World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind Squad Seven Barracks

2 posters

Go down

Behind Squad Seven Barracks Empty Behind Squad Seven Barracks

Post by Mitsu Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am

There was once a dog being raised behind Squad Seven Barracks, so uniquely there was a kennel and also a shed filled with dog merchandise. The sun warmly hits this area, and besides the oversized barrack wall behind the small kennel, the area was pratically a lush green field. Carefully kept cut down by who knows what. Theres a mutual respect for this area and the best place to hold relaxed gatherings on a good day. There are no flowers, no fauna, just lush green grass. Although everyone in the Seireitei knows about this area, most people overlook it because of its plainess.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Behind Squad Seven Barracks Empty Re: Behind Squad Seven Barracks

Post by Mitsu Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 am

Mitsu was practicing her sword thrusts from behind the Squad Barracks. Sweat dripping from her forehead she had been training ever since she got back from Kyoto City. With each thrust it felt as if even the sun itself was mocking her. The sun shone ever bright as Mitsu thrust her sword again. Her breathes deep and heavy. She continued to thrust again and again as if fixated on a thought. Mitsu was cursing her ever movement.

"How!? How! How! How!!?"

She couldn't shake the memory of Shinamori Eshilieth out of her head. Mitsu had reoccurring thoughts about the female Bount and even though she kept her happy go lucky attitude when doing other activities... especially in front of people. It was when she was in training or in battle that she became... like this.
Mitsu had tried many things to put it out of her mind. Doing remedial chores for the other Squad members, Attempting to drink sake but alas failed in the worst possible way imaginable, writing poems which turned out was doing the complete opposite of her goal. Eventually Mitsu had stretched the boundaries of trying to think of anything but Shinamori Eshilieth… Even attempting to run into a wall when a passerby noticed her anxiety of course it was only a joke but Mitsu was in a state to try it nonetheless.

Mitsu couldn’t approach her superiors or friends… and don’t even mention her rivals about the Shinamori Eshilieth let alone about the topic Bount. Mitsu corrected her thinking. They probably already knew about this situation and Mitsu was probably just a pawn on a chessboard. She was only the 8th seat in Squad Seven so her power play wouldn’t count for much. She wanted at the very least to tell somebody… anybody. But at the same time she didn’t want to tell anyone. Mitsu was infuriated at her own problems and shouted as she thrust her zanpakto again before falling into a heap, exhausted.
"Wah! I can’t keep my head cool in any after match can I?"

A bag of sweets lay to the side, no doubt Mitsu's attempt at keeping her energy up.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 am

A lot of voices are being heard everywhere as Shinku is now walking by the Squad 7 barracks still following the Squad 6 Captain. Chatters, shouts of sparring and training shinigamis, laughs, scolding voices but of all those, he can't help but to single out a sweet voice, a shouting sound of what seems like from a lady practicing her strikes. His heart starts to oddly pound as he never felt it before.

"This voice, have I heard it before, why does it seem that I am being drawn into hearing it", utters Shinku in his mind as the voice slowly diminishes and as he and the Captain slowly walk leaving Squad 7 barracks behind. He keeps his eyes focused on the captain careful not to make it look like he noticed something different.

"One of these days I'm gonna find out the owner of that voice", a hoping Shinku still with his face blanked. The voice totally faded but is kept in his memory as a song is kept on a recorder. He continued walking still not knowing where his Captain is leading him and they went on.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 am

Mitsu in her fallen heap state had worn her energy out to the max. Mitsu rolled over onto her back and let out a light sigh. The sky looked like it was painted.

The azure sky is nice.

Mitsu couldn't help but think to herself. She let the noises of her fellow so called "Manly" Squad Members who were also training around the Squad Barracks and training grounds wash over her. There was a few other Squad Seven Members also behind the Squad Seven Barracks. They were also training thier hardest.

Training...

Mitsu jolted up, as if a cat terrified from being chased by a dog.

"My training! I-I've got to keep training!"

Mitsu had just remembered Shinamori Eshilieth again. She wimpered at that instanced and struggled to get some sweets to reboost her energy that were strewn to the side in her bag.

That's when something caught Mitsu's eye. Captain Azulana Ukatakko the very powerful and definitely deadly Squad 6 Captain, she had heard about her before through the Shinigami Academy and her companions... but has never actually seen her in person.

This will probrably be a highlighting memory. ♫

Mitsu beamed a happy and silent grin... but that wasn't what caught Mitsu's eye it was the other shinigami. It wasn't that Mitsu was freaking out of her mind because of that scary clown like mask he was wearing that scared Mitsu from hell and back, she was freaking out because of this particular Shinigamis...

Crimson hair...

Mitsu cringed at the thought of Shinamori Eshilieth's deep crimson eyes. She would definitely remember this Shinigami. And just like that the Captain of Squad 6 and the mysterious crimsoned haired shinigami vanished from Mitsu's view point.

Mitsu picked up her bag full of sweets an chomped down on one.

"hmm... It's sweet! ♫"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Far and far he walks keeping his stare ahead of the captain. "Shall I go back and look to whom I heard the beautiful voice?", he thought as they go nearing a gate. "Perhaps later. I've got to see what this lady has to make me do first. But what could she have looked like, is she strong, would she take interest in talking with me in the first place'', he spaced out a bit as he continues walking by muscle memory.

And a memory flashed in his mind. In a green field by the river the beautiful voice of a young girl singing as he stare from a distance. He was just staring and looking at the brown haired little girl. He hid himself behind a tree careful not to be seen since he is in rags. The young girl slowly turns her head to Shinku's direction but before he can see the girls face the vision passed.

"Here we are!", a sudden strong voice of Ukatakko which destroyed the vision. Shinku stared at a tall gate with the 6 kanji enclosed in a diamond border imprinted on the top of it.

(Shinku's story to be continued in the Squad 6 barracks thread)
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:39 am

Mitsu was in a half dazed state thinking of how nice her sweet was. The background was probrably in a light mood. Which was suddenly broken by Mitsu being shouted by a higher ranking officer, which made her jump out of her skin and back. She managed to stutter a reply out from her awkward, alarmed position.

"S-Sempai! I didn't see you there!"

The Officer had a waterdroplet on his head, he spoke to Mitsu in a low undermining tone.

"I've been trying to get your attention for ages now..."

The Officer bonked Mitsu on the head playfully as if checking if she actually was awake inside her own head.

"Your a worry Katsuko..."

Mitsu was about to make a full grin, when the Officer started to growl at her, his head supposedly larger than his whole entire body when doing so.

"I said... OVER 15 times that you need to be more manly and do thursts! With more manly-ness especially in the arms!"

The Officer pretended to be Mitsu, but instead showcased a weak damsel in distrest waving his own zanpakto in a pathetic manner. Using a sqeaky girlish voice he huffed.

"I'm Mitsu Katsuko and I do girlish thrusts!"

The officer begun to laugh when Mitsu started to rip into him with sharp words.

"I do not act like that when I'm practicing my thrusts! Plus I don't use a girlish voice like that! I'm just..."

Mitsu's stomach growled. The energy had left Mitsu all at once and she had a headache again. Suddenly Mitsu was on her knees in a exhausted position, her head tilted as far as it would go to the left, she spoke utterly defeated.

"...Hungry!"

Mitsu couldn't stop thinking about Shinamori Eshillieth, Mitsu was tired after practicing so many thrusts, her energy was drained leaving her hungry, her own superior officer Shouta Hikaru (Last Name, First Name) was asking her to do the impossible by becoming more manly even though she herself was a female AND that's not even the worst of it. Her superior officer just used the word manly-ness. Mitsu didn't even think that was a word! Mitsu had two options to continue to drone on with this inside mental battle or do something productive...

The superior officer was behind her in the background eating Mitsu's sweets. M-My My... Mitsu's face paled.

"Wha?!"

She beat her superior officer in the gut using the hilt of her zanpakto, sending him skiding a bit. Mitsu had a triumphant look on her face. Definatly productive.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content