World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

+7
Sorayn
kingkkkkgggg
Azula
mskod1
Hitori
Toboe
Greed
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

Post by Coleman1667 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 am

I see your point Crow, but maybe not as high as 10, maybe it would be like 5 or 6. But I think having it reset every day would be better than letting it stack day after day. Maybe a weekly thing at most, but not stacking indefinitely. The reset allows users the chance to get the boosts earlier because if it stacks indefinitely then it would just mean that the top PvPer of that rank would always have the highest threat level and there's no chance for lower leveled people to get the bonuses for defeating them. If it resets periodically then for the first part of it the lower levels will be swapping PvP kills repeatedly and raising and lowering their threat levels and everybody will benefit rather than just the top PvPers in each rank.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

Post by Greed Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 am

reason why i wanted it to reset daily and i was thinking along the line of 2 pvp kills per level sorry if i didnt mention it when i put the thread up arc should remind me to write my ideas down first next time xD
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Well I say that high because it would be to enticing for the next level up not to try to hunt down that person or others his/her rank to rage train to be able to kill them. Only rank 4 and rank 7 do not have anyone over them that can easily kill them and both have several capped players so holding it would always be a challenge. Btw the stacking would only go as high as the aforementioned levels so the bonuses would never continue to rise.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Crow
Title: Deadman
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 pm

want them to not stack so anyone could be a threat :o
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2