World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read)

Go down

Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read) Empty Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read)

Post by Setoku Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 pm

**This is a very short story that will contain a few chapters that pertain to the Destruction Trilogy I have just finished writing. It is a heavy work in progress, and until it is done, covers many things not covered in the story. Such as the war at the start of the story between Setoku and the Shinigami, why Lyonin and Stray had such bad luck, and what, exactly, Lanaught and Wolfcub had to do with the story. If you have not read the Destruction Trilogy, I suggest you do not read this first, as it contains major spoilers until I have finished the rough draft and iron all the spoilers out. But if you have read it... Then please, read on... And Enjoy!**

*~*Greetings... Your view is very much appreciated.. and now I shall grant you... Your Future. It seems your discovery of this book has dealt you a very odd hand... A hand of Six Espada Cards. This is very rare. And suggests something most destructive is approaching. You shall be visited by a dark Espada. An Espada that holds pain and anguish. This Espada of evil will leave your corpse to rot while entrapping your soul to be fed upon for his future stops. Oh yes, you should also be aware it is your own joyful doings that has brought upon this dark mans visit. All the joy and happiness you've created during your life have whipped and formed into a negative current, a current that takes the form of one. One man who leads this sinister doing, one man who laughs at the gruesome pain and anguish he has brought into your life, one sinister beast, one known only as... Shinamori Setoku.*~*

Chapter One: Sweet Six Six Six

"Setoku-sama..."

Her voice echoed off the walls, followed by a moaning of lustful joy. The sounds of a bed creaking seemed to mix in with the moans, as the girl screamed his name louder. She had thin, almost silk like bedsheets wrapped around her nearly flawless body, her hands were gripping the headboard of the mattress tightly. Whatever it was she was sitting on in that bed, was clearly giving the girl a joy unlike anything else. Her body shuddered, as she bent forward, letting out one final scream, and her body went limp. She slowly closed her eyes, laying her head on Setoku's chest, as his fingers playfully strayed through her hair.

"How was it... Michiyo-chan?"

"Mmmm... Perfect, Setoku-sama.... how was it for you?"

The girl smiled thinly as she asked, snuggling up tighter against his chest. Her arms dropping from the headboard of the mattress, and dropping next to her head, to teasingly claw at his pale chest.

"Perfect, as always, Michiyo-chan. I love you."

"I love you too, Setoku-sama.... Will we... still be like this after word?"

"Like what, my dear?"

Fujiwara Michiyo, the Segunda Espada, frowned deeply. She had been with Setoku from her very beginning, well, as far as she could remember. She still recalled the days he destroyed another Hollow, some Isabella, before her very eyes. How she took the energy the weak girl had dispersed, and used it too increase her own power, causing her to jump from Adjuchas, to Vasto Lorde, in a matter of days. Setoku had guided her, protected her... Loved her. And as always, even when she rose to the esteemed power of Espada Two, she followed his every whim. She trusted him, knew he was never moving without intent. But this plan... It just seemed foolish.

"You know what, Setoku! You are trying to take on the lord himself! And what of your sister, what of Stray, huh? You are strong, Setoku, but she is stronger!"

Setoku smiled inwardly, Michiyo was always so adorable when she was upset. Clearly, Setoku's plan to become king of Hueco Mundo didn't sit as well with her as he thought. But she did have a point, Stray, as loyal as she was to him, would not agree with this. But Setoku had another plan set into motion, a plan to help Stray... Break out of her shell, as it were. Like him, she was always... So alone. Like him, she needed someone to love. Well, he would give that to her - Not he, himself, clearly... But another. A boy he had been studying since the day he met him. But that was... his own personal plan, not for the ears of servants.

"Listen, Michiyo, I promise you Stray will not be a problem, ok? Now listen, I need you to go find Lanaught, and bring him before me. I've been going over the Espada carefully, trying to figure out who would join us in our Quest... And he, he fits the bill."

"But... Setoku-sama... Lanaught-kun... is weak. How will be of any assistance to us?"

Again, that caused a smile to play across Setoku's lips. So adorable! But again, that was something he needed to keep to himself. Michiyo was strong, and smart, but Setoku, while indeed "Loved" her, did not fully trust her. He thought for a moment, before sitting up, wrapping his arms around her lower back, and leaning forward, pressing his lips meaningfully to her own. He needed to come up with a lie - And this was the distraction he needed. After a few moments of kissing her, he finally parted their lips, and spoke quietly.

"He will be a pawn. In case something goes wrong - We'll place the blame on him, and we can continue to move, with the lord being none the wiser."

Michiyo smiled at this, leaning her head atop his shoulder. He was so devious at times - Yet... something about the way he spoke it... Made her feel uneasy. She pushed the feelings back, and ignored her impulses. Setoku had yet to lead her wrong, and she knew he wouldn't start now. She turned her head, and let the tip of her tongue roll along his ear a moment, smiling widely.

"One more time, Setoku-sama?"

"Heh... Fujiwara-chan... anything, for you."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read) Empty Re: Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read)

Post by Setoku Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 am

Chapter Two: Cruelty of Love

"You're weak."

The girl ran, faster, faster, she needed to escape. This Hollow, with his silky voice, his glowing purple eyes, and his reishi of hopelessness, was gaining on her, mocking her! All she had come to do was visit her sister. What was the harm in that? Stray had warned her, Jennifer, of the perils of traveling the sand dunes. But she paid her no heed, she had the area scanned before she left to make sure there was nothing about - Apparently, someone had lied to her, or this Hollow was highly skilled at hiding for an Adjuchas. Jen slid to the side, using the sand as a sort of make-shift rubber, before tucking her body into a ball, to roll along the dunes. If she feinted hopelessness... her fingers twitched at the hilt of her sword - And her breathing slowed. Stray had always claimed she was overly curious, hence, dubbed her Wolfcub. But she wasn't a Cub!

"Come out, little Shinigami..."

There was a flash, as a shadow crossed her line of vision a moment. It was quick, and rather hard to make out. But it seemed like a beast, Bat Like in appearance, with a wingspan of about twenty feet, and massive teeth. His 'skin' as it were was pearl white, with muscular torso features and scrawny arms. He seemed to of wore a torn brown sack for pants. Massive talons and claws... Jen processed all this information carefully, looking for any type of opening to kill, or escape. She finally took one last deep breath, and jumped from the sand, drawing her blade quickly.

"Ah... there we are... Come, Shinigami. You're very pretty, I will admit, thus... you must be an even prettier feast."

The hollow turned to face her, and shot forward. Jen brought her sword up, but felt the pressure of his claws easily knock her sword aside. This was it, apparently. She was going to distract him, then drive the sword through his chest, but clearly, she wasn't strong enough. She smiled sweetly as the hollow pressed one clawed hand to her throat, and begun to lift her up.

"Prettier meal? What are you.... stupid?"

The Hollow roared, but Jen merely smiled, before spitting onto the beast. The hollow stood there a moment, seemingly stunned at the act of defiance. Jen could only smiled more at this, at least receiving some small amount of triumph from her fate. The beast turned his head to the side, and pulled back his other claw.

"You bitch... I'll be sure to have my way with you right before you die for that."

"...Disgusting. I'll see you in hell, beast."

Jen then closed her eyes, if the Hollow actually did try anything of that sorts, she'd be quick to bite off her tongue, allowing her spirit particles to disperse before he ever got such a luxury. She heard the sound of the Hollows knuckles popping as his fingers curled into a fist... This was it... The only thought in Jen's head -'Stray'-

"Setoku-niisan. Let her be."

She suddenly felt her body drop, and hit the hand sand softly. She quickly opened her eyes, glaring around for the origin of that voice. That was... Stray. And why did she say... Niisan? Jen was Stray's only family, wasn't she? As she tried to process this, the next voice she heard was the Hollow's who tried to kill her - Yet his voice sounded different, the silkiness was missing, it was back to it's twisted, unfiltered style.

"As you wish, Nee-sama. Forgive me... this must be... my Little Sister?"

She looked to the beast, and her eyes widened as the beast knelt down to one leg, and offered her a hand. What the hell? Jen was quick to act, and quickly smacked the hand away. For a moment, she knew, the beast wanted to tear her head off, but she also knew... with Stray here, he would not. Ha... another moment of satisfaction. The hollow spoke once more, but this time, Jen noticed.... he actually seemed... sincere.

"Forgive me.... Little one. I did not mean those words... I've just lacked... a family... for so long."

The beast hung his head, and Jen fought back the urge to comfort him - She knew how Hollow were, all of them, with the exception of Stray, of course, were traitors. Pure and simple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**--Current Time--**

Jen woke up with a start, almost jumping completely off the ground. Around her arm, a badge hung. That was a long time ago.... why was she dreaming about her Brother and Sister? She never did like Setoku, that was given, and she sure as hell never dreamed about him.... So why now? She shook her head slowly, before pushing herself off the floor - While she was laying about, her Captain, Lyonin-taicho, was no doubt skirting on duties as well. She reached up, touching her hair slightly to move a loose strand.

"Well, time to get to work!"

She put on her cutest, and most eager smile, before heading down to the double doors into the Barracks. She had to look chipper, the atmosphere around the barracks was getting down recently, and someone had to break the mold. As she took her steps toward the entrance, she suddenly felt them slow, and heard his voice, as if a whisper, in the breeze that sifted by her ear ever so delicately.

"Invasion..."

She stopped at that, eyes wide. That was... Setoku Nii-san. Once the family was fully formed, Stray had forced Setoku to agree, with her, and Jen, to warn each other when something dangerous was going to happen to either the hollow, or the Shinigami. She never understood how Stray and Setoku seemed to so easily send warnings across the Dangai in such ways as whispers and feelings, but when the Soul Society had to raid Hueco Mundo to hunt and count Vasto Lorde, she always had to slip out, past Lyonin-taicho, as well as other seats, and warn them in person. Well, she had no time to figure out their methods, if Nii-spoke of an invasion, then there was only one person she could trust enough to go with what she would claim was a "gut-feeling." She quickened her pace, rushing through the halls to the room at the back of it all. After a moment, she busted through the double door --

"LYONIN-TAICHO!"

"I know."

Jen froze in place, as she stepped into the room, the Captain was throwing on his haori, holding two fingers to his lips - He was praying, she thought. But... he knew? Not what she was going to tell him, right?

"Jen, stay here and keep the squad busy, I've assembled a task force of fifty squad members and two other captains to assist me. Please, do not let word of my disappearance get out."

"But... Lyonin-taicho... where are going?"

"Invasion in the real world, I don't know how to explain it... But it was like... A voice--- Never mind, just do as I request, please."

He pushed by her, and Jen turned her head to watch. Lyonin-taicho was very handsome, considered even cuter among the Gotei Females then a Kuckiki, but he was always... Alone. Jen always tried to set him up, but he never seemed interested, he always... just seemed... alone. He was just like her brother, she thought to herself. She quickly turned around, and headed down the hall to alert the squad of "Training Detail." It was about the only thing she could think of that would keep them distracted. But... It wasn't them she was afraid would need distracting... It was her. What did Lyonin-taicho mean? 'A Voice"? Had Setoku told him too? No... why would he? Did he even know the Captain?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read) Empty Re: Sweet Pandemonium (Interlude of the Destruction Trilogy) **Rated R for Suggestive Themes** (Under 15, do not read)

Post by Setoku Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 am

Chapter Three: Prologue of War

Deep, dank, dark - These three terms could easily describe the area Lanaught frequented. It had been fourteen hours since Lady Michiyo had come before him, requesting his audience at the behest of Setoku-sama. Truth be told, he wasn't sure what to make of it - She seemed distracted, worried, perhaps, about something. Lanaught reached up to his collar, and slowly pulled it aside from the other half, exposing his chest. A nine, not tattooed, but engraved, and sealed with blood, marked his ascension. He was not an Espada, well, not of the current era, so why did the Primera of the former, and current era request him? Well, it couldn't of been too important, he summed, or else his refuseal would of been taken at Face Value.

"Hmmm, Seto-kun... Sometimes I wonder what you are up to these days..."

Lanaught mused, before pulling off the top half of his white shukasho the rest of the way. His torso was that of average, not to mind-blowing, and not to scrawny - But he did have his share of fans. Especially among his Fraccion.

"Too remove me from the rank of four, and cast me to the waste of Menos Forest.... truly, what is it you want..."

He couldn't help himself, Setoku was his dream. It wasn't so much that he wanted to be him, as it was he wanted to be next to him. He wanted to take Michiyo's place at his side - He held a respect for him that was on the verge of love - Yet, it couldn't happen - And he was never sure why. He slowly slid off the Quartz Tree Branch he was sitting upon, and dropped into the blood lake beneath his feet. The splash echoed off the cavernous walls of the forest, causing a few Gillian, no doubt preparing for the process of evolution - to look over. As he slowly floated back up to the surface, his eyes casually opened, reflecting a look of pure zen. He always did enjoy the feel of blood in his hair.

"I see now why you refused, Lana-chan."

The voice brought a smile to Lanaught's lips, and as he floated, transfixed, he felt the tips of Setoku's fingers on his chest, slowly caressing over the nine embedded in his chest. Lanaught averted his eyes slightly, so he could catch sight of Setoku's jawline.

"Setoku-sama... So you've come yourself."

"Of course, my dear Lana-chan. I can't be allowing my new, Personal Espada four to be alone, now can I?"

Lanaught felt his chest burn, heard the hum of a cero charging as Setoku's fingers moved across his chest. What did he mean? Personal Espada? As Setoku carved a new number in his chest, Lanaught merely raised an eyebrow, and didn't speak for but a moment. Setoku was the one to break the silence.

"You don't trust me, Lana-chan?"

"That's not it... Seto-kun. I just wanna know... Why? What is it you want? You demoted me from the Espada during the influx of souls, and marked me permanently with the number nine. Now a Four. What is it you truly want?"

Setoku raised an eyebrow, before slipping his hand behind Lanaughts head, and slowly raised him to a sitting position on the water. Setoku gazed into his eyes for a moment, and Lanaught slowly turned red. Those dim, yet exuberant violet like eyes... Lanaught could try and figure them out for years... and would most likely never have an answer. After a moment of the staring, Setoku finally answered, and Lanaught felt that familiar sense of excitement in his stomach once more.

"I want you to join me, Lana-chan. Become... my left hand. My second personal Espada. Naturally there is Fujiwara, and You. My two Favorite among the Espada. I need both of you to succeed, if I am ever to truly rule this forsaken land."

Lanaughts eyes grew wide at this, and he nodded slowly. He understood, the take over... it was happening soon. The secret Setoku kept from everyone else, except Lanaught. Setoku leaned down, his lips slowly rubbing against Lanaughts ear as he spoke - And it wasn't just the plan he told Lanaught of.... It was how he figured out what to do with Stray. As Setoku whispered, Lanaughts eyes grew even wider.

"Lyonin-taicho? Are you serious?!"

Setoku smiled, and placed a finger to Lana's lips, motioning Lanaught to be quiet, and Lanaught understood.

"As you wish, Setoku-sama. I shall leave... at once."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**---**Meanwhile, in the real world**---**

"There is no sign of movement from the Espada, Taicho."

The fifth seat of second squad motioned with his hand, gesturing toward his Lieutenant, Joshiro Bendan. The two had just covered the southern tip of Tokyo, and like the rest, had come back empty handed. Lyonin saw no reason why he would even think to come here. All he knew was, the voice that warned him... It was so familiar. He just knew something big was going down. The Second Squad Captain had left earlier after covering the north, due to orders from above, and had left him with these two, but Lyonin was quick to dismiss them after hearing the news.

"Return to the Seritei, inform your captain my instinct may of been off this time."

"As you wish, Taicho."

Joshiro had already opened a gate, and was leaving as the fifth seat acknowledged the order - The gate suddenly slammed shut, leaving Lyonin and the fifth seat alone.

"Captain?!"

The Fifth seat spun on his heel, and drew his sword, doing his best to be a barrier for anyone trying to get to the Captain - Lyonin had to admire that kind of dedication. When he himself was a seat, he would of never done such. But another question was creeping into Lyonin's mind... what had happened to the senkimon? His question was soon answered, as the left half of the fifth seat literally exploded off - Covering Lyonin in blood. Lyonin's eyes went wide, as a Captain, the Captain of eighth squad, soared by him. His Haori was torn at the bottom, and his kimono was torn in half. How the hell?!

"Greetings, Captain. My name is Lanaught."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Chapter Four: War

"Lanaught...?"

Lyonin didn't spin to turn to meet his 'new' opponent. Indeed, he did not even flinch. He had heard of that particular Espada - The living test subject of Shinamori Setoku, the enforcer of Fujiwara Michiyo - But at last report, he was killed - Wasn't he?

"I thought you were dead..."

Lyonin spoke through gritted teeth, his mind was still trying to bend around the fact a Captain was fighting, and was sent flying past him without him so much as sensing the slightest change in reiatsu - Clearly, something else was at work here.

"No dead man can introduce themselves, now can they?"

At that statement, Lyonin spun on his heel, and slipped his sword from it's saya, easily cleaving the boy in two. He was one of the lower ranking Espada's in life, Lyonin summed, so he wouldn't be much of a challenge. Well, in life....

"Indeed, seems they cannot."

Lyonin spun his atsuchi around, and slowly slipped it back into it's sheath - Looking down to the street's beneath him, where he saw the Captain fly by him. How was this possible?!

"I suppose you're wondering.... how did you not sense it?"

Lyonin's eyes went wide, as he quickly snapped his head to the side, watching as Lanaught, casually standing before him with a hand in his pocket, and the other... driving a sword down at his shoulder, in a bi-section attack.

The eight squad Captain, Bentan Hironobu, hit the concrete and smashed across it. Rolling in an insanely quick speed, he was quick to flip his body around as he skidded, using his shoulder blade to slow him down. Bringing up and bending his legs, he somersaulted out of the roll, and easily landed on his feet. Half his kimono top was gone, a few shreds still keeping it against his shoulder, while his Haori - Was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn, Setoku.... I thought you died in the reassembly of the Espada..."

"Died...? No. Became stronger.... yes."

The voice came from the Captain's left, which he quickly spun on his heel, sword raised high, to guard. Everything he knew about Setoku would come to a head in this battle - He needed to use his Bankai.... only it's toxins would put a stop to him... Once... and for all.

"Strangle... Doku---"

A hand dropped over the Captain's mouth, a hand with talons that pierced into his cheek, hushing his words. Setoku then popped his own wrist, and twisted his arm around, causing a loud "Crack" to emanate from the Captain. He had just.... broken his jaw.

"Your Shikai is one thing... But your Bankai... Dokusei Ga Aru Kobura, is a little to dangerous for my taste."

Setoku yanked on the Captain, pulling him back tightly to his chest. Being in Ressurccion made him a danger, but if he were to go into Segunda Etapa... not only would that pose a danger to himself, but to the subject, as well. Setoku leaned forward, letting his lips brush the Captain's ear, as he spoke softly.

"The Soul Society... ends... now."

Suddenly, Setoku was forced back, sent flying into a skyscraper - The impact was massive, causing the mortals who were still awake at the time of night to scramble under their doorways, or tables, fearing a mass earthquake - As the building slowly crumbled down, two officers appeared next to the Captain.

"Hironobu-taicho!"

The two men were quick to surround him, while one held a single hand out, the palm glowing. This was a problem, this was the Primera they were facing, they had to heal the Captain! Speaking of such, the man wondered... Where the hell was Lyonin-taicho?!

The two men's swords clashed, echoing out loudly over the city. Neither was released, and neither was giving ground. Lyonin didn't get it - First, the man was sliced in half, second, the man was a lower caste Espada... so how... how was it he was able to reappear so close for an attack? The two's swords clashed one more time, sending both sliding back along the sky. Lyonin took a breath, before finally asking.

"How...? What the hell did you do to the Eighth Squad Captain? How did you survive?"

Lanaught smiled, pointing down with one finger, while his sword arm came up, pressing the metal to his lips, in a 'shh' gesture. What...? What was he trying to say? Lyonin looked down, and noticed two Shinigami crowded around the Captain, his eyes wide. He called down to them, but they didn't seem to register his voice, and he saw something else.... A shadow, moving from behind... Suddenly, an echo crossed Lyonin's ears, and he felt a sword pressed to his neck.

"Don't try to warn them, Setoku-sama made quiet certain you couldn't interfere."

Lyonin suddenly took in a deep breath, his heart racing. Setoku? Here?! Lyonin ducked down, and spun around, slamming the flat of his foot into Lanaughts chin, causing the Arrancar to stumble back.

"Setoku...? Here?"

Lanaught slowly looked back down, rubbing his chin. And just... smiled.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 am

Chapter Five: Epilogue of War

Lyonin reached forward, as if to touch the Captain down below... but he knew it was all for naught.

"You... bastards.."

Lyonin glared over his shoulder, to Lanaught, who was still casually rubbing his chin. If only Lyonin understood the complex workings that went into a mass creation of a play this magnitude.

"One of the worsts, Taicho. One of the worsts."

Lyonin glared ever more, before shooting forward for Lanaught, his sword pulled back, and as he neared the distance, he thrust it forward, only to feel his arms, and sword, stop in there place. His eyes went wide, as he looked to his wrist, and saw a pale, clawed talon holding it in place.

"Lyonin-taicho... an honor. It's been... some time."

Lyonin felt his body lift, as he was bodily lifted off the ground, and sent flying back through the sky. He dropped his feet, turning the throw into a skid, and sliding to a stop in the air. He took another look down, and what he saw below him, both confused and left him speechless. The Captain was on the ground... sleeping? While the two officers at his side, were completely carved in twine. The Captain was thrashing, but outwardly, Lyonin saw no problems. What the hell was going on? As he mulled this over, he heard the echo, and felt the same clawed talon, but on his shoulder this time, gripping lightly.

"Wondering what's going on Lyonin-taicho? Do not worry about it too much, tis an illusion... For you, and for him."

Lyonin felt his stomach suddenly drop. That voice... so silky, smooth... relaxed, it was familiar, yet at the same time, distant. And what did he mean, 'an illusion'? There was no time to cast such, and Hollow lacked basic skills to do such, right? Lyonin spun around, and brought his sword down, impacting it into the figure who stood behind him. He felt the resistance of his skin, then felt his sword push back. He looked up, and finally met who was doing this..

"Shinamori... Setoku."

Sitting about five hundred yards away from the action, Lanaught gave his nails a once over. In the distance, Lyonin stood in place, screaming, thrashing, yet not moving a centimeter from his spot. This powder Setoku developed... indeed, it was potent. Lanaught blew onto his nails softly, before speaking.

"What do you think, Setoku-sama?"

Off to Lanaughts left, Setoku stood, gazing absent minded to the Captain. The eight squad Captain was no longer ever here, in reality. His body, which Setoku was sitting upon, was stirring slightly. He had a large gash across his chest - while the rest of his "elite" squad was scattered about random parts of town. Yet Lyonin would not see this, he would not see the fact the Eight Squad Captain was about to die, no, instead, he saw him sleeping. Setoku smiled sardonically, before speaking.

"I think... he's about to make it through the effects, use Kido, and think he defeated me. Then he'll find the Captain here...."

Setoku reached down, and smacked the Captain lightly on his cheek.

"And the rest of this Captains squad scattered about, and he'll do what he can to help, meanwhile, Lady Stray should be just about here... Lanaught, return to Michiyo, inform her... I'll be bringing Stray home soon enough."

Lanaught bowed deeply, before shoving his hand into the fabric of space, and opening a void. He stared for a moment, before stepping through. Setoku smiled slowly, it was all going according to plan.

"Hado Ninety, Kurohitsugi!"

Setoku was engulfed by a black box, and massive spikes pressed their way through. It was over. The Coffin dissipated, and Setoku, eyes wide open, had blood falling from all points across his body. He took one look at Lyonin, then plummeted to the ground. Lyonin dropped to a single knee, before taking a look around. It was as if a mist had been lifted, and he spotted it. Laying sprawled out on the top of a skyscraper, with a massive gash across his chest, lay Hironobu.

"Tch.... Taicho!"

Lyonin took off in that direction, as a furry figure seem to slowly float down far behind him, her eyes shining with the look of blood lust in them - The wolf took a step forward, as Lyonin knelled down to help his comrade. His body was battered, as was Lyonin's, yet... he didn't feel defeated. And he couldn't shake the feeling he was being wat---

"Don't move, Shinigami."

Lyonin felt a barrel press to his skull, and his eyes went wide.[i]
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri May 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Chapter Six: Stray

Stray stumbled into Setoku's tower, hanging from her right, was the battered, bloody form of Setoku. She wouldn't lose him like this - He'd never forgive her! As she drew closer toward his tank, some odd healing Tank she herself had been put in before, her thoughts were a race. Why...? Why was Setoku still there? Why hadn't he killed that Captain? Then, it hit her. He was setting them both up - To kill one another. A Captain, especially of that Shinigami's level, was far more superior then he, and her, an Espada of her current level, was far more than Setoku could take. So was it true then? Was Setoku planning to kill her? Maybe, but she still refused to let him die like this.

"Just a bit more, Setoku-flea, we're almost there."

She looked over to him, and sighed - As she closed in on the tank, she stopped, and closed her eyes. Why did it turn out like this? Why...?

Unknown amount of time earlier:

A wolf sat, with it's tail curled around it's hind legs, on the high rocky outcrop. It looked over Las Noches, with a certain hatred and distaste. Ever since that Shinigami had come, and rebuilt the former "Arrancar" castle, Hueco Mundo had fallen into disrepair. Hollows helping Shinigami, former 'Espada' showing allegiance to said Shinigami... the cycle was disturbing. Endless, even. The Wolf leaned it's head back, and howled, the howl that seem to pierce the heavens. It would never be free of this, it would never let this go on. This Vasto Lorde, this Wolf, was the strongest among the living Vasto Lordes. The only worry it had, was the Stray Wolf of the Desert. But she pledged allegiance to him. An echo sound crossed the wolfs ears, causing his ears to prick slightly.

"Yes, Stray?"

Behind him, a smaller wolf had appeared, leaning low in a sort of bow - Stray Wolf. The future emperor of Hueco Mundo smiled in his mind, knowing it would be this girl here, who secured his power.

"My Lord, you summoned, did you not? Is it time.... to collect that mortal?"

The massive wolf turned his head back slightly, taking in Stray for all she was - She had a point, that Mortal would further assist in securing his power here, but would he serve? That was the question, and a risk the Emperor was planning not to bank to much on. But he assumed, if the boy came before him a fresh hollow, the Emperor's power, which would be so mind-bending to one weak as he, that he would forever remember the Emperor as that. And with Stray at his side, he knew, that boy would never surpass her, thus, never him.

"....Yes, Stray Wolf. I do think so. Go to.... Kyoto. There you will find a boy, a so-called - 'Wolf of Mibu', he has lost everything, and his sword prowess will be needed in the coming war. Convince him to come willingly, for one who accepts the hollow in his heart, holds twice as much power as one who struggles."

The Stray Wolf nodded slowly, remembering her own past, as a Mortal. She shook her head, and turned, and darted off deeper into the dunes. Kyoto, that was in Japan, if she was not mistaken. As she ran, before her, a portal ripped opened, a void in space and time, and the girl jumped through it.

"Setoku... was his name. Yes, Shinamori... Setoku."

-----Kyoto - The Bakumatsu-----

The screaming, it never ended. The fires, they too, never ended. It was a terrible thing, war. Setoku ducked under an Isshin Patriots sword, the sword cutting off centimeters of hair, and came back up, sending his Dai-Katana into the boys stomach. He was murdering children - He was indeed, a monster. Ever since the call to rally the Shinsengumi had come to Mibu, Setoku had followed his commander, from Tokyo, to Kyoto, from Nagasaki, and beyond. Slaughtering hundreds with his sword, and not even batting an eyelash. He wondered, as he drove his sword into another teenagers body... where would he go when his time was up? Would it be hell? Or somewhere else entirely? Would he be with his Isabella again? No... most likely not.

"Isabella-chan..."

His voice was a whisper, as he spoke her name again, driving his sword through another. His first, and his last. Tears were welling in his eyes as the blood of his enemies splashed across his face - He lost her to these Isshin Patriots, and he knew.... nothing he did, would ever bring her back. As he ducked down, and spun on his heel, he suddenly heard a voice, a female voice, yet it was twisted.... distraught. Isabella? No... it was too... evil.

"Setoku-san..."

Suddenly, Setoku felt a sword enter the back of his neck, and push through his throat. His eyes went wide, as he turned to look over his shoulder, in time to see a boy, with red hair and a cross shape scar on his cheek, re-sheath, then redraw his sword in almost a single motion.... slicing his body in twine. Hitokiri Battousai.... had finally got him. He heard his voice, but it sounded from miles away, as if he was hearing it through the fog that was life.... and death.

"I bear you no grudge, but for the sake of peace... Tenchu."

Then, every seem to fade to black, and the eyes of a wolf, which were like shimmering pools in the darkness, opened before him.... inviting him in.

Current Era:

Stray snapped out of her confusion for a moment.... that was a long.... long time ago. She heaved Setoku into the tank, and slowly shut the door. Once the door shut, liquid begun to fill the chamber. Stray wasn't sure how this worked, but it would slowly heal his wounds, and increase his power. She could never figure out how half these machines of his worked.... She turned, prepared to head back to her own Tower, when she bumped into someone.

"Oh... Lady Stray."

The girl stepped back, and bowed her head. If Stray wasn't mistaken, this was Setoku's pride... this was... Michiyo.

"Fujiwara Michiyo-san, how are you?"

Michiyo froze in place, as Stray spoke to her so casually. She had hardly met Zero, and Setoku always told her to be of the utmost consideration. Yet here she was, treating her like a normal person. Perhaps... Like her, she was just a person, forced into her position of power?

"I... I am fine... Lady Stray. I must tend to Setoku-sama."

"Yes... he is injured. Please, excuse me... I have... Someone I must speak too.."

Michiyo's cheeks were flushed red, as Stray walked by her. Speak too? Who could she need to speak too? The Emperor? Well, no matter. Fujiwara went to Setoku's tank, pressing a single hand to it, and smiling slowly. She leaned in, pressing her lips to the glass that separated them.

Stray slowly stepped out of the tower, her mind confused. That Shinigami... he was so kind to her, almost willing to accept her for how she was.. She needed to see him again, as soon as possible, perhaps thank him, for allowing her and Setoku to leave without much trouble. What was his name again...?

"Oh yes... Lyonin."

Stray spoke softly, as a portal opened before her, and she stepped through... She needed to see that Shinigami... if not... one more time.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm

The Final Chapter: Bittersweet Memories of Lyonin (A Very, Very short Epilogue)

Lyonin doubled back, it had been a couple of days since that... Confusion in the city earlier. He couldn't quite grasp the mind-bending Reiatsu of that Wolf Girls. While Setoku, for all his right, had mind-bending reishi control... Stray exhibited mind-bending reishi as a whole. Where Setoku could make it rain his energy, Stray could drown someone with just her energy alone. Someone.... as strong as Lyonin, even. Lyonin mulled all this over in his head, even as the two had retreated. Was that the difference in power between a single number? 1 and 0, one could not exist without the other... So wouldn't they be equal power? Or was there something more sinister at work? His thoughts always seem to drift on the borderline of insanity, and as he hopped from one sky-scraper to the next, the only thing to break his concentration was Jen's voice.

"Lyonin-taicho, command wishes a report. Any change in the Human Dispersant of Reiatsu?"

Lyonin looked down as he thought it over, his blue eyes reflected that of intrigue, mystery. He had to solve this riddle behind the Espada, and quick, or else all could be doomed.

"No, Fukitaicho, no change. Shutting down communications for awhile."

Jen was starting to object, as Lyonin clicked off the headset. She was a good lieutenant, but he.... Just needed time alone. Time to think this out. He retreated lower toward the ground, slowly floating down to an empty alley. All this commotion, and all these orders... Just five minutes, and he'd have this all figured out.

"Now, Stray... Let me get a glimpse inside of that precious mind of yours..."

Lyonin closed his eyes, crossing his legs over one-another as he came to rest on a dumpster. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since that night, not even for a second - She was so beautiful, it was hard to come to grips with the fact she was a monster. But... was she really? Her eyes... they reflected an aura of not insanity... but loneliness, much like her "Brother." But... not the same kind of desperate fear of being alone like Setoku's eyes showed, but more... of a comprehension, and understanding that loneliness was her lot in life. Lyonin felt a trap of air in his throat, as he thought about the look in her eyes. Such a beautiful face.... for such beauty to be ruined by such...

"No!"

Lyonin snapped his eyes open, trying to clear his thoughts. He couldn't be thinking of her like such! She was the enemy! Not to be trusted!

"Bakka, bakka, bakka!"

He repeated, as he smacked himself over the head a few times. He knew better, he was a Captain, he was supposed to hold himself to a higher standard than all the rest... so why... Why was it, when he thought about her.... his knees trembled? Why.... did his skin feel light, and jittery? Why did his stomach feel as if it were doing back flips when he spoke her name?

"Excuse me... Lyonin...-taicho...?"

A small, girly voice caused his ears to prick slightly, as he snapped his head around. Such a small voice... was it a human? No, it knew his name... A squad member? Here? They weren't supposed to be! Once his eyes made contact with the semi-nude girl before him, though, he felt his stomach lurch forward, his skin crawl with a sense of liveliness. It was...

"Forgive me... I didn't mean to startle you. I wish to apologize on Setoku-niisama's half for his actions earlier... and... thank you... on my behalf."

The girl bowed her head, and Lyonin took in a deep breath. What was this...? A Hollow... begging forgiveness?! Was this some sort of dream?! He reached down, pinching his leg.

"Ow, -I am a loser-!"

The Girl's eyes went wide, and she stepped back, bringing forth her claws to bare, to which Lyonin quickly amended himself.

"Sorry, sorry... Stray-san... I meant... something else. No... no... forgive me..."

The two locked eyes for a moment, Lyonin, with a cocky smirk on his face, his cheeks red, and Stray, with a slightly amused look in her eyes, and her own cheeks... red as well.

~~~~The Beginning... of the End~~~~
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Epilogue - The Coming of the Bount

(Since this "Background" story was never truly complete, I figure it's time to finish it off with a peek at the beasts that should appear in time... So... yeah.)

As the war known as Bakumatsu was coming to a close, a young boy, with piercing crimson eyes and an odd straight sword rested against a building. He had done it again, helped affected another goverment. He was one of the Hitokiri, of the Isshin Patriots. A man so dangerous, he knew the new Isshin Government would seal his fate... forever. Well, or try.

"Joey."

The boy lifted his head, and looked to where the voice was coming from. A man, looking a little older than he, but almost a mirror image, came rushing down the alley, a Dai-Katana dangling at his side. Like Joey, his eyes, too, were the darkest of crimson.

"Setoku-no-dachi fell from a window, and some proceeded to slaughter Isshin... But..."

The boy paused, before lowering his voice.

"It seems a Hollow got him."

Joey raised an eyebrow at this. What was a Hollow doing taking a living mortal? Well, it wasn't his concern, really. Not just yet.

"I see. Well, Brother Solvious, pack your things, we need too... disappear."

"Are you kidding? We toppled the Shogun! We'll be treated as Heros!"

Joey smiled inwardly, before shaking his head.

"No... They will attempt to murder us. We are far to strong, and know far to much about their misdeeds for them to leave us alive."

Joey wrapped his hand around the hilt of the sword, slowly pulling it up to his shoulder.

"Isn't that right... Dunkles Schwert?" (Dark Sword.)

Joey turned to face Solvious, and begun to walk off. The first stop would be America, no doubt more of their brothers and sisters resided there, away from the prying eyes of the Shinigami. As he turned, his Kimono opened over his chest, and Solvious caught sight of part of the Bount symbol tattooed across his right side.

"Yes, Brother...."

Solvious bowed his head, and slowly followed behind. Indeed, the time for the true war hasn't come.... just yet.

_-Current Era-_

Joey snapped out of his reverie, he was sitting comfortably in a recliner, in front of the fire-place. He wasn't sure why this Mansion was still standing, despite the two Bount Uprisings so far. From what he understood, though, the Quincy did actually destroy the cave. That posed little problem, though. Joey slowly placed his arms on either rest, and pushed himself to his feet. The time was inching ever closer, soon, they would come out in full force.

"Joey-sama."

The boy turned his head, as a female entered the room, and bowed gracefully toward him. The Princess of the Bount.

"Yes, Rikka-chan?"

The girl slowly straightened up, and had a look of impassive cruelty to it. Joey was always fascinated by her, in a sense.

"Luke's spell.... Has finally wore off. The Stray Wolf and the Primera have been spotted at two places across Hueco Mundo. Shall we move?"

Joey closed his eyes a moment, thinking carefully. This could fortunate, if he played his cards right.

"...No, not just yet. Watch them, see what it is they are up too... And then, we shall worry about it."

Rikka bowed her head slowly, and exited the room. Joey sighed softly, reaching down to the hilt on his belt.

"Seems... it almost time."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down