World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thousand Year Blood War Arc Discussion

+16
Bleach_Fan123
Toboe
ReinHotaru
shyannekendra
Kuchiki_Mateus
Lanaught
Lust
Greed
Arctic
okami64
AoihiDoragon
Setoku
orosan
mskod1
KisukeValerian
Zizibolt
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Thousand Year Blood War Arc Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Thousand Year Blood War Arc Discussion

Post by Zizibolt Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 am

-_-
was just procrastinating a little, and just realized that one of the twins was killed by zaraki
so it's not as random as i initially thought, it was nice not really foreshadowing, but allusion to the future that they did there
good thing about wednesdays is that a new chapter comes out :D
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

The Thousand Year Blood War Arc Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Thousand Year Blood War Arc Discussion

Post by Lust Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I refuse to believe yamma was killed that easy
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Why?
I think you're just in one of the stages of denial. I think out of any of the ones who have been 'killed' so far, his is the one that I'm not arguing against. Kira I want to live, but having a giant hole in your stomach probably isn't very good. Kyoraku might be dead too, but I think he's alive. Byakuya I'm skeptical of, and Renji/Rukia are most definitely just knocked out.
But Yama, he got cut in half. If there's any logical explanation of a doppelganger, I'd love to hear it
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Toboe Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 pm

The Head Cap is DEEEAAAAD!!!
Toboe
Toboe
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: The_Magi_King
Title: The King of Magi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I feel soo....dirty DX or trolled o.o Now Ichigo is a Quincy too? DX the chapters also seem short to me x.x
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 am

Yeah, these last couple of ones have been short
How does that make you feel dirty though? xd
Current theories: Fullbring powers allowed him to absorb Bach's Blut Vene or something
His mom was a quincy

I kinda want some random thing to happen, like it was a doppelganger or something
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mskod1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

Bring in squad zero...
mskod1
mskod1
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Milord Hollow
Title: Lord of Kyoto
Race: Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 am

Kyoraku has always been good at playing dead lol hes probably just doing that until help arrives like when he fought Stark.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Squad Zero better show some damn hax chars
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 pm

ichigo mom a qunicy bologoni him being hollow/quincy/shinigami/fullbringer -_-
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm

now if this thing showed when it was posted it would have showed i called all this BS of him being a quincy before the manga came out

i find him being a quicy as well annoying and the fact his mom died to a hollow without a fight next thing you know it says she didnt because she herself had no clue Raging
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Nothing says she was a strong quincy. She could have been Quincy still, and died from a hollow because of a power difference.
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:40 am

Remember, the Grand Fisher wasn't a pushover. Ichigo's initial haxness couldn't really handle him, and he had that one random soul reaper helping out, too. If i remember correctly, lots of Soul Reapers tried to hunt down and kill Grand Fisher, but the hollow was abnormally strong AND could bring back the likeness of someone you knew and use that to kill you. I'm guessing Ichigo's mom probably was an average quincy, and sneak attacks are effective if she wasn't. Also, she couldn't just leave her kid there while she went all Quincy Mom to defeat the hollow...

On another note, what if she used that same technique that Uryu used while fighting the Squad 12 captain that caused him to lose his Quincy Powers? Then she would be pretty useless...Just some thoughts.
Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:47 am

i never said she had to win :P i just said she didnt even try to fight some good points arc but i think if she was and had her powers she would have fought or should have

and the most part im raging over is that out of the other millions of things ichigo is he is also a quincy -_-
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

As someone pointed out somewhere....
Ichigo's the main character. Main characters always are super special
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 am

i know but dont u think its a bit much to be about every race in the show

and yeah i think that was me who pointed that out b4 xD well just that they usually always win
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am

Not trying to be mean but if you don't like it then just stop reading it no need to complain.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 pm

i dont think most ppl are here because they dont like bleach :P
i like it but dosent mean every bit of it is good or to your liking/most of viewers liking this is what you call an upset :P

havent you watched anything and upset about a certain turn of events?
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Just the Bount fillers XD
I understand when people complain about things, it's either because they're whiny or they want the franchise to be the best it can. I think you're the latter, so i'm not bashing you for that.
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Watch Ichigo's grandpa turn out to be a bount. Then I'll stop reading.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:24 am

xD i dont even know what to say to that

zizi ive seen show when people is half this and half that but i think this being his 4th type of race is a bit much still interested on how they'll make the story out and still wondering who killed the quincy at urhara place
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Razzle frazzle
I pretty much knew Kenpachi wasn't dead, but Byakuya?
Just kill him already!
At the end of all this, only Kira and Yama (He's dead, he's not hiding) are dead D:
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 am

afj;lfjaslf;j!
Seriously, the newest chapter is awesome!
Still trying to figure it out though...Kenpachi and Unohana apparently fought before, leaving scars (eye scar on kenpachi and gouge on unohana's solarplexis...ish). While not much more info is given, just the creepiness of Unohana now is awesome. SEriously, Kubo rocks at transforming characters, with the simple deed of changing hairstyles.
Also, gives a little insight on zanpakuto creation, which should be helpful for the RP starting soon (shameless plug :D)
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AjiTae Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Lanaught wrote:I feel soo....dirty DX or trolled o.o Now Ichigo is a Quincy too? DX the chapters also seem short to me x.x
Ichigo being a Quincy has been foreshadowed from a long time ago.

Why do you think Aizen took interest in him?
Not because his father was a veteran shinigami that perhaps belonged to squad 0.
No he IS meant to be the perfect hybrid.

He is a Shinigami and Quincy offspring. That's all he is. He developed Hollow powers TEMPORARILY because of Urahara's experiment to awaken his power, and became fullbringer because of the remaining hollow reiatsu inside him. Now all the hollow reiatsu drained out so he lost all ability as a hollow and fullbringer.
Now his Hollow powers are completely gone and he's back to being what he was originally supposed to be: the son of a quincy and shinigami.

Aizen TOLD us Ichigo didn't manage to awaken his power (quincy one) and that he was disappointed in him.

It makes perfect sense, you shouldn't feel trolled. I actually felt better with this revelation.

Now we KNOW why Ichigo always had extreme reiatsu. It's just because of his genes. Also, his father is suggested to have had royal bloodlines, so it's obvious why he has more reiatsu than most other shinigami.
Just like that Kubo actually tied in everything perfectly. Now we know how Ichigo has had all this power, and it doesn't seem like an asspull like how Naruto is. It actually makes sense.

This manga keeps getting better and better. It used to be one I didn't read often and didn't really enjoy, but now things are really picking up.
AjiTae
AjiTae
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuchiki_Mateus Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm

I can see the future...Ichigo wearing a quincy's cape likes Uryuu uahwuahwuahuwa
Kuchiki_Mateus
Kuchiki_Mateus
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kuchiki_Mateus
Title: Kuchiki_Headmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next