World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid--

Go down

*~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid-- Empty *~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid--

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:32 pm

(I've been away from you all for far to long; but as a Personal Wish, and a Parting Gift to some former neighbors of mine, I have concocted yet another tale of the Bount. It focuses on Audrey Lyn, the Hybrid Princess, Chris Mitchell and Todd Ford, the "Lost Children" of Princess Eshilieth, and Setoku Shinamori, the creator of this 'Hybrid.'  It is a relatively short tale, and is only being written for my old Neighbor Audrey, and her husband Chris. This one is for you two - Love you guys, and miss ya both. Here's to seeing you both soon.)

Prologue -- The birth of a Hybrid.

The room was dark. Empty. Forever she had been here, floating naked in this tank. Well, perhaps not forever, but a few human lifetimes could feel an eternity when one was caged. A voice echoed through the room suddenly, causing the woman floating in the tank to slowly close her eyes, listening intently. Was this her warden? Or was it merely someone coming to gaze at her nude form?

"Listen well, young one. For you, child of Zero, will need to know things such as this when you take the reigns of Captain Commander in a few hundred years."

"Yes, uncle."

"Understand, this lab was built when I was nothing more but a mere eight, among the Espada. When Primera Sorayn ruled, and your mother and father were nothing more than a thought in the back of the Soul Kings skull."

There was a sudden flash, as the once dark and seemingly empty room lit up. Lights slowly coming on in a line, illuminating the room before her. Her eyes cracked slightly, taking in what little she could make out from her position. The bubbles in the water causing mild distortion for her.

"Uncle... that tank there.... with the young girl floating in it.... Who is that?"

A sound... akin to a smug grunt crossed the girls muffled hearing, as she listened intently. Would her fuzzy past be retold? Would she finally learn why she was here? Why her head pounded so much? Why her.... strange energy seemed... off? From what she remembered, bount had no feel able energy.

"Ah.... the Hybrid Princess. Eshilieths pride..."

A man stopped in front of her tank, and she fully opened her brown eyes. A sudden feeling of admiration welled within her as she took him in. He was very attractive, and well built. His white hair, and white shukasho a stark contrast to his seemingly empty, lonely purple irises. Hanging from the right of his dull grey obi, a jagged black no-dachi hung.... The hilt seemingly wrapped in a crude gray cloth. She wasn't sure... but this man... she swore she never actually met him, but... she knew him. The man looked to the boy who slowly came to stand next to him, and spoke.

"I captured this woman.... not long after my death. When I was but a mere Devouring Beast. She is of the Bount Species... a strange creation of the Shinigami, akin to Mortal Vampires. I had almost forgot about her. Isn't that right.... Audrey Lyn?"

The girl suddenly understood, she was a Bount! Princess Eshilieth... She needed to bring word to her of the rise of Joey and Solvious  Kariya! She struggled against the wires wrapped around her wrist, but to no avail. Placing her fists to the window, she pounded upon the glass like substance, screaming. But no sound escaped her, only bubbles made in the strange liquid she was submerged in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setoku smiled inwardly, as the Bount thrashed in the tank. Reaching down, he placed a single hand atop the young boys skull who stood next to him. And ruffled his hair playfully. Audrey Lyn - His first created "Plaything" as it were. A legend during the Bakumatsu, Setoku first encountered her in his Shinsengumi unit when he was alive. She was a fierce warrior, and a beautiful tomboy. So much so, he had taken some of her DNA and implanted it into Michiyo, when he created her. But Audrey held a special place in his heart, a place no one else could hope to hold. She.... was his first actual creation.

"Child of Stray.... Audrey Lyn... my first creation, is a Hybrid. The only living subject of a Bount and Arrancar cross."

Setoku approached the tank, and slowly placed a hand to the glass. Inside the tank, the girl seem to tense slightly, before reaching up, and lightly pressing her own hand to the glass. Setoku turned his head to the side slightly, and smiled. Audrey was a beautiful tomboy, as he said. She looked no older than fifteen. But was in her Twenties by Bount standards. Her skin was soft, with several "Cut" scars along her right and left bicep - Her hair, also brown, like her brown eyes, was cut short, very short. With the back barely sweeping against the nape of her neck. Her bangs, on the other hand, were cut long, hanging to her chin. Her skin tone was a light... Setoku would classify olive. As if she sat out in the sun too long one day - Even after all these years in a dark laboratory, her skin still held that sun-kissed beauty. Fascinating, really.

"She stands at about five foot five, and her stance with a sword is something I've never seen. She was, however, very good with the flintlock pistols. A marvelous warrior. I would compare her to Michiyo before Michiyo calls upon her sword, actually."

"Auntie Michiyo, even? Uncle... why... do you keep her locked up then?"

Setoku gazed down to the girls chest, noting how she barely even passed for an A-cup. It was a wonder a woman could have such small breasts - But it explained how she passed for a boy to get into the Shinsengumi. He was pulled back into reality, though, by his nephew asking such an odd question.

"Because... she is dangerous. Unlike your mother and father, me, your aunt, this girl is controlled by someone. Someone far more vicious then even your mother. Eshilieth... may still yet be alive. Thus... letting her free could cause a war. Come, let's check in with Aunt Michiyo, speaking of which."

Setoku placed a hand on the boys shoulder, and begun leading him out the room. A smile creeping upon his features as he slowly shut off the lights, and faintly heard the sound of water emptying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey kept her hand pressed to the tank window as Setoku left. Who was that boy he was with? Like her, his energy (By energy I'm meaning Reiatsu, you all will get a clearer picture down the way...) was different too. She swore she could taste Shinigami.... As the thought crossed her mind though, she noticed her breathing was having a sound to it, and her skin was growing suddenly cold.

"What's.... happening...?"

She asked... and was shocked when she realized she could hear herself, and no bubbles appeared before her. She pressed her hand harder to the glass, and a click echoed through the small chamber.... Was she.... Free..?

----Prologue End.----

(There will be chapters added very soon, this is but a intro to my next story arc. Please, be patient, and enjoy old fans, and new fans! There will be many references to my past stories, so feel free to read them again, or if you never read any of my work.... read it now! What better time to start?! :D!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

*~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid-- Empty Re: *~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid--

Post by Setoku Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Chapter One: Los Ninos Perdidos De Eshilieth (The lost children of Eshilieth)

The air was damp, musky. The rain had finally lifted, and the girl could see clearly to the bloodshed before her. Two children stood in a clearing, one, wielding a jagged Katana. He was young, no doubt a survivor of the Slave bandwagon that the dead bodies around them raided. He couldn't of been older than seven, perhaps. Next to him, stood a smaller boy - His eyes a strange colour of yellow and brown. That boy was holding a strange european looking sword high, blood drenching the tip. These boys.... were lucky to survive. Audrey motioned to stand up, as another man ran from the shadows, his own sword pulled up high.

"Die, Brats!"

The younger child, with the katana, turned, and angled his sword with a defensive stance. Audrey froze in place, as the man suddenly dipped forward, and blood sprayed from his throat.... Who?

"You two are lucky to of survived...."

A voice came. It was gentle, sweet. Female. The young boys quickly huddled together, tears in their eyes - Before the female spoke again.

"I mean you no harm... My name... Is Youkai. What are yours?"

A beautiful woman, dressed in white emerged from the shadows, and Audrey's heart sank. These boys... were going to die... At the hands of a Hollow. The younger boy spoke first... His voice shaky, but confident.

"My name is Shinta... and this is my big brother... Lobo."

The woman gave the sweetest of smiles, and knelt down, looking to the younger boy who spoke.

"Shinta...? That is not a warriors name. From hence forth... You shall be known as.... Setoku. Shinamori... Setoku."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Boshin War - The closing battle of the Bakumatsu.

Audrey's eyes snapped open, as she quickly rose from her seated position, resting against an exposed wood barrier. Why did she dream of that now? Was that particular boy.... The Lieutenant of the Shinsengumi squad she was serving? The one who died recently? It couldn't of been - She had respected Setoku immensely - She highly doubted he was raised by a Hollow. Although.... Before Mistress Eshilieth went into her care, under the pretense of "Orphan" she had spoke of those two boys. From that night.

"Mitchell! The Isshin Patriots have broken through the blockade!"

Audrey snapped around, her eyes wide. That's right... She served the Shinsengumi under the pretense she was a male.... She had nearly forgotten due to that little dream.

"Hai, Sir! Has word come form the Daimyo?"

"Yes.... Mitchell. He has told us... to give up."

Audrey's eyes grew wide, and she scanned the battlefield. There were so many fallen bodies, and Hollow, along with Shinigami, were in an invisible war to claim them. She could see them. Shinigami being cut entwine by ferocious hollow, hollow having their masks shatter. But the invisible war seemed to turn, as three Hollow entered the fray. Two held distinctly wolf features... And one, apparently the least developed of the three, held distinctly bat-like features. That particular hollow turned, his dead purple eyes meeting Audrey's own... Her breath slowing, as the world around her seem to melt.

"...Se...to...ku..?"

Current time - Setoku's abandon lab.

The nude girl huddled behind a stack of boxes, her breath quick, her body quivering. It was... oddly cold in this particular room. Where was she anyway? She had to assume Hueco Mundo due to the many Hollow that came and went, yet... To the knowledge Mistress Eshilieth gave her, there were no fully built buildings in Hueco Mundo. Infact... It was a Quincy Domain in times long past...

"Why... Setoku... Why would you do this to me?"

She spoke of course, to no one in particular. Her body felt different, her reiatsu, usually cold and un-felt, had a particular blood lust to it. Much like his... And her emotions, seem to push her husband, Shawn Christopher, from her mind, and insert Setoku in his place. What... what he done? The girl quickly dug through an open box, pulling white garments from it. And set about searching for a weapon of sorts... It was time, she left this place.

Current Era - Amerika - Abandon building in Montana.

Shawn Christopher sat, his eyes closed, as he focused in on the former presence that had been in this building. He could taste his two discoveries, Solvious and Joseph, as well as the Lost Princess, Ivy Shinamori. Along with several other unknown Bount. But he could not feel Audreys, nor Mistress Eshilieths. Where had those two gone? Over One Hundred Years... and still he could not find his Lady... or his wife. He slammed his fist into the floorboard, and looked over to his shoulder, at the man in the Shadows, silently drinking from a dusty bottle of Rum. The man looked over to Shawn, and spoke carefully.

"Come have a drink with me, Shawn. It's been far to long... We'll find her... Don't worry."

Shawn smiled wanely, before turning his head away. His dear brother... Todd Ford. His only friend... since before the Bakumatsu. Though they were not the rarity known as Twins, like Joseph and Solvious, or technically blood related... Todd had stuck by him through the worst of times. Chris slowly rose, before turning to join him.

"You're right Todd... Let's enjoy the Alcohol, the next stop... Is Hueco Mundo."

Todd smiled wide. Finally, a chance to test his strength... against the best among the hollow.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

*~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid-- Empty Re: *~*[Rebirth and Fusion]*~* The Tale of the Second Bount Princess --The Hybrid--

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:41 pm

(Alright, from how I'm reading it, I see my story is getting... shall we say... cluttered? Too many flashbacks, too many characters shown to a single chapter, so I guess I'll do one to each chapter. Considering Audrey is the main center of this story, we'll start with her escape...)

Chapter Two: La Princesa de Bount (The princess of the Bount)

The girl pulled the spare white robes around her skinny form, gazing once to the scars on her left arm as she shrugged the shoulders of the robe up on her shoulders.

"Shawn..."

She spoke sadly, before merely shaking her head. She needed to escape, somehow. From what she gathered of past encounters with Setoku, he was somewhat crazed, clever, and odd. A dangerous combination. She drifted slowly around the dark lab, pulling the thin obi tighter to keep the robe closed. Her hands feeling around nimbly for something, anything.

"Come on you Hollow bastard... I know you keep your dead subjects weapons... Ah..."

Her fingers ran over a leather woven hilt, and slowly, she pulled it out. It wasn't a Japanese styled sword... It was a European broadsword, from the weight, anyway. The girl gave one more look over her shoulder, before her body seem to vanish, with a final whisper...

"Farewell... Setoku... my Love..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Noches - Date Unknown.

Setoku walked into the lab, his presence alone causing the reishi sensitive lights to illuminate his path. A clear "8" tattooed above his adams apple.

"I think it's time... Mrs. Lyn. For an injection...."

Setoku smiled wanely, as he walked his way to the woman's tank. And as he approached, he noticed her movement inside. Her excitement building. Obviously, the first does - Forcing her mind to focus on him - Was working well. He licked his lips slowly, as he approached the tank.

"Lacking clothes again, Mrs Lyn. Clearly you get excited to see me."

He slowly pressed his left hand to the glass on the tank, and Audrey, blushed deeply, quickly reaching out to press her hand against his. In Setoku's right hand, he flipped an injection around, slowly, secretly, moving it toward the tank. A dose of Hollow and Shinigami DNA. The strange liquid she was submerged in would accept the liquid, and slowly sink it into her skin. But he needed to keep her distracted, first.

"Do you wanna touch me, Mrs. Lyn? Do you want out to be with me, hmmm?"

The girl blushed deeper, and floated closer to the glass, as if trying to give Setoku a better view. That first injection would off slowly... but this one. Suddenly, the girl jerked, and yanked back, her body trembling. Her head leaned back, and her mouth dropped open, as if screaming. Setoku, smiling slowly, pulled back the empty vial, leaving the needle in the injection port. Turning on his heel, he slowly walked away, as the lights begun to slowly shut off.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Lyn. I do hope you survive the night."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey's body appeared on a Sand Dune, outside of Las Noches. She quickly looked around, gazing at the sand, and backwards crescent moon of Las Noches. Looking to her right hand, she had a clear look at the sword.

"This sword.... Huh?"

It was familiar. Nearly identical to the blade that boy was holding years ago. So it was confirmed then. This Setoku... was her Lieutenant after all. The girl blushed slightly, remembering the young man from the Shinsengumi. He was so forward, and quite attractive. But as she recalled, he was married. Although... In death, she could see some resemblance. Again, she flushed pink around her cheeks.

"I can't wait, Setoku. To hold you in my arms... And then drive a blade through your heart."

At that the girl faded again. Heading toward the underground caves, where the Quincy roamed. She needed to get to the real world, she needed to find.... Mistress Eshilieth.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:05 am

The Interlude - El Alma Corazon Roto (The Heart Broken Soul)

(Told in Narration style.... Just so you people know... Lol.)

Bount....

The ultimate creation of Ran`Tao, a Shinigami Scientist of an Era long past. Created by accident, due to a misunderstanding of Gigai Technology, these creatures of the night roamed for eternity. Bounded together by a desire to cooperate and return home, the Bount drew in together, desperately seeking the aid of the Quincy.

All but Six. These six creatures cursed the Shinigami, and refused to return to where they called "Prison." These six Bount, united by a single being, hid from sight for ages. Participating in every major war. The birth of Rome, the fall of Greece, the Rebel Uprising of Japan - These six bount slowly nudged the course of History, searching for three beings of unnatural power.

Setoku Shinamori, Lobo Oscuras Shinamori and Sarah Shinamori. These three beings held in their palms the future of a Fallen Quincy Land. And the future of the Bount.

It was in Japan they were found, and in Japan the ultimate plan begun. These six beings, united by hatred and love for that single being, split paths, and begun their search.... It was the ultimate being who found them first.... Eshilieth.

Hostel from the time of her conception, the Bount Queen Eshilieth took a particular interest in three. Three Bounts, bound by Love and Honor. A rare thing among these beasts. Todd Ford, the eager fighter, Shawn "Chris" Christopher, the calm philosopher, and Audrey Lyn Christopher, the quiet assassin. These Three Bounts were key, these three Bounts would change the course of History....

And Primera Setoku Shinamori... Would alter Audrey Lyn's history, for his own selfish reasons.

And so begins... The Story of Audrey Lyn.... And her Secret Lover in the Shinsengumi.... Setoku Shinamori.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Chapter Three: Specter del pasado, la visión del futuro. (Specter of the past, vision of the future. 1/3)

A spray of blood splashed across her face, as she closed her eyes, and spun her body around, twisting the wakizashi in her hands around, and shoving it behind her. Another scream, and another spray of blood, this time, across her blue and white hakama.

"Setoku-sempai, the mission is done."

She spoke with a semi-deep voice - Trying to pass for male. She spoke to herself, though, as she slowly opened her eyes. Bringing back her wakizashi and wiping it along her sleeve before placing it in her ornate blue and gold saya. How long had this war carried on thus far? For generations, her and her kin had fought in several wars, altering the very course of history.... And all for one. Her mistress. And for what?! Again her eyes closed, and she slowly stepped forward. Her husband was on the other side of this conflict, and her greatest fear was running into him.

"The Shinamori line.... From Eshilieth on down... must be brought to fruition.... Must be allowed to flourish, and go out with a bang. Even the demoness, Youkai."

She repeated the order from Shawn - First allowed, and then in her head. Trying to pick at it. Trying to find a hidden meaning... Her husband was good with riddles, after all. As she wondered the town of Kyoto, eyes closed and in deep contemplation, she never noticed the shadow behind her.

Joseph stepped slowly, closing the distance between him and the young boy. He could taste it.... It was one of him. Another like he and his brother.... But something was off about this one... Joseph thought it was a young male at first, as he twirled and stabbed, easily dispatching his Isshin Shishi troops. But he could swear.... It wasn't a he at all. He waited, following with a patience of a dead man, red eyes focused on his walk.

"Why do you shake your hips.... Bount?!"

He struck, his black sword rushing forward, on a path for the man's spine. If it was a bount, there would be no fear of death.... If it wasn't.... Then no loss on his part. He smirked widely, his eyes growing wide, as a blue and white haori suddenly took up his sight, and his sword hit something metallic.

"Why do you shake your hips... Bount?!"

The accusation caused Audrey to freeze in her steps, and she quickly snapped her head back. Could it be...? One of the missing children of Mistress Eshilieth? She had little time to act, though. The sword drew closer, and she quickly reached for her wakizashi, and all in that same instant, a blue and white haori dropped on the attacker, and Setoku landed between the two of them. His No-dachi halfway drawn, catching, then re-directing the strange black sword.

"Setoku-sempai!"

Audrey squealed, giving away the fact she was not a male, but that was OK, her lieutenant did know better. As the sword was re-directed to the dirt, Setoku grabbed Audrey, and stepped on the boys blade, spinning around with her pulled close, and jumping onto a nearby crate.

"Joseph, the famous Hitokiri of the Isshin Patriots. A pleasure. Perhaps we can meet again soon."

Setoku and Audrey suddenly took off, jumping from the crate and making their way behind Joseph. The boy smirked, quickly pulling the haori from his head.

"Setoku-no-dachi. The living death of the Shinsengumi.... You have my prize, I am sure of it."

And with that, the boy, and his strange black sword, seemingly vanished, the haori left to slowly float to the ground.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down