength anyway. A side glance to the scabbard at his side was full of enough hatred without the pest up his ass, asking for answers he wasn't pleased to give. It appeared though, he didn't have the choice. Callous skin grazed his soft skin, the finger tips splaying and coddling as if…as if he were a mere child!

"Four, huh? I doubt you've been to all of them, lad. Arrogance wouldn't be marring yer' face if you did." The voice was steady and cold, the mocking brutality shown earlier replaced by a stone cold glar as the hand caressed his perfect form. The feeling made him nauseous, but he didn't dare make any sudden movement…not when the time of action lazily grew close. "Gain or not, you hav'nt given me my answer yet, Kurome."

No honorific? From kun to nothing, a mere bug. Kisagi lacked manners sure, but that usually didn't make him speak to others in this manner…if Kurome remembered well enough, perhaps he'd recognise the message. Once, Kisagi mentioned honorifics being limits to a bond…was he trying to be on equal footing, or simply trying to buy a bit of time through confusion? Who knew. Probably not Kurome. With his odd advances, one would see them as some twisted love affair. Guess that would make Kisagi the Uke, eh? He had to smirk snidley at the very idea. "Demanding from the informer isn't how to do things, Laddie."

Kisagi slowly let his right foot slide back to escape Kurome's intrusive hand, more polite than normal, though only to show a more agreeable side than any form of threat. As he did so, he made sure to watch his former Squad mate like a hawk, before screeching his warning. "Unless yer tryin' to get your bloody face burned off, I suggest you don't touch me. Now," as the dust settled about them, Kisagi listened. Half heartedly it seemed, as he rolled his eyes dramatically upon the mention of others in his clan. "I could care less about insignificants. God like they may be, I only claim what I like. The rest is garbage, just like the soul society and the clan itself. The only good thing that came out of it was that infernal fetus…" A pout formed than, his brows furrowing in slight agitation at the steps he took to ensure the former queen stay put. All for naught, now.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:57 pm

At the words of "infernal fetus" Kurome's eyes rolled side-long and back abruptly, as if he was looking at something far off, and considering the direction he looked, it was obvious it was within' Soul Society itself. Yet beyond that, Kurome made no move, his hand still stayed in place, even as the boy backed off. He was still arrogant, and foolish. Unable to look behind words for their true meaning, or not caring about the true meaning. Clearly, Lyonin and Setoku's past war showed the boy nothing he thought he couldn't handle. A foolish mistake, and a childish foresight.

"You learned to talk big in my absence.... Could it be...."

Kurome's eyes slowly came back, the purple irises taking in the boy with a sort of appreciation, yet no caution, or fear. While appreciation was there, so was humor, and was it.... pity...?

"You're trying to show off for your old master? Perhaps what was your only friend...? Or..."

Kurome's grin suddenly turned slowly into a frown, and another hand would touch Kisagi, this time on his shoulder, from behind....

"Could it be jealously for the lack of love from me is blinding you...?"

The frown on Kurome's face grew into a smile, as his body slowly faded - Kisagi would no doubt caught what happened before anyone else. The elite step of the Second Squad; if he cared to remember so much. The same hand on his shoulder slowly lifted, and the sound of displaced dirt was heard as Kurome slowly back up and away from Kisagi.

"Second time - You claim everyone as insignificant, yet clearly you found interest in my dear Aunt, but what of her 'husband', or her two Brothers? Did you never stop to comprehend just what their intention is...? What the truth of that fetus brought to you? Why it was allowed to be created? Of course not... Still such a foolish boy."

Kurome made no clear move to attack, nor did he seem interested in Kisagi any longer, as his body turned to the side, and he begun walking away.

"Such blind idiocy is why I will Kill you, Kisagi."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Kisagi snorted his disapproval, though the pink in his cheeks proved just how boyish he was. How dare he make such a fool of him!
It was by fate of the Fae he didn't signal the trap then...the impeccable bigot. He substituted such actions with a twitch of his eye, glaring at the man as he spoke.

"I talk big because I am, there ain't room for weakness in the squad!"

He noticed it. That same degradation seen years ago. Durring spars and missions, even the last battle...why...? Why don't his eyes ever change?! He was perfection now, the highest of forms! Kisagi could take down legions of hollow, with the right adjustment of course...so why was Kurome's pity still washing over him like stale Sake?!
It was this look that made his bones ache, and his mind started churning for a reason, any reason as to what was wrong with him this time. What needed rearranging to suit his...Kisagi's goals better. It was only at the mention of trying to please that he straightened up and began squeaking remarks like an insistent mouse. Even when the shoulder came up from behind did his throat quake, practically demanding his release. "Let go of my body, you arse! What is it you are even aiming for!?"

Kurome then disappeared, but Kisagi didn't have to question how. His own voice followed, the echo left to trace his stalker quite...fondly, almost, though it could also be seen as mockery. "They are insignificant, Kurome, because the knowledge did not help me."

Soon Kisagi would follow, speed surprisingly not his best trait- yet not the most undesirable either. He stood next to Kurome in the gentlest of Shunko's, the dust not so much as leaving the grainy earth below his sandals. He looked serious, the scowl marring what was once blind embarrassment. "Killing me isn't as easy, Kurome, and while you could manage the feat. easily...why wait?"

Wait, did his accent just...vanish?!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:52 am

"No weakness in this squad....? Then why are you still in charge, Kisagi-kun?"

Kurome didn't even acknowledge the Shunko, even though he did find it rather impressive. Tremblood still hadn't even accomplished this feat, and he was learning at Kurome's feet. Kurome suddenly stopped, and not because of the vanishing accent nor the challenge, Kurome had heard all of it before. He slowly glanced over to Kisagi with those same dull purple irises, as if analyzing him, pitying him, and rejecting him. And slowly, he answered the Captain's question.

"I wait.. because you are my most fond memory. My only friend beyond my Sister Sara, my only student whom I cared so deeply about. And... I want answers. Where is my Half-brother...? Or Cousin...? What would he be now...? No matter. Where is my Aunt's Child? I know he is alive, and in your care. And he has the answers I seek. About his limited knowledge, and why my Father let a being that could of been more powerful than even he too exist."

Kurome came to a complete stop, and turned his body to fully face the boy now. A hand coming up, and fingers brushing against the Captain's chin. The reaction he got from the shoulder touch was interesting, he now wanted to see what else he could get.

"And perhaps... I don't want to kill one of my last friends, even though that same friend saw fit to destroy me."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:57 am

"My being in charge has everything to do with the strength behind squad two." The blue-haired imp spoke, though it seemed with his intelligence came social failure. The biting remark was turned to one of pride, though whether he fully comprehended it or not wasn't shown...not in that prideful smirk.

The odd captain pursed his lips afterward though, looking down as if ashamed. A child caught stealing a cookie from the theoretical cookie jar, he felt it right to pout about the idea that his...friend...felt similar, though hardly in the exact ways. What's more, despite Kurome's insistant remarks, Kisagi's observation at least told him he'd made some impression on his former comrade. "There's nothing fond about you...stupid old man."

Kisagi and Kurome weren't young, or well, they weren't old either. Honestly Kisagi himself felt millions of years but that was most likely due to all his little tweaks. And tweaking. Whatever it was, He certainly earned his position in the most non-deserving way, and he was proud of that...proud to earn it from the burned hands of his so called best friend...but...he wasn't proud that he now dealt with him on such foul terms. By the stars life was unfair sometimes. "I have answers, but..." Kisagi hesitated for a moment, looking off to the side as if signalling something. Then he used his shunko once more to disapear from his spot, as soon the ground would crackle and burst - a small explosion set, - undetectable thanks to both his antics with the squad member and the others concealment - it was nearly under Kurome's own feet!

Kisagi snickered in childish delight as he'd landed on his spot where the meeting had first began. It wasn't enough to do much damage of course, but it would certainly bring...a bit of armory that Kurome might not favor, and that would buy Hitori Kisagi time to get rid of the boy...hopefully.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:13 pm

"You still have so much to learn.... Yet you are growing at a reasonable rate..."

Kurome's voice carried as the ground beneath him begun to shine. Yet he made no move to escape, his eyes glancing down for a moment before they shot up to meet Kisagi's own. And for once, there wasn't pity, nor a parent like disapproval. It was merely a second, but Kisagi would not miss it, the eyes that reflected that of a true traitor of the Soul Society, the eyes of a man with no cares, nor true worry, about anything.

"Kisagi, your antics are growing mos---"

His voice was cut off as his body was consumed by the pre-emptive strike of Kisagi, the ground beneath his feet sinking in, and then nothing beyond the explosion. No sign of retaliation, no sign of escape. Kisagi's little strike might of just worked....

"Most childish. I always pegged you for true understanding of me."

This was above Kisagi, of course, and there Kurome stood, eyeing his finger-nail's most assuredly. Kurome already saw this coming, this discord and chaos their fight would cause... And all for the sake of a mentally challenged being.

"You will lose, Kisagi-kun... because you seem to forget... I am the former captain of the punishment corp, I am the one who mastered Shunko long before your arrival... and unlike you..."

Kurome raised his left hand, and much like his father, his pointer and index extended, and at the tip, a crackling ball of purple reishi begun to form.

"I didn't need to use petty tricks to ascend beyond Soul Reaper. Cero."

And in that same instant, the sound of rushing air filled the area, as a beam of purple and black energy shot forward toward Kisagi, giving him more than ample time to deal with it. What was this former Captain's game, anyway?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 am

"Learn?" kisagi frowned, clearly saddened that he was being disregarded in mental strength. "But I have the knowledge you desire."

Kisagi watched Kurome as he bravely took the light beating. Ever the show off. Even his stare amplified the boy's disgust of him...though it was met with an excited smile.

"Yeah, yeah,"

Kisagi bellowed as the ground beneathe his former comrade imploeded, but when his play mate spoke - he already raised his voice in the very fashion Kurome claimed. "Childish."

"I know, and I always pegged you as a sore loser."

He spoke, watching the way Kurome once again flipped between care and disregard. He was worse than that Stray creature. At least she had despised him and stayed that way despite her bipolar mood swings.

"Hitori Kisagi does not lose...not to you..."

The captain shrugged off his Haori and moved the sleeves of his uniform down to expose his scarred and...oddly colored flesh. The organisms that pumped at various weak spots began to grow eager for the upcoming assault, and Kisagi inhaled and yelled "not to anyone!" before the beam struck him.

Although something odd happened then.

The beam did not disappear, or even go passed him. No, instead, it fought against his skin as if it were being forced into a stasis, growing smaller and smaller until the entirety of it was...eaten...?

Kisagi disapeared with his own Shunko, reappearing behind his...well. Enemy, now. His words were thick, as if holding in a great portion of bitter food.

"A god doesn't lose."

And just like that, his mouth opened, and the cero was shot back using what seemed to be a fake hollow ability of some sort. Did he learn this from his captive? No, the Stray Wolf never had such an ability. Did that mean...he'd kept more than one prisoner? Whatever the case, he prayed Kurome would be more interested in his progress now.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:23 pm

"You've been working hard to enjoy my posting, in both strength and esteem, I see..."

Kurome said softly, as the boy exposed his "new" looking flesh. But Kurome didn't understand.... Kisagi was young, far to young to worry about his own skin complexion.... But once the beam passed over him.... and slowly seemed to devour away on the boy, Kurome understood. And a sick sort of smile played on his lips.

"So it wasn't just Aunt Stray.... You had others as well.... Color me impressed, boy. I didn't think you had the stomach for it----"

Suddenly, the cry of an activating Shunko echoed past Kuromes ears, followed by a warm feeling spreading over his body. In all his haste and insults, Kurome had ignored the fact the boy had activated a Shunko, and even managed to sneak up behind him! And.... did Kisagi, a Shinigami... just hit him with a Cero?! So many questions!!! But, all of them went unasked, as the makeshift Cero impacted the former Captain, sending him flying toward the ground. There was a brief pause in the action, as Kurome's body soared to the ground, impacting it with a massive crater. Clearly, Kisagi had gotten the real one for sure. A few seconds went by, and as the dust begun to settle, Kisagi would finally hear his old friend's voice again. It even sounded... pained...?

"By the stars.... Kisagi-kun. A god...? You sound just like my wretched father. You attack like him too..... But I digress...."

The sillhoute of Kurome was soon seen in the dust, one arm extended outward, ending in a fist. Kisagi would know what that meant, clearly, he himself was using it.... Though not at a Captain's level.

"You have grown so strong.... My friend. Is it wrong for me to say that I missed you...? Perhaps I should inform you why I wear my Haori strapped to my bicep..... It's so I don't have to ever remove it, as a true Captain should never remove his badge. Shunko."

A Bolt of bright yellow lightning impacted right where Kurome stood, blasting the dust away, and sending the Kimono he wore into shreds. Why did he tell Kisagi that...? It had nothing to do with anything!

"Careful Kisagi... Unlike the pathetic Shihouins... I can fully control my power in this form.... And I want it to last!"

Kurome's purple eyes opened wide, shining due to the amplified power of the Reishi Lightning Bolt, and in that instant, literally less than an eye blink, he was millimeter's from Kisagi's own body, and the tip of his sword was close enough to count the folds in the tip that headed for Kisagi's eyeball.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 am

"Only just, Kurome."

Kisagi gave Kurome a look similar to one watching a specimen. Though the light he swallowed blocked it out, and gave him a chance to look to the side before he eventually disappeared. Only a few more moments.

"I don't."

Kisagi laughed at Kurome's foolishness, "I got rid of it years ago. Food isn't exactly needed." Leave it to Kisagi to deem his own body as a project. Just as Kurome was, really. The two of them were perfect beings...well, almost. His fantasies were interrupted by Kurome's claims, and he made sure the man knew of his dissatisfaction.

"I'm only stating the truth, do not compare me to anyone but myself. It's gross. Like warm tea..."

He wasn't kidding either. He'd never understand why tea was good for you when it was scalding and tasted little better than slimy mucus. Either way, Kurome's dramatics hardly impressed him - being tea brained and all, or would that be tea-bagged? Why are they put into bags anyway? Kisagi shook his head and sighed. No time to be speculating tea.

"Can we just...take a break?"

He asked this with severity as what was once an attached organ shot out gripping at the sword. It would see the things were more like fleshy arms than intestines. It still seemed a challenge for the thing, but it's hierro served a good purpose. It granted time.

"I'm curious about something," His organ slipped, bringing the sword's sharp point closer and he had to quickly back up in order to avoid being stabbed in the eye...again. "Why enter through here...?"

The squad had an underground level. It was only obvious they had underground entrances as well, and his former friend could have chosen those over making a scene like this - a scene he knew the scientist would participate in. "Are you stalling for something, old friend?"

straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:43 am

Kurome made a face at the sight of the organ. Clearly, he didn't like the way Kisagi was so keen on experimenting on himself - But no matter. The boy called for a break.... And Kurome sighed, after a moment pulling back his sword... away from that fleshy thing.

"The underground is not my style. Besides, I didn't want to get dirty."

Kurome didn't stay in place, either, instead, his body relented, heading toward the ground below him. Lightning dancing off his back and shoulders, causing his already short hair to tingle and jump up from the static.

"A distraction....? It's not like I sent former Captain Tremblood in there to grab Ritsuka... is it? I mean... why would I do something like that? Besides... I just wanted to see how you have been handling yourself. And you'll be happy to know that Sarah, for all intents and purposes, is gone. Although since you kidnapped who she thinks is 'Momma." I think she might just come back."

There went Kurome, eluding to facts, and covering others up. Was Kurome related to Ritsuka? By blood? Maybe, hell, maybe Stray was his mother. That was something Kisagi would no doubt love to hear. True or not.

"So... now it's my turn.... Why do you see fit to fight me? Why not just see how your.... Tsk.... most likely only friend is doing? Why think yourself a God to the man who taught you.... Well, beyond the weird science fetish... and Herm Fetish... everything else? You have never seen my Bankai... At least I don't think so... nor my Vaizard form.. Nor even my full capacity with the broken form of Shunko... yet you still set to challenge me, instead of just tell me why you want Ritsuka so bad."

That was a few questions, and a statement. Kurome knew Kisagi hated that - He also would hate the fact Kurome was sitting down on the dirt, and basically looking like he was about to just lay down and relax.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down