World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Madness (Discussion)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Family Madness (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Madness (Discussion)

Post by Blonde Belle Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Julia walk towards a golden palace, their windows shine and sparks like diamonds; entering the giant door and greeted by the smell of roses - her favorite. Hearing the gasps and whispers of planets kind like Kai, she smiled and scans around the room, she'd seen stairs and a stage just infront of her, the two loving human forms were sitting on the golden throne - looking at each other until the woman, whom she'd guess the bride, noticed her presence and whispered into Kai's ear as he then looks into her direction.

Kai felt the rush of nervousness, the planets in human forms giving him a way as he walked towards her and bows "Princess Jules.. I'm.. glad you came" he said calmly. Julia glanced at his bride and smiled giving her a short wave as Kai stand up straight looking at her, "Kai.. I couldn't be more happier for you and oh, I see you've turned these planets into human forms from the magic I gave you~" She giggled and that brought cheerful smile to his face, "It was a fun thing to do" He chuckled softly.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:24 pm

"Well I was going to ask sis, if she could get Yami out..." Umar was already approaching a scowl on her face. "Ahhhh I see you are in a good mood sis." He said as she looked at him with a dismal disposition. "I need you to get Yami out of the closet. He was sealed inside, really need to teach him the ways of feminine wiles." He looked at Rize for a moment. "Anything you wish to have beloved, I can have you carried..." He said consumed by her.

"Idiot...look the doors are sealed not he or the room itself...just open a portal and allow him to pass through...and oh I know who can teach him about that. He can have a hands on experience if you know what I mean..." Umar said chuckling.

"You do realize that is me...you will be doing that to me." She shrugged and waved her hand opening a portal at her shoulder she reached inside, and pulled out Yami by the neck, dropping him to the floor." There...now I will teach him..." Dormammu shook his head in amazement. He shrugged, Yami had his own frame of mind and knew what to do. " Come along boy..." She grasped his hand and hurried him outside.

Dormammu watched them leave then turned to Rize. "Let's bake a cake beloved, a big one...call the servants we will need help...say the servants because I call them the "Crew" and they seem to not understand" He smiled.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Mon May 04, 2015 2:28 am

Rize slowly blinked as she listened to Dormammu then the exchange between Umar and him. Finally letting out a sigh and resting her hands at her hips.

"If I must, I suppose I could assist in the preparations." Rize began to walk off towards the kitchen, reciting an incantation under her breath before the words resonated throughout the palace.

"Servants, any of you that has experience in culinary preparation are to make way to the Kitchen at once." Rize paused in thought before chuckling.

"And any of you that happen to be appet-" Dormammu then cuts her off before she pouts and sighs.

"Just... come to the Kitchen if you can help...." She folds her arms and puffs out her cheeks.

"Can't I just eat one or two of them? A day..." Her head then comically hangs to his response.

"No fun..."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Tue May 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Meanwhile Julia had a great time enjoying their wedding and their after party, yet she always know that time is a cruel ruler for ending such magnificent moments therefore it was time for her to leave.

"I had a great night, Kai. Congrats to you and Olivia.. You guys should come over sometimes, it'd be great" She said while smiling brightly and fixing her hair to at least look "appropriate" after drinking so much and knowing herself were almost "not" in the right mind state.

Kai sighed and opened the portal for her "Will do, Princess. Please take care and you should sleep it off. Otherwise, my King would have me killed" His voice was filled with worriness and yet Julia kept laughing and entered the portal back home.

"Im baaaaaack" She yelled and before getting her feet touched the ground, she'd stumbled and tackled a maid. "Whoops! Sorry but thank you for preventing me kiss the floor!" Another histerical laugh escaped her lips.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Rize blinks a few times as the plans seemed to have changed, puffing her cheeks as she mutters to the servants. "Eh... umm... nevermind."

The servants stare at her awkwardly before scurrying off to their duties. Rize eyes them with a pout. "Well... now what do we do?"

As the evening progressed Rize comically kept preying around the Palace, getting stopped at every turn by Dormammu. Eventually throwing a small tantrum. "UGh~ I just wanted at least one today!"

She then returned to their chambers, sitting on the bed being bored as she kicked her legs. "I'll get one when you are distracted...."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Thu May 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Dormammu followed her, too angry to deal with his daughter and not in the mood to deal with his sister smart mouth. "If I let you have one...will you promise to make it painless and quick?" He said kissing her cheek. "Just one no more...I will revive them later...now I will go deal with Julia and Umar...I can't spank Umar, she will like it and Julia will cry to you..." He said walking out the door. Dormammu headed to Umar's room to see what she was doing.

"Ahhh yes my feet could use some massaging..." Dormamu put his face in his hand. Yami's face was bright red. "Brother come to do the other?!" She said annoying him more.

"I don't have time for this...NO!! I-I-I am not a kid anymore" He said walking out of the room. "JULIA!!!"
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Fri May 22, 2015 8:26 am

Julia's eyes widened immediately as she hears her father shouted out her name "Ohhh.. shoot!" Crawling herself back to her feet, she sprinted up to the stairs and all the way to her room. She also "accidently" aimed her red velvet clutch, down at her father's head and so it did land on his flaming head.

She couldn't help but chuckled loudly and entered her room before sealing the doors and the room itself. "Ohhhh, I should really sleep it off.. Having myself half-conscious like this is giving me a hard time to think properly" She huffs and throws herself into the bed.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 pm

She eyed him, puffing her cheeks. "Mmm..." She closed an eye with a mischievous yet innocent expression. "But it's no fun if you 'let' me do it..."

She watched him walk off and chuckled to herself before sighing, resting a cheek in one of her palms. "Oh darling... i'll just have to behave today."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Fri May 29, 2015 11:09 pm

After being struck in the head and then being written off as a weakling by his daughter, he exploded! "I'VE HAD IT!!!" He roared, his flames roared with just as much intensity. The staff seemingly vanished, as he climbed the stairs, it was set ablaze. He opened a portal and stepped inside. "THAT HAD BETTER BEEN ON ACCIDENT!" He bellowed.

"Brother, shouldn't you be calmer. You almost set the Dimension aflame. You are welcome by the way." Umar said stepping into the portal at Dormammu's side.

"Please don't spank Princess Julia!" Yami said pleading with Dormammu. He thought about it for a moment and his face turned red. "Uhhhh I mean...have mercy."

"She should be apologizing to you...control your feelings..." He said eyeing Yami. Yami said nothing else and stepped to the side.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3