World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End)

Go down

*-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End) Empty *-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End)

Post by Setoku Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

(Indeed, the time has come for the stories of mine to come into a close - A Full Circle as it were. The reason it is marked as both an Interlude and Prologue is because it follows not the Espada, StrayxLyonin, or the Shinigami, but the Bount and the Quincy. Also personal feelings of the Arrancar (Namely Stray and Setoku, who will play a big role in the upcoming arc.) And the resulting ends of the people who were put into stasis. It is time to close all gaps, end all tales.... When a legend begins, a circle of lore is born.... It is time now to present the final turn of the cog... The Full Circle. )

Chapter One: Heart of Darkness - The Bount

Ten Years after the Bakumatsu - Gila Bend, Arizona

"One hundred and twenty five degrees out.... You have to be kriffing kidding me."

Solvious groaned, as he reached up and tugged the brim of his cowboy hat down. On either hip, slung from his belt, were silver plated Six Shot Magnums. The finest of the decade. The two men were riding on black stallions, following closely along the steel rods that made the foundation of the new railroad. The year was 1878, and Solvious and Joey were the appointed 'Law-Men' as it were of this particular town in the Mexican conquered territory of Arizona. Solvious could never understand Joey's reasoning's for fleeing to America, especially here of all places. He turned his head to the side, spitting out a black substance akin to tar. Mortal's like to call it.... Chew. To his left, a man, also wearing the same weapon outfit, and a black hat, with a long, almost merciless looking black trench coat, slowly took a puff on his cigar. His brother, Joseph Kariya.

"What'cha reckon, Joey?"

Joey took another slow puff on his Cigar, before turning his head to face Solvious. His eyes, still that dull, evil looking Crimson - Even though it had been months since either of them had a chance to feed. There wasn't enough Mexican Migrants here to take without noticing.

"Well, Solvious. I see we've overstayed our welcome, if you've gone and picked up on that there Lingo."

Joseph joked, bringing a slight smile to Solvious features. The trip from Japan had been relatively silent, and took well over three months due to the inexpensive, spotty, Sail powered ship they could afford to get there. Questions were asked in the port of San Fransisco, of course, two men showing up, with the lifeless husks of Three Hundred corpses on board. But death in the open seas was a common thing, and with Joseph's persuasion, the matter was quietly dismissed. They died of Scurvy and lack of supplies, the official military report had claimed, and Joey and Solvious were lucky survivors, chewing what men had to chew in that situation - Dead Flesh. Solvious never did enjoy the taste of still bloody meat, but in the open oceans, when Souls weren't enough, they did what needed to be done.

"But all kidding aside, my dear brother. I have found the next in line of successors to the Bount. The next female born who may breed not only puppets.... But fellow Bount, as well."

Solvious horse stopped at this, as Solvious tilted his head. Joey, too, came to a stop, and smiled over his shoulder, looking back to his confused looking brother. Solvious had thought the Shinigami had made breeding impossible in a bount - Except by that of puppet, which, every few thousand years, would suddenly appear. But one that could reproduce with another Bount...? What was her name? Joey, as if reading Solvious mind, answered that for him.

"Her name.... Was Ivy Shinamori in Japan. But at the end of the Bakumatsu, with the Shogun side proving the loser, she quickly fled back to America, and took back her mantle of Princess. She goes by another name, now."

Shinamori....? Solvious only had to think of it for a second, for two names to come to mind. Isabella and Setoku Shinamori, two of the most dangerous rivals of the war. Setoku-no-dachi, as he was better known, was the Lieutenant of the Shinsengumi Third Squad, under captain Sait'oh Hajime. His wife, Isabella Shinamori, served a splinter cell of the Oniwabanshu - Her splinter cell fled from Edo Castle, and embraced the rule of the Shogun, much to the dismay of the Oniwabanshu leader, Aoshi. Another key note was that Isabella was of European descent, a rare thing in any caste of Japan. But from everything he knew about the deadly duo, they only had two offspring, and the female died at a young age. Her name was.... Shinamori Sara, if he wasn't mistaken. So how could this... Ivy be a Shinamori if she was never a mortal to begin with...? Again, on cue, as if reading his mind, Joey answered Solvious thoughts.

"At first, I was perplexed by this. Are the Shinamori fellow Bount? But upon closer inspection, I easily found my answer. Setoku and Ivy were from a family of orphans, raised by a stray Arrancar named Youkai. They soon all took on identical last names - And at some point in the waning months of the civil war, Setoku retrieved Ivy, whom he suspected as a Mortal, from the clutches of this Youkai, and brought her into this family. It wasn't until shortly after she killed the Shinamori offspring that she discovered she was truly one of us. She eventually tracked down where she came from, the clan who watched over her, killed them, and took her place as the last Bount in America. Thus, the princess. Another interesting note...."

Solvious was already calculating many possiblities in his head, and understanding a great many reasons why the Hollow had killed Setoku so bluntly, hewn he was set back into shock by Joey's words...

"The newest addition to the Vasto Lorde among Hueco Mundo, that... Stray Wolf child, she too, holds that relation to Ivy. So it'll be interesting when the war does finally occur, no?"

Solvious smiled from under the brim of his hat, before laughing softly. Indeed - before even a single bullet had been fired, the war already seemed won. With one of the strongest in Hueco Mundo, the girl who jumped to Vasto Lorde in a matter of years instead of decades, and who would no doubt become an Espada in Luke's Hollow Coven, being related to a Bount, would she remember enough to feel bad for hurting her? This was shaping up to turn out far too interesting to wanna hold off on for so long!

"Also, brother.... Jinn Kariya, our cousin,... has begun his initial plans with his ten Bount to over-throw Soul Society. I even hear he has gained a Shinigami pet from the Eleventh Squad."

Solvious again laughed - Jinn was always to over-excited for his own good. No doubt, he would fail - Like he failed in his "Bount Revolt" against the cursed Quincy. But it would prove interesting to watch no less. Solvious pulled his horse to a complete stop, before withdrawing either gun from his Holster,  and uttering quietly....

"Then let us go to work, clearing out all Rutherford Hayes holds dear.... Gun Down - Explotar Consejo (Spanish for: Exploding Tip)"

Joey pulled his horse to a complete stop, and he too, jumped off the side of his horse, pulling either gun from his holster, as Solvious's guns begun to glow, and form into an intricate patterned .22 caliber rifle, with Bount markings across the butt and blue steel barrel of the gun. Joey pressed the hilts of his two magnums together, himself speaking quietly.

"President Hayes will forget we ever existed before to long. Now let's kills all these immigrants.... and then head for Bozeman, Montana. Where Ivy Shinamorl... or Rikka-hime, as she prefers now, can be found. Expose your true form for me....  Dunkles Schwert" (German for: Dark Sword.)

The two guns glowed a dim crimson, before the metal begun to whip and spin into shape. A brown covered hilt rested between two long, straight blades, each curved in opposite directions at the tip. A rarely seen Double bladed hilt - That was blacker then the night itself. The two smiled to each other, before darting forward at an unreasonable speed, and into the dirty village in the distance.

Last edited by Setoku on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

*-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End) Empty Re: *-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End)

Post by Setoku Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 am

Chapter Two: Pure of Heart - The Quincy

2013 - Alleyways of Yuma, Arizona

"What do you mean.... They haven't been here for over a century?"

The boy spoke quietly into some strange headset as he rolled over the top of a Dumpster, which sat snuggled between the hospital and Maternity Ward. He was off of Sixteenth Street and Twenty First Avenue, half a mile away from Kofa Kings Park, the massive, two mile wide park that sat outside of the second oldest High school here. He couldn't claim to really be a fan of America, especially this... Arizona. The weather was dry, and hot. It was July, so the average temperature was one hundred and ten degrees out. Fahrenheit. Something else he hated, the Fahrenheit over Celsius. These crazy Americans. Fujita came to a stop as he entered the parking lot, and leaned against what seemed to be a brand new Ford Explorer. Such massive vehicles here, as well.

"Our scans indicated Bount Presence in Arizona, and triangulated it to Yuma County. Perhaps they were in Imperial County, in that... El Centro, California?"

The comm crackled a moment, before Fujita heard Scott's voice come back over. Clearly he was on Fourth Avenue, the busiest street in this forsaken city Fujita could see. The interference from all the Vehicles and Machines from the Prime Care nearby could interfere with the signal.

"No, Fujita-san. It wasn't Yuma they were in. The scans indicate they were roughly Three Hundred miles east from my point. Asking around, I have found that only one City lies to the East Three Hundred miles from here... Some Gila Bend. A Freeway stop over."

"Anymore Cities, Scott-kun?"

The comm crackled again, and Scott answered, though he sounded grim.

"Yes. The Fortuna Foothills. (That's where I live :D!) It's a sort of suburb of Yuma - Another Freeway stop about five minutes from my position."

"I see... Is there a quicker route to Gila Bend from here? I do grow tired of driving around these monsters Americans call.... SUVs."

Again with the comm crackle, Fujita would have to have a word with R&D when he got home to Kyoto - These comms clearly had poor reception anywhere with Medical Equipment within five hundred yards.

"Of course, Fujita-san. We can chart a small Cessna Flight from Yuma International Airport to a private airport in Gila Bend. But I do not think that would be wise..."

Fujita sounded shocked when he came over the comm.

"Yuma has an Airport?"

Scott, who sounded amused to Fujita, caused him to smile. He was the only one who could make Fujita smile anymore.

"It is the Third Largest City in Arizona, Fujita-san. Not counting the burrows of Phoenix. But personally, I think we should head to Bozeman, Montana. We triangulated much stronger Bount readings from there, after all. I think all we are picking up here are faint remnants, which is why it is triangulating so poorly."

Fujita mulled it over a moment. He was the only Quincy who had such an obsession with the Bount - After all, it was a Kariya who killed his Great, Great - Grandfather in the Revolt in the early eighteen hundreds. But he just knew the Bount were more than the small number who were in Germany. In fact, he was sure of it beyond anything else. And if he could find them, and kill them....

"Very well, Scott. Can we chart a 747 from here to a private airport there, perhaps?"

Scott, when he came over the comm, sounded pained. As if he were talking to a child, or an idiot.

"All they have at this airport, Fujita-san, are Cessna. I suppose, 747 Jets do land here occasionally, but wouldn't that look suspicious if we charted one just for us? We can take a Cessna to Utah, then on to Virgina, and then one to Bozeman. It'll be cheaper, in the end, and if the Bount do indeed know we are coming, they won't be so on guard. They will think we are heading back home when we land in Virgina."

Fujita sighed to himself, as he slowly picked his way into the Explorer. He would take this car to the airport, and meet Scott there - But he couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. Perhaps it was because he hated flying?

"Very well, Scott. Make sure the Quincy will fund the trip first, last thing I need to do is pay for this out of pocket. And where will we be landing?"

Scott clicked the comm once, clearly he was trying to find a channel he could pick Fujita up on more clearly.

"Very Well, Fujita-san. And first it'll be Salt Lake City, Utah, and Statuon, Virgina."

Fujita placed the Explorer in reverse, and slowly begun to back out of his parking space, as a man came running from the Maternity Ward, screaming and yelling in Fujita's direction. Clearly, this was his car Fujita was burrowing. Fujita sighed, before slamming it into drive, and driving right over the man, the sickening crunch of his head exploding under the tire reverberating through the cabin. It was off to the Airport, then. Fujita looked into the rear-view mirror, as he quickly pulled off into Sixteenth Street, cutting off a red sports car, catching sight of the now-headless man who lay in a puddle of his own blood in the parking lot, at least ten people in scrubs running to him.

"Damn Jaywalkers..."

Fujita mumbled, as he gunned it through a red-light, a yellow bug missing the back-end of the Explorer by centimeters. He needed to get out of this hell-hole and quick, before people reported the vehicle, and the person driving it, to the Police of this area.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

*-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End) Empty Re: *-* Heartkiller *-* (Interlude/Prologue of Zero's Tale/Destruction's End)

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 am

*-Small Prelude-*

Well, I actually have been asked Questions about this story, so I figured why not do a self Q 'n' A in the Story itself? First thing is first, some people are curious where the whole Bount/Quincy are even coming from - Which is understandable, as in the current RP-era of the board, all RP is dead, and everyone has seemingly given up hope of ever seeing RP (Myself included, at times. But hold hope, people! One day, an RPer will be made a mod again!) So to begin, a little backstory.

Q: What the hell is your problem Setoku? Why are you writing about Quincy and Bount? They've not been around since your day of Modship, and now they are dead and gone. Can you not handle it?

A: ....Ouch. Well, truth be told, I handled it just fine. The idea to ressurct these characters (Slightly altered, different backstories, looks, weapons et. all) came to me from an RPer who was praying to kick some life back into the board I feel I killed - His name was Lust, and he had an incredible idea that contained some old RP'ers being frozen with one of the strongest among them (Luke-sensei, the Sinner) being the one to do it. He called it 'New Beginnings.' The story centered around the most prominent and active RP'ers of olden days being frozen by Luke, to stop an unseen threat that was coming. The whole point, over-all, was for the old school RPers to return, and "train" or "Teach" the newer generation how to keep the board alive. The idea he came up with was genius, we were just missing enemies. All and all, the Hollow Vs. Shinigami thing is highly over-played. It was done in my day, and Nao's "Let's kill the board!" days - And seemingly, it seems to wanna be done in Chrom (The newest, and hopefully RP mod we need)-Sensei's era. So as I was writing Stray and Lyonin and my own's "Coming of age" tales - I came up with an idea to present us with an enemy. During dead spots in the Anime (When they are catching up to quick to the manga, or the author keeps taking sick leave) They fill it with filler arcs - One of the only tolerable arcs in Bleach that was filler that I could stomach, and that actually transitioned so well many people thought it wasn't filler for awhile, was the Bount Arc. When I first came up with the idea, and Cristin the RP board, they were planned to be the first enemy, as well, to give people something to go against. Well, about the time my Bount charrie absorbed the second Bount Seal to gain eternal power, he was killed by the insanely skilled Three in a RP bout to end all, and real life came knocking, and Nao took over the RP boards. At this point in time, when I was forced to leave, Nao allowed the board to dimish, wrote no new arcs for people to follow, and the board died. My fault, most likely, but still. Where was I? Oh yes, when Luke told me of his incredible plan to bring the boards back, I wrote the Bount and Quincy into the tale of S-S-L, and planned to have new-comers fight Mod or Story writer controlled Bount, and once that arc ended, have the Quincy step in to establish order in the real world - Lust loved the idea, and we played around with it for a time - But once Lust presented it to Chrom, he apparently did not like it, (Which is very understandable, the board is.... well, devoid of life.) And dismissed it, saying when we gained more RPers, they could perhaps be introduced. Well, seeing as Chrom's heart was in the right place, I agreed with his decision. Hoping against hope Chrom's co-Mod Nao would promote the board some, like I had when I first created it, or requested some of the older RP'ers back - Or perhaps Chrom would do so. Apparently, like what happened to me so long ago, Real Life stuck it's nose in and has prevented them from doing such - And considering there are no more "RP-Mods" allowed, apparently, none can be promoted to help them out. So, instead of complain, like most people would, (Chrom really did make the right decision here, I think.) I decided to write their origin story, for a day when RPers do come back. (But with the way recruiting, and promotion seems to be going.... Not sure if that'll happen. Perhaps I should promote... huh) But yeah. Just an origin story, so people will know what could of been!

Q: Setoku.... The hell is up with the time difference? 1800s for the Bount and 2013 for the Quincy? You an idiot who forgot how to have continuity in your plots or just all together stupid?

A: Well, truly, I am one stupid mothe---- Wait a minute -.- My momma says I'm special! But w/e, no, I'm not stupid with continuity, just stupid all together. The story of the Bount is rooted in their ancients lives, what lead up to them coming to attack the Soul Society after Jin Kariya failed like a homo. The Quincy, who are tailing them, only started recently, so they are going to places where they pick up faint, old traces of them hoping to find them - I do the bount earlier in time to show they were there, and the Quincy later to show how the Quincy will eventually catch on to what they are doing.

Q: Setoku, I love your writing! You should write an RP arc! God you're a genius!

A: ...Thanks! Bout time someone recognized!

--Later message from same person, two hours later--

Q: Just kidding, you suck man. Your writing is terrible, you can't Roleplay to save a life, and well... You should feel bad.

A: ....Awww. Sad now v.v

Q: So, the circle series..... Does it ever end? Or will I be stuck reading a story that started out REALLY epic, and about you, Stray, and Lyonin, to becoming something terribly written, about a bunch of other idiots?

A: Well, considering it did start out pretty epic, and did slowly go down hill, I will have to say.... 'Heart Killer' or "Full Circle" as a better name would be, is the actual final Circle Chapter. After that, any story I write will have nothing to do with StrayxLyoxSeto-sama and their history together. Granted, I am sorry I inflicted you all with stories of the three, I know Setoku is smexy as all hell, and Lyonin is kinda cute, while Stray is a loser, but it had to be done, Stray asked me, and as a favor to perhaps the greatest Zero our RP ever, and forever, will have, I was only obliged.

Q: (From Straywolf. Yay!) Setoku, I noticed you claimed I was a loser. Stop covering up the fact you are so dog ugly, and the only reason you wrote yourself into me and Lyonin's story was to seem sexy like us. Well. You're not. You're a flea, and an idiot.

A: ....Q and A only Stray! Shutup! You suck!

Q: (From Lyonin. Sweet! The greatest RP writer ever asks me a question!) Setoku, I noticed you mocked Stray. And you think your writing compares to mine. Well, no. It doesn't. You're nothing but a **** with a **** an ***** parking ***** Pole up yo ***** ticket ***** Lame **** and ****** ***** ***** ****** piece of ***** and Stray is gonna take that gun and ***** up ****** with Lube ******* Right in your ***** 8====D <--- Lol and *****

A: .....Ok Lyonin. I'll stop v.v

Q: That's right you will. Now stop writing... Or I'll ***** and *****

A: Ok. v.v

Well everyone, that's all the time I have. Lyonin-sama has requested me to stop, so as a personal favor to a lesser writer, I promised him I wouldn't embarrass him to much! Chapter Three is in the works, so until then, enjoy everyone! Oh, look, Lyonin's car! He came to visit.... Well, anyway peeps, I am---------
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Chapter Three - The never ending Blight

2013 - Ruins in Hueco Mundo

"Shinamori.... Ivy."

The voice came from high, high above the girl. Ivy, with short black hair, and blood dyed crimson eyes, stared up at the two shadowy figures of her vengeance. Around her wrists, were blood soaked bandages, her shirt, torn to shreds, to reveal bloody bandages under that. The sickle moon of Hueco Mundo, in Ivy's eyes anyway, seemed to be a reddish hue - After all that time, since Setoku saved her from Youkai.... She had sought this. Since the day Joey placed his lips on her hand... announced as the princess. She knew... she would be the one to kill Stray. What she had never expected though.... was -HIM-.

"Stray...."

Ivy whispered, before crouching down low, sword pulled up high. Ivy pulled her free arm up, biting directly into her own flesh, and slowly stretching back a layer of skin. She was about ready to rocket forward, as another voice caused her to freeze.

"You'll die, Ivy."

The second object of her hatred. Setoku. He stood next to Stray, and much like her, was unharmed. They hadn't attacked her two on one, though. Stray had done this to her, allowed her a moment to bandage up, and was now just gazing down at her, a certain bored look across her features. Her brilliant blue eyes boring down into her. Those eyes that haunted her dreams. Gripped lightly in her left hand, was a rapier... which struck Ivy as odd, since Stray had a pistol release. She hadn't even released yet.... But neither had she. Ivy let out a low growl, before darting forward, running up the sky as if stairs were before her - Setoku suddenly turned his head to the side, and cursed - Two massive wings erupted from his back, as he slid in front of Stray, and caught Ivy's sword on his own.

"Forgive me, sweet heart, but me and Stray have business to attend to."

Setoku whirled around, causing Ivy to rocket back down to the ground - Her eyes wide. She blinked once, as Setoku ducked low, under Stray, and tripped her over. Yet her features never changed, she just.... stared at Ivy. As she fell down, Setoku's hand came out, catching her head in his left hand. His right arm slipping under her legs, cradling her.

"And when we return.... Stray will finish this."

Setoku suddenly jumped up, and his wings flapped once, as they rocketed high into the sky. Ivy slowly pushed herself up to her feet, and slammed her sickle looking Katana into the sand... And screamed louder than she ever had.

2013 - Phoenix, Arizona.

Lyonin brought his sword up, catching Joey's own black, glowing blade. He could feel his Reiatsu slowly drain a bit, as their swords touched, and quickly spun away, unlocking the blades. Joey smirked, and shot forward, before ducking low, and sending his sword tip up, for a stab through his chin. Lyonin quickly back flipped back, spreading his arms wide as his feet touched the edge of the skyscraper they battled on. Lyonin wobbled once, as he fought to keep his balance before he fell to his death. He brought his sword back in front of him, smirking wildly.

"Is this the best the leader of the Bount has?"

Joey, his child like features pulled into bored amusement, shot forward, and swung his sword up, which Lyonin caught with the tip of his blade - Then Joey snap kicked his leg out, sending a blow directly for Lyonin's kneecap. Lyonin frowned, trying to slip his foot around the kick, but it failed, and he stumbled back, before he felt the pit of his stomach tug, and he fell back. As the air rushed past him, he watched as a massive blue explosion tore apart the building where he stood.... The Quincy.... were finally....

1890 - Bozeman, Montana.

Ivy woke with a start, as she quickly tried to forget the dream. They were coming more often.... And she was fearing they were becoming more visions, then dreams. She could only recognize two in these.... dreams. Stray and Setoku. The rest, the Shinigami Captain, the other Bount.... she wasn't sure. Even those Quincy... she never understood why she dreamed of them, they never came to America. Ivy shook her head, as a knock at the door pulled her from her thoughts. It was eleven o'clock at night... .Who the hell could be here at this hour? She quickly scrambled to her feet, stopping by a mirror to make sure her hair was in place. She was famous in these parts, after all. Another loud knock caused her to jump, and she quickly screamed she was on her way. As she warily came down the steps, another sharp knock caused her to cringe. Who the hell was it? She quickly came to the door, and pulled it open.

"Greetings..."

She spoke with a low, sultry voice, trying her seduction. But what stood before her, shocked her. Two men, both down on a single knee, heads bowed low.

"Good evening, Shinamori Ivy. Or Rikka, whichever you prefer. I am Joesph Kariya, and this is my twin brother... Solvious. We've come.... to join you."

The boy who spoke looked up, and Ivy had to fight to hold in a gasp. His eyes.... were a sharp crimson, much like her own. And he was young... Clearly. But he bored the face of someone who had lived a long time - She quickly stepped back, ushering them in.

"Come, come... you'll catch your death out here."

The two men obliged, slowly entering the house. Ivy looked out the door one more time, checking to see if the coast was clear, and then slowly shut the door.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Chapter Four: The never ending Light (A Prelude of Chapter Five)

2013 - Phoenix, Arizona

The massive blue explosion tore half the building asunder, as two figures stood in the dust cloud it created. One, with a shining bow held in his hand - It's metallic black, shining features exposing him as Fujita Gorou. Leader of the Quincy itself. But who was the other...?

"Joey Kariya, I am going to kill you."

Fujita offered, as the smoke cleared, and a woman was exposed standing next to Fujita. She wore a long, white and blue dress, and held brilliant blue eyes. Joey smirked, as he realized just who it was. He even mock bowed his head.

"Fujita Gorou, Mistress Zero.... glad to meet you both...."

Fujita's eyes slid to the side, catching Strays, and they both nodded, before darting forward, weapons held at the ready. From his vantage point as he fell to his death, Lyonin could only smile. Of course Stray would come to his rescue... she always came to his rescue. As Lyonin fell, he made no motion to scream to her, call out his love to her - He needn't interrupt her battle. His arm merely came up, fingers splayed wide, as if reaching for her.

"I love you... Stra---"

His words cut off, as a hand grasped onto his extended arm, and another covered over his mouth - And he felt himself fly back up. From the corner of his eyes, he caught the sight of crude bat-like wings. And he knew he was quiet alright.

"Shhh, Brother Lyonin. Zero-hime cannot have interruptions."

The hand slowly fell from his mouth, and Lyonin could only smile, as he answered, his voice wanting to catch up. They rarely saw each other... since back then.

"Thank you.... Brother.... Setoku."

2012 - Shanghai, China

Fujita's eyes flew open, as he shot out of bed. He had just arrived in Shanghai not a week ago, and already those... Dreams, or visions, or whatever they wanted to be known as, were catching up to him. It was time for him to begin his hunt.... For the Bount. Fujita reached over to a stand next to the bed in his hotel room, and pulled it to his lips.

"Scott, prepare my things. It is time for me to return to Nagasaki."

There was a moment of silence, before Scott answered, his voice groggy. Clearly, Fujita had just woken him up.

"Is it time to take over the Quincy....?"

Fujita was quiet a moment, before answering. It had crossed his mind a few times, he was more than capable. But perhaps it wasn't the best idea just yet. Not until he had the Bount in his grasp.

"No, Scott. I am planning a trip, and we must scan the American State of Arizona for a Bount presence. Left over residue.. or current."

"Very well, Fujita-sama. So the hunt... Finally begins."

Fujita smiled to himself, before looking over to a calender he had sitting on the night stand.

"Indeed, December thirteenth, two thousand twelve... is the day we set forth to end the Bount. Once.... and for all."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Small Prelude 2; Revenge of the Babies!

Well, this is the second QnA in our series so far. I'm shocked people be asking me questions about this Story, I always figured my Circle Series was quite bland and boring. No Idea why I feel that way.... but let's just say I feel someone would so tell me that...

From lyonin To Setoku, Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 pm: Your Circle Series is bland and boring. And your writing sucks.

From Setoku To Lyonin, Today at 11:18 am: Your mother.

From Lyonin To Setoku, Today at 11:19 am: WHAT WAS THAT?! -Raises hand-

From Setoku To Lyonin, Today at 11:21 am: Nothing, nothing sir.

So anyway, this is merely a small QnA like the last one, and this time I'll answer questions I have received today concerning Stray's incredible decisions regarding her child. (Not just today, but one from when I first was writing the Destruction Trilogy, even!) We'll begin with the first question ever posed to me concerning Stray's child.

Q: Well, if you're writing about Stray and Lyonin falling in love, any chance they may have a child? You could add some complex stuff to your very well written stories if a child was put in.

A: Huh, I have thought about that actually. It never really crossed my mind as actually happening though. The reason I say this is simple: Stray and Lyonin is a tale of Romeo and Juliet proportions, do you see babies in Romeo and Juliet? That'd stray to far from the story of these two lovers, bad enough I put myself in their story.

As you can clearly tell, this was sent early on in my Circle Writing, as the sender deemed my writing as good. But anyway, let's move on; only two more questions were asked regarding this matter, but I felt it was indeed important I added them in, so people could see where I'm going with this final chapter.

Q: Setoku, why did Stray ask you and you alone to write about her life? Why didn't she ask a.... Good writer? Like Lyonin or something? Better yet, why does Lyonin allow you to write it? But more important, word is you're writing about the Child, it's life, and such, so will it be featured in the Circle Series?

A: As to your first two questions, well, Three, w/e, the answer is: Clearly my writing is superior to Lyonins. Lyonin begs me for tips! I taught him all he knows! But enough of how I'm the best thing to happen to Lyonin like ever, to answer your child question, the answer is yes. If the child is voted to stay alive, it will be featured toward the close of the final arc. It's destiny, and purpose will also be exposed, so when the RP does start back up, the arcs will be ready to go.

Q: Seto-sama, word is you had the initial idea to have a child, and I agree with this reading your Destruction's end arc. So the question I ask is this: Was it fated for Stray and Lyonin to have an E-baby strictly to advance your tales? Or was that merely a by-product?

A: Thanks for the title, bout time I am recognized as a lord of writing! (For reals? The question didn't have "Seto-Sama" at the start.... it had... "Seto-bakka-flake-san-kun." v.v) But it wasn't my idea for Stray to have a child, when I wrote Destruction's End, I had claimed "They will hold something beautiful" as merely a by-product, of what would happen if the two go together and stayed. Clearly a child would be born. If the child is indeed voted to live, I will allow it to advance my plot, as I can see a massively Destructive Child at my whim Smile!

That was the only two questions asked concerning the Story, but there is another question, one I thought of answering in my first QnA, but held off until now just so I'd have something for another QnA :D! So, here we go.

Q: Setoku, my man! What's up? So I finished reading your amazing Circle Series, and I have a question. You and Nao, you guys an item for real? Or what's going on with that? And Michiyo... She still alive in the current RP? Or Avathos?

A: Nothing is up, my bro. But thank you for reading my series, does me joy to see someone enjoyed it. As to your first question, no, me and Nao are not a couple. We never were, and never will be. We use to kid around like we were for the RP strictly, but no. Second, I don't know if Michiyo is actually alive for this RP or not - Michiyo was Setoku's creation, and while I would love to have Espada 2 at my side during the coming conflict, it would be her decision alone that decided that. So you'd better ask her, not me. The same goes for Avathos, I don't know if he died in the story or not, I left it open so he could decide whether the character "Avathos" would be frozen or dead. So again, something you'd have to ask him, not me.

Well, that sums up my second QnA. There will be a third one in a couple chapters if anymore questions are asked. And next time, I'll feature the name of the people who asked me - The reason they haven't been featured so far is a privacy deal - But someone did ask why I didn't give names, and asked if I would give his name in my next QnA, I said yes, so yeah. If you have a question, and don't mind your name being given as the person who asked, ask away! I do answer these questions before QnA if they are important, if not, you'll just have to wait until QnA time! Hang on a second, got some mail

From Lyonin To Setoku, Today, at 4:45 PM: Setoku, I see you are talking smack again. Am I gonna have to come over there and put my boot up your **** with ****** parking ***** ticket ****** you little ***** boy?

From Setoku To Lyonin, Today, at 4:45 PM: ....No sir v.v

Anyway, hold fast until next time! Chapter five, one of my bigger undertakings in this arc, it will feature both the Bount, Quincy, and Espada. Also a few Shinigami, and of course, news on Stray's wonderful bundle of joy! Now, I need to figure out where the hell Lyonin get's his information, specially before I post it..... Until next time, my friends!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 am

Chapter Five: Haley's Comet

New York, New York - 2013

Setoku's claws dug into the structure of the super skyscraper he stood upon. Nothing he had ever seen had matched the size of this thing. He was sure in Japan there were buildings like this - But he'd never actually seen them. His eyes scanned the ground hundreds of feet below, the dead purple gaze seemingly to gleam slightly from the half-setting sun in the distance.

"Joesph Kariya... To think you would be a threat..."

Setoku brought his hand up, rubbing his chin. He had heard Solvious and Joseph were still in Japan, no doubt lording over their broken mansion. But someone else was here... Someone he desperately needed to see.

"Ivy.... Shinamori..."

Setoku spoke, as if a whisper, and then he felt it, a hand pressed to his lower back - No, not a hand, the tip of a blade....

"I see you come on command still."

Setoku offered, not bothering to avert his eyes. He knew only two people were foolish enough to do this to him, and he had reconciled with one of them, finally.

"Shut it, Setoku-sam--- I mean, Setoku. I want to know how you had a child with Stray after death."

The question was so direct, and Setoku could only hope but laugh. Their information was way off - It was clear knowledge, even to their new allies, the Quincy, that child was not his. Finally Setoku looked over his shoulder, his dull gaze piercing into her bright, bloody crimson eyes.

"Jealous?"

The girl twitched, before shoving her foot into Setoku's back, causing him to stumble forward, yet not fall. He twisted on his left foot as he fell forward, and turned to face her - His hand hovering over his no-dachi.

"I see you still carry that ancient sickle Katana Isabella-chan forged for you. She's alive still, you know."

Setoku begun to pull the sword halfway from it's saya, his smile slowly turning to a frown. This girl was a threat to his kin, to his family, he couldn't allow her to live. But now wasn't the appropriate time... It would be his Sister who faced her, and kill her. Setoku took a step back, stepping off the building itself - His steps echoing as if he was walking on the second story of a wooden floor - and finally, he spoke.

"The child... is not mine. It is a Shinigamis - Wrap your head around that. Also... Stray wishes to meet you..."

Setoku raised a single hand, at the tip, a cero begun to glow fervently. Ivy merely raised her sword, bringing it up in a defensive stance. The two merely stared at each other... Ivy with the look of a killer, and Setoku with a wry amusement. He wanted to kill her, rip her limb from limb - Yet he knew better.

"The child shall be born soon... And all of you bount will crumble."

The cero flashed, before flying forward, and Setoku let himself drop - At the tip of his hearing, he barely caught it... But Ivy spoke, as she brushed the Cero aside, and gazed down to him as he fell.

"That may not be her only child.... Setoku-kun."

Setoku's eyes grew wide, as his body fell into a black nothingness that appeared behind him - What did she mean? Stray couldn't of had... another. Could she?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month earlier

Karakura, Japan.

The Quincy ambled around a table, while two figures followed suite behind the new leader of the Vandereich. Fujita Gorou. As they all took their seats, the two figures merely stood behind Fujita, their forms hidden in the darkness of the room. Fujita was the first to speak...

"The child has confirmed. And.... I have decided to aid in it's protection."

There were several gasps and shouts of surprise around the table, as Stern Ritter tried to voice their opinion on the subject, but Fujita heard none of it. The only one who seem to go along with it, was Scott, the head of the Stern Ritter, and the next in line of leadership. He raised his fist, and banged it on the table, causing an immediate silence to fall over the room. Fujita nodded to Scott, before flicking his fingers, causing a light to shine behind him - Exposing the visitors. One dressed in a white Hakusho, the other in a black Kamishimo - With a white haori over his shoulders. Setoku and Lyonin. Several Stern Ritter leaned back in their chairs uncomfortably. These were the enemies, yet here they were.... Fujita was first to break the silence.

"Do not fear, my fellow Quincy. These men have brought me some news..."

Setoku and Lyonin nodded to each other, before they slowly begun to unravel the tale of Lyonin's child's birth.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:45 am

Chapter Six: Halley's Comet II

1910 - Bozeman, Montana.

Five figures in total sat atop the rustic mountain's on the outskirt of the city. Each one in a rather relaxed looking poise - The shadow caused by the light of Halley's Comet enshrouding them in relative mystery. All their eyes were half-open, showing the slight red glint of their irises. Clearly, they weren't of anything human. A silence had rushed over them, this early in the evening, which was odd, even for them. Ever since the arrival of Joesph and Solvious Kariya, and their rigorous recruiting, and finally, after several minutes of silence, one of the smaller shadows broke the silence.

"Have you ever seen something this beautiful?"

Clearly, this one hadn't been born until more recently, from the Shinigami toying with their brand of Gigai, or whatever it was to be called - But his eyes showed so much hope - Joey couldn't help but smile.

"A few times... 1531.... 1682... 1759.... And I believe... 1835 was the last time I saw it.."

The boy jerked his head to the side, staring in disbelieve. He had heard tales that Bount had been around for almost as long as humans, but he never truly believed it. The shadow hesitated, before it spoke again.

"Any before 1531...?"

Joey was quiet a moment, gazing at the falling star with little intent.

"1456.... the date of my birth as a Bount. I was young, perhaps to young to remember..."

Solvious chuckled loudly, as the boy stared in wry amusement. So it was true then? Bount had been around awhile... His thoughts quickly came to a stop, as another Shadow, two away from him, spoke.

"Next turn it will occur, Sir Joseph?"

"Yes... 1986.."

"Then is that when we shall plot our revenge for?"

Again, Joey was quiet. That date was far too early, but after that, it may be far to late. The Hollow were restless, as well. With so many jumping to Vasto Lorde so quick, he wasn't entirely sure if hitting to soon was a bad idea.

"No.... not then. I would say we begin sometime in 2010. Merely because our influence will be stretched thin, with Jinn plotting, and his execution, the Bount will be nothing more than a myth by the time we attack."

Two or three seem to nod in agreement, while the precious few others paid no heed. It was Joey's way, to attack as a myth - Plus he seemed to be hiding something.... But no one was fool enough to question it. No one... except the for the female that stood close to him, Princess Rikka. And as if on que, she spoke. Her voice soft, matching the slow descent of the comet on the horizon.

"Have you identified who will be among the strongest of the Hollow, Joey-sama?"

"Setoku and Stray Shinamori, as in life. Their incredible drive is felt even here in the mortal realm. Although I am curious as to why Luke let's them live.... His father never would of allowed that."

Rikka bowed her head, and while most bount passed it off as nothing, Solvious understood the inner turmoil. Only he and Joey knew the secret of Rikka, it seemed.... And they kept it. From her, and from everyone else - But perhaps that was for the best. All of the members ontop of the roof continued to stand there in silence, watching as the comet would eventually curve around the earth.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Small Prelude to Chapter Seven: Shroud

Hueco Mundo - Time/Date unknown

"Guillermo Falernia...."

Setoku crossed by a lone Arrancar, who stood at the ready, numerous wounds still observed across his shredded clothing - Yet his body was flawless. Clearly, instant regeneration had kicked in. It was indeed a pain collecting up this rouge Arrancar, but it was a must. His ressurcion's abilities surpassed anything Setoku had seen before - This man.... would become his next test subject. Setoku exposed his back to the man, and after a second's hesitation, the man struck, swinging his sword in a wide arc to open up his back - But the sword stopped dead in it's tracks once it touched Setoku's skin.

"You are everything I seek in an Arrancar. A ruthless, calculated machinist. Your skills could either be a blessing to me.... Or a curse. What will they be.... Guillermo Falernia?"

The man frowned outwardly, he was more than sure he had the power to kill this man - Take his spot as the Primera, but clearly, blind obedience and servitude would have to come first. Guillermo could be patient, he was good at that.

"A blessing, my lord."

Guillermo answered after a moment. It was odd, how he had come so close to death - Only to open his eyes and find himself before a man thought long dead - yet in a way, it was helpful as well. He would gain his revenge on that Shinigami, and unbeknown to Setoku.... Setoku would be the catalyst that drove it.

"Very good, Guillermo Falernia. Now, there is something I want you to do. Zero-hime is moving onto the outside world. I want you to observe her, watch her. And if any Bount should get in your way.... Kill them."

Again, Guillermo smiled - He was always curious about how far his shape shifting could truly go. Could he mimic the Bount? Perhaps... gain their form and ability as well? Little would Guillermo understand, of course, Setoku was thinking the same exact thing. He would alow Guillermo to attempt it - And if it should fail, he would be dealt with, like all his past Test Subjects. But if not....

"One other thing.... Do not harm Zero-hime, or the man she is seeing. Repeat none of what you hear to no one, except me. Do you understand?"

Guillermo nodded his head, bowing slightly. Setoku finally turned to face the man, and rose a single arm.

"Go."

And in that same instant, it was over. The meeting that none would know about - And the final push in the cogs - Little would know just how significant Guillermo was to all this, and what moment in time had just been witnessed. No one, that is.... except Setoku.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 am

Chapter Seven: Teeth of Vengeance

The Bakumatsu - Kyoto, Japan.

The girl swirled around, as three Isshin Patriots fell before her. She was a machine, built as nothing more than a 'Nanny' meant to protect the offspring of the Shinamori Clan. Long would she continue the tradition, keeping the clan steadily alive. Her red eyes simmered as she dashed forward, sickle bent katana in her left hand - She was trained by Setoku-no-dachi himself, master of the No-dachi Hirazuki... and master of her emotion. She jumped over a stack of wooden crates, her feet hitting the ground nimbly. From Isabella, she learned stealth, from Setoku, she learned to kill. It was everything she ever wanted.... and she hated him for it. She hated the fact he still breathed, hated the fact he enslaved her. Oh, but she would have her revenge. She rounded another corner, as another Isshin Patriot crossed her sights - Her blue Kamino and dull gray hakama marking her as a Shinsengumi, although she was not. The man before her sported a long, black trench coat, and had a strangely European look to him - The Hitokiri of Shadow himself! Finally, he had been found! She dropped low, sliding across the ground, and quickly bringing her sword up intent to slice him in half from the groin up - Her slide was silent, her speed perfect.... It would finally be done!

"Oh....?"

An amused voice caused her eye's to open wide, as the European man spun on his heel, and swung down his strange, black sword - How...? The swords clanged together, loudly, marking the exchanging of blades. No sparks erupted, in fact, Ivy swore she was the only one to hear the sound. Her eyes drastically took everything in, trying to measure up the situation, and just as quickly, she saw another blade pushing down fast, intent to cleave her skull in half - Her eyes grew wide, as she realized the man was jumping up, and spinning the sword. Another black blade swung down quickly, and she adjusted her own blade, catching the sword on the hilt of her Katana. What...? Did the man wield two swords....? No, she clearly saw a single blade in his hand.

"How...?"

She begun to ask, as everything grew dark around her eyesight, and two, gleaming, evil red eyes filled her vision. Her breathing quickened, and her nervous system drove into high alert - As two burning, white outlined blades shined before the eyes.

"My double hilted sword is dangerous, is it not?"

The way he spoke, it was clear he was not from the area - Perhaps Amerika? Or maybe Germany? She couldn't pin it. The eyes suddenly opened wider, and glared directly at her - Her own eyes grew wide in response, and suddenly, the darkness begun to seethe away, as if draining into some unknown pipe. Her nervous system steadily begun to decrease, and her breathing begun to level out. The man.... he was looking directly into her eyes! This was her end!

"Another one....."

The man suddenly said, as if a whisper, and suddenly, she felt a sharp impact on her back, and she stumbled forward, feeling a certain numbness consume her body - The last sight she saw, as she spun around mid-fall, was a man, closely resembling the Young European - A long rifled blue gun in his grip.... With strange symbols on the barrel. These Isshin Patriots... she knew them both. The Hitokiri of Shadow, Kariya Joseph, and Hitokiri of One Breath Death Kariya Solvious.... They... weren't human.... they.... were.... and suddenly, everything before her turned black.

Pacific Ocean - 2012 - December 31st. (What? Thought my chapter would be that short?)

The waves crashed against the stern of the ship as it seemed to roll over the ocean - Joseph sat perched atop the railing of one of the Aft Balcony's in the Ship's cabin, gazing upward. It had been well over one hundred years since he had seen Japan, and since he had even been on the ocean. Last time he and Solvious had escaped persecution in Japan, they traveled by Sail Barge, this time, though, they were traveling by Luxury Liner.

"Life sure has a strange way of working out, doesn't it?"

Joseph didn't bother to turn his head, only one female ever traveled with him - Especially in his Cabin.

"You read my mind, Rikka. Are you prepared for your return?"

Behind Joey, a girl was leaning up against an open glass door, her hair allowed to fall to her shoulders, though it was clear she had just woken up. Around her shoulders she held a blanket - Clearly, even the chill of the morning Ocean bothered even Bount.

"Yes... Joseph-sama. I think so. It will give me a chance to go visit.... their grave."

Joey, who still gazed absently at the sky, somewhat smiled inward. She was speaking of the Shinamori Clan, the two children she had killed upon the death of their parents. Finally, after a moment, Joseph turned his head slightly, and closed his eyes.

"I'm sure everything will be just fine, Rikka-chan."

Rikka finally smiled, before turning her back to Joseph, and wiggling her finger, motioning him to follow - She was indeed an odd one, he had decided a long time ago - And he was curious just how much about them she truly knew. Joey flipped his legs over the railing as he spun to slide off, before feeling an arm wrap around his back, stopping him in place.

"Solvious..."

A shadow stood behind Joey, red eyes gleaming slightly - The arm tightened around Joey's chest, pulling him closer - And whispering lightly.

"Setoku has just taken over Hueco Mundo."

Joey's eyes grew wide a moment, the usually gleaming crimson eyes slowly dulling. How was that possible? Next in line of power was the Stray Wolf, not the Primera. Joey's hand came up, touching his brother's arm lightly.

"Go tell the others - Make sure Rikka does not find out. Also... send Damien to find out why Stray is allowing this."

The arm on his chest was gone, as Solvious dissipated, and Joey stood in place a moment, before his eyes slowly returned to normal - Rikka popped her head around the corner, a quizzical look across her features.

"Something troubling you Joseph-sama?"

Joey looked up, and smiled slightly. Now wasn't the time to be worried about event's in Hueco Mundo - No, now was time to focus on the now.

"No, my dear. Just remembering the past."

Joey answered after a moment, before heading into the Cabin.

Atlantic Ocean - 2012 - December 31st.

"My god.... I hate the ocean."

Standing on the Forward Bow, leaning against the railing, Fujita frowned. It had been a little over a week since news of the Bount's reiatsu was detected in America. Since then, Fujita had made flights from Shangahi, to Bangladesh, to Rome, and from there, Liverpool. Upon his arrival to England, Scott had suggested a Luxury Cruise so the splinter cell of the Vandereich could relax before facing the Bount, and Fujita had agreed. Why the hell had he agreed?!

"Up and down... up and do----"

Fujita leaned over the railing, puking last nights alcohol over the railing, and down into the dead blue foamy water. As he hugged the railing for support, holding his head over the bow, he felt a hand touch his back, and sighed to himself.

"Yes, Scott?"

Scott, his second and command, and his most trusted adviser, was no doubt smiling wryly, finding Fujita's predicament hilarious. In fact, if Fujita wasn't so worried he'd puke on his white clothes, he would of spun to deck him - But when Scott spoke, Fujita realized.... that he wouldn't of been smiling, he would of been.... frowning? Maybe?

"Fujita-sempai.... Setoku-kun has finally done it."

Fujita smiled inwardly, before he felt his stomach grow shorter, and puked another mass amount of alcoholic beverages and food from last night. Always was that Hollow on the go, and very, very cunning. Perhaps that's why Fujita had personally made an alliance with him - - Or perhaps it was what Setoku had tried to do for his father in the Bount Uprising. Fujita finally pulled his head back up, and turned to face Scott - Who had a wry smile across his lips. Dammit, Fujita thought, he was smiling!

"I see... Is the lovely Fujiwara-chan at his side? Had she been the one to move aside Zero?"

Scott suddenly flinched, before turning away from Fujita - Scott always blushed when Fujiwara was brought up - And that bothered Fujita. She was a monster! Just like.... Setoku. Perhaps he could understand, after all.

"...I'm afraid not, Fujita-sempai. According to reports... Lanaught-kun and Sora-san were the one's who assisted him. He kept Fujiwara protected. Then, if Lanaught-kun is to be understood.... Setoku-san.... left her to die and fled to Antarctica."

Fujita frowned at this, Fujiwara was Setoku's life, so he highly doubted that was the facts - And if they were, something most troubling was happening.

"Very well, Scott, how is your Hirenkyu? You and I must return to Kyoto and discuss this with the rest of the Stern Ritter."

Scott turned to face Fujita, and nodded slowly.

"What of our Lord?"

Fujita frowned, that fool would be disposed of soon enough - Besides, the Stern Ritter such as he were charged with the goings on of the Hollow, not him.

"He doesn't need to know. Neither do the men. Come, Scott."

And like that, to two were gone - Their bodies seeming to dissipate from the boat - It would be three hours later that they returned.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Interlude of Chapter 8: Prelude of Light

.:Brazil, South America:.

"Mistress Eshilieth."

The voice came from a half-open door that lead to the rest of the house, inside the room, a woman sat. Long, flowing blondish/whitish hair. And dark crimson eyes. The girl turned her head away from her computer screen, gazing absent minded at the door. How long had it been since she'd been disturbed.

"Yes, Tyler?"

The girl asked, her voice was sweet, and high pitched, as if a child. She had asked Tyler, her son, also a Bount, to look into reports of Youkai moving in Hueco Mundo. Ever since Setoku had "Killed" her by slipping a capsule of anthrax into her mouth as they kissed, she had been on the hunt for Youkai. Setoku had to of had a reason to return home, to warn Eshilieth and the rest of Youkai - But that was the thing, Eshilieth couldn't figure out that reason.

"I have found her, Mistress. She resides in Hueco Mundo, with a group of ten other Vasto Lordes. Also...."

Tyler was quiet a moment, and Eshilieth feared the worst. Had one of her friends died to obtain this information? No, no she would of felt it. She was a Shingetsu. Half Bount, half Hollow. Her mother, an Arrancar of unknown origin, had fallen in love with her father, one of the original Bount - And somehow, she was born. She was still trying to sort out the entire story.

"Setoku-sama's daughter, Shinamori Sara, is with her."

Eshilieth leaned back in her chair, her nimble arms crossing over her stomach. She needed to contact the rest of her family, who by now should be resting comfortably in the forbidden Mansion of Karakura Town. She swiveled her chair around, and sighed to herself.

"Thank you, Tyler. Please, go fetch mother some tea, would you?"

The boy smiled, and bowed his head slightly, before shutting the door. This news left Eshilieth unsettled. It would leave Ivy-chan even more unsettled. Ever since she had ordered Joseph and Solvious to track her down, she continued to stay in the shadows, not allowing Ivy to know of her existence. But that would all change very soon. The true princess of the Bount, and the leader of them all, would be exposing herself very, very soon. Eshilieth fiddled with her keyboard for a few moments, before a screen came up, and the familiar Skype ringtone echoed through her room. She only waited a couple of seconds before the other camera activated, and standing before her was Joseph. Shirtless, clearly, she had woken him up.

"Eshilieth-sama. Forgive my dress."

Joseph said, bowing his head.

"It is fine, Joseph-kun. Prepare my room in the mansion, and contuine searching for the remnants of the Bount Cavern. I am planning to drop by in a week."

Joseph's eyes grew wide for a moment, and Eshilieth understood. She wasn't supposed to come until Hueco Mundo had been dealt with - But new events demanded her sooner arrival. Joseph did the right thing, he did not question her order, nor did he argue. He merely nodded his head.

"As you wish, my Queen. What of Princess Ivy?"

"Inform her of nothing, I shall speak to her myself. It has been far to long since any of the Sisters have been united, after all."

Joey nodded, bowing his head one last time, and the screen went black. Eshilieth smiled to herself, finally, after so long in the shadows, she would see them again - All of her family. Even.... Setoku.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Chapter Eight: Final Chapter (Part one of three.)

The fire raged out of control, the flames licking up to the star filled sky. Too the south, Lyonin moved, hopping over wooden fences and and running through alleyways. He needed to get out of Mibu. Head to Kyoto, perhaps. To the north, Setoku, Ivy, and Isabella Shinamori moved. The new family clan slowly taking their time down a worn pathway. To them, all was silent. Within the wooden structure though, Eshilieth's eyes snapped open. They gleamed red, as she quickly rolled out of bed, and scrambled to the first body she could find. Sara.

"Sara-Chan.... Jennifer-Chan...."

Eshilieth mumbled, as flames licked across her back. She let out a scream, before wrapping her hands behind Sara's neck, and pulling her up slightly.

"Forgive me.... You two."

Eshilieth's head pulled back, then shot down, her lips curving around a vein in Sara's neck, and teeth shooting into it. Her K-9s, to be exact. Sara begun to glow a dim green, as what little life essence remained in her mortal form was sucked into Eshilieth, as the burn marks across her back slowly healed. After a few moments, Eshilieth pulled her head away, and a small spot of blood dribbled down her full lips. Her hair fell down to her lower back as the string holding it in a pony-tail burned away.

"Zeige Dich...."

Eshilieth's eyes opened wider, as she allowed very little of Stray's soul to remain, so she may pass on. Perhaps she would go to Soul Society, and live a happy life. Her eyes shifted, as she looked to Jen, and shook her head. She got enough energy from some of Sara's soul - She should be capable.

"Meine Wahre Liebe" (My True Love. And yes, I can speak German, Japanese, and Spanish. So hush!)

Behind Eshilieth, as shadow appeared, with pale purple eyes. It was a man outline, clearly. Two wings were sprouted from his back, and clawed hands came to rest on Eshilieth's shoulders. It leaned down, closer to Eshilieth, and it seemed quiet human. It's hair was dull white, and it's form was covered only by a white toga. And it bore a striking resemblence.... To Setoku and Lobo.

"Yes, my Queen?"

It asked. It's voice was smooth, sensual even.

"I'm glad you're here, my love. Please, assist me in getting out."

The man smiled, and his teeth were jagged, as if carved down to sharp points. It tilted it's head slightly.

"Ever since I allowed you to change my form to represent two men whom you love.... You have grown quite... Bossy, my dear."

It's hands wrapped around Eshilieth's chest, under her arms. And Slowly begun to pick her up from the ground. Once Eshilieth was pulled to his chest, he looked down at the broken form of Sara.

"You allowed some of her soul to remain. Why?"

"She was my Sister, My Love. What did you want me to do?"

The Puppet shook his head slowly, before bowing his head respectfully.

"If she becomes a Shinigami or Hollow, the fact your reiatsu mixed with her own will increase her power exponentially. You never consumed a living soul, thus you still have the power to reproduce, as Princess Ivy will, as well. So your power.... is twice that of average Bounts. Once that girl passes, if she becomes a Hollow, she too, will have the power to reproduce at an increased rate. A rare, rare thing among Hollow, as well."

"Then it is my gift.... to her. From one sister, to another. I know Youkai purged her insides, so her and Setoku would not have a child.... So perhaps she will meet someone else on the other side... and bear him a child. Perhaps.... Setoku."

The Puppet smiled inwardly, and nodded his head. The wings flapped once, and the two shot off into the roof, causing the burned remains of it to come crashing down on the bodies of Stray and Jen. As a tear fell from Eshilieth's eyes, and it slowly dropped to the raging fire below, and the two shot off into the night, heading toward the full, red moon in the sky.

"Goodbye... my Sisters. Lobo.... and Setoku. I love you... all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is my gift to her... from one sister... to another."

That was all Youkai heard, and her eyes grew wide. She had purged Sara for distinct reasons. Not because of that fool Setoku, but because she saw the destiny Sara had before her. In death. There was a flash, and a deep red wolf stood in Youkai's place. As the two shot out of the ceiling, heading to parts unknown, Youkai turned, and jumped over a burning beam, landing atop Sara. She waited, as a Soul begun to rise from Sara's chest, she spoke.

"I bear you no grudge.... my daughter."

The souls eyes went wide, as Youkai bit forward, her teeth grabbing the chain, and she tugged, tossing the soul toward a burning wall, where she suddenly dispersed. Into Hueco Mundo. No Shinigami would be there to stop her when the chain begun consuming itself, and she became... The queen of the Arrancar. A howl escaped the building, as it burned to ground - And the Massive Red Dire Wolf.... faded.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am

Prologue too Chapter 9: Arrival

.::Las Noches, time unknown::.

Setoku wandered the halls of the palace, allowing his hands to slowly drag along the wall. On his shirtless torso, no number was seen. This was before the take over, before the arrival of lord Lobo to King. Setoku sighed a moment, before slowly leaning into a wall. He was tired of hiding, tired of pretending to have little to no power. He concealed his reiatsu, hiding from Luke-sama in plain sight. It was a tiring game, truly.

"Setoku."

The voice wafted to his ear, and he merely turned his head. He knew that voice.... Despised it. One day, when he was king of Hueco Mundo.... he'd make her suffer. He'd wring her neck in his claws....

"Yes, Mistress Stray?"

Setoku turned his head away, avoiding eye contact. For some reason, he felt he knew her. He felt a certain... compassion for her. But he could never place it. It irked him more than anything else. He was the god of loneliness!

"Why did you join Lobo-sama?"

Setoku closed his eyes. He knew this day would come. The explanation of why her brother had to tag along. His lips slowly curled into a smile, and he turned his head again, facing her, his dead purple gaze trying to gleam into her heart.... To no avail.

"To be god of this forsaken place. Lobo-sama will die by my hands one day.... I promise you, Stray."

Setoku watched as Stray covered her mouth, as in shock. But just as quickly, her madness pulled her away.

"You lack such power. And with me before him.... You will fail."

Setoku snorted, before pushing off the wall, and allowing his back to face her as he walked off.

"As you wish, Mistress Stray. But you will see.... one day.... you will all see."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Chapter Nine: Thy Goddess (Final Chapter 2/3)

.::Bount Mansion - Time Unknown::.

"Princess Ivy."

The girl was pulled out of her reverie, gazing absent minded at the wall. She was thinking of the past - She seemed to do that a lot. She slowly turned her head, allowing her eyes to come into contact with those of her lover - Joseph.

"Yes... Joseph-sama?"

Joseph smiled wanly, before reaching down, and allowing his hand to lightly brush over her cheek, pushing back a stray hair. He felt bad for using her like this, forcing her to love him, but it was Eshilieth-sama's will, and she was his Goddess, through and through. Not this young, upstart girl.

"The true Queen of the Bount has arrived.... Perhaps it is time you were introduced."

Ivy's eyes perked slightly, and she tilted her head to the side. True Queen? She thought she was in line for that. Out of the four female Bount, including her, she was the Princess. There was no other... Right? She slowly rose, pulling her oddly curved sword to her side - Not bothering to ever strap it to her waist.... Setoku taught her otherwise. A weapon should always be handy.

"Very.... well..."

Her answer was hesitated, if not slightly... in awe. To think, a Female Bount that could be stronger than her. It... it couldn't be possible! Revenge drove strength, strength gave way to hatred.... and hatred gave way to pain. And pain.... Power. Again, Setoku's mantra. But... it was good she kept to his teachings. She'd need them.... to kill him. Joseph gazed at her curiously, before turning on his heel, and heading out the room - Ivy following quickly behind.

"Is she strong?"

Ivy asked, curious. She could defeat Joey, she could defeat Solvious... but when they combined their puppets.... She could not defeat either. His answer almost caused her to freeze.

"She defeated me and Solvious with our twin puppets united. Without using her own... Allowed us to live because she saw our power.... I do not know how..."

(Twin puppets? A gun and a sword? You'll see Wink)

"I... see..."

Ivy was at a loss for words. That was the strongest puppet she had ever seen.... So... what was this woman? There was no way you could defeat their puppets.... without your own. Was she truly a Bount...? Or.... another Youkai? She gripped her sword tightly, feeling the metal blade shudder in the sheath. Like her... it was... afraid, suddenly. The two rounded a corner, before making their way down the massive steps of the mansion. The overly decorated interior was clearly unneeded. But Joseph insisted. As they drew nearer to the final step, a woman with long hair, and an incredible figure stood in the doorway, her back to them. And Ivy felt a slight tinge of jealously. She had to be beautiful.... The girl's shoulder tightened, and she slowly turned around, her striking red eyes, full lips.... and Ivy froze.

"Princess Ivy... It has been.... sometime, my dear Sister."

The woman spoke, her voice so beautiful, but to Ivy... it was a heart wrench. She was supposed to be dead... Setoku killed her.

"Eshilieth...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::Hueco Mundo - Primera Tower - Time Current::.

A woman sat behind him, her form as beautiful as the last day he had seen her. Her body frozen in a normal state, which Setoku found odd. He finally turned to face her, slowly walking toward her.

"Fujiwara-chan..."

Finally, he had found her. All his searching, all his hope.... finally. His hand came up, and lightly brushed against her cold cheek - Causing him to wince slightly. Stasis was hardly far off from being dead. Setoku's other hand came down to his blade, slowly pulling it from it's sheath.

"Fujiwara-chan... will you be the same when I awaken you...?"

Seth-kun wasn't, not in the slightest. He seemed to be going through the motions, though. Would she remember him...? Would she still care for him? It's not like it mattered.... He needed her power, not her love. He was the king of Hueco Mundo - He needed his left hand back. The blade slowly slid from the sheath, and he pulled it back - She hadn't freed herself yet - Again, a worry to Setoku. But he would do it.... he wouldn't let her suffer. As his grip tightened around the blade, he suddenly froze, and his eyes grew wide.

"Stray-hime... No..."

There was an echo, and Setoku was gone. Leaving Michiyo in her frozen state. He would worry about her when he got back... He needed to get to Stray, prevent harm from coming to her. It was not her job to hunt Youkai.... but kill her. She wouldn't be able to do it... not alone.

(For those few who are wondering where my last QnA is.... Well, there is one more prologue too the final chapter, then the final chapter, and.... That's when I'll have it up. Not many have asked questions, so.... Yeah. Waiting for more to build up - So start asking all five of you who read this! >.> ...Well, two of you v.v -Props to Azula and Stray- Q.Q And for those who haven't Read Heartkiller: Pure Souls by Antaeus. It is a very interesting piece by him that serves as an extension to this. A sort of behind the scene look at the Bount Clan and Arrancar. So if you read this, and get lost, you may learn more from his story. Which has my full blessing as an actual side-arc to the Circle Series.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Prologue to the Final Chapter: Frozen

Karakura Town - Current Time - Hospital

Fujita took slow steps down the hall - each one measured. How long had it been since he spoke to her? Naoko, the rouge Quincy he took interest in many ages past - the current, and former, Stern Ritter 'B'. Once he was done with her, she gained her position to 'B', second only to the former 'A', Fujita himself. It had been years since he spoke to her, and he was actually curious if she hated him. But she'd be excited soon.

"Scott.... forgive me."

Though he was alone, always did he speak to himself. Once Fujita took his rightful place as Vandereich leader, Stern Ritter 'D', Scott, was at his side. Fujita had promised him 'A', but was quick to dismiss the idea once he realized his darling Naoko had not defected. That was a good sign.... right? Or did she even know Fujita claimed the prize? As he approached the door, he stopped a moment, reaching up to fiddle with the steel chain and charm of the Vandereich, which he abdicated from the former leader upon his death. Smoothing out his white cape and robe, he took a deep breath, before stepping forward, and pushing open her door. What stood before him was a shock, even to Fujita. A girl, no, a Woman now, glaring at her hand, her robes stripped low, a small spaghetti strap around her chest - Clearly she was training, as sweat was forming at the tip of her brow.

"Naoko-chan.... You look.... beautiful..."

Was all Fujita managed out for a greeting. Indeed, the young, subservient child he had found, had grown much, and into a beautiful, if not deadly, woman. One he suddenly felt admiration for. How much hell had she gone through when Fujita left her, barely past her sanrei training?  And to look at her now....

"Fujita-sama..."

The girl turned, eyes wide - As if excited. Fujita felt his heart skip a moment - clearly she wasn't mad! But that thought quickly faded, as the image before him faded, and he felt the hot, blazing energy of an arrow at the back of his neck, and heard her voice whisper in his ear...

"So you are now the king of the Vandereich.... Shame. I didn't want to be the one to kill the lord."

Fujita's eyes went wide, as the sound of an arrow releasing from it's bow emanated around the room, followed by a bright blue explosion. And her voice....

"To think I was afraid of your power at one time."

---Karakura Town, Forbidden Mansion--

"What do you mean.... She lacks a puppet container? What of the necklace?"

Ivy was desperate for answers. She didn't speak much to her, and tried her best to avoid her. She was power... Power beyond even Youkai. Perhaps even over Stray and Setoku. And Ivy.... was afraid. For the first time in her immortal life, she was truly... afraid. Joey, whose gaze was on Eshilieth, who sat upon the spire of the mansion, gazing at the moon, averted his gaze back to Ivy.

"What I just said, Rikka-hime. She.... lacks a puppet container, and her Reiatsu can be tasted - It hides not from Hollow and Shinigami."

Ivy's eyes went wide a moment, as she tried to sort that statement out - A true Bount could not be felt by Shinigami or Hollow - Not even Quincy could feel them. So how was she....?

"Is she even a Bount?"

"Well, the Story is complicated.... But yes, she's always been. Forever.... She is older than even I."

Again, Ivy's eyes grew wide. Joey and Solvious, supposedly of the Kariya Clan, the eldest of all Bount clans, claiming one older than them?

"But what is it? Her po----"

All the Bount suddenly tensed, each reaching for their weapon - A reiatsu burst so powerful, it felt as if miles away, yet right there. As if a being of great power was just exposed. It was Eshilieth's tiny voice though, that sent a calming wave through them all - As the girl leaned her head back, and smiled wide to the full moon above her. The girl's shoulders tensed, as she rose to her feet, still gazing to the moon.

"And thus the child was born.... And the war begins."

A loud giggle followed the statement, as the Bount in unison turned their attention to the Moon above.

--Karakura Town, hospital--

The massive blue energy cloud slowly collapsed in on itself, before sucking in, and slowly fading. Naoko smiled, as suddenly a massive weight pressed down on her shoulders, a Reaitsu so intense, it made her insides cringe. It wasn't Quincy, nor was it Hollow.... or Shinigami? She couldn't pin it - Her mind begin to slowly try and piece it all together, as a hand came up on her shoulder.

"The child was finally born. Prepare yourself, Naoko."

She felt her heart ice over, as the voice wafted to her ears. Fujita... was alive? She slowly turned her head, looking over her shoulder. Behind her stood Fujita, with burn marks randomly across his skin, yet his eyes were looking to her, yet not at her. As if he was distracted. She bit her lower lip, feeling a grudging respect for him suddenly.

"As you wish... Fujita-sama."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Final Chapter - King's Wish (1/3)

The halls of Hueco Mundo had fallen silent, leaving Setoku alone in the throne room. Ever since the child was born, it had grown much more quiet - But perhaps that wasn't a good thing. Setoku leaned back, allowing either arm to drop to the rest on each side of the chair. She was drawing closer.... It was nearly time.

"Open."

The voice was sweet, innocent sounding, and it caused Setoku's heart to wrench. How long since he had heard it? Seen her? So much as smelled her scent? He couldn't say. The wooden door to the main chamber suddenly buckled, sending splinters of wood across the open area - The door itself ripping off the hinges, and flying up and back. Up over...

"Well... Poor work, eh, Setoku-sama?"

The way she spit out his title - It confirmed Setoku's fears. She truly had come to end him, whether out of vengeance, or some misguided guise to rule, also, he couldn't say. The dust easily surrounded her form, exposing very little to him. A long, flowing black dress, and something gripped tightly in her right hand. A weapon, perhaps? And those haunting crimson eyes.

"Ah... indeed it is, Mistress... Eshilieth."

The girl took soft steps forward, and again, Setoku's heart seemed to tug. Unlike Ivy, she bore no physical change from her past self. Her whitish blonde hair, pallid flesh, and bright gaze - All remained, unchanged. As if the Sand's of Time failed to flow for her. As his suspicions were realized, in her right hand she gripped an intricate Rapier. After two more steps, the girl stopped, letting the tip of her sword dip to the pavement.

"I see you aren't surprised to see me. Youkai clearly couldn't keep her mouth shut."

"No.... The Eshilieth I remember died that night...."

The girl smiled, bringing her left hand to her lips, as if to stifle a giggle, before she turned her head to the side.

"I'm still very much the same, Setoku-kun. Perhaps it is you who changed? All your obsession with power.... Killing Lobo, controlling Stray.... It's not a good look for you."

Setoku only smiled in return, before spreading his arm's outward slightly, exposing the sword tugged between the chair and him. After a moment, he slowly begun to rise to his feet.

"Perhaps, Eshilieth. But an Undead Puppet Master has little room..."

Eshilieth's eyes went wide, as the sword and Setoku were gone - Before she felt his body against her back, his lips sliding along her ear.

"To speak of what I do."

Setoku's sword suddenly shot forward, and Eshilieth dropped low, the sword swishing over her long hair. Mid-drop, the girl spun around, bringing her Rapier with it. Setoku tilted his head, and dropped his No-dachi, catching the rapier in mid swing. Eshilieth merely smiled, before twisting her own sword around, and spinning back, pushing Setoku and his sword back and away.

"Oh Setoku, you never learn. Where is the Child?"

Setoku slid back, flipping his sword around back hand, then shooting forward, sending his sword in a direct shove for Eshilieth's neck.

"How the hell should I know?"

Eshilieth smiled.... Bringing up her left hand, and catching the blade in her palm, smiling inwardly.

"As I said, you never learn. Very well then, you serve no purpose to me any longer.... Zich Deich..."

From above, a pair of eyes glared down at the fight below. Clearly, Setoku was right to position her here. It was her Job to stop the puppet from being summoned, but that wasn't her plan. She had always wondered how they worked. From what she understood, they were akin to Zanpakutou or Ressurecion. Yet different. Before she did anything, she had to see it.

"Forgive me.... Setoku-sama."

Setoku's eyes grew wide, and he quickly pushed off Eshilieth's hand, sliding back a few feet. He spun around mid slide, dragging his hand over his blade.

"Gran Rei... Oscuras."

He mumbled, as a massive ball of energy begun to form, with red tint around it. Eshilieth could only smile deeper. He was afraid. Well, no matter.

"That will not help you now, Setoku. Meine Wahre Liebe"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Final Chapter: The Kings Vengeance (2/3)

A black beam with a red tinge filled the room, destroying anything that stood before him. A massive cloud of dust and debris soon followed, leaving Setoku's white kamishimo to dance around harmlessly in the aftermath of wind. Setoku felt his reiatsu suddenly dip low, and his knee fight to give out. Gran Rei Oscuras, something he learnt from Lobo Oscuras himself. A mixture of two Espada-only Ceros. The black beam of Cero Oscuras, and the destructive force of Gran Rei Cero. No matter the power level of the individual using it, it required a blood sacrifice, and a massive amount of Reiatsu. At least twenty five percent of said reiatsu.

"Eshilieth.... That was only a quarter of the destructive force of my Cero. If it was that easy...."

"Then it wouldn't be fun, would it.... Setoku-kami?"

A sword suddenly shot through Setoku's chest, on the right side, narrowly avoiding his lung itself. It wasn't an attack meant to kill.... Clearly. Setoku's eyes went wide, and he begun turning his head, his hand coming up to touch the odd, ghostly looking Katana. As his eyes finally came face to face with dead orange eyes, so familiar, yet so... distant.

"Lobo-niisan...?"

Setoku sputtered, feeling his body want to attack. How was that possible? He and Seth-san had easily dispatched of Lobo, there was no possible way --- His thoughts stopped, though, as a massive bat wing seem to raise up from the man's left - Smacking Setoku so hard across the head it sent him flying off the sword, and into a pillar. What was happening? Lobo had no wings, nor was he eye-level with Setoku in his release. And his reiatsu... it tasted as if a mix of three...? Setoku suddenly coughed, as a mass of blood shot from his mouth, and splatted loudly onto the floor.

"Do you love me, Setoku? Did you ever?"

Setoku turned his head, watching as Eshilieth walked toward him, her black dress burnt into a sleeveless skirt almost, her whiteish hair, though, still stayed in place. As if nothing disturbed her. But he knew the attack hit.... It had to of!

"Of course.... Eshilieth.... but time... changes things..."

Eshilieth smiled widely, as she came to a kneel next to Setoku, her hand coming up to lightly touch his cheek - Her hand, it was freezing! Setoku's own hand came up, to cup atop Eshilieth's, when a loud scream suddenly broke their moment, heralding Fujiwara's drop from the ceiling. Setoku only caught sight of it for a moment.... A being, with distinctive features akin to Setoku and Lobo, looking up with it's orange eyes, and pulling up it's Katana to catch Fujiwara's heel as it dropped for his skull. The power of the kick sending a massive shock wave of debris across the room. Setoku reached up with his other hand, grabbing Eshilieth by the back of the neck, and pulling her close to him, and their eyes meeting. Eshilieth was smiling, but those crimson eyes... seemed to begin to tinge yellow..? That was a hollow trait....

"It's a manifestation of me and Lobo.... and someone else. A Shinigami by the looks of the blade.... Whom?"

Eshilieth's eyes suddenly glared, and gleamed a deep amber color, her skin slightly turning red.

"A Female Shinigami.... I love. My True Love is a manifestation of every person I truly loved.... Setoku. And this attack marks the beginning of the end for you, the Quincy, and those accursed Shinigami."

At that, Eshilieth dropped a hand to the ground, leaning closer to Setoku, and their lips pressed firmly together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naoko, prepare yourself."

"Hai, Fujita-sama. Call me it one more time though, please."

The girl was smiling, wearing a pure white vest, and baggy white pants. Black military boots and a purple beret on her head finished the outfit. Fujita smiled slowly, reaching down and wrapping his fingers around her chin, and slowly turning her head to the side. Slowly, he leaned forward, pressing his lips softly to her cheek.

"Stern Ritter 'A', the only Quincy with enough power to surpass me.... Prepare yourself."

Naoko blushed a deep crimson, not because Fujita crushed on her so bad, but because it excited her to know she was the Power. She was stronger than Fujita, then any Quincy, and Fujita only confirmed it. No more luring men into her room only to kill.... Now she would kill them without even a blink. She was in charge of Fujita's Army, and she would be the one who survived the wars to take over, according to Fujita. Naoko reached up, letting her own fingers drift softly on Fujita's cheek.

"Thank you, Fujita-kun. For everything.... I just want to say... I..."

Suddenly, a black beam of energy shot behind Naoko, causing her eyes to grow wide. Fujita quickly pulled Naoko to him, and spun both their bodies around, and as the two came full circle, Naoko had her Bow out, a red-beamed energy arrow pulsating as she pointed it forward, and Fujita had a red-energy broad sword in his hands, held up high.

"How touching. Was the student going to say 'I am happy you trained me, Fujita-kun. Thank you, even though I called you an idiot for hunting bount.' or something along those lines?"

The voice came from behind them, and as Fujita brought his massive energy blade around to remove the head of the being speaking, another voice, this one younger sounding, spoke. From where the black energy had impacted. He wore a massive black trench coat, and in his left hand held a gleaming, pure black double bladed sword - His right hand out streched, as if catching something.

"No, no, Solvious-niisan. I think she was going to say... 'Oh, Fujita-sama-sempai-kun. I love you. Make love to me!' Or something----"

Joseph's voice quickly was cut off, as a red energy arrow impacted into his out streched hand, causing the entire area to be filled with a bright red light.

"Don't ever be presumptuous when it comes to a woman, Bount."

Naoko said, as Fujita's energy sword came down, and impacted into a blue-steel looking object, causing another bright red blinding flash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lyonin.... I miss you...."

Stray sat upon a low, ruined wall in the wastes of Hueco Mundo. A million miles from her lover, and her child. Setoku had ordered her here not more than a week after the child's birth - And in the two weeks since, she had dutifully followed her orders. But why? He was a flea, not her king. He could sit here in Hueco Mundo and play kingdom all by himself as far as Stray was concerned - She slowly stood up, wearing an intricate white dress with blue trimmings. Her haunting blue eyes still burning with the screams of revenge, yet with a certain softness to them. The dress, a gift from Setoku, and the softness in her eyes... A gift from her new family. Dangling on her hip, was an intricate rapier - Again, a gift from her brother. He insisted she wore it with her new ensemble, but she'd probably never know why.

"F-ck you, flea. I have a child I -need- to see."

Stray ran her hand over her backside, brushing off old sand that stuck, the only thing she hated about dressing nice.... It wasn't a thing to do in the dusty, filthy lands of Hueco Mundo. She wiggled slightly, and took a step forward, preparing to sonido back to her tower - Where Lyonin and the Child waited - She could feel her heart picking up speed at just the thought of seeing those two again, when in the middle of her next step to go into Sonido, a cold hand seem to grip her heart. Her eyes shot open wide, and she quickly reached down to her rapier, spinning on her heel.

"Sister Sara..... How long has it been, you dirty bitch?"

Stray drew the rapier from it's golden sheath, and caught a strange sickle katana against it. The force from the strike causing her to slide back a few feet. Stray smiled widely, and quickly brought up her foot, slamming it into the center of the attackers stomach. The attacker, wearing a blood-red skirt with short, black hair, was sent flying back, and impacted hard into the sand below.

"Ivy.... I never thought I'd get the chance to finally dispose of you today. Come."

And with that, Stray shot forward, and shoved her rapier ahead of her, intent to drive the tip into Ivy's crumbled form. Finally, it was all going to come to close.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Final Chapter: The Kings Death (3/3)

The warehouse was dark, dusty, and seemingly abandoned. But he knew better, mother taught him so. The boy flexed the fingers on both hands, and a distinctive sound of metal sliding on metal filled the seemingly empty space.

"Zeige Dich! Schatten Pirschjäger! (Shadow Stalker)"

The boy pulled up his arms, staring at the Katar's that had slid from either sleeve around his wrists - The tips each had intricate bount symbols carved into them - And he closed his eyes. He could feel it, the shadows consuming him. He was Tyler Shinamori, the Bount Assassin - And his final job was finally here.

"Kurome Izanga... Shinta Shinamori, whatever you prefer.... You failed."

The boy smiled tightly, as he was completely consumed by darkness, his crimson eyes glowing softly. This would be far to easy. Suddenly, his shoulder tightened, as he literally felt the shadows rip off of him, his eyes growing wide - All he saw was the white hue of a Captain's haori, and the steel blade of a sword. Followed by the voice.... of his prey.

"Sleep tight, Tyler-kun. Your mother.... is next."

The steel of the blade seemed to fade from Tyler's sights, as it carved through his neck.

Eshilieth felt her heart suddenly flutter, then feel as if a massive weight had pressed against it. Her eyes begun to open, in time to catch Setoku reaching up mid-kiss, and pressing his hand to her forehead. She didn't fight it, she couldn't fight it - She felt the weight of his hand shove her head back, with enough force to send her rolling back and off of him - Yet still, she didn't resist. Once she finally came out of the roll, she didn't bother to even rise to her feet - Merely, sat in place. Staring blankly.

"Tyler....kun..."

She couldn't explain it - Her heart ached, it screamed for the affection of her one, and only child. To hold his hand, or so much as hug him - That was all a mother needed - Was their child close. And everything felt as if.... Her child was never going to be close... again.

Setoku frowned a moment, watching the girl roll off and away - She went from being the aggressor.... to a.... well, he wasn't sure. She was merely... gazing - As if she was missing something huge. Or as if a piece of her soul was ripped out, perhaps? She uttered a name, yet Setoku didn't catch it - Didn't care much too.

"How the mighty have fallen. Fujiwara-chan, dispose of that.... thing. I will handle.... Eshilieth."

Setoku opened his left hand, palm exposed, before the feel of rain begin to blemish his and Eshilieth's skin - A slight glow begun to appear across the hand, as a crude, bone-looking handle formed in above the palm.

"One thing, Mistress. You thought you had won.... But me and Michiyo, have not even released.... I don't think we'll have too, now."

Setoku's hand slowly closed around the handle, before a bright purple beam seem to shoot forth from the tip. Setoku pulled back the reishi sword, and smiled slowly.

"Goodbye, this time... Forever, Eshilieth-chan. We'll always have the memories.."

And with a lunge forward the blade came sheering down, before a massive thunderous clang emanated around the Throne Room. His blade was merely centimeter's away! He had this ended! Slowly he looked up, and his eyes came into contact with a human wearing a white haori... and dull purple eyes.

"I'm the one to end this, Shinamori.... Setoku."

"Naoko.... Naoko?!"

Fujita felt his heart skip momentarily, as the smoke between them only thickened. He couldn't see anything beyond it. He was too afraid to slice the smoke away for fear of cutting Naoko. How had this happened? The two boys had uttered another release.... Was that ever possible? What had they said...? 'Transmute zu einem', correct? Transmute to one, if he wasn't mistaken.

"Wake up, Fujita-san."

The voice was deep, but clearly sounded as two, through the smoke came a being, with white hair, two different colored eyes, and dressed in pure black. The eyes, red and yellow, belayed a Hollow touch - And their muscle tone improved greatly. He only caught it a moment, before he spun around, and slashed his red saber-looking broadsword down. There was a loud clang, as his blade impacted the massive Zanabtou of the people. So this was why....

"Joey and Solvious Kariya, pseudo leader of the Bount. I see now why..."

"Do you.... do you truly, Emperor Fujita?"

They spoke with a slight sneer, as the man spun, and threw his leg up - The Zanbatou slid along the energy blade, as the booted foot drew nearer, only to be knocked away by a red flash.

"Fujita-sama!!!"

Naoko suddenly shot through the smoke, and pulled her bow up, another massive red arrow charging - The Bount ducked low, and shoved his hand forward, and Fujita felt a sharp pain in the center of his chest. The last sound he heard was Naoko, screaming hysterically, followed by a massive explosion.

"FUJITA-SAMA!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two impacted, sword to sword, and Stray spun her rapier around, the gleam shining across Ivy's face, just enough to cause her to squint. The squint was all Stray needed. In the next instant, Ivy felt several sharp pains across several points on her body. By the time her eyes opened again, Stray was again standing on the massive ruined tower, her eyes boredly drilling into Ivy.

"Goodnight. Sister."

Ivy took a breath, and suddenly felt her dress sag, and begin to fall, as red liquid obscured her view, and her skin felt as if it was slowly being pulled apart. Ivy screamed, and dropped to a single knee. Whatever Stray had done, she had only done it shallow, allowing her muscles to still function. But Ivy couldn't move, the pain was too intense to describe. Stray suddenly turned her head to the left, and a smile appeared across her features.

"Ah.... Sora-chan has begun his attack."

Ivy suddenly felt her heart tug, and a certain doom cross over her. Sorayn...? The Primera? What attack? But she already knew.... The only place where most of the Bount weren't clustered.... their only open position. Sister Eshilieth's one mistake.

"The mansion...."

Ivy managed, which her fear was realized when Stray seemingly smiled, and dropped her rapier tip first into the granite tower.

"Indeed. Heal yourself up, this isn't over."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young, ebony child was stacking blocks in the main hall. He couldn't be any older than six, but his crimson eyes belayed that of an old man, someone who had lived through much. The Boy smiled, as he finished spelling out something - Behind him, an Arrancar slowly slipped up. Closing the distance to the boy. It had been some time since the man had devoured such young meat.... But it was Sorayn-sama's order. And what an order! The Arrancar drew closer, and yet the young boy didn't react - Perfect. The Arrancar slowly drew his falchion, pulling it up high, when he caught sight of the words the child was spelling out with the blocks.

"....I....See....You....?"

The Arrancar said to himself, perplexed. What the hell did that mean? Children were indeed very odd things. He suddenly swung the sword down, intent to chop the youngling in half - But suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach - The child before him slowly fading, as if into dust.

"What... the hell....?"

The arrancar looked down, and saw a machete protruding from his back. He slowly turned his head, and looked down - The young ebony child stood behind him, knelt down on a single knee, and was leaning against the blade.

"Damien Kendell at your service, Arrancar. What you just saw was my puppet, Marionette Schaltung (Puppet Shifter.)"

The Arrancar suddenly understood - They weren't defenseless... They were expecting this! The Arrancar quickly reached down, intent to send a Reishi Pulse to warn the others, to warn Sorayn-sama, but it was all for naught, within the next instant, his heart suddenly stopped, as another boy, no, the puppet appeared in front of him, and sliced his throat wide open.

"Schaltung. Go warn Mistress Kamatari that Mistress Eshilieth was correct. The attack had just started."

The Puppet nodded, and vanished, as Damien pulled his Machete from the Arrancar's back, and gingerly licked the blood from the blade - The Arrancar fading into ashes before him. The final battle... Had just... Begun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivy felt the warm liquid as it slid down her skull, and into her left eye. Her dress was in tatters, and bandages had adorned her lilthe, broken and bloody figure. It had been twenty minutes since she learnt of the attack, yet Stray had made no movements. Ivy had watched her fight and kill Youkai with all her strength, Eshilieth had trained her to combat it as well. But what stood before her was not the woman she and Eshilieth had watched. Her weapon was different, her fighting style was more akin to Lyonin and Setoku's own. A mix of grace and civility, and crude ruthless attacks. Clearly she was taught by the two how to use that weapon. Stray suddenly turned her head, and gazed back to Ivy.

"You look ready, dear sister. Did you enjoy my new fighting style? And to think, this sword isn't even my Resserecion, it is a plain weapon made from Seki Stone and Setoku's reishi. A gift from my love, and my brother. Stone. From my love. Reishi from my brother. And blood.... From my eldest Sister."

Ivy wobbled slightly as she took a step forward, pulling the sword crafted by Isabella back with her left hand. Her right arm pulled up, and her teeth dug into her right wrist, directly on the vein. As she bit down harder, she crouched lower, preparing to attack. In her mind..

"Zich Deich..... Isabella Rache.." (Isabella's Revenge)

The sword suddenly begun to glow red and green, and the shape of a scythe begun to form in it's place. As this occurred, a cold, familiar voice caused her heart to pull tightly.

"You'll die, Ivy-Chan. Much like the Shinigami Kurome Izanagi is going to do to your Sister."

Two massive wings suddenly seemed to protruded from behind Stray, as a white haired, black outline slowly seem to stand up behind her. Setoku! Had he been here the whole time... Yet not attacking? And what did he mean? Izanagi-Taicho was their puppet, not attacker! The scythe in her hand let out a bright green flash, as a chain seemingly made of light pink lightning of some sort slowly wrapped around her left arm. She had enough of these two! She suddenly faded from her spot on the sand and rubble, a black circle left around where she stood - As if lightning struck that spot. She suddenly appeared on their left, her weapon flying forward. Setoku made no movement, and Stray merely brought up her hand, the rapier pulling from it's position in the ground - Directly to her waiting palm. All of these events occurring in a nano-second. There was a bright flash, and a thunderous explosion - And Ivy's thoughts suddenly went blank.

**~**The Conclusion ~ Rebirth of the King

The air around the mansion was cold, as three Bount Bodies littered the roof between either opponent. On the Right, Primera Seth stood. His young features looking bored. Behind him several Arrancar bodies lay. No one was dead, though. And it bored him. His black armour had a few stains of blood on it, and his unreleased Ressurecion was barely held in his hand. Across from him, on the left, stood two Bount. One, an ebony child, who had no marks on his body, yet his body was fading to ashes. The other, Kamatari, was gripping her right, now stumped arm tightly, and her body as well, was fading. The child spoke first.

"You destroyed our puppets... Without even releasing your sword... Truly a great batt---"

His body suddenly exploded into ashes, and Kamatari frowned. How was this possible? This man... He had no mercy, and he looked.... Bored! What the hell was his problem?!

"Smile, sneer! Show at least some joy to taking down two warriors! You sick son of bitch!"

Her body exploded as well, the ashes scattering into the wind.Seth shook his head, and slowly placed his sword back into the sheath. As soon as the click of the tsuba meeting the sheath echoed, all of the bodies around him exploded into ashes.

"Pathetic."

A monster of a man sat on his knees, Fujita's Broadsword pressed into his chest, while  three glowing red arrows in his neck. He slowly raised his head, staring at the fallen form of Fujita, who was held to Naoko's chest. Her eyes and cheeks gleaming from the tears. Her lips held tightly to his. Solvious Joseph Le'Monte Kariya could only smile. That girl had retrieved Fujita's weapon right after his final attack on the Emperor of the Quincy. She was truly a machine.

"You are beautiful... As well as deadly. An honor, Empress Naoko. Please... Remember this as the day you took control, and not as the day I killed your true lov----"

The massive man suddenly faded into ashes, and Naoko pulled her lips from Fujita's own. She glared over to the spot the man rested, and gripped tighter on Fujita.

"You lack the Strength to kill my Stern Ritter 'A', Monster."

The girl to Fujita, and smiled.

"I love you... My King. Never forget... Me."

The girl suddenly haunches over, falling atop Fujita. Her life force practically drained. She gave what she thought was all of her life force to Fujita, exchanging her own life for his. The greatest gift a love can give. Fujita's arm suddenly shot up, and wrapped around her, and she felt her heart suddenly pound into chest.

"I would never let my empress die, Naoko."

Two girls sat together at a cafe in South America. One, a young beautiful blonde bombshell. She wore robes to cover up the bandages that were wrapped around her form. The hood of the robes pulled up to cover the pink eye patch over her right eye. Kurome had cut out her eye, and destroyed her 'Puppet' right in front of her, before walking off. All proud... What a fool. She was Eshilieth, Mistress of All Bounts. The first to be infused with Hollow blood. Though she now lacked her impressive puppet, she was still alive. Across from her, the other girl, also as attractive, sat. Dressed in the same get up, she left her hood down. She sat down her tea cup, and smiled.

"Thank you, Sister. If I would of had to play dead for those two any longer to hide my reiatsu, I might of actually died. Do you think they know?"

"Of course not, Sister Ivy. You, the second Bount of Hollow descent... They'll never see us coming once the true war begins."

Ivy tilted her head to the side, and frowned.

"What of the third? Lord Kariya? We cannot proceed to begin the true war without a third."

"Indeed, it is a shame about Joseph. But, while away, I learned how to infuse a Shinigami with our blood."

Eshilieth smiled inwardly, and Ivy suddenly got a stunned look across her features. What did she mean by that? Eshilieth snapped her fingers, and Ivy felt a hand on her shoulder, and heard a familiar voice from a time long past.

"It's been awhile, Miss Ivy. I missed you!"

Ivy felt two arms wrap around her chest, as the new arrival hugged her from behind. A sinister smile suddenly appearing over her lips as she reached up, and hugged one of the girls skinny arms.

"Sara Shinamori... I missed you too, sweetheart."

(The end! Finally! I'll post sometime soon in here explaining why I glazed over so much and why I removed Stray's child from the story. Until then, I do hope you enjoyed my long, long, long, Epic to boring story! Feel free to post what you think of it all in here! Also, I was gonna do another Q&A but I accidentally erased them. Feel free to send in any questions pm and if I see enough I'll do one final Q&A! And truly, thank all who read my stories and enjoyed them. It is you who pulled me through this long and sometimes writers blocked filled road! See you on the echo side, my friends!)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu May 28, 2015 6:51 pm

The Kings Rebirth ~(The Final Prologue)~

-Decades later, time and date unknown-

The Three girls once again sat at the coffee shop they had originally met eons earlier. Eshilieth, still the blonde bombshell she'd always been, had her face exposed. A peek-a-boo style haircut covering the pink eyepatch over her eye. They had felt it, all three of them, the return of the Shinamori Ruling Class. Though none had spoke but a word, not yet. It was Ivy who broke the tentative silence. She was wearing a stunning red mini-skirt. Tight against her skin, causing her breasts to be overly plump and exposed.

"So the prodigy returns. Setoku-sama truly will not stay dead, huh? Any word yet on the Reiatsu that was with him? It tasted like Stray's.... but something seemed... off."

Sara was the next to answer. She wore a blue mini-skirt, akin to her aunts, just as tight - Though her breasts didn't hang out as much. Eshilieth found Sara's choice to be much more nicer.

"It was Momma Stray. It has been confirmed, Aunt Ivy. Auntie Eshilieth... do... do we interfere once more? There are only three of us, and only Aunt Ivy retains her true puppet..."

Eshilieth stirred her tea slowly - It was time for them to learn the truth. Ivy's love had never truly died.... nor had her own. Tyler's father. It had been decades since any of them had seen them... The shock of it might be off putting, but she needed to expose her source of information.

"Mi'ladies... What if I told you... there was five of us? Though Mistress Ivy being the only one among us with a puppet would still hold true?"

The girls stared in stunned silence, how could there be five? But again, Eshilieth had another stunning revaluation for them.

"Well seven, if you count the Mitchell clan. Shawn and Audrey Lyn. Though their use is only a one time thing."

Again, the girls said nothing. Their eyes merely grew wider. Behind Eshilieth, a tiny girl slowly walked, a larger male behind her. Their bodies were encased in robes, the hoods pulled up high. The smaller of the two was the first to speak.

"Mistress Eshilieth, my Queen of Blades. It has... been some time."

The two came to a knee, and Eshilieth slowly sipped on her tea. Her eyes cut to the side. These two still retained their puppets, and Audrey Lyn retained Arrancar blood from the Setoku Experiments. She would be vital in the days to come. But Shawn... his end was near.

"Allow me to introduce a family nearly as ancient as the Kariya clan. The Married Bount... Audrey and Shawn Mitchell.... Well... One of them anyway..."

Eshilieth raised a hand, and turned in her seat. Reaching out, the palm of said hand touched on Shawn's head, and a click was heard. As her hand pulled back, a neat little hold was formed in his head, and the Bount fell over. Audrey merely looked, before raising to her feet, smiling slowly.

"Always so vicious, my Queen. Why did you summon us? Merely to punish us, or just my husband?"

As Shawn's body turned to ash, Eshilieth smiled, and motioned for Audrey to join them - The girl followed suite.

"I need you Audrey... to tell me of Setoku."

The girl frowned, before going to speak, and her words were cut short. A black blade piercing her throat from behind. Eshilieth's eyes didn't even bat, but the two other girls rolled out of their seats, drawing their weapons. From behind Eshilieth, a voice spoke, as arms fell over her shoulders, and she smiled.

"Solvious... it's been some time, my Love."

"Indeed it has, my Mistress."

Solvious literally seemed to appear into existence, as did the rest... of Joseph Kariya. The black blade in his hand. He yanked it back, and blood shot out from the hole, splashing against Ivy, who only stared.

"The second princess.... Now the Mitchell clan... is no more. There is only one princess... my Ivy."

Ivy's cheeks tinted red, as she shot forward and wrapped her arms around the man. Eshilieth's smile grew wider, as she begun to giggle, Sara merely smiling and lowering her weapon. The two strongest of the Bount, beyond Eshilieth of course.... Had returned.

::Story End::
================================================

Thanks for reading my crap, people! It's you who I write the stories for! All... I unno, 2 of ya! :D! But anyway, this saga has finally been concluded. The return of the Kariya's seems quite odd, no? I mean, their puppet was annihilated by the Darling Naoko (Azula <3 Thanks for letting me write your charries into most of my stories.... Prolly all.... Without too much complaint <3) But there in lies the problem. Like Eshilieth, it was heavily hinted at that the Kariya Twins had Hollow in them. Thus, they survive without a puppet. (I mean I had to read 80% of this ancient tale to make sure xD It's there :P) Though their power is altered slightly. With no puppets to call upon, they are now more akin to a Fullbring. Which, in the "::End::" tale, will be expanded on. And Azula, send me a PM sometime, I wanna use your charries again :D A lot of them >< Maybe even the Captain - But anyway, I'm ranting. Thank you people who read my Circle Series, new and old. I do hope you enjoy this months overdue short ending!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down